When people fall sick and are in the hospital, what we can do for them is limited or so we think. Unfortunately, falling sick is not a pleasant experience, no matter what ailment it could be.
Hence, it’s our duty as friends or families to offer as much support as we can give, it’s our duty to be there for them, help them and support them. No one should be left alone especially those who are sick.
At times like this, the love you claim to have for them is put to a test and that’s why you are to offer all the support you can.
But now the main question is what is this support? I have a huge idea about what support should be but the funniest thing is that support, most times, is not as large and complicated as you paint it to be. It could be as little as a message – a show of love.
You’ve come a long way with your friend and, in some ways, he/she, is taking care of a sick child. Sending a get well soon message to their son is a way of showing that you care.
Here are some get well soon messages for a friend’s son you can send to your friend’s son.
Best Get Well Soon Messages for Friend’s Son’s Speedy Recovery
This must be really hard for you my friend. But no matter how tough it looks, I’m sure that you will come out of it stronger together with your son. I wish your son gets well soon enough and have a speedy recovery.
1. Hey Champ, your dad mentioned that you are not feeling too well. Yeah, that could feel rough, but you are tougher than this and I know that, in no time, you will be back on your feet and running. Get well soon.
2. I saw that game you told me about the last time I came to see your dad. Well, I bought it. Get well soon buddy so that you can blast away on it.
3. It might be hard now, but the light is just ahead, sooner or later, the sad expressions will be replaced with smiles.
4. My wife and I pray for you and your family every day. The ray of light that seems lost will shine on your family.
5. My friend, we have been through many tough times together, countless experiences, but the best part is that we have always triumphed. Now is no exemption. Your son will get through this.
6. Kids get sick all the time. It is one of those things, he will be okay in no time.
7. I heard my little musketeer is sick. I wish him a speedy recovery. Just tell him to stay away from my trousers when I come visiting.
8. My heart is with you in this trying period. I wish your son a speedy recovery so that he can go back to being the big ball of energy that he is.
9. I miss his cute smiles a lot, can’t wait for my little sunshine to be back on his feet again. Make sure you don’t worry too much, dear. Everything will be alright.
10. They are amazing, aren’t they? When they are up and active, we wish they could just stay in one place and when they are down, we wish they could be all active again. That’s the beauty of having a child. I wish your son a speedy recovery. Take care.
Powerful Get Well Soon Prayers for Friend’s Son
My friend, I pray that you are strengthened. I pray that your son gets well very quickly and soon enough. Amen.
11. When all hope is lost, we turn to the one that creates and gives hope. I pray that the healing of God rests upon your son and heals him.
12. The love of God is not limited to anyone and his love is available for everyone. The love that saves shall save your son in Jesus’ name.
13. No matter how difficult the current situation might seem; the power of God shall transform it from pain to joy.
14. Sickness is not meant for us and we are created in the image of God. I pray for your son that this reality takes place in his life in Jesus’ name.
15. Wipe your tears, my friend. The miracle you have been waiting for is here and your son’s body is healed in Jesus’ name.
16. Whatsoever your son might have lost as a result of this illness, I decree that it’s restored in Jesus’ name.
17. No matter what the doctor says, no matter what the result says, I pray that your son is healed, and receives energy and vitality.
18. I pray that your son gets well on time. The power of God moves through him in Jesus’ name.
19. I pray that the light of God shines upon you right now. The pain that you are feeling disappears and the light of God shines on you. I pray that your son gets well soon.
20. Joy, happiness, and peace will rest on you. The pain won’t come near you, sickness won’t rest upon your son again in Jesus’ name.
A period of pain is never permanent, it’s only for a while. Let your friend know that you care and you are concerned about the health of their child.
Send any of these messages get well soon messages for a friend’s son today.