The moment of the convocation is a very emotional one not only to the graduand but also to everyone close. As a caring sister or brother, sending some happy convocation wishes to your brother holds some significant meaning. In addition to being a part of the celebration, it is guaranteed to make his smile brighter.
As your brother heads off to university for the first time, it’s natural to be a little apprehensive. But as time goes on, you’ll find that he has found his footing and may even be the one behind the wheels of affairs while in school. Impressive, right?
Now he’s done with his final exams and is a graduate. His convocation is here but you want your gift to him to stand out from all others he’ll receive on the occasion. Gifts are thoughtful and nice, but going the extra mile will be much appreciated. Don’t you think so?
Have you ever thought of writing down words that are straight from your heart to him as part of his convocation gifts? You can choose to bless him, congratulate him, encourage him, shower him with love and encomiums or even advise him in your write-up.
I know that you’re giving it thought already. Don’t know how to go about it? Not to worry. I’ve compiled a beautiful list of some of the best convocation wishes for brother that you’ll ever come across. Check it out and choose from it. I hope you enjoy the read.
Convocation Wishes and Quotes for Brother
Convocation is a great milestone in the life of everyone. And you have come to this stage of your life. Now you have entered a new chapter of life. I know you will get lots of success there. Best wishes as you mark your convocation today, dear brother.
1. It feels good to know that all of your hard work paid off in something this incredible! Congratulations on your convocation, brother! You did it!
2. Congratulations on your convocation, brother. You’ve finally done it and I feel so proud of you.
3. All the warm wishes for your future which you’ve stepped into. I hope you will continue to earn wings like this. I feel proud to call you my brother. Congratulations on your convocation.
4. You nailed it! Congratulations on your convocation. This is just the foundation of many more turning points in your life. I love you, brother.
5. The world is calling you to own it and to explore lots of adventures hidden on the way! Take your chances and enjoy! Congrats on your convocation!
6. Dear brother, you never disappointed mom and dad. Congratulations on this big feat.
7. Congratulations to the best brother in the world who never failed to make our dreams come true. I wish the best for you.
8. This is not just the end but also the beginning of something new. I can’t express how proud I am today of you, my brother. Congratulations are in order!
9. I always knew that you will be able to achieve this success. Congratulations and best of luck on your convocation.
10. This is just the new beginning of your shining path. I wish you the best of luck in the future. I’m super proud of you, brother. Congratulations on your convocation.
11. As long as you keep believing in yourself, more of these achievements will be secured. Congratulations, brother. Thanks for giving us a reason to celebrate.
12. Congratulations to my brother on his success; your efforts have truly paid off and I am proud of you. Happy convocation!
13. I am the proudest sister in the world today. Congratulations on your convocation, buddy.
14. I wish you many more years of prosperity, brother. Congratulations on finishing your studies. The world is your experimental lab.
15. More success is coming your way; continue chasing your dreams harder than ever! Congratulations on achieving such a great feat. You’re a victor!
16. I’m so happy to witness your convocation. You are on the path to fulfilling your dreams. All my best wishes to you, brother.
17. I have seen all your struggles these past years. Your convocation is a breath of fresh air, brother. I’m very happy about your success. Congratulations!
18. Although the sky is the limit, that shouldn’t stop you from tossing your graduation cap in the air. Congratulations on your convocation! You’ve made it to the end!
19. Seeing you walk down the aisle as you convocate today fills me with a special kind of pride. Congratulations, dear brother.
20. Congratulations on achieving such a significant milestone in your life and accomplishing your goal. I am so proud of you. Happy convocation, my brother.
21. There comes a point in the life of everyone when moments are turned into milestones. I am so happy for you and I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavours. Congratulation on your convocation, brother.
22. You worked hard and you finally achieved your goal. You don’t know how proud I am to be associated with you. Bro, congratulations as you convocated today.
23. Convocating is a huge step in life and you are finally at this point. I’m so proud to call you my brother. Congratulations! You have no grades to worry about anymore.
24. Hello brother, I’m sending my heartfelt congratulations to you on the occasion of your convocation. I wish you the best in your future endeavours. You have done well for yourself and made all of us so proud.
25. Know that your achievement has made the entire family proud and as well, inspired the little ones in the family. Congratulations, graduate! A whole lot awaits you in the world.
Convocation Messages for My Brother
Dear brother, seeing you in your convocation gown brings me inexplicable joy, gladness, and a sense of pride. It is such a wonderful thing for us as a family. Congratulations! I wish you greater feats in life.
26. Congratulations on this accomplishment of yours. I’m super proud of you, brother, and I’m sending you lots of love and luck for all your future endeavours.
27. It feels good to hear about your brilliant accomplishment. May the Almighty bless you to achieve more in the future. Congrats, brother!
28. Know that this accomplishment of yours has made the entire family proud. It has also encouraged the younger members of the family. Congratulations on your convocation. There’s a lot in store for you.
29. I’m already picturing you in your hat, tassel, and convocation robe. I can’t wait to see you in them. Congratulations on your convocation, brother. You deserve everything you are getting now because you worked hard for them.
30. Congratulations, graduate! You made it to the end, and are finally convocating! Let’s party!
31. Congratulations on your convocation. This is just the beginning of several more pivotal moments in your life. Dear brother, I’m so happy for you!
32. As a brother, you have always been amazing. We are very happy with the news of your convocation. Good luck in all your future endeavours.
33. Convocation is a huge part of our lives and luckily, you are at this point successfully. I am so glad and proud of you. Congratulations, dear brother.
34. Congratulations, dear brother on your convocation success. I know it is a huge day for you and I am sending tons of beautiful wishes and love for you on this day.
35. Dear brother, I am sending you much love and good wishes on your day of convocation. From today, you are going to have a new identity, and it’s a new chapter of life. I know this chapter will be full of success and brightness.
36. Dear brother, congratulations on your successful convocation. It’s a new beginning in your life and there is a long way to go. You have to follow your heart and take wise decisions. I pray earnestly for your success in life.
37. You are the best brother that someone could have and I’m so lucky that you’re my brother. You just convocated and it’s a new chapter of your life. I pray for tremendous successes and glory in your life.
38. When someone is doing something good around me, I feel good. When that person is family, I feel better. I am so glad about your convocation and I’m sending tons of good wishes and love to you on your special day.
39. Sending lots of good wishes and love to my dear brother on the day of his convocation. Congratulations!
40. I’ve always known that you will be very successful in life. This convocation is just the beginning. Congratulations on this feat, brother.
41. Convocation is one of the special times in life when one chapter closes and another begins. You must take lessons from your past and walk forward with success and glory. Congratulations and good luck to you.
42. I am so happy for you at your convocation. You have a bright and promising future ahead of you. See you at the top, brother.
43. Dear brother, congratulations on your convocation. From today, you are about to start a new life. It is the biggest step in life that you have to pass successfully. I wish you the best of luck.
44. Congratulations on your convocation, bro. Today, you start a completely new life. I am sending lots of blessings your way for the life that’s ahead of you.
45. Congratulations on your success, dear brother. I knew you’d do very well in your final exam. You’re a graduate now and it’s a different ball game. Good luck with your future.
46. You have come very far with so much success. I’m proud of you, baby brother. I want to congratulate you on your convocation. I wish you all the best.
47. I witnessed how hard you worked for your exams. And now, the result is here. We are happy about your convocation. You have done nobly. Congratulations!
48. A new page of your life has been opened. I hope that you have a great future ahead. Congratulations on your convocation, brother.
49. Congratulations to you, my dear brother on your convocation. Truly, it’s a huge day for the family. We are very happy for you and sending lots of love and best wishes for your future.
50. As your brother, I always suggest you keep doing hard work in life. I know you will have tremendous success in your life and you will be someone very special. Congratulations on your convocation, dear brother.
51. Whether you’re graduating from university, high school, or elementary school, I hope that your convocation goes well. I know that this day is a big deal and it can be hard to say goodbye.
Your brother has come a long way and you’ve been there to support them each step of the way. Now it is time for him to embark on their next adventure in life. You can celebrate this new chapter by wishing him well with some of the best convocation wishes that are sure to make his day even better.
I know that you are excited for him and share in his joy as well. You should be proud of his accomplishments and all the hard work he has put into reaching this milestone.
Luckily, I have a very nice list of convocation wishes that can inspire you with some ideas on how to say congratulations engagingly. Not sure what type of message is appropriate? With the right words for convocation wishes in mind, hopefully, the ones on this list will help make things easier.