How beautiful it is to have a darling brother complete the first decade of his existence! It could be really exciting that you want to do all in your power to make the day special and memorable for him.
As an elder sibling, you would remember when he was tender and helpless; when you had to hold his little fingers and he would smile. Watching him grow may probably be one of the best things in your life so far. You would want to make his 10th year blissful and show him how much you appreciate having him as a brother.
Among the many things you may want to do for him, wishing him well should top the list. He is a child now, fine; but whatever is done or said to him now will be his memories in the future.
A good reason you should consider using the right words on a day like this. Well, the beautiful and amazing happy 10th birthday wishes for brother here have got you covered with the best messages and quotes.
Happy 10th Birthday Brother Quotes
Well, you’re 10 now. Wow, how time flies! I have been waiting for this day for a long time. You just keep getting better and better. I can’t wait to see what the future holds for us because I have a feeling it will be great! Happy birthday, brother!
1. Happy 10th birthday, kid brother! I hope this year is full of love and happiness for you! You are such a great brother, and I wish that we could spend more time together. Love you so much and hope you have an amazing day!
2. Growing up with you was always a blast. Never a dull moment and always lots of laughs. But growing up has done wonders, and I can’t believe you’re ten today! You have grown into a great man, I can tell by your smile that will light up the world. I am so proud to be your brother. Love you, bro!
3. Happy 10th birthday, little brother. I love you so much! You are so smart and so kind. I couldn’t ask for a better big brother. One day, you will find the love of your life, take care of her and be the best husband you can be. Just keep growing into that man that I know you will be! Today is the beginning of another wonderful year for you!
4. You are my best friend, my brother. I love you more than anything in this world. I cherish the time we spend together, no matter what we do. I look up to you and admire you every day. You are my hero! You mean the world to me! No matter how old you get, remember that I will always be your little sister and love you forever. Happy birthday!
5. I just want you to know that I’m proud to have you as my little bro. We have had our ups and downs but I want to let you know that no matter what happens, I will always be there for you. You are one of the most amazing people that I know and I just want to thank you for being such a good friend. Love Ya! And best wishes on your 10th birthday.
6. It’s amazing to look back and see how much we have grown. When we were younger, we were almost always together. Now that we are older, I find that our differences set us farther apart than they do pull us together, but they also keep us that much more interesting. Thank you for being my lovely brother. Happy birthday!
7. There is something I’ve always wanted to tell you. It’s not easy for me to talk about, so I am writing it down instead. I love you. It took me a very long time to say that out loud, but I said it to you first. You deserve that and more. You are the greatest brother in the world and I am so proud to be your sister. Happy 10th birthday!
8. Life is unpredictable, but I would never change anything. You are the person I’m most proud of… My shining star… My reason for living. I love you so much, brother and wish you happiness and love. Happy 10th birthday!
9. It seems like the older I get, the more you annoy me. But in reality, I can’t imagine my life without you. I love you so much! Keep being yourself, bro, because, in my eyes, there is no one better. I love you, bro! Happy 10th birthday!
10. I am so proud of you! You are always my “kid” brother. I hope we can spend many more years together learning from each other. Happy 10th birthday! Best wishes!
11. Today is a big day. You are a big boy now! I am so proud of my little man. Since you were born, I have been your biggest fan. You were the best present that Mom and I ever got from God! I love you with all of my heart! Happy birthday!
12. I’m so proud of you. Today is a new day, a chance to set a new course for your future. Every day I think back to when I stood by your crib holding your tiny newborn body in my arms, and every time I am humbled thinking about all the things you have accomplished. I am so very proud of you and hope you have an amazing day!
13. It’s hard to believe that you are 10 today. You’re the best brother ever. I love you with all my heart. You are one of my best friends, and no matter what happens I will always be there for you.
14. You are my shining star in the night sky. The tiny twinkle I look for every night to guide me through the darkness. The tiny ball shining bright in the blue sky above. Happy 10th birthday, brother. I love you with all my heart!
15. I am so glad we found each other and that we were born into the same family. You mean more to me than words could ever express. We may not always see eye to eye or agree with each other on some things, but I love you and will always be there for you. Happy 10th Birthday, my brother! I love you!
16. I love you, little brother. You are my strength, my best friend. I wish I could protect you from everything bad in the world…from loneliness, hunger, sadness, fear… There is nothing I wouldn’t do for you! I hope you grow up to be kind, thoughtful and generous person. You are the most amazing brother anyone could ever ask for! Happy birthday!
17. Happy Birthday, bro I just wanted to say, it’s been 10 great years and I can’t wait for the next 10. Hope you have a great day and get spoiled rotten by all your friends. You mean so much to me and bring absolute joy into my life! Love ya, bro!
18. You are my little brother and I love you. We’ve been through a lot in the short time we’ve known each other, but when we get old and look back on our childhood we will remember wonderful memories instead of the bad. I don’t say it enough, but you mean the world to me and I love you!
19. You are my little brother, best friend and hero. Thank you for always taking care of me, teaching me how to play sports, wanting to read books about space and looking out for me when I’m in trouble. I am so lucky to be able to spend time with you every day. Happy Birthday!
20. May you always look up to me. I love you and I’ll always do anything to make you happy, cheers to a new year, bro!
21. I know I’m supposed to be all big and grown-up but I still need my big brother. You are the greatest, most supportive person in my life. I love knowing that you will always be there when I need you. Happy 10th birthday!
22. Wow. You have grown so much. You have been a blessing to our family and I am so glad I have you as a brother. You have shown us all that you are a great man with a huge heart full of love for your family and friends, and a kind soul that just wants the best for everyone. You are courageous, strong, funny, amazing and cherished. I love you!
23. You’ve been my best friend since we were born and I hope we always stay close. There will never be anyone in my life like you and I couldn’t picture life without our friendship. You make me laugh every day and if it wasn’t for you, I would miss all of the little things that make me happy.
24. In the words of my favourite dragon: “You Are awesome!” I’m pretty sure you already know, but I really wanted to tell you about a change. You deserve the world and more and I want to help provide it for you. You deserve all the love, joy and happiness in the world and I hope one day you will experience that. Always remember that no matter what happens, I am your big brother, and will always be there for you!
25. I love you with everything I am. Happy 10th birthday, little brother! I love playing Nintendo with you, talking about dumb stuff that only brothers understand. You are my best friend on this whole planet, and I hope on others too. You never fail to make me laugh so hard my sides hurt. Thanks for being you,
26. Happy 10th Birthday, bro! I love you so much. We may fight sometimes but you are still my best friend. You make me laugh, cry, scream and do all kinds of crazy things. I couldn’t imagine life without you. I hope that you always know how much you mean to me.
27. You are such a special person and an amazing brother to me. You make me smile and you make me laugh! I wish you the happiest of birthdays and I hope it is the best one yet!
28. You’re the best little brother anybody could ask for. You’ve always been such a wonderful person and I hope you never change. When times get rough and you feel like the world is against you, look at me and know that I will always be there to watch your back and be by your side. I love you more than anything and always will.
29. You are the best brother I could ever imagine having! You make me laugh and smile, even when I don’t want to. You are an amazing brother and you will be there for me forever. I love you!
30. 10 years ago today, my parents brought you into the world, and since then you have been a huge inspiration to me. You make me smile, laugh and feel a sense of accomplishment at school knowing that you are proud of me. Thank you for always being there for me and thanks for letting me be the big brother.
31. We might be half a world away from each other, but you will always be with me. You make me laugh and smile. When I am down, you cheer me up. In the end, you are my blood brother and I love you always.
32. You’ve been my best friend for as long as I can remember. And now you are a man! Thank you for being the glue that keeps our family together – all the times you have put things into perspective for me, stood by me and just been there for me. You are a special person, I love you so much.
33. Happy Birthday, Bro! I am so happy that you were born. I would say brother from another mother, but I wouldn’t want to copy anyone else. You are such a great guy and it makes me feel good that we are family. We may not always get along, but I will always be there for you. Stay crazy and eat some cake!”
34. Dear Brother, It’s been a fun 10 years – from the birthday cake fights to the chicken fights, from countless hours of playtime to lecturing you on smoking pot, from house parties to field parties. I look forward to another decade of chasing one another down the hallway, sharing our first beer together and playing Unreal Tournament after the bar with you.
35. You’ve been the best brother a girl could have. For so many years you made me laugh, always came to my rescue and have been a great support throughout my life. I love you from the bottom of my heart and will always be there for you. Have a happy 10th birthday!
36. 10 years ago today my parents brought you home to me. You are the most amazing little brother I could ever ask for! I will always love you, care for you, and be there for you no matter what! I wish we could grow old and still hang out— but until then enjoy the extra money and don’t spend it all in one place!
37. You have been able to do amazing things! These past ten years have flown by. You are an amazing brother and I am so proud of you. I am so thankful that you are in my life. You are growing up so fast but I know the best is yet to come!
38. I can’t believe how fast you’re growing up. You are the most wonderful brother in the world. I feel very lucky to call you my sibling. I hope you have a special day. Love, Your Big Bro
39. I love you. You are an amazing brother. I can’t believe how much you have grown up in the last year. I am so glad I get to watch you turn into a man. Keep up your hard work in school and remember to spend time with friends. I love you!
40. I was ten years old when my parents brought you home for the first time. I was so excited to have a new baby brother. I remember holding your hand, you looked up at me with your big brown eyes full of tears and you cried. I told you everything would be OK, you just needed to work through it. I was right! Today here we are, almost 10 years later and best friends. I couldn’t have asked for a better bro or a better friend, love u, buddy!
Happy 11th Birthday Wishes for Brother
Some people won’t understand, but you are the best thing that has ever happened to me. I love you with all my heart and soul! Your birthday wishes have always come true, so here’s to another one… I hope you get everything you wish for in this life because you deserve nothing less. Happy 11th birthday, dear brother.
41. I want to say that I love you. You have been a part of my life from the beginning and I cannot imagine what my life would be like without you. The little brother that I have looked up to for so many years has turned into a strong, caring man. I am so proud to be your sister! Happy 11th birthday to you, dear.
42. My little brother is now eleven… It’s hard to believe. And the more amazing is the fact that you have grown to be so much like me. You have always been my number 1 fan, and now you are just as good as I always dreamed of being. I am so proud of you! My classiest, most intelligent, talented, handsome, funny, and lovely brother…I love you! Happy birthday!
43. You have grown so much over the years and I can’t believe you’re going to be a teenager! I know you will grow up to do great things, but a part of me hopes you never leave my side. You may not realize it right now, but growing up doesn’t have to be the end of us being just as close as we are. Love you, kiddo!”
44. It is always my honour to be your sister. I couldn’t think of anyone better. You are handsome, smart, sweet, and so much more! I love you with all my heart. Happy 11th birthday!
45. I’ve been by your side every step of the way and I look forward to tomorrow. You’ll always be my favourite person in the world. I love you.
46. Happy Birthday, my sweet little brother! I wish I could tell you in person how proud I am of the man you have become. To watch you grow up and be so indecisive about what you want to do with your life is scary sometimes, but every day you prove to me that good things come to good people. I wish you nothing but success, happiness, and prosperity in your future endeavours. This birthday is just the beginning of the great things that lie ahead for you, I know it.
47. We’ve grown up together. I’ve always watched your back and you’ve always had my back. This has always made me proud to call you my brother. It makes me proud because even though we fight like crazy sometimes, our bond is unbreakable. You are one of the strongest characters I know and I love that about you. I hope that on this day, your 11th birthday, you know how proud I am of you and just how important you’re to me.
48. It is hard to believe that our brother is now eleven! We love you and we know the best things in the world are yet to come. We hope to be there and watch it all happen. Happy birthday!
49. I am so excited for you to turn 11. I feel like you’ve already had your whole life! You make me proud every day. I love you more than anything in the world.
50. I want to say how much I love you and wish so many wonderful things for you. I have been so proud of the man you have become, and hope you will always follow your heart and never give up on your dreams. You deserve to be happy and it is my wish that every day of your life is a special one. Congratulations!
I commend you for being the best brother or sister to your brother. Having gone through the wishes and quotes up there, I hope you got striking wishes for his 10th birthday.
You can let me know which of them really captured your thoughts in the comments box below.