It is often said that, when you wish people well, the same comes back to you in two folds. Life can be so lively and adventurous when we begin to look out for others than our self. It is like a business. You trade in money for services. I give you money in return for what I like yea.
What about love? It is a beautiful thing. A bond of unity – unity of one heart one body one soul. Once a lover forever a lover. You always want to make it special for that person. But I tell you, there are no better ways to renew love than by reflection.
Do you have someone special in your life and want to celebrate? Are you married and want to renew your love? Are you celebrating years of being together loving and cherishing that person, with much patience and endearment, or do you have someone celebrating such?
Check out these beautiful Happy 18th-anniversary messages and wishes you could send to add color and life to the ceremony. Sweet words heal remember:
Happy 18 Years of Togetherness Wishes and Quotes
Whether you’re celebrating yourself, a friend or someone special, these happy with anniversary wishes and quotes were written to celebrate 18 years of togetherness. Best for your husband or wife, friends, mum or dad, family members and anyone special.
1. Marriage is a special adventure in one’s life. You will cry. You will laugh. You will enjoy experimenting. Love will become real like the feeling; the bond. Happy 18th anniversary my friend.
2. We have come a long way, celebrating 18 years of being together, 18 years of ups and down; 18 years of enduring; 18 years of living. Another 18 years will be waiting for us, honey. Happy 18th anniversary. I love you.
3. I woke up with a beautiful smile recounting the years we’ve been through together. We are perfect together, my dear. No one deserves you better than I do. Happy 18th anniversary.
4. I have slept every night under your care and love. You strong arms wrapped around me ensuring protection. My joy is it will continue. Happy 18th anniversary Olori mi.
5. You have never failed in every of your duty as a father, a husband, and a lover. Your love has kept this family together. I love you with all my heart and will make tonight memorable for you. Happy 18th anniversary my pride.
6. How can I begin to say thank you for being a friend indeed? You were there when I needed someone to talk to, to advice and support me. I know you are also a sweet mother and wife. Happy 18th anniversary.
7. My love is like the sky, bright and glowing as ever. I’ll make you the queen of my castle tonight. We will catch plenty of fun living together like the first day. Happy 18th anniversary obi m.
8. Looking at your cute and gentle face beside me reminds me of the day we first met. Our university days was youthful honey. And we will become that today. Happy 18th anniversary.
9. You have been a friend, a brother, my spare in lack. Happy anniversary my very good friend. I wish you a continuous happy married life. Happy 18th anniversary Segun. Cheers.
10. Wake up beautiful, you can’t be sleeping at this time. It’s our anniversary. Happy 18th anniversary darling.
11. Happy 18th anniversary sister. I am wishing you the best of the day and more years for more anniversary.
12. Let our bed be filled with roses today and petals of love. I want to lie in your arms all day no going out. Happy 18th anniversary baby.
13. Stay off work today. It is your anniversary. Work today and watch me fire you. Happy 18th anniversary dear. Enjoy today.
14. I love you and will always love you beautiful. Look at our kids, the houses and cars. They all came because of you. And you’ve been with me all through. I love you, honey. Happy 18th anniversary.
15. My source of joy, my pride; my honor. You have been with me since the start and will be with me to the finish line. I love your input in my life. God selected you well. Happy 18th anniversary dear.
16. You are the blessing that sums up every other blessings I have. You championed it. They came after you. Happy 18th anniversary my love.
17. You have held this family in place for the past 18 years. You provided, guided and upheld us even during the hard times. I appreciate you my hero, my majesty, my pride.
18. Love has been beautiful ever since I met you. We loved and took responsibilities together and we are now. This love will never be inseparable my only one. Happy 18th anniversary.
19. Today I want to say I’ sorry for any day I ever hurt you, the times I was never around and you took good care of the children; to the lonely nights and your years of patience. I toast to a new phase, my dear. Happy 18th anniversary.
20. When you walked into my life I had just promises. We climbed together with your words of encouragement and support edging me on. today I have three beautiful children, a house, a good job and you the most beautiful gift ever. Happy 18th anniversary.
21. Take me deeper as far as you can take me, I want you every day and for another 18 more years. I love you. Happy 18th anniversary dear love.
22. I have fulfilled many achievements with your hand. Your words have reformed me. I pray you will be replicated in the children. I love you, dear. Happy 18th anniversary.
23. Living an enduring life is not an easy one. That is what one finds in marriage. I pray for fortitude and wisdom for the next phase. Happy 18th anniversary sister.
24. You are a powerful woman. A powerful woman is one who has been able to raise beautiful and smart kids, yet keeping husband very close and dedicated. Happy 18th anniversary ma.
25. I tell everyone you are my hero Mom and Dad muy superhero. Thank god for keeping you two safe in my life. Thank you, mama, for being loving and guiding. Happy 18th anniversary cheers.
26. I have prayed every night for a day like this and God granted me today. I love you Dad. You have been a true source of inspiration to me. And I promise to model my marriage after yours. Happy 18th anniversary.
27. No words could describe your prowess as a mother and wife. Your skills are exception, and your wisdom surpassing. I love you, dear. Happy 18th anniversary.
28. You have come to me and I know this will be forever. Today I make a wish knowing God will honor it. To have you live and die with me. Happy 18th anniversary my beauty.
29. Wishing you a happy anniversary celebration today as you clock 50. What a perfect one sir. Happy 18th anniversary.
30. May God continue to protect and honor your marriage sir even after this world. You are one of my inspiration and success, and I thank God for meeting you. Happy 18th anniversary.
31. When God created you he knew the perfect things to put right. I have watched you grow and blossom. Now you have bud. Cheers to better years bro. happy 18th anniversary.
32. I love you beyond description. I love you beyond words. I love you beyond power my fountain, my love, my pride. Happy 18th anniversary today.
33. Here is my anniversary gift to you: today and forever may you and hubby live to see your family model replicated in your children. Happy 18th anniversary my beloved colleague.
34. You are most love amongst us. Your wisdom and mature ability in resolving conflict has and still overwhelms us. We love you and we say “happy 18th anniversary.” From Pharmatex.
35. May you continue to enjoy blossom love and happiness. Happiness in husband, happiness in children, happiness at work. Happy 18th anniversary my sister.
36. I can’t imagine a life with you; a future without you; a love without you. I pledge my duty and vow again on this day – to love, honor and protect you with my children till death do us path.
37. In what areas have I failed as a husband? In what areas have I lacked in my functions as a father? Today I pledge full loyalty my beloved wife on our 18th year of companion. Happy 18th anniversary.
38. May you continue to shine like the sun. Your children as the little stars beautiful and glowing; your husband like the moon gives light in your darkest moment. Happy 18th anniversary.
39. With success comes pride and a sense of fulfillment. You should be feeling that now superwoman because you deserve it. Say hi to hubby for me. Happy 18th anniversary.
40. Sometimes I wish life could be smooth but it can’t. it will always be full of darkness and uncertainty. But God gave me you and you have lighted the path. I love you, my dear. Happy 18th anniversary.
41. Make me soar and fly like the birds of the air. We are going on a vacation today honey. Happy 18th anniversary.
42. Life is beautiful because of you. It has been beautiful because of you. I love you my dear and forever we will remain. Happy 18th anniversary.
43. God bears record of this day. He knew us, destined us to be together and has shown us the way through you. I love you, honey. Happy 18th anniversary my dear.
44. We will not hide again. The kids can take care of themselves while we are away. But today and this season must be dedicated to us alone. Happy 18th anniversary.
45. It is time to celebrate our wedding again. To take our vows again. To call on friends and families to merry. To make sweet love tonight. To go on another honeymoon. Happy 18th anniversary my love.
46. The moon stands still tonight. What a perfect night to openly display our love. I love you my heart. I will love you again and whisper sweet things to your ears. Happy 18th anniversary.
47. Come along get on and let’s ride the horses waiting for us. We can’t afford to become dull today. Happy 18th anniversary my dear.
48. Marriage is blessed when you go through all the hurdles and come out well. So far let’s celebrate success. Let’s celebrate our fruitful years of companionship. Let’s celebrate our strength and how we endured. Happy 18th anniversary.
49. No love is without a story. No marriage without its own peculiarity. We have been through this together. And I’ve appreciated it. Happy 18th anniversary my husband.
50. It is not the last but we’ve come a long way. You made it beautiful and I served my cause. I love your my beautiful wife for your friendship, love, and care for me and the children. Happy 18th anniversary.
Now that we’ve done a good job, don’t you think it would be helpful we knew? Hit the comment section below and let’s hear your thoughts.
Also, don’t forget to share the link with friends and loved ones. I know you enjoyed it so share. Who knows, you might be helping someone in need. Cheers.