Every purpose-driven person will prefer to have words of encouragement from their loved ones each time they do well than to be given a medal. You may be wondering what is so special about these motivational words, right?
It is simple! Such words can be so endearing that the recipient will be encouraged to do even well than what they have done. Sending that message that begins with “Congratulations!” can make even the mentally weak become the brightest of mind.
Sending some uplifting messages to your daughters would be awesome at that moment you realize she has just passed her exam. This will encourage her and let her know how much you love her and have her in mind. It will also set her on her toes to do better in her next endeavours.
Are you in need of a concise expression of how you feel about your daughter’s success in words? Then these congratulations my daughter for passing exam wishes and quotes are your best bet.
Of course, some people see searching for congratulatory messages as a futile effort. Still, I put it to you that by the time you are done with these exceptional exam messages, you will be back here requesting more.
Congratulations Messages to a Daughter for Passing the Board Exam
I know that the right quote at the right time can change things because words matter a whole lot. And because you are my beautiful damsel, I am sending you a beautiful congratulations message for passing your board exam. Congratulations, my darling daughter.
1. Indeed, we cannot solve problems with the kind of thinking we employed when we came up with them. Einstein’s theory has just been proved right with your success. Congratulations on passing your board exam, baby girl. You will do well.
2. While preparing for this exam, I saw you read as if you will live forever, live like you will die tomorrow, but here you are still breathing and doing exploits. Your result is super amazing. Thank you for making Momma proud. Congratulations, my burnt chocolate. I love you.
3. Mark Twain wrote, “Stay away from those people who try to disparage your ambitions. Small minds will always do that, but great minds will give you a feeling that you can become great too.” Let this be your anchor and guide. Congratulations, dear, for passing your board exam.
4. Thank you for doing us proud, darling but listen to this: As you proceed in life, never let this success get into your head. Rather, be cautious and encouraged to do more. You are nothing but a shining star. Congratulations on passing your exams, dear.
5. “When you give joy to other people, you get more joy in return. You should give a good thought to happiness that you can give out.” You have not only given me joy, but you have also proven beyond doubt that you are a bundle of joy and happiness to the family. You are eternally loved. Congratulations on passing your board exam, baby girl.
6. I am super glad and grateful that you passed this board exam. At some point, I almost lost hope, but now I have realized that truly when your thought is changed, your world will change. Thank you for not dashing my hope. I love you so much, baby. Congratulations, dear daughter.
7. In life, you can always take your chances but remember that the kind of chances you take can either make or mar your life. I am glad we took the chance and allowed you to put for that exam, and now, our life is improved. Though it was risky yet, it was worth it. Congratulations, my daughter, you will excel.
8. When God created humans, He gave all men all they will need for an exceptional living, but it is now left to humans to put these things together to achieve exceptional living. You have not only put these things together, rather you effectively maximized every potential, and you have come out in flying colours. I’m so delighted in you. Congratulations, dear.
9. When I heard the news of your success, I was so elated; I felt the resources were not wasted after all. Thank you for bringing us glory. Congratulations, sweet daughter, for passing your board exam. It is not a small thing. You have done really well. Thank you.
10. While I was in high school, my head of school would always say: “If you want to pass, pass honourably and if you want to fail, fail honourably.” Thank you for not just passing but for passing honourably. May heaven’s fortune shine on you. Congratulations, dear daughter.
11. Winston said, “Success is not final; failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.” I appreciate that you didn’t allow your past failure to weigh you down while writing your board exam, and for you to come out in flying colours, you deserve an award. Congratulations, my daughter, for passing your board exam.
12. The fatality of failure is not determined by how many marks you scored; your attitude determines it. Likewise, failure will creep in just like a thief in the night when success is not maintained. You have done well this time but do not relent on your effort. Congratulations, dear daughter, for making it big.
13. Failure in originality is better than success in imitation. Thank you for doing well beyond our expectations. Thank you for not putting the family’s name in the mud. Thank you for standing out among others. I wish you more of this in life. Congratulations, daughter, for passing your board exam.
14. The road to success and failure are almost the same save that the road to failure is broader. Thank you for choosing success and not failure. Congratulations, darling, for doing well in your board exam. This result speaks volumes of the effort you put into that exam. You will do well.
15. Success does not come from finding a person who is not searching for it; it only comes to those who are too busy looking for it. You tried your best searching for this, and you got it, you deserve a medal for this, and I am super proud of you. Congratulations, my daughter, for passing your board exam.
16. Congratulations to you, darling, on passing your board exam. I believe you now understand that discouragement and failure are steppingstones to success. You don’t give up because you failed the first time. Congratulations, dear.
17. Talent can make you do many things, and education can grant you many platforms, but persistence is the only thing that will keep you going until you achieve your dreams. Thank you for not giving up on yourself. Thank you for being persistent. Congratulations on passing your board exams.
18. Kindness, they say, is one of the ultimate ways to success, but it is not so with exams. You either have an answer, and you pass, or you don’t have an answer, and you fail. In essence, your fate lies in your hand. Congratulations to you on the passing of your board exams. You have chosen a good fate.
19. Success is peace of mind, which is a direct result of self-satisfaction in knowing you made an effort to become the best you are capable of, says John Wooden. I hope this result brings you satisfaction. Congratulations, dear.
20. A good result is not supposed to be dreamt. It is supposed to be worked for. No doubt, you have worked for this result, the more reason you deserve it. Congratulations, dear. May you live to experience more of this in life.
21. If there is anything I like in you, it is your optimistic view about things. You don’t see a difficulty in anything. Instead, you see opportunity in every difficulty, and that attitude has granted you this excellent result. Congratulations, dear, on passing your board exam.
22. Success doesn’t just come. It comes from different learning experiences from failure, especially when you do not allow it to stop you. Thank you for still standing strong and coming out well in your exam. Congratulations, my dear, on passing your board exam.
23. If you are working on something you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision is what pulls you. Indeed, you have shown that getting that job means so much to you. No wonder you emerged as one of the first ten. Congratulations on passing, my dear daughter. More wins.
24. Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards. Trust you have learned your lessons with this exam that goal setting is the secret to a compelling future. Congratulations to you, my daughter, on passing your board exam.
25. In life, either you run the day or the day runs you, but knowing how much there is to know is the beginning of learning to live. Knowledge is what has brought you this result. Congratulations, dear.
26. When you concentrate on the work at hand, what you get is a positive result. When you want the sun’s rays to burn, you bring it to a focus. Excelling in your exam is a result of your concentrated effort. Congratulations, dear.
27. I really do not believe in luck, but you are a greater believer in luck, but I have discovered that the harder you work, the more you have of it. Congratulations, my daughter, on passing your board exam. It means so much to me.
28. There is no way you put in much effort, and you will get a little result. Obviously, when we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too. This result is worth celebrating. Congratulations, dear, for passing well.
29. If only I was a little child, I scream and shout for joy, if I was a shining star, I will illuminate everywhere just for your sake and if I was a Stallion, I will ask everybody to throw a salute because a Champion like you deserves all the honour that you can get. Congratulations, dear on passing your board exam.
30. Many times, most people miss their opportunities because they are not ready for hard work and opportunity. Most times, it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. You did not consider the hard work, yet you went ahead and claimed the opportunity, and here you are with good grades. Congratulations, darling daughter. More of this to come.
31. To turn the invisible into the visible, first set your goals and pursue them. You will be surprised what your return will be. Congratulations on smashing your goal and standing out in your last exams. More wins in life. The sky is just the starting point for you.
32. Your work will fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. As for you, you have found it and earnestly pursuing it. Congratulations, my daughter, on passing your board exam.
33. Alexandra of The Productivity Zone wrote, “It’s not about better time management. It’s about better life management.” That is the true definition of success. You have not only succeeded, but you also excelled. Congratulations, Your Excellency, on passing your board exam.
Congratulations daughter on Passing Your Exams Quotes
It is no longer a hidden truth that you love motivational words, and they go a long way in encouraging you to get up, take action and overcome tough times. Thank you for being the best of your kind in that exam. This is my way of congratulating you, my daughter, on passing your exams. Congratulations, my sweetheart.
34. Quotes often feel like your own opinions making a return visit, just augmented by someone with writing talent. Such quotes can encourage you to stop procrastinating, escape your comfort zone, take action and do the needful. No doubt, you have done the needful, and this is why you have an excellent result. Congratulations on passing your exams.
35. Every genuinely successful person shows some reverence to a favourite inspirational quote or two that helped them get through hard times, and you are not an exception. Congratulations, dear greater height.
36. Right now, you need to get some inspiration to be more productive even as you climb higher heights in your career. Remember, it is not how far but how well. Congratulations, sweet daughter, the sky is just the starting for you. Thank you for doing us proud.
37. Your success in your exam just made me realize that in business and life, quotes are short bits of wit and wisdom that are easy to revisit when we need them. How can I forget so soon all those snippets in short papers on your walls? They were your personal driver to success. Congratulations, my daughter.
38. Thank you for not only thinking like the queen that you are but for also acting like one. A queen is not afraid to fail, queens don’t even fail and that is just what you have done. Congratulations, my daughter, for passing your board exam.
39. Attitude is a choice, and happiness is a choice, optimism is a choice, kindness is a choice, giving is a choice, respect is a choice. Whatever choice you make makes you. Thank you for choosing wisely and getting the best result. Congratulations to you, darling daughter on passing your board exam.
40. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit. This is especially true of you, my dear. Right from day one of schooling, you have always excelled, and this is not coming as a surprise but as a confirmation that truly, excellence is your habit. Congratulations, my sweetheart. More wins.
41. As a young lady growing up, the strongest action you can make for yourself is to love yourself, be yourself, and shine amongst those who never believed you could, which you are doing already. This result is super amazing. Congratulations, my dear daughter. More goals to smash in life.
42. While some other girls have chosen to follow men, some, money and some material things, you have chosen to follow your dreams, and you are doing well. Now, the result is enough to speak volume. Congratulations, my daughter, on passing your board exam.
43. No matter what happens in life, your career will never wake up one morning and tell you that it doesn’t love you anymore, except you choose to do away with it by yourself. I am certain, however, that such a day will not come because you are labouring really hard to pursue that career, and your result is already screaming you successful. Congratulations, my dear.
44. Women are needed at all levels, including the top, to change the dynamic, reshape the conversation, to make sure women’s voices are heard and heeded, not overlooked and ignored. You definitely are one of the women needed up there for you to have gotten this result. The sky remains your starting point, my daughter. Congratulations.
45. Warmest congratulations on passing your board exam. I’m sure you are wowed by your result just like I am. I am really happy for you. You really did work hard for this. Congratulations, darling.
46. When I saw your result, I just couldn’t be happier for you! It makes me so happy to think about the success of the exam, and you do well. Really, it couldn’t have come to a more deserving person. Congratulations, my darling.
47. What an impressive result you’ve got! My joy knows no bounds right now. I hope you will feel so much joy and happiness surrounding you even as you proceed in life. Cheers to greater achievements. Congratulations, my daughter.
48. It may take quite a long time to develop a voice, but when you have it, don’t be silent. Keep on gathering momentum for someday; you will become the woman of your dreams. Congratulations, daughter, on passing your board exam.
49. You are beginning to learn to play the game as men do, if not even better. Thumbs up for you, and congratulations to you on passing the board exam. I figured it meant so much to you and thanked God your effort was not in vain. Many Congratulations, darling.
50. I am quite thrilled by your philosophy of not living for the sake of any man nor asking another man to live for you. I so much love your commitment to seeing yourself get better by the day. Keep it up. Congratulations on passing your board exam.
51. He, who conquers himself, is the mightiest warrior, but I disagree because this result is nothing but pure victory. You really deserve it because you worked so hard for it. Congratulations, my little angel. Much love to you.
52. You have not only become successful in having merited this result, but you have also become valuable. This kind of result is really hard to come by; it must have required so much work and effort from you. Congratulations, my darling.
53. One secret of success in life is for a man to be ready for his opportunity when it comes. I’m grateful you were more than when the opportunity came, and you grabbed it. Congratulations, my daughter, on passing your board exam.
54. A man who has committed a mistake and doesn’t correct it is committing another mistake, while the successful man will profit from his mistakes and try again differently. Congratulations, daughter, on passing your board exam.
55. I am convinced beyond measure that this result is not a product of merit, neither is it a product of effort but that of grace. Congratulations, daughter. The sky is the starting point for you.
56. We rejoice not because of the things we do not have but for those we have at hand, believing that those we do not have will someday become ours. Congratulations, my darling daughter, on passing your board exam. You will do well.
57. Early to bed is early to rise. Likewise, if you must go to bed with satisfaction, then, every morning, you have to get up with determination. Your determination was so strong that not even food could distract you while preparing for this exam, and now, you have made it. Congratulations, my darling.
58. Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world. You are beginning to make a difference in your world. Congratulations, my daughter, on passing your board exam. I love you.
59. When your decision to take action is sure, the tenacity to pursue will come naturally. You have done really well, my dear. Congratulations on passing the board exam. You will excel.
60. You’ll find that education is just about the only thing lying around loose in this world, and it’s about the only thing a fellow can have as much of as he’s willing to haul away but don’t stop learning. It will pay off someday. Congratulations on your success.
61. Woah! This is good for you! Congrats, Darling! Your hard work and perseverance eventually paid off. I’m so proud of you. This is indeed a well-deserved success. Many congratulations.
62. Success is the fruit of good ideas pursued with energy, intelligence, and determination. Congrats, baby girl! This is really a great accomplishment, my dear! You are doing really well. No one deserves this congratulation more than you.
63. Congratulations on passing your board exam. I knew you could do it! Yeah, you did it in a way that no one else dared measure up. Congratulations, darling!
64. This is a well-deserved success that calls so much for a celebration. Hearty congratulations to you, darling! I am so pleased that you are doing well and achieving great things. This is just the starting point, and greater achievements are still coming. Congratulations!
65. This amazing result of yours is what should be called a hard-earned success. I was simply overjoyed when I heard the news. You are certainly proof that good things come to those who are willing to sacrifice to reach a worthwhile goal. Congratulations, dear!
66. My darling daughter, words fail me to express how proud of you I am! You have the creativity and determination to do whatever you can dream, and you never let it waste. Congratulations, dear, on passing the board exam.
67. I hope you feel proud today and confident in your ability to rise to your next challenge. Not many people can come up with such a great result as yours. Congratulations, darling! You deserve nothing but the best of all life can give.
68. I cannot but choose to celebrate you this day, seeing the energy you put into achieving this result. No doubt, you worked hard to earn every bit of this success. Congratulations, my darling! Lines are continually falling for you in pleasant places.
69. This is my little way of saying my heartfelt congratulation to you on passing your board exam and to say best wishes to you on your other incoming achievements too. I am wishing you more success in your future.
70. Yours is such a great victory that you have become one of the most excellent examples of success as you never fail to amaze everyone with your extraordinary success and achievement. Congratulations on passing your board exam.
71. Success that cannot inspire others to succeed is no success. Your success will definitely inspire others to do their best. Cheers to a good life and future. Congratulations on passing your board exam.
72. A good job well done but this is not the end. There is still a long way to go. May your life continually be filled with great achievements. Congratulations on passing your board exam. Best wishes for your future.
73. People say nothing is impossible, and really, nothing is impossible. There is nothing that is not achievable as long as there is determination, zeal, and willpower. Congratulations, dearest daughter, on passing your board exam.
74. Life is like a sewer…what you get out of it depends on what you put into it. You have an excellent result because you put in so much effort and energy while writing the exam. Congratulations, my darling daughter, on passing. I love you and wish you many more of it.
Congratulations my daughter for Passing Exam Wishes
For all the investment you made into your personal growth, for all the hard work that produced this result, for all the inconveniences while preparing for the exam and while writing, this is what you get: an amazing congratulation for passing your exam. Congratulations, my dear daughter.
75. Opportunities don’t happen. You create them. May your eyes always be opened to opportunities around you that will bring you great success. Congratulations, my daughter, for passing your exam.
76. May God bless you with more successes that will be so easy to achieve, just like how passing your exam was so smooth, easy, and quick. Congratulations, my daughter, for passing your exam. I know it means so much to you.
77. You are a daughter who is worthy of emulation. You have earned so much respect for working so hard to earn your success. I am so proud of you. It is my wish for you that you experience greater success in your future endeavours. Congratulations, my daughter.
78. You have never stopped believing in yourself, and this is what it has brought you. Congratulations, dear daughter! Do not stop believing in yourself and in your goals and aspirations. You are always a step closer. More wins in life!
79. You are such a great achiever that, on the first glimpse, the beauty of your brain oozes out. I wish you greater achievement in life. May all you desire come true for you. Congratulations on passing your exam.
80. Each time I see you make a great achievement, it reminds me so much of your father. He was such a great chap too. No wonder your result is the overall best. Congratulations, my darling! May you not know a better yesterday, and may you achieve all the things you never believed you could.
81. I am never tired of you making me proud. More of this is what I ask for from the Lord. Congratulations to you on this great achievement of yours. May you never be tired. God bless you. Soar!
82. All my best wishes and prayers are for you, dearie, on the occasion of you passing your exam. Congratulations, girlie! I wish you more wins in life, and may all your wishes come true. I’m so happy about this achievement of yours.
83. I wish you more outstanding results and achievements in life. Your discipline and ability to work are what has brought you thus far. Do not relent on your effort; this is just the starting point for you. Congratulations, darling.
84. Right from childhood, you’ve always proven yourself to be a goal-getter. Even now, your result speaks much. Congratulations on this big win. You are doing just perfectly well in pursuing your vision. I wish you many more of it in life.
85. Congratulations, sweet angel! This is one of the many times you make me feel proud of myself. May your achievements be many in life, and may you live your life to witness many great achievements in your name. Thrive!
86. Darling, please accept this as my little way to say the heartiest congratulations to you on this great achievement of passing your exam. I am so excited about it, and I can only wish for many more of this for you. One good turn deserves another.
87. I’m sure I don’t need to tell you that you are always one step closer to your dream, but by this result, I need to reassure you that life may not always bring you the best, but your passion will keep you going and give you result. May you continually excel. Congratulations, my darling.
88. Baby girl, how does it feel to see all your dreams coming through? Fulfilling, I think! But beyond that feeling of fulfilment is the feeling that comes when you write an exam and come out with a beautiful result. Congratulations to you, Sweet. May life be fair to you.
89. You worked really hard for this result, and you deserve what you have gotten. Congratulations, daughter, for passing your exam. My wishes for you are beyond words, and I have said them to the Lord in prayer on your behalf. Many congratulations, dear!
90. Of the many ladders that lead to your ultimate success in life, you have just climbed another and still counting. Congratulations, darling! Grace to keep climbing be released to you for more exploit. Keep going, girl.
91. Now that you have a beautiful result, I ask for inspiration to do even better in other levels for you. May you continually be relevant. Congratulations, darling! You do well.
92. Congratulations to you for having such an outstanding achievement. You deserve every bit of it. May such achievements never be wanting in your life. May all your endeavours bring forth fruitful results.
93. Congratulations on your success. One good turn deserves another. You worked hard for this, and now that the result is here, you deserve to be celebrated. I wish you all the very best in your future endeavours.
94. Hurray! Let’s pop the champagne for the champion who has won! Congratulations, Sugar! You have done really well and deserve all the best cheers you can get from all of us. We love and celebrate you. We wish you many more of it.
95. Reaching the top is just the beginning, so do not sleep over this. Add to your zeal, passion, passion, will, and will, desire. For without all of these, you will remain stuck to your present glory and not move past it when there is still more ground to cover. Congratulations, but I wish more of this.
96. Many take pleasure in stealing and telling other people’s stories, but you have decided to write for yourself a story you will be proud to tell any day, anytime, and anywhere. Congratulations, my darling. May you live to witness more of this.
97. I wish I could find myself on a podium, holding a microphone and speaking before the world whole, talking about your success. The news of you will travel abroad, and nations will come to the rising of your light. Congratulations, my dear!
98. Yours is such an accomplishment that everyone is proud of. Continue to be the brave soul that you are and keep deserving nothing but the best. Congratulations to your daughter.
Best wishes always.
99. It pays to work hard, I speak from my heart. Hearty congratulations to you for passing your exam! Really, hard work pays off. Tons of best wishes for you to start a new chapter of life. Enjoy and thrive!
100. Warm wishes for you as you pass your exam. Congratulations, darling! You will do well in life. This will not be the end rather. It will be the starting point for you. Congratulations, once again!
Sending some congratulatory messages or heartfelt wishes or warm quotes to your daughter who just passed her exam can just be the perfect way to tell her how much her achievement means to you. What are you still waiting for? Just pick as many as you want from this list and let her know how she has made you proud. Thank me later.