If you can make her wake up to humour, then you should be proud of yourself, especially in times like these. Whether she’s your girlfriend or your wife, you would be doing an awesome job by making it possible for her to wake up to a funny good morning text.
There’s a lot more you can do for her, apart from that, but fun is expensive and you may want to take a shot at this cheap — or free — opportunity to make her laugh.
Every one of these texts is for you, so use them like you created them.
Most Hilarious Good Morning Messages for Girlfriend
Funniest Good Morning Text Messages for Your Girlfriend from the Heart. Cute Funny Morning Sms for Her.
1. If you did not see me as the first thing after you woke up, I’ll advise you to sleep again. Good morning, darling.
2. Every morning gives me a reason to think logically so I can know who shines more, you or the sun. Good morning, baby.
3. A million mornings will come, but none will be as sweet as today’s, because I woke up to see you. Good morning, heart.
4. Remember to take your time when getting off the bed. That’s a trouble queens have to endure. Sorry, and good morning, my darling.
5. They said you only ask “How was your night?” when you did adult thing the previous night. So how was yours? Good morning, baby.
6. Do you want breakfast in bed? If yes, it’s not possible today, because I’m already at work. Good morning, honey.
7. Maybe the reason you woke up to my absence is because I’ve finally run from you. Just kidding. You’re so amazing that I’ll never do that. Good morning.
8. First things first. How can I really build up a good morning message for you, so I could send tomorrow? Meanwhile, good morning, my love.
9. I’m the first to send you a good morning message. Yay! I just won a competition between us that you’re not even aware of. Good morning, sweetheart.
10. Once, I dreamed about waking by you to say good morning every day, but one who doesn’t work won’t eat. Damn my job! Good morning, dearie.
11. If you wake up to meet me every morning, I guess I’ll never go to work again. Good morning, darling.
12. If I write a blog of texts I want you to wake up to, I’m sure I’ll be a rich blogger. Good morning, my heart.
13. Whenever you alarm, whatever it is, finally wakes you up, I hope this text gives you a reason not to sleep back. Good morning, honey.
14. Too much of everything, they say, is not good. So let this be a blank message for you. Good morning, sweetheart.
15. I’m really a genius to be sending you wake-up messages. Tell your girls to tell their men to learn from me. Good morning, love.
16. If you woke up to meet a problem, I hope this text is the magician you’re looking for — but let your phone be safe! Good morning, baby.
17. Good thought of a morning where you won’t wake up to see me, and he gave man the ideas to invent phone. Good morning, darling.
18. May you never wake from sleep before I do, so you’ll always wake up to my texts. Good morning, honey.
19. If you had a nightmare, I hope this text heightens the horror of the scenes. LOL. Good morning, baby.
20. I did not forget to kiss you before leaving for work, just that I took the evidence to the office. Good morning, my love.
21. I hope your morning is fresher than everything we’ll eat today. Have an awesome morning, darling.
22. If I could get a better morning for you, I bet all of my salary that I would, plus all of yours too. Good morning, sweetheart.
23. Not being around to look at your pretty face, I feel like I have less work to do today. Have an awesome morning, honey.
24. I’d rather send you these good morning texts than send you gold and silver in the morning. You agree, right? Good morning, honey.
25. When you read this text, honey, try to remain in your container, so you don’t flow away, so I’ll see you when I get back home. Good morning, honey.
26. The funny things around me are boring when you’re also around me. Can I call you a seasonal comedian? Good morning, baby girl.
27. Join a lot of beautiful girls out there to receive a good morning text, but don’t leave me for any of their boyfriends. Good morning, my dear.
28. It won’t be cliché to say good morning to you, right? I hope I’m not giving excuse for a brain with heavy traffic. Good morning, love.
29. Love gives all for his partner, but my name is Peter. How do we reconcile this? Good morning, darling.
30. If I wreck some havoc today at work, I’ll blame it on my desire to see your face again and soon. Good morning, dearie.
31. Wake up to this message saying good morning, then meet all the housework I ran away from. Good morning, my darling.
32. When you wake up, you may start to miss me. This text is to remind you to miss me. Good morning, darling.
33. All the things I said I’ll do for you, and here is today and they are not done. Well, one day, they will. Good morning, baby.
34. If you wake up high, kindly sleep back, so you can acknowledge this message when you read it. Good morning, honey.
35. I’m not a prophet, but I can tell that you just woke up from sleep. Have a lovely morning, my sweetheart.
36. You can’t have me and a good morning together, so I choose a good morning for you. I’m at work. Good morning, dearie.
37. You’re probably thinking “where is he?” Well, I wanted you to see this text before you see me. I’ll soon be home. Good morning, sweet.
38. We’re far apart, but our phones can act as post offices. As long as we’re not postmen, I’m good, though. Good morning, dearie.
39. I’m so at rest right now, and it’s not because you’re not here. Just thought I should tell you how I feel. Good morning, baby.
40. If the earth falls down on us, I’ll crumble under the weight. I really can’t save you then. Good morning, sweetheart.
41. If you wake up any of these days and see me by your side, don’t conclude that I’ve bees sacked. I just took a break. Good morning, honey.
42. Thank you, in advance, for helping me do my part of the morning chores. I really had to run. Good morning, sweetheart.
43. I’m tired of work because it makes me miss you. But bills are not smiling these days. Good morning, love.
44. This day is a great day. Not like other days were not great, but, just understand and smile. Good morning, darling.
45. Nothing to say apart from “don’t sleep after reading this text, please.” LMAO. Good morning, baby.
46. This is me saying good morning. Tell me yours. Good morning again, darling.
47. If I ever get disconnected from you, I’ll definitely repair the connection that minute, because you mean much to me. Good morning, my darling.
48. If this message doesn’t make you laugh, read it again and don’t stop until you laugh. Good morning, dearie.
49. What do you want from me this morning? I’d have given you, but I’m out already. LOL. Good morning, dear.
50. I’ve missed your breakfast so much that I want to sack my boss, but on second thoughts, I see bills shaking their ugly heads. I wanna cry. Good morning, baby.
51. Everything I’ve seen this morning looks like you, except the 13-year-old bridge I drove on. Good morning, love.
52. I wish I could send this message in my handwriting, but, well, let’s manage. Good morning, baby.
53. It’s Monday morning. Wake up and do extra work. Good morning, beauty.
54. As you take care of the house in my absence, don’t let any come to you, for my sake. Good morning, darling.
55. Let every day go by, but I decided that, today, you must wake up to a good morning text from me. Mama, I made it! Good morning, darling.
56. Eating and missing whatever food you cooked, missing it because it will be a great addition to what I’m eating. Good morning, honey.
57. No girl in the world, apart from you, is as beautiful as you. Have a nice day, dearest dearie.
58. Beautiful lady, that can’t wake up before me, what’s beautiful about her? LOL. Good morning, sweetest sweetheart.
59. Sorry, but, last night, I cheated on you with…erm…God. LOL. Good morning, dearest.
60. Wake up and disgrace the sun with your bright eyes. Just don’t look at it directly, for your own good. I love you, baby. Good morning.
61. Great morning it is, and the escape from what I couldn’t do this morning was even sweeter. Good morning, baby.
62. Even if you don’t wake up to meet money or any other thing, you’ll definitely see this text. Have an awesome day, my love.
63. You’re sweet, but you’re nor wrapped like candies. You’re beautiful, so let no one uproot you, like flowers. Good morning, darling.
64. I pray for a lot of pleasant and awesome things daily, and one is that I’ll never forget to drop a good morning message for you to wake up to. Have a great morning, honey.
65. Everything I’ve seen today is better than you, better than you at making me angry. Good morning, baby.
66. Today, I’ll introduce myself to everyone at work as your boyfriend. “What’s your name?” “I’m Deborah’s boyfriend!” Good morning, my heart.
67. There’s so much good that can come from you, but I won’t mention any, so pride doesn’t kill you. Good morning, darling.
68. Wake up and you’ll see something more than gold. It’s a good morning text for you. Is it really more than gold? Good morning, my dear.
69. You have my support, even as you’ve decided to wake up after I do every day. Good morning, honey.
70. I haven’t seen you today, but as soon as I do, I’ll tell you that you’re the best thing that has happened to me today. Good morning, dear.
71. Let others keep making efforts to please me. You already have an advantage over them because you’ll always please me better than others because you are my girl. Call or cheating if you like. Good morning, honey.
72. Don’t think much of me. No one will take me from you. Not after how you made me feel last night. Good morning, baby.
73. What we had last night was so awesome that I couldn’t keep from sending this morning text. Good morning, baby.
74. The mornings we spend together, even though they are few, almost never come nowadays, and I’m wondering if I should miss them. Good morning, dearie.
75. Anything to make you smile this morning, except killing an elephant for you. Good morning, darling.
76. What else should I do on a morning like this apart from sending a good morning text? Rhetorical question. Good morning, darling.
77. Please, can you write a project on how you manage to sleep do sound? Good morning, beauty.
78. One day, I’ll eat you for breakfast, so I’ll have you everywhere I go. I just pray you don’t make it to the toilet. Good morning, honey.
79. Even as I typed this text, I kept praying that you will be asleep, so it will really be a message you woke up to. Good morning, baby.
80. No matter how harsh the economy gets, I’ll always have the airtime to send you a good morning message. Good morning, my heart.
81. However, things go, know that I love you more than nature can. Any arguments? Then I’m nature. Good morning, babe.
82. Every day brings an opportunity for me to show how romantic I am by sending a wake up to message. Good morning, babe.
83. Will I ever intentionally not send you a wake up to message? I’ll answer by saying that I’m, “2 Legit 2 Quit”. Good morning, honey.
84. How do I make up for my faults of yesterday? By starting your day with a wake up to good morning text. Good morning, honey.
85. Just read this text to the end and you’ll have a smile on your face. You’re stuck with a magician, you see? Good morning, baby.
86. Good girls like you are making me doubt the existence of evil until I remember my boss. Good morning, love.
87. This life is hard, but what’s harder is knowing what I’ll miss if I don’t send you a good morning text. Good morning, baby.
88. There’s no other place I’ll rather be now than at work. There are bills to pay, babe. You understand, right? LOL. Much love. Good morning, darling.
89. This text is how I am reaching out to you this morning because I can’t wake you out of comfort, except I want to erm…erm…do the thing. Good morning, darling.
90. Tell me how else to start a girls day apart from sending a good morning text. No, don’t tell me again. The list will be too long. Good morning, dear.
91. My heart was up for auction and you put up the highest bid. You slave mistress! Good morning, my love.
92. You came into my life and strengthened all my weaknesses. Now I feel like I should use you to start a hospital. Good morning, baby.
93. We are the crown of God’s creation. Agreed! But your trouble sometimes makes me think that the devil sprinkled sawdust into the mould God used to make you. Good morning, my sweetheart.
94. This is an original message just for you. You won’t find it anywhere else, apart from my phone and yours. Good morning, baby.
95. If you feel cold today or this morning, just buy drugs, since I’m not around to wrap you. Good morning, darling.
96. The only time I’ll let go of you is when you promise me 12 million dollars. Good morning, honey.
97. If the word “sweetheart” was an object, can you try to describe what it would look like? LOL. Good morning, baby.
98. I had to leave early. You were sleeping like someone who joined a heavy robbery operation last night. Good morning, darling.
99. I’m a mad man when I’m with you but look at me now — so calm and cool and collected. Good morning, baby.
100. Tell me what you think about the day, just so I’ll know. I can’t do anything with the information. Good morning, my dearest.
101. This is how it works. I set an alarm that wakes me up early, so I don’t have to be the one at the receiving end of your boring wake up to messages. Good morning, baby.
102. The weather this morning is so fine that you’ll know it even before you step out to see it. Don’t blame the knowledge on this text. Good morning, dear.
103. One morning, I’ll let you wake up earlier than me — 20 years from now. Good morning, my sweetheart.
104. Always, I love you. I will always love you, even if you leave me for another man. Good morning, honey.
105. Love, you’re so fine that even God looked at you and wondered how he made you. Good morning, dear.
106. Hope you have a great morning, and not burn the breakfast like you did yesterday. Good morning, darling.
107. How’s life on your side? Hope you’re not thinking of sleeping back now? Good morning, my darling.
108. One day, we’ll live in the forest for a few weeks, then you’ll start seeing these messages earlier than normal. Good morning, honey.
109. “Great are the ways of God” will not be argued over by atheists when they see you. Good morning, my baby girl.
110. There’s a lot to be done to build heaven on earth for you, but, sadly, I’m lazy. Good morning, my heart.
111. I decided to make you laugh this morning. I did not know how to go about it, so I sent you this. Good morning, my baby.
112. Tell sleep to take a chill till at night, because today is Monday. Good morning, darling.
113. Go back to bed. It’s still midnight. But do it at your own risk. Good morning, my beautiful baby.
114. If the whole earth wakes up as late as you do, you won’t be as special as you are. Good morning, my heart.
115. I wanted to call you the sweetest of all my hearts, but I imagined you asking me who the other hearts are. So I’ll just say good morning, darling.
116. I know you don’t have a best friend that’s male that’s is not me. I know. Good morning, my best friend.
117. No matter how early you wake, you’ll always get a wake up to greeting from me. I’m one hour ahead, baby. Good morning, my love.
118. What else can I do to replace sending you good morning messages to wake up to? I’m tired. Good morning, my lover.
119. Never have I ever had to wake up this early just to drop a message you’ll wake up to. The sleep in my eyes…ouch!…it doesn’t feel good. Good morning, dearie.
120. Whenever you wake up, you’ll read this text and time travel to when we first met. Be careful as you drive, though. Good morning, my love.
Now that you have seen a great collection of funny good morning texts for her to wake up to, what are you waiting for? Tomorrow morning, try to do it. And you can share with your friends, so they could have some fun too.