Your son’s birthday is one of the special opportunities to let him know how much you love, care and want the best for him. It’s the joy of every child to be loved and cherished, and also, it’s a privilege and a blessing for parents to be alive to love, cherish and celebrate their son.
So, it’s your son’s 6th year on earth and you want to be that blessed parent that will love, cherish and celebrate their son.
Should I say you are the best? Oh! I just said that.
Your 6-year-old boy will feel on top of the world to be showered with love on this big day, especially from his parents. However, you may not need to take him to the top of the highest mountain in the world or get him the largest birthday gift to make him feel that way. Something as little and at the same time mighty as a birthday wish could put smiles on his face.
That’s I have taken time to make the best happy 6th birthday wishes for son from mom and dad available here. They are for you to celebrate and wish your son well as parents. So, with no hesitation, go ahead with the wishes below.
Son’s 6th Birthday Wishes and Quotes
My son, thank you for turning 6 years old. If this day wasn’t special enough, you made it even sweeter by surprising us with a card and a quote saying how much you loved being our little boy. You’re always thoughtful and we are grateful to have you. We love you and wish you become great in life. Happy birthday!
1. My son, you are a treasure. I remember the days before your birth. The anticipation of you joining the world was noticed while I carried you in my womb. Happy 6th birthday to the most intelligent, adorable and downright wonderful boy. I love you more than you know and wish you the best.
2. Happy birthday, son! I am so very proud of you that words cannot explain. I have been blessed with the opportunity to see your growth in life from 6 months to now six years. When I think about the long journey ahead of you, I’m confident that you will be successful when you put your mind to it. I wish you the strength you need to conquer every obstacle in life. Enjoy your day!
3. Happy 6th birthday, son. I am writing this after such a long time because I have been travelling a lot as of late to make money and provide for the family. You have grown into a responsible little man, keeping an eye over your sisters. That makes me proud and I wish you more wisdom. Love, dad.
4. Happy birthday day! You are almost a man. You are now 6! I hope your childhood will be filled with happiness and adventures that you will cherish for the rest of your life. You can do anything in this world. Keep dreaming and work hard. Surround yourself with friends who support you and good things will always happen. I love you so much, buddy.’
5. You’re my little boy, a precious package of fresh out of the oven cookies and the new love of my life. I experienced this wonderful bond from the very moment you were placed inside my tummy. As a new mother and a new woman, you came into my life at an age where I am getting more mature in emotions and experiences. All that I have been through are nothing but preparation for you. Now that you are 6, I’m glad and I wish you speed in all you do. Happy birthday, my dear son!
6. Hey, buddy, you have been a part of my life since I gave birth to you. You are 6 now, and many years have passed. I’ve been waiting for this moment. You grew old enough to know and understand more things now. This is a milestone in your life, and I am happy! Happy birthday!
7. I am always here for you, my son! You are the joy of my life! I love you more than words can say. Thank you for being there in all my ups and downs. Keep pursuing your dreams as I am sure they will lead us to greater heights. Happy 6th birthday.
8. My son, you are not just my son, but you are my best friend. I am grateful for the simplest things like receiving a call from you after a long day at work. I love your voice and your smile. They bring me such bliss and joy. I hope one day you will be blessed with all that you want in life. Happy 6th birthday!
9. Oh my goodness! Your 6th birthday is here already! I don’t know where to start from, so, thank you for everything you have done for me. Just know that mommy loves you unconditionally and has always guided you towards a better and kinder world. Happy 6th birthday, my son!
10. Happy 6th birthday to my son. I hope you have a wonderful year ahead and wish you all kinds of happiness and success. Have a blast celebrating your 6th birthday with lots of awesome cake, presents and friends! Lots of love, Mom.
11. I want to thank you and congratulate you for turning six years old today! You have changed so much in the past years, in many ways. I feel proud of you, for your milestones in life always make me happy. May all the best things come your way on your birthday, may all your wishes come true… I love you, son!
12. Dear son, one of my reasons for living is because you are in my life. I hope you know that I love you very much and that I will do all that I can to make sure you have a happy childhood filled with lots of memorable fun moments. Happy birthday.
13. As you turn 6 years old today, I would like to thank you for making every day of my life worth living. You are the best gift that God has given me. Happy birthday, my handsome son.
14. Happy 6th birthday to the most amazing son in the whole world. I am so proud of you and how big you have grown! You light up my life and I know I couldn’t ask for a better son. I love you, now and always.
15. You have brought to my life true happiness, joy and colour that I used to not experience when I was a child. I just thought it was normal to be sad and blue, but now you have transformed me into someone so full of love and joy. Thank you, son! Happy 6th birthday! More life!
16. Dear son, your childhood has been a sweet journey for me. I have never thought I will be so lucky as to have you in my life. Thank you for being such a lovely son and making every day special with your adorable smile. Thanks for bringing joy into this world. Happy 6th birthday to you!
17. This gathering of friends is to celebrate your 6th birthday. You are surrounded by people you love and who love you more than they can ever put into words. I hope your birthday cake has a candle on it for each year you have been in our lives and we will never be able to thank you enough for all the joy you bring us.
18. 6 years ago, you were born, and I remember the day as if it was yesterday. My son who I love dearly more than anything in this world. I want to wish you a very happy birthday! May you excel in all you do.
19. You are six today, and a big boy too. Wow! I haven’t done anything to deserve a good son like you. Thank you for bringing joy and laughter to my life. Wishing you more years of bliss. A big hug and a kiss from your loving mother on your birthday.
20. My dear son, every day, I marvel that a baby is what I had given birth to despite 9 months of being pregnant with you, You made me proud and there isn’t a day when I do not thank God for gifting me a beautiful son like you. Here’s wishing you a great year ahead and a happy birthday!
Happy 6th Birthday Son Messages
My son, we wish you a bright future with goals you want to achieve. When you were small, we thought about all the things you would do when you grow. Now that you are six, everything we wished for has come true. Thank God for making us your parents and for blessing this day. We wish your dreams come true. Happy 6th birthday!
21. Today marks the day you were born. This is a milestone in life that I will always remember. As your age increases so does my love for you, my child. Happy birthday, son and may your day be filled with joy!
22. I had always dreamed of becoming a mother. But when you entered my life, I felt that my dreams were fulfilled a million times over. It’s hard to describe how much joy you have filled in me, but I hope that you take the love and affection you receive, and multiply it by 100 times. Happy birthday, son!
23. Happy 6th birthday to my darling son! As you begin your first year of school, it makes me feel very proud. You have turned into a little man full of energy and enthusiasm for life. You are creative, kind and very loving to me and to everyone around you. I just want to say that I love you so much, son! Happy birthday, dear!
24. I know you are not my biological child, but since your birth, you have been as close to me as possible. Through ups and downs, joys and sorrows, which we have faced as a family, you always stood by my side, supporting me. You made my life better! And on this special day, I wish you good luck in life just I would my son. Happy birthday!
25. Son, it seems that you have been 6 for a very long time. You are now taller than me. It’s good to know that you trust me enough to tell me about your fears and share the joy with me as we celebrated your birthday together this evening. All my love and best wishes on this special birthday.
26. My little boy, as the years go by, only one thing will never change-my unconditional love for you. It will always be there to guide and support you forever. I may not be with you today but my blessings will always hover over you. Happy 6th birthday!
27. My little man, I am so happy to have you in my life. I remember the days when you used to be this tiny bundle of flesh and bones in my arms, and now, you are about to enter school. I promise to give you all my love and attention. Happy birthday!
28. My son, after these 6 years of being your mother, I am grateful for you because you have taught me what it means to love. I can only say that you grow to become who you ought to be. I love you so much. Happy birthday!
29. There’s no small person that I love more than you. You have grown into a smart and happy boy I could have ever wished for. I hope your dreams come true, and you will grow up to be a loving human being who treats everyone equally.
30. Today is a very special day for all children. As it’s my sweet son’s birthday, I want to say happy birthday and all the best for you. I can’t wait for you to grow up to be a wonderful man!
31. My son, may this day give you the courage to enjoy your life and may you be successful in all that you do. I love you no matter what!
32. My biggest delight came when you were born. I have always prayed to God for a child that I could make happy every day of his life. God has answered my prayers; I thank you for your love, and I am grateful for every breath you take. Have a special birthday!
33. Happy 6th birthday, son. You seem to grow taller every day, and today you are taller than me! Whew! I can’t believe how you have grown and changed in the past year. You’re more friendly, more active, more energetic, and more…fun! I love you beyond measure and know you’ll continue to blossom and grow. Have a great day, my boy. Love you always!
34. Today on your 6th birthday, we should be thanking God for having gifted you to us. We love you more than the entire world. You are very special to us and we pray that God’s blessings shower on you always. I wish you a happy 6th birthday, my son!
35. My son, every birthday is a day to celebrate the wonder of life. At your age, I had many dreams and only one wish that today you would come to this world and make me the happiest father in the world. You have become a man through these six years and I can see it in your eyes, at how mature you are. On your special day, I pray for your health and happiness.
36. You are a sweet boy who means so much to me. May you have lots more birthdays ahead of you and learn a lot of new stuff in life. Happy 6th birthday!
37. My beloved son, you have given me joy like never before. Your innocent smile and laughter pull my heartstrings. I just love you to bits and pieces. I am grateful that we are together for your 6th birthday celebration today. Please, accept this gift and enjoy!
38. On your birthday, I thought of the many things we have shared together. I know that I might not have done my best for you, but you know that I always wanted to give you the best. I hope that on your birthday, and all the days after it, you remember what a great mom I have been and how much I love you. Happy birthday!
39. On your 6th birthday, I wish that you grow up seeing the world for what it is. Have fun and enjoy the little things in life and make them feel big. Thanks for being there for me in my life. Happy birthday, son.
40. Dear Son, happy birthday! You are now six and it feels as if you’ve been around for centuries. You have always been my little partner in crime; merriment and laughter. Thank you for all the craziness that has filled my heart with joy and the happiness that you have brought to my life. I love you so much!
6th Birthday Wishes for Son from Mother
My dear son, today marks your 6th year in this world. I’m thankful for all the memorable moments you’ve given me since the day I gave birth to you. You are my superman and I’m proud of the young man that you’ve become. May your life continue to be full of sunshine, love, laughter and peace. With love, your mother.
41. My 6-year-old, I wish you another year of happiness and joy. May all your wishes come true. Happy birthday, son!
42. My dear son, I just want to say that you are my reason for living. All the happiness in life comes from you! I just want to make sure you have an amazing birthday, this year!
Happy 6th birthday.
43. Happy birthday to the prince of my dreams! Son, you have brought so much joy and love into my life. You are the son I always wanted! Thank you for being you! The world is a beautiful place because of you. Go into it and make an impact.
44. Dear son, on this day, God blessed me with the gift of a wonderful son as you are. I am proud to be your mother and want you to know that I will love you forever and ever. Here’s wishing you a happy 6th birthday with beautiful experiences.
45. I love you, my son. Today is your special day. Thank you for being such a wonderful friend and brother. I appreciate the way you help me through tough times. Thank you for being there when I need you the most. Hope this birthday wouldn’t be the last one that we spend together.
46. Dear son, I am so very grateful for the 6 years we have spent together, and I wish it would last forever. You are my favourite person in the whole world, and you are a great son and a wonderful child. Now that you are 6, you will become even better day by day. All my love and care is behind all that I write to you in this message. Have a great birthday!
47. Dear Son, I wanted to write a letter to you on your 6th birthday. I hope these words touch your heart as much as you have touched mine. You have always been special to me and my heart beats so much faster when I hear your name. You are kind and loving and I am very proud of the person you want to become. Have an awesome birthday!
48. You know, I thought I knew everything about you until you were born. Now, I realize that there is so much more to your life than what meets the eye. You are a sweet, happy kid and I hope to see that spirit stay with you throughout your life. Happy 6th birthday, my son!
49. Happy birthday to the best son in the world. I have never thought I could love someone this much. You have brought so much happiness to our house. You were born an angel and my world changed with your arrival. Thank you for being the light of my life! May you keep shining.
50. I cannot believe that my baby prince is six years old today. I hope you have a very happy birthday and remember to be good as you spend this day in Disneyland, which is your favourite place. I love you very much!
51. Hi son, you are growing up so fast. Still, I do not get tired of watching you play and enjoy life. You have made me so happy on your birthday and I hope every day will bring more happiness into your life. May you continue to grow up to be a loving, caring man.
52. Happy birthday to my son! I remember how you used to sit in the front yard and play with your toys for hours at a time. I also remember the moments I used to see you sleeping with your eyes open. I hope you will always be the way you are, a happy lucky person!
53. Happy 6th birthday, son. It is fun being with you but first, let me tell you that this text is part of a long tradition of sending messages to my children on their birthdays. I want you to know that each one of them has touched me deeply and inspired me as well! I hope you can grow to be an amazing man like your dad or an incredible woman like your mom. By the way, have I ever told you how proud I am of the wonderful person you are becoming?
54. My little man is 6 today. Six wonderful years. How time flies! I hope you keep talking to me for many more years to come. Smiles… Wishing you the best in life, dear.
55. Happy birthday to my little man! In just 6 short years, you have taught me so much about life and what happiness is. I cannot wait to see the amazing things your mind will think up in the future. You will always hold a special place in my heart, and I hope you know that not even time can take that away from you.
56. You are my pride and joy. You are the reason why I get up in the morning doing my job. Seeing your sneeze, smile every day is a very endearing experience of mine. You have made me a happy mother more than anyone else in this world! Happy 6th birth anniversary son!
57. Dear son, on your sixth birthday, I am glad that you are so healthy and happy. All the people around you love you and take care of you. You have become intelligent enough to know the difference between right and wrong. I hope in future too, you will learn to do many things on your own. More importantly, I hope you always lead a healthy life and attain success in every field as God intended.
58. Son! we all had a feel of the impact you have on us. You have brought so much joy, love and laughter into our lives that I can’t thank God enough for gifting me with such a wonderful child. Son, you are an angel sent to earth to make everyone happy! thanks for making my everyday special. Happy birthday, dear son, I promise to be there for you forever.
59. Deep within my heart, you have a special place that no one else could ever take. You are thoughtful, respectful, and honest. I appreciate those traits of yours and I am grateful that God has blessed me with such a good kid. Happy birthday, boy!
60. Being a mother is challenging. You are constantly being tested and challenged. When it comes to raising a child, there is no one to ask for help. And yet, somehow, I came up with an idea that worked wonders. I took care of you on my own so far and stood strong against all odds. Today marks your sixth birthday; thank you for making my life worth living.
6th Birthday Wishes for Son from Father
It is my honour to wish my son a very happy 6th birthday. He is a ferocious lion of a young lad. He is the funniest and most loving person I have ever met. I am proud of everything you have achieved at an early age. I wish you all the best, son. With love from your father.
61. My little cheery, you are turning 6. That means all grown up now. You are so into your Lego toys and video games and I bet you solve puzzles of the universe before going to bed. Happy birthday! You are the most special person to me because you are my son. I wish you more glorious years to come. Happy birthday!
62. It’s a dream come true. You have been my biggest inspiration. I’m just so glad that you are my son. Happy birthday, dear!
63. There are many times that I think about your future. When you were born, you brought a lot of hope and happiness to our family. I know nothing is impossible for someone like you. You have always been so special to us and loved by us, and will always be. Happy birthday!
64. Today is your special day. When I see you run around in the morning, I would feel really happy inside. With you in my life, everything seems right. Though it has been six years with me, I can never imagine a better bond than this. I love you son! Grow and do exploits!
65. I am writing this birthday card for my dear son. I watched you grow up, and I promise that no matter where you are in the future, you will always be my number one priority. You are a very special child, and I love you to bits! Happy 6th birthday, son!
66. I want to wish my son a very happy 6th birthday! I don’t know where the time has gone, but you are already 6. I wish all the best for you today and in the days to come.
67. Celebrate this day as of it were your last, because now that you are 6 years old, you can do many more things on your own. Happy birthday, my son! Wishing you more strength and grace to grow.
68. Well, my little fella has been growing like a weed. He’s always laughing and making us all laugh. He shows so much love for his family and friends. I think about the future with him and see him as a great man, husband, father and friend. Happy 6th birthday to my son!
69. On your 6th birthday, my son, the world becomes such a beautiful place to live in. I pray that you have a wonderful year ahead. Each year we celebrate your birth, the world becomes a better place. It is because of people like you that tomorrow will be a better day. Happy birthday!
70. It is my first child’s 6th birthday and I’m glad I wish you a very happy birthday, full of much fun as well as growing up with morals.
6th Birthday Wishes for Baby Boy
I’m very glad we have you, my baby boy! You’ve brought joy into my life and now I want to honour you for all the happiness you’ve given me. I cannot begin to tell you how special you are to me! From the very bottom of my heart, I wish you a great 6th birthday!
71. You know, my baby boy that I love you very much, and I am so proud of all the steps you have taken in life. Today, I want to tell you that you make me proud every day by the way you carry yourself. I believe in you, my son!
72. I remember when you were born. You came into this world in your mommy’s arms, wrapped in blankets. I remember being in the delivery room and looking at you. You looked back at me with your eyes wide open, and now you’re six years old! Time went by really fast! I can’t wait to see how much you keep surprising me. My family loves you very much, my boy! Happy birthday!
73. Junior, you make your father and me so very proud. We are blessed with a son who has been very successful in whatever he puts his mind to achieving. Junior, we are so thankful for the gift of you. We wish you a very happy 6th birthday! -Mom and Dad
74. When I had my son, my husband and I could see that he was different from other kids. He was kind, mischievous, active, but did well at school. He had a lot of friends and a very outgoing personality that made him everyone’s favourite. We are so happy to have him and would like to wish you a very happy 6th birthday!
75. Happy 6th birthday, son! It is hard to believe that the afternoon I gave birth to you has gone by so quickly. This special day must be celebrated in style.
76. My boy, the best gift of life you gave me is your presence in my life. Remember that when you were born, I was so happy that I can’t describe it. I love you more than you’ll ever know and I wish you well.
77. My dear son, today is the day you were born. I can’t even begin to tell you how much joy and happiness you have brought into my life. Your dark blue eyes look into my soul, every time I see them. You have made me a happy parent and the greatest gift any person could have asked for is a beautiful child like you.
78. A note for the little boy who makes my heart melt. We have been through it all. From sleepless nights to ferociously long homework sessions at the dining table, our relationship withstood it all. You are a great son and best friend of mine; your mom couldn’t be more proud of you! Here’s wishing you a very happy birthday! I
79. Happy birthday, son! It’s unbelievable. It seems like yesterday when you were brought into this world, now you are 6 years old. I wish upon every passing star in the sky that your life will be happy and prosperous. You are my pride and joy, and I hope you will always be with me through my ups and downs.
80. Dear baby boy, this is your 6th birthday and from the first day I held you in my arms as a baby, every day has been an unforgettable adventure. You have taught me what unconditional love means and how beautiful life can be. As you grow older, I hope that you will continue to be an inspiration for everyone who knows you.
Birthday Wishes for Baby Boy 6th Birthday
Thank you, my baby boy, for an amazing 6 years! You have brought me great joy with all the small things you have done. My life is complete because of you. Let’s continue growing older together, and hopefully, I can teach you how to drive by the time you are 16. Happy birthday! I wish you great feats in life.
81. Today, you are 6 years old but this changes nothing. You are more than a number or age to me. I love you if only a billion times more today than I did yesterday. Happy birthday, my boy! I can’t wait to watch the man you will become.
82. Dear baby boy, today is your special day. I hope it goes well for you and all your wishes come true. May you live a wonderful, joyful life.
83. Thanks for showing me the true meaning of friendship. From the moment I decided to raise you, your mom knew it was going to be fun — and it has been. We have had many fun times that I know will remain etched in my memory forever. Happy birthday my baby boy!
84. My baby boy, today is a day you’ll remember, the day when you were born. I cannot forget the moment my friend told me she was pregnant, I was so excited. You are everything to us and we love you. Happy 6th birthday!
85. Birthday cards for kids should be two-fold – they should showcase a message of love as well as the child’s achievements. A glance at this lovely card and anyone would know that you have achieved so much in terms of success and growth. Love you, my baby boy!
86. My beloved son, happy 6th birthday! I know today, I am not only celebrating your birthday, but also the fact that we have survived as a family for six long years. I hope that you grow to be a man like your father and make us all proud.
87. My son, I am proud of the young man that you have become and I can not believe how fast time flies! Now that you are 6, I hope you continue to go on this same path. The potential in you is limitless and it feels like just yesterday I was helping you take your first steps. I love you more than anything in the world.
88. My son, it is hard to believe that no longer are you a baby in my arms. You have grown so much and achieved so much that the milestones could fill pages of this big book of life. Make sure you continue to be the nice kid that you have been and work harder at school. I love you and wish you a very happy 6th birthday!
89. O, my baby boy! You have grown so much. You are now six years old. I can never forget the day you came into this family. It was the longest wait for us. But it was worth it all. Happy birthday, my dear.
90. For my son! For greater things. For bigger dreams. I believe that you will achieve your goal, and make our country proud. Happy birthday, my son.
Happy 6th Birthday Son Quotes
Guess who is 6? You have been with me for six great years now. It has been a wonderful experience to watch you grow, to learn things with you, and to be your mentor. You bring me the greatest joy and happiness that will never fade away. 10 years from now, I’ll still remember this special day. Happy 6th birthday, son. I love you dearly!
91. My little angel is six today! I am so happy to see you making friends, and growing up in such a wonderful way. To my son, I wish all the happiness in the world in the form of all things that bring you joy. HAPPY 6th BIRTHDAY!
92. Warmest wishes on your 6th birthday. May all your dreams come true and your every wish come true today! You are my strongest supporter, my enthusiastic fan and my best friend. I love you to the moon and back, son.
93. Growing up is not easy and when you’re a child, you learn as you go. I am happy that your father and I have been there for you all the way. To show appreciation for this special day, we wanted to give you the one thing that has made our lives more meaningful- a new pet!
94. Hey, Kid! You are only six years old, but this is very special to you. I love you and through this message, I want to thank you for being who you are and having my heart in your hand. I hope you have a great big sixth birthday party!
95. Hey, kid, you aren’t that small anymore. I can’t believe how fast time flies when you are a boy. I can still remember the day you were born. It has been six years and you have grown into a fine young man. I am so proud of the person you have become. Happy birthday, my son! I love you more than anything.
96. To my son, you have always been there for me. You were my best friend even when I didn’t know what friendship was. I am grateful to have had you as a best friend and a companion since the day you came into this world.
97. Son, I am grateful for your early upbringing. I am proud of you for excelling at school and in all other aspects of your life. I wish you a very happy birthday and thank you for always being there with me. You make life worth living, a better place to live.
98. My dear son, today, you are 6 years old. It seems like only yesterday when you were born! I can’t wait to see how you develop your imagination, creativity, and intellect over the next two decades. You are such a blessing and joy to our family and we love you very, very much! Happy birthday!
99. My little boy, you make me proud. As you grow and become a man, I hope that you keep your sweet nature. A son like you love is all I could ever ask for. Happy 6th birthday!
100. You are my son, but you are also a friend. You are smart, funny, cute and brave. So, for your 6th birthday, I want you to remember to be kind to everyone around you. Never let anyone tell you that something is impossible because you can do anything if you set your mind to it. Happy birthday!
One of your son’s best moments may be the moment he gets to receive one or more of the above happy 6th birthday wishes from you.
As an amazing father and mother that you are, make this a reality for him by using the wishes generously to celebrate his 6th birthday.
Thank you for reading through. You can always reach me through the comments section. Want to share the post? Go ahead! It’s free.