Birthdays are one of the biggest celebrations of one’s life. Celebrating your birthday makes you think about what you’ve achieved so far. There’s this beautiful feeling that comes with it, that makes you appreciate God for your present state, even if you’re still struggling to get it all together.
Birthday is generally a day that so many people look forward to. Being alive to mark the 40th birthday is one of such blessings. It’s a thing of joy to the celebrant, his/her friends and family. The best thing to do for your brother on his 40th birthday is to join in the fun of the moment.
But in case you can not, probably because you’re far away or you choose to express yourself with words, you can use one of these happy 40th birthday wishes for brother to express yourself to him. This collection comprises of the best wishes you can come by.
You can choose to be more creative with yours, by replacing some words with what you feel is better. But seriously, they are the best.
40th Birthday Messages for Brother
Dear brother, since I do not have the luxury of what you deserve, I thought to send you this beautiful message. You have always been the sweetest. I can’t thank you enough for all you do for me. I promise to love you, forever. Happy 40th birthday, my brother.
1. Dear big brother, I’m so happy to be celebrating this special day with you. You have such an amazing personality and I love everything about you. You have also been a shoulder to lean on, for so many years. Thank you for all you do and all you will still do. Happy 40th birthday to you.
2. You’re such a sweetheart, in every way. Everyone who knows you, knows you’re a very good person. You’ve constantly put the name of this family on the lips of so many people. When I see you, I see my brother and best friend. Happy 40th birthday to you, man.
3. You’re the most focused man, ever. Your focus makes me focus. I’m so proud of all you’ve achieved within a short period of time. You are my role model, in case you didn’t know. It’s a new year; make sure you make it count. Happy 40th birthday, brotherly.
4. You literally live for me. I have never had to beg from anyone, ever since I have known you. You’re a brother with a difference, and I promise never to disappoint you. It’s your 40th birthday, and I can’t be happier. I love you so much, brother and I wish you a very happy 40th birthday.
5. You’re a very good man. You’re not just good to me, but also good to everyone around you. Trust me, I learn so much from you, every single day. Your life is so beautiful that it sends good messages to the lives of others. May God bless you as you keep blessing others. Happy 40th birthday.
6. You have no idea what you mean to me, dear brother. You’re the one I love to listen to, every time. You’re so loving and caring. You show up at my school with gifts, every time you come. I don’t know what I have done to make you love me this much, but whatever it is, I’d love to do it forever. Happy 40th birthday.
7. Trust me, just like me, everyone will be lucky to have you as their brother. You’re so amazing and special to me in every way. I won’t trade you for anything, because you mean the whole world to me. I promise to keep making you happy and proud. Happy 40th birthday, my special brother. I love you too much.
8. You work so hard just to give me a better life. You work your ass off just so I can be comfortable. I have never seen a more selfless brother than you. Honestly, I just want to keep making you proud, and I promise not to ever get tired of that. Happy 40th birthday, my brother.
9. I know you’re married, but I love you more than your wife does. You’ve been so good to me, since inception. I don’t even know what I’d do with my life without you. After getting married, you still haven’t stopped being that sweet brother. You’re loved, now and forever. Happy 40th birthday.
10. I don’t mind telling the whole world that I have the best brother because, in all honesty, that’s who you are. If there’s an award for this, you would win other brothers hands down. Thank you for taking good care of me. Your children should be ready to enjoy their lives because I am going to be a great aunty. Happy 40th birthday.
11. You’re a king! I’m glad that you have a kingdom you rule over. You deserve all the love and support you get from your family and friends because you’re a very good person. God won’t stop blessing you, because you derive pleasure in helping others. Happy 40th birthday.
12. I can’t possibly talk about how I got here, without having to mention your name. Never have I seen a more supportive brother. You don’t care about whatever happens to you, as long as your siblings are fine. You’re the reason I am here today, and I’m grateful for your labour of love. Happy 40th birthday.
13. I won’t stop telling you how amazing you are, because you won’t just stop being amazing. I honestly need to know that special thing I have done for you, that has made you love me this much. My brother, I know you’re just doing what’s expected of you, but you do too much. Anyways, I am enjoying it. Happy 40th birthday.
14. You give me so much attention than I deserve, honestly. You don’t want to hear about me being uncomfortable or lacking anything. Because of a brother like you, I have so much more to give out. I can’t thank you enough for being so kind to me. I love you so much. Happy 40th birthday.
15. The whole world knows exactly what you mean to me. Hey brother, you’re an amazing man. Your wife won’t stop telling me about how much you do for her. I’m glad to have such a great brother like you. You’re the best anyone could possibly ask for. Happy 40th birthday to you. Enjoy yourself.
16. God doesn’t give useless men a great family. Useless men stay miserable forever. Why is your story different? It is because you’re a very useful man; not to yourself alone but to everyone around you. You’re just a special kind of man, and we all are blessed to have you. Happy 40th birthday.
17. You always take it upon yourself to live an exemplary life, mainly because of the people coming behind you. So many people don’t think like this, and that’s why they misled the younger ones. You’re just so different, and I’m so blessed that you’re my brother. Happy 40th birthday to you.
18. You’re not just my brother; you are everything to me. I can’t possibly think of having a good life without you. You make things happen for me, without even thinking twice. Thank you for all you do. You already know I will never think of disappointing you. Happy 40th birthday, my brother.
19. God has been so good to me, and I’m grateful that you’re one of the blessings He has placed in my life. You’re the greatest of my blessings, and I can’t overemphasize what your presence does for me. I hope that your life doesn’t get cut short. Amen. Happy 40th birthday to you.
20. For as long as I live, it will cost me nothing to keep praying for you, every single day. After all, you’re the world’s best brother. You’re my best friend, and you give me hope. Thank you for always coming through for me. It’s your 40th birthday, and I’m sure you’re ready to take on the year. Happy birthday.
40th Birthday Quotes for Brother
You’re worthy of a special quote, and that’s why I am writing this, straight from my heart. You’re an amazing person, and I can’t rule out the fact that your amazingness has helped me become a better person. I hope it’s a happy 40th birthday for you. I love you so much, brother.
21. Is there anything I can say about my success, without mentioning your labour of love and sacrifices? I doubt it. You’ve been the loveliest brother ever. You constantly remind me of how powerful I am. You never take no for an answer, when it comes to my success. I owe it all to you, brother. Happy 40th birthday.
22. If not for anything, I want to succeed because of you and your children, who are my nieces and nephews. You’ve been the world’s greatest brother, for as long as I can remember. You correct me with love and make sure I don’t make the same mistakes. You’re the best. Happy 40th birthday to you.
23. Dear brother, I wish I could be wealthy enough to give you the world today, but since I am not, you will have to make do with what I have. You have no idea how much I keep tabs on your life. I just want a life worthy of emulation, and that’s exactly what you live. Thank you for leading by example. Happy 40th birthday.
24. You’re the one who always reminds me of how brilliant and smart I am. Even when I don’t believe in myself, you come through for me with those words of encouragement. I hope you know you’re the best; not because I say it, but because it’s who you are. Happy 40th birthday to you.
25. You’re the one who claps for me in public and private. When in public, you don’t care who is watching, you just scream at top of your voice. What makes you believe so much in me, though? Trust me, I will never think of disappointing you. Happy 40th birthday, my big brother. I love you forever.
26. Ever since our parents passed, you’ve taken it upon yourself to look after me and make sure I am always safe here, even as busy as you can be. You travel all the way to check on me, every time. I’m so blessed to have you, and I’m grateful to God for giving you a wife who understands you. Happy 40th birthday.
27. You have been my only brother, for as long as I can remember. And in all of these years, you’ve never stopped telling and showing me how much you love me. You can’t even stand any harm coming close to me. I’m grateful that you feel the need to always look after me. Happy 40th birthday, my brother.
28. Even if I want to start acting unserious, it will never happen, because I never want all your years of labouring over me to be in vain. You have done so much already, and you deserve to reap the fruits of your labour. My brother, I am grateful for everything you’ve done. Happy 40th birthday.
29. My husband won’t stop telling me about how badly he wishes you were his brother. He sees all you do for me, despite being married. I’m glad that even marriage, couldn’t stop the love between us. I hope it stays like this forever, though. Happy 40th birthday, sweet brother.
30. There’s nothing I can do without you. I know I am married, but if you say no, then it’s no. I love you so much and I always respect your judgement and decisions. You’ve been such a huge part of my life, and now, I can’t do without you. Happy 40th birthday, my brother.
31. I miss everything about you, my brother. I miss those days where we go out together and shop for the whole family. You have always loved and cared for everyone in the family. Even your marriage couldn’t stop you from continuing this beautiful act. I love and respect you, my brother. Happy 40th birthday.
32. You’re a man who knows the importance of family and always does everything to ensure that family comes first. You have thought me a lot, in your years of being my brother. I promise to be the best husband to my wife because it’s all you’ve always wanted. Happy 40th birthday.
33. I don’t care what eventually happens to me, I am going to keep being that big brother, whom you’ve always loved. I have made a few mistakes in life, but you never judged me. Your amazingness is what distinguishes you from all other sisters. I’m glad to have you in my life. Happy 40th birthday.
34. You’re such a hard worker, my brother. I have told you about working your ass off, just because you want to make money. You really need to start taking it easy on yourself, because life is more important than anything. Your job will always sort itself. Well, enjoy your 40th birthday. I love you.
35. You know why I love you so much? It’s because, despite being such a jerk, you never stop loving me. What exactly have I done to deserve that? You look out for me, even when it seems like I don’t care. Honestly, I promise to be a better brother to you, from henceforth. I hope my apology is accepted. Happy 40th birthday.
36. You’re not the first to be a brother, but you just might be the first to be the best brother. Gosh! You make it feel so easy, even when you have to go through so much, to make everyone feel comfortable and happy. Honestly, I don’t envy you at all. May God keep helping you. Happy 40th birthday.
37. Sometimes, I really feel like crying for you. I know you’ve gotten used to the hard life, but I feel you should stop. Everyone is old enough to fend for themselves. You don’t have to make yourself uncomfortable for anyone, because it affects you negatively. It’s a new year, take it easy on yourself. Happy birthday to you.
38. Why are you so nice to everyone? Even to the people who have done nothing, but be mean to you. I know you’re just trying to be a good person, but sometimes, it’s good to give them a taste of their own medicine. Happy 40th birthday to you, though. You can do without those people. I love you.
39. Talk about a man who loves his family so much, you are! With so much workload staring at you in the office, you still make sure to call and check on everyone. How exactly do you do this, because I really want to get better at it? So grateful to have you, brother. Happy 40th birthday to you.
40. Made a few mistakes in my life, but being your sister is definitely not one of them. Of all the things I love to do, being your sister comes first. And if there’s anything like an afterlife, I would still love for you to be my brother. I love you so much. Happy 40th birthday to you.
Funny 40th Birthday Wishes for Brother
You’re the coolest dude, ever. Whenever you’re not around, I look forward to seeing you, so you can make some funny jokes. Your jokes were the major reason I beat depression. You’re just so loving. Today, I am sending you best wishes for your 40th birthday.
41. I hope you know you’ve been such a jerk. I don’t even know why I still love you very much, even after you’ve abandoned me for months now. The next time we see, just make sure you are with loads of cash and gifts. Without those, I will never forgive you for choosing your job over me. Happy 40th birthday.
42. I always want to spend time with you, because of how much you make me happy. You know this has been my favourite memory of you. But since your wife and kids have hijacked you from me, I better face my family, then. Happy 40th birthday to you. I hope they can give you the best gift.
43. Honestly, I would’ve stopped you from getting married, if I had the power. But I didn’t want anyone to label me “a witch”, so I had to leave you to start your own family. Truth be told, I miss everything about you. I miss how you always fart in the middle of a discussion. It’s your birthday, enjoy.
44. I honestly don’t know why I miss you so much. The times we were together, you always made sure that you annoy me. I hope you’ve stopped being so annoying, though. If not, how do your wife and kids cope with you? Well, I just thought it nice to wish you a happy 40th birthday.
45. You are officially 40 years old, today. Meaning, it’s high time you dropped some habits. Honestly, you can be very annoying with some things you do. Why am I even complaining? At least, we don’t stay together anymore. Good luck to your wife, if she chooses to overlook them. Happy birthday.
Happy 40th Birthday Brother Wishes
You deserve so many beautiful wishes today, because of the way you’ve been so good to me. What more can I ask for, when I already have the best brother in the entire universe? With you, there will be no problems. Happy 40th birthday, brother. I wish you the best.
46. I have never been so happy in such a long time, but because it’s your birthday, happiness has automatically been restored. I’m so proud of you, brother. You achieved so much in the last year just because you were determined to. You have no idea how much you challenged me to do better. Happy 40th birthday.
47. I have never seen anyone who loves being a brother, like you. Even when it sucks, you still prefer it to anything. Saying I am grateful for you, is an understatement. I really love you, and if I could have you to myself forever, I will be so glad. Happy 40th birthday to you.
48. You’re the one who literally lives your life, just to make other people happy. Even when you’re going through difficult times, no one knows, because you always wear your smile. I’m glad that you keep pulling through, though. You’re a strong man, and you will soon be over this. Happy 40th birthday.
49. I guess the age of 40 comes with so much hotness, because, how can you be this hot on your birthday? You look so good, my brother. I’m sure you’re proud as much as I am, that I am your sister. Well, I think I am prouder. Happy 40th birthday to you. Have fun.
50. I have always known you to be a focused person. You have never lost focus. In fact, you’re the one who keeps me focused. I’m glad to have someone who constantly reminds me of the need to keep pushing. Your love and guidance brought me this far. Happy 40th birthday to you.
51. You’re the reason people love me so much. I used to be the most hated person, even when I had no idea what I had done, but you were the one who made me rise above the hate. I have so much to be thankful to you for. You’re the best brother in the world. Happy 40th birthday to you.
52. Even now that I am no longer a child, you still look after me like I am one. I’m now married with a child, why do you still treat me like a child? I won’t lie, I love and enjoy the attention you give to me. Please, don’t ever stop. I love you so much. Happy 40th birthday.
53. My life is incomplete without a brother like you. I was never serious with my life until you made me see reasons to. Without you, I won’t be where I am now. Thank you for always going out of your way, to see that I do the right thing. No matter how far you are from me, my love will always be true. Happy 40th birthday.
54. You are the most selfless brother ever. Whether you’re winning or not, you always want me to win. I doubt I have ever given you a reason to love me this much, but you still do. I promise not to ever make you regret being my brother. Happy 40th birthday to you. I’m sure you will have fun, today.
55. The best brother who has the best family. Good things often happen to good people, and I’m glad it’s happening to you, right now. You have been a blessing to me, and you went ahead to give me even more blessings. I love you and your family so much, my brother. Here’s wishing you the best. Happy 40th birthday.
56. Honestly, you’ve been the best sister ever. You’ve loved me, despite my flaws and shortcomings. You don’t ever see anything bad in what I do. You correct me with love, even when others advise you to use violence. I am grateful for your love and care, over the years. Happy 40th birthday.
57. You have always been very obedient. I honestly can’t believe you’re 40 years old, today. At this age, you still answer me, whenever I call you. You still run some errands for me. I just hope to keep being the best sister for you. Happy 40th birthday, my darling.
58. The easiest thing for me to do, is to love you with everything I have, and that’s because you made it so. Dear sister, I have never been disappointed in anything you do. Your choices and decisions are always perfect, so we have nothing to argue over. You’re the smartest person. Happy 40th birthday.
59. You are 40 years old today, and you’ve been a part of my team for more than 15 years. In all of those years, my company has only moved from good to best. You always bring your A-game, despite the fact that it’s your brother’s company. Thank you for working tirelessly with your blood and sweat. Happy 40th birthday.
60. Because I don’t have the best approach to thank you, I resorted to using this beautiful birthday wish. Do you even know how sweet you are? Has anyone ever told you that, you’re the best to move with? I am sure this isn’t the fact time you’re hearing that. Keep being you, sister. Happy 40th birthday.
Funny 40th Birthday Wishes for Sister
As weird as this might sound, you’re the only funny person I know. Sometimes, I don’t even know how you crack those jokes without smiling. Your jokes make me laugh to the point where I forget my worries. Thank you for being such a pain in the ass, and an amazing person at the same time. Happy 40th birthday.
61. I hope you still remember that a fool at 40, is a fool forever. There are some habits you still haven’t dropped, even after spending 40 years on earth. It would not be nice to take them to your grave. Kindly stop them now, before it’s too late. Happy 40th birthday to you.
62. Trust me when I say nothing has changed about you. You’re still that same person who always spanks me on the butt. I promise to stop coming to visit you if you won’t stop. Honestly, that shit really hurts. You may choose to disregard this, if you have another sibling, elsewhere. Happy 40th birthday.
63. Even though you’ve been the most loving sister ever, I still don’t understand why you won’t stop farting where I am. I have complained about this for the umpteenth time, but you just don’t get it. I will start farting back since that’s what you want. Happy birthday.
64. I love how you take care of everyone, but can you just stop telling people about it? Geez! It doesn’t sit well with me, honestly. Makes me think like you’re still immature, after all. You really need to change, and this isn’t one of those jokes. Happy 40th birthday.
65. Happy 40th birthday to my sister who still can’t do things right, without having to call on her younger sister. I hope you know that I have my life to live too, so stop already. If you call me for anything after this, I won’t answer you. Happy 40th birthday to you.
Happy 40th Birthday Little Sister Wishes
My little sister who is also excellent in everything she does, I am super proud of you, you have no idea. I can’t believe you are 40, already. You’ve lived 40 amazing years of your life being my sister. How have I done, so far? As for you, you’ve done very well. Happy 40th birthday.
66. Love has always been the order of the day between us. Everyone knows how much we love each other, despite being opposite sexes. I can lay down my life for you, just to make sure that you have everything you want out of life. You have done so much for me, too. Happy 40th birthday.
67. We are role models to most siblings out there. Some will never get it right, because of the lack of adequate love. If there’s anything that’s has kept us going, then it’s love. I count wait to shower you with more love. Happy 40th birthday to you. I love you forever.
68. Dear little sister, you already know how I feel about you. You already know that I am never going to make you shed any tear, even when you clock 90. You’ve been my greatest motivation so far, and I thank God for where you are, right now. It’s been so beautiful to watch you grow into a great woman. Happy 40th birthday.
69. No one will ever believe you’re my younger sister because you always sound wiser than your age. As a matter of fact, you have the intelligence of an eighty-year-old person. Thank you for always being open to learning from me. It makes me a better person, too. Happy 40th birthday.
70. My whole life is dedicated to making you happy. If there’s anything I want to keep doing, then it’s to keep being there for you. You’ve always been so amazing to me. You love my family and accept them as yours. What more can I ask for. Nothing will ever come between us. Happy 40th birthday to you.
71. On your 40th birthday, I just want to thank you for being that sister who always looks past my mistakes. Even though I am the older one, I do some things that are not expected of me. I apologize if I haven’t been there for you, of late. Today is for celebrating you. Happy 40th birthday.
72. I have other siblings, but you’re the only one who always checks on me. Regardless of your busy schedule, you always call to check on everyone. I know I haven’t been the best brother, but I also know that it’s not too late to retrace my steps. I promise to do better. Happy 40th birthday.
73. My life is incomplete without you. Those days when we were still unmarried, you were the reason I worked myself off because I wanted you to have everything at your disposal. I’m glad to have done the little I did. And I’m happy that you turned out to be a good woman. Happy 40th birthday.
74. Life happens to so many of us, but I am grateful to God that our experiences didn’t keep us down; they only made us better people. I’m sure you’re happier than you used to be. I wish you more happiness, as you enter the fourth floor. Happy 40th birthday.
75. Today, I choose to celebrate love in its purest form. You have been the love of my life, even before I got married. After I did, I didn’t stop feeling that sense of responsibility for your well-being. You are a woman who God has helped. I thank God for your life. Happy 40th birthday.
76. You are by far the best sister in the world. You’re the best thing that’s ever happened to me. Never have I ever regretted taking care of you, when you were a child. You’re 40 now, and you’re the one taking care of me. I hope you never get to stop being the best sister. Happy 40th birthday to you.
77. God really came through for me, using you. I’m glad to have you in my life. You’ve been existing in my life for 40 years now, and the experience has only been beautiful. I’m so happy to see how far you have come. Nothing will stop my love for you. Happy 40th birthday.
78. I know that you love me very much, and that’s why you don’t stop checking on me, even though you’re the younger one. I am very sorry for not keeping in touch as I should. Things haven’t been really good. I promise to start doing the needful. Happy 40th birthday, my sister.
79. With you by my side, I have come out of worse situations alive. You were the only one who kept reassuring me of better days, back then. Now, the better days are here, and it gives me so much happiness to see you enjoy them with me. There are so much more to come. For now, have a happy 40th birthday.
80. It’s your 40th birthday, and I know you love to have fun, so I have planned for a very big party today, so you can have as much fun as you desire. There would also be some guest artists in attendance. I hope you don’t scream too much when you see your celebrity artist. Happy 40th birthday.
81. You have always been the best, and I’m sure that you won’t stop. That’s literally the only thing you’re good at, and it has always worked for you. Loving you is also the best part of my life, and I don’t ever want to stop doing it. Happy 40th birthday, my little sister. Be good.
82. Even though I am the older one, I will suffer more, if you weren’t my sister. You fill my life with so much joy and happiness. You have no idea how much I go on my knees, just to thank God for giving me so many blessings. I love you forever, sister. Happy 40th birthday.
83. I still don’t know why you love me so much, despite being such a jerk. Whenever things don’t go right between us, you are always the first time apologize and suggest that we move past it. Honestly, you’re the mature one, here. Anyways, I just wanted to wish you a happy birthday. Enjoy yourself.
84. You being in my life is one of the ways I know that God loves me. It might not make sense to you, but it makes a lot of meaning to me. You are love, and I am glad to have you in my life; in abundance, for that matter. Happy 40th birthday to you. When are we seeing you later today?
85. Your birthday is always the brightest day for me, out of the 365 days in the year. And that’s because it’s a time when friends and family come together to celebrate you. You’re the one who always makes love have its place in this family. Happy 40th birthday.
86. You are such a baby at heart; always willing to forgive and get past unnecessary situations. I just love how you handle some things. I wish I could be like you, anyways. But it’s too late, and I’m also your older sister. Happy 40th birthday.
87. Celebrating you has always been a huge part of my life. In fact, nothing makes me happier. No matter how far I am, I must get to where you are, on your birthday. I just want to see you smile, always. Thank you for being a part of my wonderful life. Happy 40th birthday.
88. You love and go all out for the people in your life, without even expecting anything in return. How selfless can you be? I honestly am lucky to have you as my sister. You don’t even behave like the little one. Everyone believes you are older. Take the limelight, for as long as you wish. Happy 40th birthday.
89. We have never slept bearing grudges against each other; we would always find a way to settle our scores, before sleeping. This has taught me how to live peacefully with everyone, including my husband and kids. This is one of the things I cherish about us. Happy 40th birthday.
90. It’s so good to see that your life has gotten better, over the years. You have really worked on yourself. I also love how you believe so much in yourself, that you don’t allow any negativity whatsoever. You are doing very well, dear sister. I wish you long life and prosperity. Happy 40th birthday.
91. Who still works hard at 40, though? By now, you should start considering retirement. I retired when I was 40. You have done very well for yourself, over the years. And I am very sure you have all you’d ever need in life. You can now take a rest. Happy 40th birthday.
92. No matter how old you think you are, you will always be my little sister. I am glad to have showered you so much love from when we were very little. I’m sure you know that’s one of the reasons you show love to people, now. You can’t give what you don’t have. Happy 40th birthday, woman.
93. I’m sure your husband is very proud of you, just as much as I am. You’re such a great woman. Sometimes, you’re the one infrastructure strength from. I’m so glad to have grown up with you. How’s life treating you, though? Happy 40th birthday. Regards to everyone over there.
94. I did so much for you, but you’ve compensated me, by being a wonderful woman in society. You put so much work into yourself. I never knew you would turn out so great. Your growth still amazes me, but I’m grateful to have been a part of it. Happy 40th birthday to you.
95. You have come very far from where you used to be, dear sister. I can’t believe you are 40, today? Time has really flown by. I’m grateful for all your wins, both small and big. And as long as I am alive, I will keep supporting and cheering you on. Happy 40th birthday.
96. You have really done well for yourself. Trust me, I never knew you could be this serious with your life. I’m glad that all the sleepless nights of talking sense into you, never wasted. I love your life and how you keep living it. Happy 40th birthday to you. Enjoy the rest of your day.
97. You’re a big motivation to the people coming behind you. You live your life with so much intentionality. You reach out to those who feel like giving up and give them words of encouragement and hope. You have really changed a lot of lives. Keep moving, dear sister. Happy birthday.
98. One thing I love about you, is how you always own up to your mistakes. You quickly accept them, learn from them, and move on from them. This has been one of the tools for your greatness. How are you enjoying the limelight? Happy 40th birthday, my sister.
99. You have raised beautiful children, my sister. It’s so good to see how well your children are doing. I consider you the second-best mother, after my wife. But, you will always remain the world’s best sister. I hope this makes you happy. Happy 40th birthday to you.
100. Love is all that has brought you this far. You are genuinely happy when people win. You don’t go about destroying other people behind their backs. You really live a life that God is happy about. I hope the things of the world never move you. Please, keep it up. Happy 40th birthday.
Hello there, I hope you felt great, going through the happy 40th birthday sister wishes and quotes up there. Trust me, they are the best, and I hope that your sister appreciates whichever you chose to send. As usual, don’t forget to drop your comment(s) so I can know how to serve you better. It’s also important that you share. Thank you.