Men may appear strong and being able to take anything life throws at them but that is not always the case.
They are also human beings and your encouragement as a wife might just be all they need to make the best decisions in life.
So, do not hesitate to encourage him from time to time. Here are some messages to start with. One message per week strengthens the soul. Winks.
Inspiring Messages Encouragement for Your Husband
No matter what your husband is passing through at the moment, these inspiring and encouraging messages for your husband will be the best of encouragement he will need.
1. I am extremely sure you are going to make it through this. You are such a gem. You are intelligent, thoughtful, hardworking and sacrificial. Go win! Beloved Husband.
2. Dear Husband, be certain that your perseverance will definitely pay off. My Crown, you are one of the gifts I do not deserve. You are my inspiration.
3. You have always been a winner and the core of my being is sincerely grateful for the gift of you, my sweet Husband.
4. I know without a doubt that I married a fighter. You ain’t giving up yet, are you? My Crown, get up and take charge. You know I love you and I am willing to support you, right? Yes! My husband is certainly a winner.
5. Sharing life with you is the most beautiful thing. You are just the perfect description of all I prayed for in a man. Go and take charge, Darling.
6. I love you and I vow to support your dreams as long as I live. Do not give up yet, my Gummybear.
7. Thank you for being such a faithful and hardworking husband. Since the day I said I do to you. I have experienced nothing short of beautiful moments. I believe you can win this, let go get it.
8. I am so blessed to have you s my Head. You are such a good and hardworking man who strives to be better. I cherish you, Boo.
9. Hands in hands for years, we have held one another and watched each other grow to be a better version of ourselves. I am convinced I came this far because I married you. You are a gem.
10. I never regretted marrying you even when you had nothing but your dreams. I have watched you grow and transform. Today, your dreams are a reality and I am glad to be a part of that reality. I honour you, my husband.
11. To my lover and all-time lover, I want you to know that I see and know how much it costs you to make us happy and I do not take that for granted. I appreciate you, my Love.
12. You work so hard yet you make out time to be with me and make me happy. I celebrate you now and always, my darling.
13. For everything you have done; every sacrifice you’ve made. I do not take them for granted. I cherish all you do, Baby.
14. I am so sure my BFF is going to win this. You are a great man and I love you every day. Go make me proud, Baby.
15. I am so certain that you are going to move the world. My assurance is birthed from the reality that I pray for you every day.
16. You always strive to make me happy and I will love to reciprocate this in a bigger way. How can I make you happier, Darling?
17. I trust you my darling, you are a goal-getter and I believe you are winning this. I can’t wait to take you out to celebrate.
18. You are my everyday desire and I am so grateful for the gift of you. Keep winning, Husband.
19. You are my everyday Mentor; you also push me to do better. I am your greatest cheerleader and I promise to always cheer you on.
20. I appreciate you each and every day of my life. You are an embodiment of wisdom and I know this is just the beginning.
21. I know things have not been working the way you planned but I have always believed in you and that has not changed. Let God’s promises shine through this problem, Baby.
22. Hard work has always been fun with you and I am so certain that we are going to have our fun in and through this project, no matter how tasking it looks.
23. I have always prayed for a man of character and I am so grateful that I have more than I hoped for. I truly admire your integrity, my husband.
24. To my all-time achiever. I love you and you mean so much to me and the kids. Go win this!
25. Over and over again will I trust you with my life. You are such a responsible young man, Baby.
26. Remember the last project from the office? You handled it incredibly well. This is no different, my husband. I trust you.
27. You looked so sweet this morning. I haven’t gotten over you yet. Get home quick. *Winks*
28. I know failure can be hard but I want you to know that I still respect you deeply.
29. Go win this presentation and let me spoil you later tonight. I love you, my husband.
30. Thank you for always being there for me. You are not only my husband. You are my best friend forever.
31. I am so humbled to be blessed with an amazing man like you. You are a divine gift. Continue being in charge, my King.
32. I know you have so much more to offer and I promise to always support you.
33. I promise to always make you happy. Please, help me when I am falling short of that promise.
34. I knew you were going to get the contract. You handled the details incredibly well.
35. I am always proud of you. Thank you for choosing me to e your lifetime companion.
36. I was truly hurt by what you said yesterday but no matter how hard I try, I cannot do without you. I accept your apologies.
37. You are my husband and my everyday pride. Go rule your world, my King
38. I hate t when I hurt you. You are my everyday Hero. Kindly forgive me and let’s win this.
39. It seems to me that each day adds more strength to my love for you. You are my Superman, Darling.
40. I knew deep within me that I wasn’t just marrying a dreamer but an achiever. Thank you for making my life looks like a fairytale. Let’s do more.
41. Your perseverance, hard work, determination and courage all these years not only paid off for you but for me and our children. Remember, we won’t stop until we breathe our last.
42. I have always known I married a winner. Therefore, we are winning this contract. I do trust you, my husband.
43. You are an epitome of excellence and I know that this setback is just a preparation for the greatest comeback. I trust you, my husband.
44. To the man of my dreams, my everyday life. I appreciate all that you do and have achieved.
45. You have overcome what I thought was impossible, so, we are overcoming this.
46. I know my husband is a man of great potential and I am going to support him with everything I am. Love you, my king.
47. To the sweetest of all men. God got your back and I am always by your side.
48. Your greatest strength came from the pain of your past. I believe you are going to pull through this and become stronger.
49. You are the reason behind my glow, you are a fighter and I am certain things will be much brighter than this. Love you, Hubby.
50. You have effortlessly achieved difficult tasks. I trust you for this one also. Go win! My heartbeat.
51. I’m sure today must have been hectic. I can’t wait to give you a heartwarming massage. I love you, my husband.
52. You are my all-time favourite. I am not scared at all about our future. Trust me, I am yours sincerely, my husband.
53. You are such a gem. Your honesty and integrity are incomparable. Love you plenty, my husband.
54. I am so proud that you are the man in my life and the father of my children. You are such a role model.
55. Do not be weary in well-doing, Sweetheart because it will surely pay off in the due season. Trust me!
56. The way you make me feel cherished is the reason for my glow. I appreciate all you do, darling.
57. We are always grateful for the good days because we do not see them coming. I am sure better days are here. Cheer up!
58. I so much cherish you, my husband. You are such a diligent and hard-working man. God continually bless you.
59. I know I married a goal-getter who is not only diligent but also a sensitive man. Go win this, dear.
60. For 10years, you have consistently proved to me that nothing is impossible for the diligent. This responsibility is not different, my love. You are gonna do this just well.
61. I know perfectly well how you are striving to make us comfortable. I truly appreciate your efforts, my love. Trust me, it will end in praise.
62. Sharing life with you has been nothing short of amazing. Thank you for being such a great husband and father. I honour you, my husband.
63. You are so committed to what you do and I am very certain that you’d succeed. Love you, dear.
64. To the world most passionate husband. I love you and I will forever want you.
65. Rest, my husband. Trust me! Everything will be fine. God does not forsake His own.
66. I admire you with everything in me. You are such an amazing leader. Keep winning, My husband.
67. Little drops of water have the capacity of making an ocean. Your efforts will definitely pay off. I love you, my husband.
68. To my dearest husband, you are the brightness of my sun and I trust that you’ll never wane. Continue doing exploit, my favourite king.
69. I know that you are a great man. Things might not look too good for now but I am sure you’d breakthrough. I trust you, my man.
70. My crown, my king, my joy and my husband. Believe me, this situation shall surely pass and we’d rejoice at last
71. Remember, my beloved, that he who laughs last, laughs best. You will surely laugh at the end of it all. Trust me!
72. Step by step, you will surely climb the ladder of greatness to the top, my beloved husband.
73. I know starting a thing might be hard but take the step of faith, my king. I am certain you will succeed.
74. Oftentimes we are closer to achieving a thing than we think. I believe you are closer darling. Yes, I believe.
75. You are worth every goodness life has to offer, you’ve worked so hard and I know life has no choice than to satisfy your needs. Love you, my husband.
76. I am thankful for a thousand and one things and you are the chief of them all. You are my everything sweetheart. Thank you for all you do.
77. Lord, I am deeply grateful for gifting me with the man reading this. He always makes me feel protected, secured and happy. Continue to keep and bless him for me, Father.
78. I am super grateful to have you as my partner. You are such a wonderful man with an optimistic attitude towards life. I celebrate you.
79. You know you are my role model, right? So don’t give up yet. I love you, my King.
80. I am yours faithfully. Your big-time fan. Go rule your world, baby.
81. No matter the stress each day brings, I promise to be your soothing balm always. Love you, my husband.
82. The children always tell me how proud they are of you. I take out this time to also celebrate you, my husband.
83. You once told me that everything is possible if only I believe. My king, you’re meant for greatness and nothing less.
84. The world is not ready for the capacity of your greatness, trust me! You are taking over, so don’t quit yet. I love you always, my Crown.
85. You have the capacity of 3 great men combined so I am not uncertain of our future. Together forever, my love.
86. Keep moving! Your persistence will soon pay off. I trust you, my King.
87. Your smile is a source of strength for me. Please, let me see that smile tonight. Love you, Baby.
88. Sweetheart, you know all will be well, right? So let’s celebrate in preparation. I love you.
89. Please, never I am disappointed in you because I am not. I believe in you, my Sweetness.
90. I am what I am today by God’s grace and through your support. Therefore, I owe you my allegiance.
91. We’ve been through worst and here we are today, doing fine. This is no different. We’ll survive this. Trust me, baby.
92. Behind every successful man is a good woman. I am solidly behind you, beloved. We are taking over. I cherish you, my husband.
93. I trust you my husband and nothing is going to change that, not even this setback.
94. God has never failed us, my husband. He wouldn’t start now. He is too faithful for that and you are too diligent to be ashamed. I love you.
95. I know you are a very good man and you deserve nothing short of goodness. Keep believing, my husband. I love you.
96. You are a winner, a conqueror, a warrior and my King. I love you, my husband.
97. You are not just my husband. You are my inspiration. Therefore, get up and take charge. I cherish you, Honey.
98. If I chose to celebrate you every day, it still won’t be enough. You are indeed a precious son of your Father, a believer and a winner. I cherish you.
99. Nobody can say, ‘No’ when the Lord has said, ‘Yes.’ Therefore, go and prosper, my husband.
100. My love for you is unchanged by circumstances, believe me, Baby. You are a warrior and that hasn’t changed. Love you with every fibre of my being, Beloved husband.
Always ensure you are the biggest fan of your husband. Let him remember you and think of a comforting encourager that wants him to come home to your peaceful arms. Get the best of your relationship/marriage no matter what sacrifice it takes. Being a constant encourager can be difficult and tiring at times but it is essential in any successful relationship. Use any one of these to bring back the sparkle in your husband’s eyes.