When something good happens to us, one of the first things we do is to share it with someone close to our hearts because good news is like a hot cake, the mouth cannot withstand it. We desire those congratulatory messages for a success achieved.
So, if your brother just graduated from college, the university or any other institution of learning, you’ve got to send to him these wishes for congratulations brother on your graduation because it is in celebrating our families and friends that the bond between and among us thickens. There are several ways to celebrate the good news of a friend or a sibling but one of the surest ways is giving your best words for congratulations on achievement.
It is the joy of everyone who gets admission to graduate one day, and so when that day comes, let it be a different one with the type of merriment, party and fun added to the joy of the day. Your sweet words for congratulations should be crafted in such a way that it would make this day special to the recipient. That’s why the list below will serve you right. Please use them.
Congratulation Messages for Brother’s Graduation
For my brother’s graduation, I would paint the street black and blue. Congratulations to you. I hope that the message of your success would go far and wide.
1. I am happy about your graduation, dear brother. You have endured so much to reach this point in life. I wish you endless joy in life on your graduation, and may it be filled with wonder and delight this year.
2. I was glad when you got your admission and today I am happier to see you adorned in your gown. Your smiles and laughter are a balm to my heart. You have brought nothing but happiness into my life. Congratulations on your graduation, dear brother!
3. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to feel the joy of this graduation with you, my dear brother. Congrats on your graduations, dear brother. I hope your graduation is filled with lots of love.
4. Your graduation is a symbolic representation of the beauty that we desire in our lives. When times are tough, it takes a moment of joy to bring back hope. Congratulations on your graduation, dear brother.
5. May your special day be filled with untold splendour as you celebrate your graduation today. Congratulations to you, my dear brother.
6. I hope that this year your graduation is just the beginning of an unforgettable journey that will lead you to an even more amazing future. Remember always to continue to wish and dream. Congrats to you, my dear brother.
7. Dear brother, you are on the path of greatness, please do not stray away from it. Congratulations on your graduation. It’s a privilege to have a brother as delightful and genuine as you.
8. It’s so sweet and delightful to see you celebrating your graduation today. I have such sweet memories of you as a child, but I have faith that your future will hold even sweeter ones. Congratulations, brother!
9. This year on your graduation I am so grateful that you have come this far. Congratulations to you on this glorious day. I hope you continue to excel and grow into a model of excellence.
10. On your graduation, I wish that I could stop time; it is such a comfort to know that whatever life throws your way you will always be able to handle it. Congratulations to my brother on your graduation.
11. My joy in having you as my brother is something that can’t be measured. You have made every day a day of joy and happiness. Today as you celebrate this joy of graduation, I pray that it becomes permanent in your life.
12. Since the day you were born you have brought nothing but meaning and joy into my life. You are a fantastic brother, and I feel so fortunate to be in your life. Congratulations on your graduation today.
13. My fantastic brother, please know that whatever you choose to do in life we will forever be proud of you. I am especially proud this year on your graduation that you are becoming a symbolic representation of success and excellence. Congratulations on your graduation, my brother.
14. Being a sibling is never an easy task, but loving a brother as precious as you are is never difficult. You bring endless wonder and love into my life. Today I congratulate you on your graduation. This is the continuation of progress in your life. Congratulations my brother!
15. I wish for only the best in life for you, and may your graduation be filled with lots of presents and laughter. Cheers to a glorious future, my dear brother.
16. I hope you always head in the direction of success, my brother especially on your graduation today, and whether it be in life or love, I hope that all your dreams and ambitions come true. Congratulations!
17. Dearest brother, you bring meaning to everything your hand touches. I can’t imagine not being with you or having you in my life. You are a remarkable brother. Congratulations on your graduation, my lovely brother.
18. Some years ago, you got your admission, through diligence and hard work you have graduated and not just anyhow but in flying colours. Congratulations to you, my brother on your graduation.
19. It’s a fantastic feeling to have a brother as excellent as you. Nothing brings me more joy than to be able to flank you in pictures and I am very sure today presents us with another chance. Congratulations on your graduation, my brother.
20. Every single day since I have known you as a brother, you have gone from one achievement o the other. Today, I congratulate you on your graduation, my dear brother.
Best Graduation Quotes for Brother
Graduation is the mother of admission. Dear brother, this quote reflects my mind to when you got your admission but look at you today. I wish you all the best for the future.
21. Life is everything we pass through, live through and experience through. Today, you are entering a new phase after successfully passing through college. Congratulations on your graduation brother.
22. Success is very attractive but failure stinks. Congratulations to you, my fantastic brother on your graduation. I am unbelievably proud of the young man you’ve turned into.
23. No matter how old you get, know that you will always be what you determine to be. Congratulations to my darling brother on your graduation.
24. You are priceless; dear brother now that you’re about to be launched into the work environment, I hope you continue with your excellent attitude. Congratulations to you, my dear brother on your graduation.
25. Even when you are too old for a room in our house, there will always be room for you in our hearts. You will never be too old for our love and support. Congratulations to our outstanding brother on his graduation.
26. Let your graduation celebration be accompanied by all the fun and excitement; it will be the greatest celebration of the year. No one deserves it more than you. May your graduation be the best.
27. No matter what direction you take in life, I will always send you the best of wishes. I hope that this year your graduation is filled with everything you could possibly want. Congratulations, brother!
28. Always remember that whenever life gets too difficult for you, remember that you scaled through the hurdles of the university and graduated, so you are unbreakable. Congratulations on your graduation, dear brother.
29. Hugs, kisses, love, and care are most times free but they are very necessary for life. Today as you celebrate your graduation, I send you all of these. Congratulations to you, my precious brother.
30. I look back with so much fondness and joy on all the time I’ve been blessed with you in my life. With your graduation, I know that the doors are now opened for exploration. Congratulations to my precious brother!
Funny Graduation Wishes for Brother
Your funny face today shows how much joy is radiating all over you. My best wishes for you on your graduation, my dear brother. Cheers.
31. Now that you are graduating, be ready to pay back all the bills of your school fees to your parents, after all, that’s why you were trained in school. Congratulations on your graduation brother. I hope all your tomorrows will be filled with everything good life has to offer.
32. Is today rally your graduation day or just some photo ops. Congratulations on your graduation, my lovely brother. You have such a rare gift in life: you make it so easy to love you.
33. How many graduations gowns have you worn? Let’s know how many courses you still have to offer. Congratulations on your graduation my favourite brother. I cherish all the special moments I get to share with you. Having a brother as marvellous as you just make it so easy. Congratulations!
34. You’ve always desired to wear a cape; your graduation gown affords you that opportunity now, at least. Congrats on your graduation, my lovely brother. You’ve become an intelligent, strong, and brave young man everyone looks up to.
35. Every year your graduation will be a pleasant reminder of how happy we were when you were graduated, partly because we rest from paying fees. LOL. . You have brought so much happiness into our lives, and we are eternally thankful. Congrats on your graduation brother.
36. I hope the hairs on your head isn’t making you feel taller than usual. It’s your graduation, not a height competition. Congratulations on your graduation, my dear brother.
37. Whenever you feel cold and alone in life, remember that you were once made warm with a huge graduation gown. Congrats on your graduation, my dear brother.
38. I may not always have a lot of free time in my life, but I will always make time for you. You are the most significant gift I have ever been given in life. Congratulations, brother on your graduation!
39. When someone graduates, the head should be steaming so that everyone can know that there’s something loaded upstairs, but yours isn’t. Well, we will still wish you well on your graduation. Congrats on your graduation.
40. Congrats to you, my brother on your graduation. You have done well by finishing. Many people started but couldn’t finish. I wish you well. Congratulations to the grown-up you!
Congratulations to My Brother on His Graduation
I would always celebrate my brother and especially on his graduation today, I wish him a glorious future and say congratulations to him for this remarkable feat.
41. My brother, you are a perfect example of everything that has gone right in my life. May your graduation be filled with an explosion of fun, laughter, and presents.
42. My fabulous brother, today is a day of joy to you. Time has flown by so quickly over the years, but one thing will always remain constant: my limitless love for you. Congratulations n your graduation from college.
43. I wish you love, happiness, and wealth are just a few. I hope that you always remember to stay true to yourself and remember all that we’ve tried to teach you even as we celebrate your graduation today. Congratulations to you, brother on your graduation.
44. With this, you have become like a spark of hope, a candle that will forever glow in my heart. Congratulations on your graduation, my brother. You have brought nothing but light and joy into my life, and I can only hope that over the years I can be there for you like you have been there for me.
45. Success is not the absence of failure but the ability to get up when we are knocked down. Whenever you are having hard times and feeling down just remember that you made it successfully out of the university regardless of your struggles. Congrats on your graduation today, dear brother.
46. You always manage to fill my heart with love and positivity. I wish I could be there at your graduation to give you a hug in brother, but know that my thoughts are always with you. Congrats.
47. Today, I am overwhelmed with joy that you are graduating from college. When you were young, I tried to teach you everything, but now that you’re older you seem to think you know it all already- you have a certificate to show for it. Congratulations, brother!
48. A very big shout out to you today on your graduation. Four years have passed already. Congratulations! Your hugs give me the will to keep going when I’m down and out. Thanks for being such a comfort in my life. If you are ever struggling just come to me, and I will always be glad to return the favour.
49. I know you can’t wait to be the king of your own castle, dear brother. Your graduation today has given you the rights and privileges for that, but I hope you know that you’ll always be a little prince to me. May your graduation be filled with boundless humour and joy.
50. I hope your graduation marks the beginning of an incredible period of your life. Know that I couldn’t be more proud of the amazing gentleman you’ve become. Congratulations, brother!
51. You have cemented your place in the class of the elites, dear brother. Congratulations on your graduation. I am overjoyed that you have turned into the kind of man I am proud to call my brother.
52. On this day many years ago I had my greatest achievement: having a brother like you. Some years back, you got your admission and look at you today, we celebrate your graduation. Congratulations to you, dear brother.
53. Words cannot begin to express how awesome it is to have a brother as amazing as you. Every day, you glow with beauty and to see you beam with a smile today on your graduation is a thing of joy to me. Congrats on your graduation, dearest brother.
54. The celebrants of today, I greet you. Congrats on your graduation. I am so glad that now you also get to experience incredible joy and worry as I did. Congratulations, brother!
55. This year is for your graduation; I would like it if you would shout it aloud with joy and change the atmosphere with your joyful mood. Congrats to you. May your graduation be full of splendour and joy.
56. There have been many times in life where you have brought me so much worry and anger, but today you have brought me so much joy. I would still love it if this year if you could try and stay out of trouble. Congratulations on your graduation, brother.
57. I have a feeling that you will be incredibly spectacular in the future. Congratulations to you, brother on your graduation.
58. You give me so many reasons to be proud of you: you’re smart, funny, and courageous. May your graduation be filled with every delight you could possibly imagine this year.
59. Dearest brother, congratulations on your graduation. I want you to know I love you so very much. You mean the absolute world to me, and I hope your deepest hopes and dreams come true this year. May your year be filled with endless magic and wonder.
60. Always live life to the fullest, because you never want to look back with regret in life. One thing I definitely don’t regret is having a brother as wonderful as you. Congratulations to you, dear brother on your graduation!
Graduation Messages for Younger Brother
The messages for your graduation are endless because daily you will keep receiving them but today, I want you to know that you are just starting and there are more grounds to cover. Dear younger brother, congratulations to you.
61. You have successfully written your name in gold, my lovely brother. Congratulation just isn’t enough to express how I feel on this day of your graduation. May your day be as magnificent as you are brother.
62. Dearest brother, I hope that you have a lot of success and achievements this year on your graduation because you are raised to achieve big things. Congratulations!
63. Congrats to you on your graduation. You are a shining example of all that is bright and good in the world. Continue to soar in excellence.
64. You deserve many things in life: endless attention, constant pampering, and unlimited support are just a few. This year at your graduation I wish you all.
65. Having a brother like you is a thing of joy; on this day of your graduation, I am so grateful that I have all the honour to say congratulations to you. You are my joy and inspiration in so many ways. I hope that this year you get everything you want from life.
66. You have earned the right to be called a successful man. I wish you add more success on the list. Congratulations on your graduation, my dearest brother. Nothing has warmed my heart as much as your kind and caring ways. Cheers.
67. Today, you climbed higher into the leagues of the learned. You have become an authority in your field; that’s the essence of the gown you are adorned with. Congratulations on your graduation, dearest brother.
68. I wish you many congratulations followed by an even more joyous future. I know that you can achieve anything you want to in life because you are a genuinely phenomenal brother. Happy graduation from college.
69. My fantastic brother, I love you with all the love in my heart and on this day as you graduate from university, I hope that life smiles at you and give you more room for exploration!
70. I am so fortunate to have a brother as fantastic as you. One who embodies honesty, strength, and greatness. I hope you have an incredible year as your graduation is filled with lots of wonderful surprises.
71. You are an extraordinary brother and a wonderful man. I say a big congratulations to you on your graduation. Congratulations, brother!
72. You should never be too old for hugs and kisses at your graduation. I hope this year brings you nothing but happiness. Congratulations to you.
73. Today brings back many memories; time has flown by this year indeed and I look forward to celebrating so much more with you. May your graduation be filled with lots of treats and presents. Congratulations to my brother.
74. Your years in the university have been crowned with success as a result of your hard work and diligence. I hope you have wonderful graduation filled with loads of compassion and love. Congrats to you, dear brother.
75. Brother, you’re getting wiser every year, and soon you’ll be regarded as one of the best in the world because, by this graduation, you will be open to more access to research. Congratulations on your graduation, my dear brother.
76. My precious brother, congratulations to you on your graduation. Time flies so fast; I can’t believe that you are through already. May your special day be filled with light, laughter, and unending joy this year. Congratulations, brother!
77. Your graduation accrues on you’re the privilege of being a role model to many people. Please do not disappoint them. Congratulations on your graduation, my lovely brother.
78. You always know how to bring sunshine into my life and laughter into my heart. You will always be my bundle of joy, but I’ll try hard to treat you as the man you’ve become today by the reason of your graduation. Congratulations to you, dear brother.
79. The institution of learning affords us the privilege of getting more knowledge; I hope that you would use it to better the world. Congratulations to you on your graduation. I wish you the very best until the end of your days. May everything you wish to accomplish come to pass.
80. You bring me everlasting joy and affection. Congratulations to you on your graduation, dear brother.
Graduation Messages for Elder Brother
M dear elder brother, I celebrate you for your graduation today. You took the bull by its horn and achieved this feat through determination. I am proud of you. Congratulations!
81. I look to you for love and example, my dear elder brother and for your graduation today, you have set another pace. Congratulations to you. I hope you know that you are truly treasured.
82. My love for you is far greater than my heart could possibly hold. I am so grateful that I have such a wonderful brother like you. Congratulations on your graduation.
83. Your graduation today would be the fuel that I would use to pursue my own course at the university. I congratulate you today on your graduation, my elder brother.
84. You are more than my pride and joy; you are the elder brother I strive to be. Congratulations on your graduation. Keep setting good examples.
85. May this graduation bring you unlimited success and opportunities for your growth in life. Congratulation to my elder brother on his graduation from the higher institution of learning.
86. You have made my life more meaningful, my prestigious elder brother. May your graduation be filled with lots of gifts, happiness, and love. Congratulations!
87. You are one of the most beautiful things to ever happen to me, and I am so grateful that I am blessed with you in my life. May every dream you have been fulfil this year. Congrats on your graduation, my elder brother.
88. Congratulations to our overachieving brother. Now that you’re older you’ve surpassed everything we could have ever hoped for. Keep setting the pace. Cheers to you on your graduation, my elder brother.
89. You are my greatest treasure, my elder brother, and I know I don’t tell you often enough how much you mean to me. I am happy that today, you can boast of being called a graduate. You defy the odds. Congratulations on your graduation.
90. Your love always brings a smile to my face and glee to my soul. May your graduation be just as special as you are, my elder brother. Congratulations!
Happy Graduation Brother Wishes
My best wishes for you, dear brother on graduation, as you moved past another hurdle again in life today. That is done and dusted and your eyes are fixed on the next thing. Happy graduation to you.
91. With the successful completion of your studies, I hope that your year is filled with all sorts of splendid things that captivate and motivate you in every way. Happy graduation to you, brother.
92. I celebrate this beautiful moment with you as you graduate from the university. I wish you all the beautiful things that come with graduation. Happy graduation to you. Congratulations!
93. You bring everlasting light into my world. I hope always to be able to provide you with unlimited comfort and love. Congratulations to my brother on his graduation.
94. When you were little I was full of instructions for you: do this not that! Now that you’re older I have one more that’s really important: have wonderful graduation!
95. There are so many things I would like to give you for your graduation: hugs, warmth, comfort just a few. At the top of the list would have to be my limitless love. Happy graduation to you, brother.
96. To finish school is not just to wear a gown; it is to excel in flying colours. You did that, my dear brother. Accept my best wishes and happy graduation to you. Congratulations, brother!
97. Dearest brother, there is no limit to how much I love you, and I plan on spending the rest of my days showering you with love and attention. May your graduation be filled with fondness and fun this year.
98. Brother, every year I see more and more of myself in you. I wish you all the best as you march out into the market with the knowledge that can change the world. Congratulations on your graduation.
99. Having a brother as astounding as you have been one of the greatest delights of my life. You are everything a sibling could wish for, and I wish you every success and gladness this year. Happy graduation to you.
100. On this day of your graduation, I wish you more open doors and an elevation in facets of life, dear brother.
With these wishes for congratulations brother on your graduation listed above, you are sending a direct message of love to your brother and sharing in his success. It is a good thing to do knowing that the joy will spread around.
Please share this with your friends to celebrate their brothers too.