Sisters are so many beautiful things wrapped up in one person. A sister can be your confidant, best friend, mother, and even the most annoying person, but love is all you can think of, whenever you’re with her. That’s what makes her a sister. And it is important to always appreciate a sister who have played vital roles in your life.
One of the days to appreciate a special person like your sister, is on her birthday. On this day, you can even annoy her as much as you want, because she won’t even have your time. But the best thing to do, is make the day a beautiful and memorable one for her, sending her gifts, or expressing yourself with a beautiful message.
Whichever you choose to do, sending one of these happy 40th birthday sister wishes and quotes, won’t be a bad idea at all on her 40th birth anniversary. Instead, reading from you will make her feel more special and loved, and this will in turn make her have a fun-filled 40th birthday.
Go ahead, choose your choice, and send to her.
Best 40th Birthday Messages for Sister
You are the best sister in the world, and it’s a privilege to have grown up with you. I’m so happy for where you are in your life and career. Thank you for always showing your support in everything I do. I hope this message puts a smile on your face. Happy 40th birthday.
1. Dear sister, growing up with you gave me the greatest shot at life. Looking back at everything that happened, I can only thank God for giving me the best sister. Thank you for all your love and sacrifices to make me a better person. It’s your birthday. Do have a happy 40th birthday.
2. Because I have the best sister in the world, I hardly complain about not having anything. Before I ask, it’s already done. Thank you for always having my best interest at heart. I promise never to disappoint you. I hope you have fun today, sister. Happy 40th birthday to you.
3. You are such an amazing woman. In fact, you’re an angel and you make it very easy for others to learn from you. I love how you love your life, because you inspire others more than you know. I have been a beneficiary of your kind heart, and I promise never to make you regret having me as your sister. Happy 40th birthday to you.
4. I honestly don’t know the best way to appreciate you, for staying by my side, since the beginning of my life. I started my career with you by my side, as well. You have never left me alone, and this only makes me know that there’s nothing that would ever come between us. Happy 40th birthday, my sister.
5. Trust me, you’ve done a lot more than I praise you for. You’ve been such an amazing sister to me, and I count it as a blessing to have you in my life. Like I always promise, I will never ever disappoint you. Thank you for loving me, regardless of my flaws. Happy 40th birthday, sister.
6. It may seem as though 40 is the new 20. I mean, you don’t even look your age, at all. You’re so beautiful and elegant; you have always been. Thank you for making me know that there’s no limit to what a woman can achieve. Thank you for supporting my dreams. Happy 40th birthday to you.
7. You’re the only reason I haven’t given up yet. You’re my biggest motivation and supporter. Your words of encouragement send chills down my spine. I can’t thank you enough for always being there. It’s your 40th birthday, dear sister. Have all the fun you deserve.
8. Because I have the best sister ever, I have never felt the need to look up to someone else as my role model. You’re the perfect example of a role model, and it’s a privilege to be called your sister. I promise to always make you proud of me. Happy 40th birthday to you.
9. I honestly don’t know how best to thank you for being there from the very beginning. You don’t care what happens to your personal life, all you care about is my well-being. You’re the most amazing sister to ever grace the surface of the earth. May God bless you with many more years. Happy 40th birthday.
10. You are living your best life, and this makes me very happy for you. I have never seen a woman who works harder than you do, but still, you always find the need to unwind from all the madness of this world. I sincerely envy you, my sister. It’s your 40th birthday; take that trip again. I love you so much.
11. For being such an awesome sister all these years, you deserve the award for the world’s best sister. You have never been missing in the lives of your siblings, no matter what’s happening in your life. You have your own family too, but you always put us first. You’re the best, trust me. Happy 40th birthday.
12. I really do not have much to gift you today, but I hope you make do with what I can afford. You’re a very sweet and amazing person, dear sister. I count myself blessed to have you in my life. Please, don’t stop motivating me. Happy 40th birthday to you. Enjoy yourself.
13. God knew exactly what He was doing, when He made us sisters. You’re the best little sister ever, and spending the whole forty years of your life with me, is a major blessing. I can never take you for granted. Happy 40th birthday, my sister. Have fun, all year round.
14. I’m very happy that you keep doing well in life. At 40, you have most of the things sometimes 60 year olds are praying for. You have lived these 40 years well, and I hope the next ones will be even greater. Keep being an amazing person. Happy 40th birthday to you.
15. I’m not sure you know the extent to which I look up to you. You have never failed me. Your life only keeps getting better, and this is a win for me. Your footstep is all I want to keep following forever, because with that, I will never miss my steps. Happy 40th birthday.
14. You’re such a wonderful woman, dear sister. You are a role model to so many oh there, asides from me. So, if I tell you that you’re the best woman in the world, never doubt it. Thank you for getting tired of being a good example, for all these years. Happy 40th birthday.
15. You have really tried for me, dear sister. All the times I needed everyone to be on my side, you were the only one I saw. You literally abandoned everything you held dear, just to be with me. It will be so bad of me not to celebrate you, today. Happy 40th birthday to you.
16. Whenever I talk about how amazing you are, people always think that I am exaggerating. You are the absolute best of all sisters. I have never seen anyone come close to you. I hope you take your spot forever, my sister. It’s a happy 40th birthday, already. Make sure you make it count. I love you much.
17. The whole family is here today, not because of any other thing, but to celebrate the best sister, daughter, wife, mother, friend and companion in the world. You’re all these rolled up in one. I have never seen anyone like you. I just hope that the universe keeps moving in your favor. Happy 40th birthday.
18. You are such a hard worker, my sister. If it weren’t for you, maybe I would’ve ended up a nonentity. You made sure that you always talked sense into me. I never knew freedom was this sweet. Thank you for being my saving grace. Happy 40th birthday to you. I promise to make it fun for you.
19. I can’t thank you enough for being the perfect sister for me, all these years. I can’t possibly start counting the times you’ve showed up for me, without even complaining. I know I can’t pay all back, but I promise to try my best. Happy 40th birthday, my sister.
20. I can’t think of my life without you. You have been my mother and sister for more than thirty years of your life. You have never left me alone. You keep providing for me. I that God for blessing you enough to be able to do all of these. I hope that He never stops blessing you. Happy 40th birthday to you.
40th Birthday Quotes for Sister
Ain’t you just the sweetest person? You’re sweeter than whatever quote I choose to pen down, today. I’m so happy that I can be myself around you. Having you in my life settles everything. Happy 40th birthday, my beautiful sister. I love you.
21. At this point, I have to tell you that you’ve done enough. For all the times I was jobless, you were the one who kept feeding me and my children. I can’t possibly talk about how I got here, without having to acknowledge you. Thank you for everything, dear sister. Happy 40th birthday to you.
22. I don’t mind breaking my savings, just to make you have a befitting birthday, today. You have been the best, for so many years. Only a bad person will not have anything good to say about you. As a matter of fact, I keep thanking God for giving me the best. Life is much more easier with you. Happy 40th birthday.
23. The Lord has really been good to you, my sister. Just take a look at your life. Years back, you never thought there would be a day like this. Now, testimony is all you keep talking about. God is truly the greatest, and I hope you don’t stop acknowledging Him. Happy 40th birthday to you, my sister.
24. I have always loved everything about you. You’re a fighter and a goal-getter. You always pursue whatever you believe in, without relenting or surrendering. I really envy your zeal towards success. Thank you for being a light on the path of so many other people. I hope you know you’re the best. Happy 40th birthday.
25. I doubt you’d ever get to know how much you’re loved. Wherever I go, I must hear something good about you. Even those who haven’t seen you, say good things about you. Your name has really traveled round the world. I would advise you keep going like this. Happy 40th birthday to you. Best wishes.
26. I have always talked to God about having a good sister. I never knew He had plans of giving me the best sister, all along. 40 years ago, He blessed me with you. 40 years after, the feeling is still the same. Thank you for making me feel like the world’s best big sister. I love you so much. Happy 40th birthday.
27. I am the older, but you’ve always been the mature one. Even though people prefer you to me, you never made me feel less of myself. Thank you for always lifting me with those words of encouragement. You are the best for me, and I’m never going to make you feel less. Happy 40th birthday.
28. Dear sister, you deserve all the happiness and love you can get our of this wold. You’re the best to everyone who has had the opportunity to come across you. I can’t begin to tell the extent to which I am proud of you. You are 40 today, and you’ve achieved all an eighty year old can only dream of. This is just the beginning for you. Happy 40th birthday.
29. Even though we fight a lot, you’re still my best girl. We will always remain the closest, because we came out of the same womb. Thank you for always loving me, regardless of whatever happens. I’m grateful for your commitment to my personal life, too. Happy 40th birthday to you.
30. You’re the best sister ever, and anyone would be lucky to have you in their lives. I can’t begin to tell of your amazingness and kindness. All I know is that, everyone is proud of your beautiful life and all you’ve achieved so far. Here’s wishing you more luck, even as you’re proceed with life. Happy 40th birthday.
31. Things haven’t been cool between us, but at the end of the day, the heart knows where it belongs. You’re mine, and so will I be yours forever. Thank you for all the love, kindness and all you do for me. May God bless you abundantly. Happy 40th birthday, my sister.
32. You’re a full and total package of the best sister. Oh my gosh, I am super blessed to have you in my life. Of all the people in this world, you’re the only one I easily connect to. I hope that our love lasts forever, no matter what we face. Happy 40th birthday to you. Enjoy yourself.
33. It’s been 40 whole years since you’ve been my sister. Being a big sister to you, thought me how to become a mother. That means, I became a mother even before having kids. I’m grateful for the experience you gave me on a platter of gold. You are 40 today, and I can’t stop thinking about your childhood days. Happy birthday.
34. Look who’s 40, today. I don’t even want to believe this. What have you been eating that’s making you age backwards? What exactly have you been doing? I honestly hope that I look exactly like this, when I eventually clock 40. Sincerely, you are so beautiful. Happy 40th birthday to you.
35. You’re the overall best in beauty, and it has always been like that. You know I won’t lie to you. Whenever people tell me how beautiful they think I am, I ask them if they have met my sister. Thank you for all you do to keep my life in shape. Happy 40th birthday to you.
36. I know I have not been the best big sister of late, but you should understand how things can be. Things have been really tough for me, and I thought it wise not to disturb anyone with my problems. I promise, I would see you soon, and we would continue from where we stopped. Happy 40th birthday, dear.
37. Life has always been beautiful with you. I have never had it more beautiful with anyone. I just thank God for giving me the best sister in the world. Because if not for me, where would I be? You know I love you so much, right? How are you planning to spend the day? Make sure you hit me up. Happy 40th birthday to you.
38. I am the happiest person today, because it’s the world’s best sister’s birthday. Honestly, I don’t know how to prove how grateful I am for everything you’ve done for me. I’m not even a baby anymore, but you still have my back like I am one. I promise to keep being a good sister to you, and the best aunt to your children. Happy 40th birthday.
39. You have the most beautiful smile in the world. Whenever I am with you, my worries vanish. You’re such a positive minded person, and this tells on everyone who is close to you. You life is literally the most beautiful and graceful. I thank God for you. Happy 40th birthday, sister.
40. I doubt there’s any situation we’ve never been through together. You’re the one who always reassures me of God’s promises for me. Whenever I feel like giving up, I remember all you told me. You’re the kindest person, and I will always thank God for that. Happy 40th birthday.
Happy 40th Birthday To My Sister Wishes
If wishes were horses, I would love to be right beside you, right now. I have felt your presence, all my life, that it has now become a part and parcel of me. Thank you for always being there, whenever I need someone to talk to. Happy 40th birthday, my sister.
41. Turning 40 is no small feat at all. In fact, it’s a major blessing. I am very happy to see you on the forth floor. I hope you know that life is just about to begin for you. Make sure you enjoy every moment. If you do anything bad, make sure you own it, learn from it, and move on. Happy 40th birthday, sister.
42. Because I have been here before, I promise to hold your hand through every step, and show you exactly how it’s being done on the forth floor. You have no idea what’s coming for you. I just hope you make the most of this beautiful year. I promise to make you enjoy it. Happy 40th birthday to you.
43. Remember you only turn 40, just once. I want you to enjoy yourself to the fullest, this year. You’ve always been a workaholic, it’s time to unwind from all of the craziness, and have the fun your body and soul deserve. Take a break, and come back with a bang. Happy 40th birthday to you.
44. I have never regretted having you as my sister. In fact, it’s one of my greatest blessings, and I will never take it for granted. You’re the evidence of God’s love for me. I have been by your side for the whole 40 years of your life, and it’s been so great doing life with you. I hope the next 40 years are even greater. Happy birthday.
45. I can’t possibly imagine my life without you. As your brother, you’ve always been there for me. Even after I got married, you loved me even more. You took my family in as yours. What more can I say, than to thank you for being the best. Welcome to the forth floor, my sister. Happy birthday to you.
46. You have never stopped being the best you can be. You always feel the need to look after me, even though I am almost as old as you are. You feel responsible for anything that happens to me, either good or bad. Thank you for loving me this much. Happy 40th birthday.
47. I don’t have the best things to thank you for all you’ve been to me, but I promise to try my best. You have done much more than I asked of you. On your birthday, I’m wishing that you have the best celebration ever. I can’t wait to party with you, tonight. Happy 40th birthday.
48. Helping others has always been the easiest thing for you to do. You derive so much joy in helping people, and I have never been exempted from this show of love. I am the most blessed brother in the world, because I have you. Happy 40th birthday, my beautiful sister.
49. What’s not to love about you? You’re actually a very cool person. I’m thankful for all the times we get to spend together. And even though we’re far from each other, the feeling still remains the same. How I wish I could be with you, right now. Till we meet again. Happy 40th birthday.
50. You’re the loveliest person in the entire world. Your heart is so beautiful; more beautiful than your face. Thank you for always taking positive vibes with you, wherever you go. It has helped so many people out of depression. Happy 40th birthday to you. Keep being a light unto others.
51. When I call you the best sister, I don’t mean to flatter you at all. I am just stating the obvious. You literally are the best thing in the lives of those you love. You look out for them and care genuinely about them. I am a better person, because of the way you live your life. Happy 40th birthday, my sister.
52. You are a very lovable person. In fact, I can’t trade you for anything in the entire world. You’ve been right in my corner, for so many years. We have been through both difficult and sweet times, together. Thank God, we don’t look like what we’ve been through. Happy 40th birthday, my lovely sister.
53. If only I could, I would gift you the whole world, today. Trust me, the world is meaningless and not worth living, without a rare gem like you. I am sure there’s no other person anywhere in the world, like you. Thank you for being the perfect gift of God to mankind. Happy 40th birthday to you.
54. I wish I could do more than just sending you wishes, today. You’re the one who keeps making my dreams come true. Whatever plans I let you in on, always comes out a success. You’re a force to reckon with, and I am grateful for having you in my corner. Happy 40th birthday.
55. You have sacrificed so much for me, big sister. I never knew anyone could be so selfless. Sometimes, there’s nothing left for you, but you still keep supporting. I still wonder how easy it is for you. Thank you for all you do. I wish you a very happy 40th birthday.
56. I have always promised to be in my best behaviour, because you, my brother, are a very quiet and gentleman. You don’t go about fighting or saying ill things about people. I envy you in so many ways. I’m glad to have you as my brother, and I will never make you regret having me as your sister. Happy 40th birthday.
57. My life is a reflection of yours. I am so glad that I have a good and focused person in from of me. I can’t imagine not having a brother like you. Who would I follow? You’re the best brother, and following in your footsteps is my favourite thing ever. Happy 40th birthday to you. Love.
58. Do you even know how much I love you? I love you with my whole life, and I am not ashamed to let the whole know about this. You’ve been there for me, so many times. No matter how difficult it is for you, you always find a way to help. There are so many things I can’t do without you, my brother. Happy 40th birthday.
59. Being your younger brother has made me see life in an entirely different way. Now, I wonder what it would have been like if it weren’t for you. Now, I see the light. Now, I know what to do and how to do it. Thank you for being a blessing to me. I promise to always be a good sibling. Happy 40th birthday.
60. I honestly can’t believe you are 40 years old, today. How did time fly? I can’t forget the days when I changed your diapers and spanked you on the butt, because you won’t just stop crying. Now, you’re a big man. I thank God for your life and growth. Here’s wishing you a happy 40th birthday. Regards to everyone.
61. It’s your 40th birthday today, how exactly do you feel? As for me, I feel so happy and fulfilled to see to climb the fourth floor. It has not been easy, but God has never stopped being faithful. I’m happy about everything happening in your life. I love you and your family so much. Happy 40th birthday to you.
62. It’s another year, and this time, it is a remarkable one. 40 years of living is no joke, my brother. I have watched you fight for everyone that matters to you. You don’t even get tired of helping people grow, too. I’m so proud of all your accomplishments, over the years. I wish you an amazing year ahead.
63. Growing up with you has really taught me a lot, you have no idea. It makes me very happy that I am your sister. Even though I am older, I still learn more from you, than you do from me. It’s your 40th birthday, and it’s so good to see that you’re happy. Here’s wishing you more happiness. Happy 40th birthday.
64. You have always been a very responsible and great man. Even though you find it hard to take no for an answer, you’re still the very best, and everyone knows this. You’re a blessing to everyone, especially me. Thank you for all you do. Happy 40th birthday, my brother.
65. Nothing in this world will ever make me take you for granted. You are literally my life. I have watched you grow from being a toddler to the amazing and great man you are today. Nothing else makes me prouder. Look at your beautiful family. I’m so proud of you. Make sure you enjoy yourself, today. Happy birthday.
66. When I clocked 40, I had literally nothing to my name. Do you know what that means? I didn’t own anything at all, because I lacked good people around me. I’m glad that I didn’t allow you to make the same mistake. I made sure to put you through, so you don’t end up being late at getting it right. Proud of your growth. Happy 40th birthday.
67. If I start to talk about how amazing you are, then I just might have to be ready to keep on doing that, for weeks. You’re the most amazing human ever. You’re a man, but you have a heart of a baby. You’re literally the sweetest, and everyone knows that. Happy 40th birthday to you.
68. We are all proud to have you, but I am the proudest. I bet you have no idea. The fact that you never stopped listening to me, got you this far. I’m thankful that I was a good big sister to you. I’m grateful to God for giving me the needed knowledge in helping you to get it right. Happy 40th birthday.
69. Dear big brother, you’ve always been amazing. I have never had to complain about how you treat me because it’s always the best treatment. What more can I ask for? Being your sister literally makes me enjoy everything I possibly could need. Happy 40th birthday, sir.
70. Never have I ever been in dire need of anything. You always come through, even before I alert you. On your 40th birthday, I can’t stop thinking about the beautiful memories we had together before you got married. Not everything has changed, but I understand you need your space, as a married man. Happy 40th birthday.
71. No circumstance has ever changed your love for me. If anything, it only makes it stronger. Having a great brother like you is the dream of every boy and girl out there. I enjoy what most people pray for, on a platter of gold. Thank you for being a blessing. Happy 40th birthday.
72. You are literally the happiest man I have seen in my whole life. Nothing ever gets to you. No matter what people say, you respond with a smile. Do you even get angry at all? I love this side of you so much, but I think you need to go hard a little. Happy 40th birthday, man.
73. You’re that brother who kept threatening to beat me up but never did anything as such. This hasn’t changed my love for you, because I understood you just wanted me to get things done if anything, it has only made me a better person. Happy 40th birthday.
74. I haven’t really had the chance to appreciate you for all you keep doing. Helping me and my family has never been difficult for you. Sometimes, you even show up in person, just to help us. I can’t thank you enough for all of this. Happy 40th birthday to you. My husband sends his regards, too.
75. I just want to thank you for giving me the best nieces and nephews ever. They have always been a special part of my life. I wonder how easy it is for you, to always make me happy. Thank you for giving me the best of you. Happy 40th birthday, my brother.
76. I have never had to shed a tear, because of you. All you’ve always done is make me happy, even when I don’t deserve it. Please, tell me how I can make your day very special. I really want to do something unforgettable, today. I love you so much, my brother. Happy 40th birthday to you.
Happy 40th Birthday Little Brother Quotes
Though you’re my little brother, you’re the strongest person I know. No matter how bad things are for you, you always make sure to be on top of every issue in the family. You have less time, but you spend it all on the family. You mean so much to every one of us. Happy 40th birthday.
77. Look who just successfully climbed the fourth floor. Hey brother, you’ve done this, and I am very proud of you. So many people of this age, live a miserable life. So many people of this age, still haven’t gotten a headway on how to live a purposeful life. I’m so happy for you. Happy 40th birthday.
78. Because you’re doing well, I am very happy. There’s no other big sister that is happy as I am, today. I’m happy because you made it. You listened to me, and things began to make sense. You have a beautiful life right there. Happy 40th birthday. Keep living beautifully.
79. You have a perfect family and all you’ve always wanted. I’m so happy to be a part of your success story. You have no idea how I feel, today. Thank you for making me laugh at last. Thank you for not allowing me to be mocked by people. It’s your 40th birthday. Please, enjoy all you can.
80. I’m very sure that I am the proudest big brother, right now. You’ve done so well for yourself, over the years. Even when it felt uncomfortable, you kept pushing. Even when no one paid attention to you, you still didn’t stop pushing. Now, your paydays are here. Enjoy yourself, my brother. Happy 40th birthday to you.
81. On your 40th birthday, I just want you to know that I am super proud of you. I couldn’t have chosen another better brother, because you are the best. Thank you for making me fulfilled, by fulfilling your dreams. It’s a good thing to be alive to witness all your wins. Happy 40th birthday, brother.
82. You have always been very stubborn and arrogant, but when it comes to matters that can affect your life, you take it seriously. That’s exactly why I am proud of you. You know exactly when to be serious. Thank you for making me a proud big sister. Happy 40th birthday to you.
83. Never have I been so happy, in a long time. But today, my happiness came back. Tell me how you did it. Tell me how you went from being so unserious to being the most successful person I know. This must be God and hard work. I am super proud of you. I hope it’s the beginning of greater things to come. Happy 40th birthday.
84. You know I love you so much, and I have never stopped wanting the best for you. Today, I join you in counting your wins, and realizing that they are uncountable, makes me a very proud big brother. Thank you for going all out for yourself. Now, you can have a little rest. Happy 40th birthday.
85. I have always cherished moments that have to do with celebrating you because that’s all I have always lived for. You’re an amazing brother with a great personality. No one will choose any other person over you, because you’re the real deal. On your 40th birthday, I just wanted you to know that I love you so much. Happy birthday.
86. Before we bade our parents goodbye, I made a promise to them, to always take good care of you. I told them I was going to be with you, every step of the way. I’m glad to see how much God has helped me fulfil this. I’m sure you’re just getting started. Happy 40th birthday.
87. Are you really sure about being 40, today? I don’t know why it’s so difficult for me to believe. It now feels like you’re just 20. You didn’t even age a bit. I’m glad to see that you’re still that very vibrant and loving boy. You know I will always love you. Happy 40th birthday.
88. Despite your chain of businesses, you still find ways to get in touch. Whether through sending gifts or money, you always make sure to get in touch. Your growth amazes me, really. But I am glad that God came through for you. It’s your 40th birthday, and it’s automatically a good day. Enjoy.
89. Nothing makes you happier than seeing other people happy and comfortable. You always make sure to help, even when you have little. We have lived your life so well, that it now looks like you’ve never made a mistake. I’m super proud of you. Do have a happy 40th birthday.
90. You’re a man that God is very mindful of. In fact, God doesn’t joke with you. I have always known this, from how much you love to talk about God. It’s so beautiful to see where God’s love has taken you. I hope it’s just the beginning. Happy 40th birthday. I love you, brother.
91. Because you’re my brother, I have nothing to fear. You’re my little brother, but you still feel the need to make me feel safe, every time. You still haven’t stopped being that sweet brother I have always had. I can’t believe you’re 40th, today. I wonder where time has gone. Happy 40th birthday to you.
92. You’re my little brother, but I can’t possibly talk about my growth without making mention of your tireless efforts. You really contributed a lot to make me a blessed woman, today. I love and appreciate you for all you have been doing. Happy 40th birthday.
93. You’re such a great man. I’m so sure that your wife thanks God every day, for you. You have always been like this, and it feels so great to see that, despite all that’s happening in the world, you still remain the sweetest person. This must be very easy for you. Happy 40th birthday to you.
94. I’m not trying to flatter you; you’re the wisest little brother ever. I’m older than you with such long years, but you surpass me in everything. Well, it feels so good to see that you’re doing better than me. Rather than being jealous, I am proud of you. Keep it up, dear. Happy 40th birthday.
95. In a world where people feel the need to be counterfeit, you’re always happy being yourself. I’m so glad that, despite how hard the world tries, you keep being better at being original. This way, you will never have to mislead those coming behind you. Happy 40th birthday.
96. To say the least, I am very proud of you. You have single-handedly trained yourself to be this great and celebrated person you are today. I was meant to be there with you through thick and thin, but life happened to me. I’m glad you’re doing very well. Happy 40th birthday to you. All my love.
97. Life with you feels the sweetest. I mean, the fact that I have a little brother who means the world to me, is everything. This feeling is 40 years today, and it’s still very fresh. The easiest thing is loving you, and I will never be tired of it. Happy 40th birthday, little brother.
98. You’re not little anymore, so I won’t refer to you as my little brother. Do you even know how much you mean to me? You literally mean the world to me, dear brother. Seeing you rise above all odds, is one thing that makes me feel fulfilled and blessed. I love you. Happy 40th birthday.
99. God has really been good to us. Things haven’t been easy from the start, but here we are. How are you and the family? I miss y’all so much, and I can’t wait to see you again. Make sure you take the day off and spend it with your family. Happy 40th birthday to you.
100. You’re such a hard worker. I’m sure you will pick your job over me. You have never been comfortable being idle. You always want to lay your hands on something. I’m glad that your dreams have started coming through. I will always be here to clap, each time you win. Happy 40th birthday to you.
Hello there, I hope this meets you well. How did you feel about the happy 40th birthday wishes for brother up there? I am sure you got something nice for your lovely brother. Please, don’t forget to drop your comment(s) in the box below. And also, share with others. Thank you.