Pastors are church leaders saddled with the responsibility of overseeing the activities of the church and also giving counsel to members of the congregation. The role of a pastor in the church cannot be overemphasized due to the sacrifice and responsibility that comes with it.
For someone to be ordained as a pastor, he must have possessed characters that portray him as someone fit for the role and someone who can be trusted with people in the congregation over time. To be ordained as a pastor is a great honour and a real deal and as such it requires celebration. One of the ways to celebrate a newly ordained pastor is to send him heartfelt wishes and congratulatory messages.
Are you looking for the right wishes, quotes and messages to celebrate your newly ordained pastor? You are on the right page because I have the best congratulations on your ordination as a pastor wishes and quotes here that will help you convey your heartfelt felicitation to your pastor.
Best Words Of Congratulations to a Pastor
It is a day of joy and celebration today as you have been ordained as the newest pastor of the congregation. I want to say thank you for your love and sacrifice and thank you for always making sure that I am growing in all aspects. Wishing you many fruitful years in the Lord’s vineyard.
1. I know that being a pastor comes with great responsibilities, and I know that the host of heaven will accompany you as you take on this new responsibility. Congratulations pastor.
2. Congratulations pastor, You have been a role model to a whole lot of people and you have sacrificed a lot to make sure that none of us is lacking in anything. As you take up this new role, May heaven smile on you.
3. You are all-encompassing, you are a friend, a brother, a father and you have played these roles seamlessly, little wonder you were ordained as a pastor. May God endue you with more strength to continue doing the things you love to do. Congratulation pastor
4. You headed the bible society so well that, people began to join without coercion, You are a leader indeed. Congratulations on your ordination as a pastor. This is just the beginning of what God is set to do in your life.
5. I can’t but thank you for who you are and what you stand for in our congregation, you have been a shining light, carrying joy everywhere and lifting burdens off people with great words of encouragement. May heaven open great portals of blessing on you as have been ordained as a pastor today, Congratulations.
6. Your ordination as a pastor today is proof that the gospel can change people, Thank you for standing for righteousness, more reason why this ordination is well deserved. Congratulations.
7. You have sacrificed your comfort and convenience quite a lot of times so that others can be comfortable just like a shepherd will do. May you constantly receive help from heaven as you are ordained as a pastor today. Congratulations.
8. Congratulations on your ordination as a pastor. All these years you have been a great blessing to me and the congregation at large. May heaven reward you as you move forward in the journey of faith.
9. Today is a day of joy and happiness because it’s the day you are ordained as a pastor. May you always find grace to help in crucial times of need. Congratulations.
10. The impact of your timely visits to my house and word of encouragement cannot be overruled. You are so loving and caring. Congratulations on your ordination as a pastor.
11. Congratulations on your ordination as a pastor, you have been a wonderful person and you have made everyone’s growth your priority. May you be endued with more wisdom.
12. Your life has been a message to us in the congregation and I’m grateful for how far the Lord has helped you. Congratulations on your ordination as pastor.
13. Thank you for seeing to it that we grow, not just physically but also spiritually. May the Lord continue to shine its light on your path. Congratulations.
14. You have such a sweet soul, always forbearing the infirmities of the brethren. And I’m wishing you God’s best on the occasion of your ordination as a pastor.
15. You love everyone so much more and you can sacrifice your last penny to make sure that people are okay, you have been doing these for years without complaining or changing. Thank you for your consistency. Congratulations.
16. Your ordination as a pastor is well deserved, and I can’t but thank God for raising someone as responsible as you. May weariness be far from you as you journey ahead. Congratulations.
17. Wow! It’s your ordination as a pastor and I bless God for helping you to be a shining example to us all. Congratulations on your ordination as a pastor.
18. Your words are always seasoned with grace and your words of encouragement are always useful and timely. Congratulations.
19. Congratulations on your ordination as a pastor, may God’s grace and mercy always be sufficient for you.
20. Being a leader is tasking but I Know that you have God’s backing and God’s help is not far from you. Congratulations on your ordination as a pastor.
Congratulations on Becoming a Minister Quotes
Your dedication to the responsibility assigned to you in the church is something that is enviable. You have proven that the brethren can be entrusted to your care and you have acted as a faithful steward who is accountable to God, little wonder you were ordained as a minister. Congratulation on becoming a minister.
21. Congratulation on becoming a minister, You have been so faithful with everything committed to our hands in the church. and I know you will do better as a minister.
22. Your life has been a blessing to everyone around you and in the congregation, you will definitely do well as a minister. Congratulations on your ordination.
23. The youth assembly has never been the same since you became the coordinator, now that you are a minister, we are patiently waiting for what Go is set to do through you. Congratulations on becoming a minister.
24. Since you joined the church, testimonies of your good works have been all over, Your ordination as minister is well deserved. Congratulations on becoming a minister.
25. Time will not permit you to explain how selfless and how much of a giver you are. I hope to be like you someday. Congratulations on your ordination as a minister.
26. Your love for the brethren has been unwavering and you carry everyone along, making sure that no one is left behind. Congratulations on becoming a minister.
27. Your life has been a message that changes people without you uttering a statement. You have been so wonderful, Just keep doing that which God has sent you, you will definitely be rewarded. Congratulations on your ordination.
28. Congratulations on becoming a minister, who would have thought you can become a minister, well it is God’s doing and not ours. I am sure you will do well. Congratulations.
29. You can give your all to make sure that people are okay and comfortable, How you do it, I don’t know but I guess it’s God that is at work in you. congratulations.
30. Your life is proof that no matter how bad used to be God can change a person and he can become good. I’m grateful to God for what the work he has done in you. Congratulations on becoming a minister.
31. Wow! See how beautiful your heart is, you have so grown in the lord that the beauty is reflecting on the outside. Congratulations on your ordination.
32. It is the lord’s doing and it’s marvellous in our eyes. Congratulations on becoming a minister.
33. The way you show love to members of this congregation is worthy of note. You love everyone without an ulterior motive, Keep being a blessing. Congratulations on becoming a minister.
34. It is obvious that it is God that is at work in you, over the years you worked and have blossomed into this beautiful being that you are today. Congratulations.
35. The way you obey God without holding back and the way you obey those who are in the position of authority in the church is enviable. Congratulations on becoming a minister.
36. Sir, to know you are to love you. The lord has so helped you to connect with people and proffer solutions to whatever it is they are going through. Congratulations on your ordination.
37. By your manner, conduct and conversation. there is no doubt that God has breath on you, and it can only be God. Congratulations on becoming a minister.
38. You have given your time to the Lord and he has blessed you. Everyone who you come across always leaves with a blessing. Congratulations.
39. Being your friend is such a great honour. You have been a blessing to me and everyone around you. Now that you are minister, I say congratulations to you.
40. You have a way of always helping people out and making them smile, even when the situation they are in is not too good. It is a divine skill that God has given you. Congratulation on becoming a minister.
Congratulations Messages to a New Pastor
Your life is proof that God is wonderful and that no one is too difficult for God to change. You are a good person with a large heart, to accommodate a lot of people. Time will not permit me to say how reliable you are and protective you are of God’s people in your care. Congratulations to our new pastor.
41. When you speak the word of God it comes out of your mouth with the power to heal the heart and mend souls and this is as a result of the time you spend in your quiet time. Congratulation on becoming a pastor.
42. You are a role model to many, me inclusive. Thank you for bearing the burden of the Lord. God bless you.
43. God has indeed blessed us in this church with someone as good as you are. You are a real blessing. Thank you for giving to the Lord. May your fruit abound yet more and more.
44. You are someone that we can easily relate with and we can count on, any day and anytime. Congratulations to our new pastor.
45. Thank you for being so selfless and for not ignoring our calls when whenever we call you despite the fact that you are busy you always create time for us. Congratulations on your ordination as our new pastor.
46. You have been ordained as the new pastor of this parish, you actually deserved this honour because you have allowed the Lord to work on you and take you over completely.
47. Wow! you have been ordained as our new pastor, I wish you well and I pray that may God continue to grant you wisdom to shepherd the flock he has put in your care.
48. Since I’ve known you, I’ve never seen you sad and gloomy and this is because you have trusted God to a particular extent and your Joy and happiness come from him. Thank you for encouraging us t do the same. God bless you, sir. Congratulations as you have been ordained as the new pastor.
49. You are a man of God and a man whom God has taken over. thank you for your sacrifices all these years. you are blessed of the Lord, Sir. Congratulation to our new pastor.
50. For me, Knowing you are a blessing sir. thank you for seeing to it that we grow to become who God wants us to be. Congratulations on your ordination as our new pastor.
51. You make everyone’s comfort your priority and I am thankful to God for blessing us in this congregation with someone like you. Congratulation on becoming our new pastor.
52. The smile you wear on your face is so encouraging and can melt an angry heart and bring hope to a depressed heart. Congratulations on your ordination as pastor.
53. You have been a great blessing to me, my family and the congregation at large. The announcement of your ordination as a pastor came at the right time. Congratulations.
54. I have received immense help in the place of my personal fellowship because of your advice and encouragement. Congratulations on becoming a pastor.
55. I cannot begin to recount how the Lord has used you to bless me spiritually, You have been a great helper sir.
56. You are relentlessly seeking after the Lord and you have shown us that it pays to serve the Lord. Congratulations on your ordination as a pastor sir.
57. The joy of the Lord that you carry radiates so well and it is so contagious that one can stay with you and not leave with overflowing joy. Congratulations.
58. The lord has so helped you to die to a lot of things and be risen in him and that is why it is easier for you to talk about dying to self because it is what you have experienced. Congratulations on your ordination as a pastor.
59. For many years, you have acted as a good shepherd, overseeing the affairs of the brethren as God commanded. Your ordination as a pastor couldn’t have come at a better time than this. Congratulations.
60. You have fought so hard for the course of the gospel and the gospel has so much prospered in your hands. Congratulations on your ordination.
Congratulations on Your Installation as Pastor Wishes
Your installation as a pastor couldn’t have come at a better time than this because it is the Lord’s doing and it is marvellous in our sight. You have not only taught us but also shown us through the way to live. May the heavens reward your labour. Congratulations on your installation as a pastor.
61. God has really been merciful to you and the congregation at large. I want to say thank you for allowing the Lord Sir. May you enjoy God’s grace the more. Congratulations on your installation as a pastor.
62. Congratulations on your installation as a pastor, your life is proof of God’s grace. May you experience more of that grace as you journey ahead.
63. You have bearing fruits of righteousness and it’s reflected in your day to day activities. May you experience open heavens as you start a new journey as a pastor today.
64. You have been faithful with the little commitment to your care, no doubt that you will be faithful in this new position. Congratulations on your installation as a pastor.
65. Even when life throws a lot of things your way, you held on to God’s words, and you have taught us to do the same when we are confronted with challenges. I pray that the word of God will continue to flourish in your heart. Congratulations.
66. Knowing you has taught me patience, obedience and love because you practice it. Thank you for all you do and will still do. May you experience God in a new dimension this season. Congratulations on your installation as a pastor.
67. Learning from you is easy because you not only say things with your mouth, you live it out and it’s more real to us. Congratulations on your installation as a pastor. May God bless you with more unction to function.
68. You spread love everywhere you go and you encourage us to do the same. Thank you for sacrificing a lot for the well being of others. God will reward. Congratulations.
69. May the peace of God which surpasses all human understanding be given to you as you take up new responsibility as our pastor. Congratulations sir.
70. You speak the word of God with confidence because it is so real to you. Your installation as a pastor couldn’t have come at a better time than this. We are blessed to have you, sir. Congratulations pastor.
71. You are a friend of both old and young, your humility and meekness humbles me. May you receive favour from God as you are being installed as a pastor today. Congratulations.
72. You managed the teenager’s church so we that the changes in the teenagers are so evident. May God continue to reward your labour of love. Congratulations on your installation as a pastor sir.
73. You carry a special kind of grace from God that instantly melts the ice in the heart of people and give them sudden comfort. May God continue to bless you. Congratulations on your installation as a pastor.
74. You are a special person. How you always manage to sacrifice your comfort for others still baffles me. May the grace of God never elude you and all that is yours. Congratulations on your installation as a pastor.
75. As you are being installed as a pastor today, I pray for more of God’s continued grace in your life and the ministry that God has placed in your hands. Congratulations.
76. You have really shown the quality of person that you are, you are kind, loving and passionate. Congratulations on your installation as a pastor.
77. You are so passionate about serving God and also the brethren and that’s one out of the many things I admire a lot about you. Congratulations on your installation as a pastor.
78. Since I’ve known you, you have been of tremendous help and a great blessing to me and to everyone in the congregation. Congratulations on your installation as a pastor.
79. You love without holding back, your love for the brethren is covetable. Keep doing God’s work. Congratulations.
80. You have lived as Christ commanded, and you are a role model to many of us. Keep flourishing. Congratulations Sir. Congratulations on Becoming a Pastor.
Congratulations on Becoming a Pastor
I have always known this day will come and here it is. I celebrate you on becoming a pastor, you are so sensitive to the needs of people both physically and spiritually. Thanks for giving to the Lord. Great shall be your reward. Congratulations sir.
81. You made everybody’s spiritual growth your priority and you made sure you were involved in everyone’s life. May God continue to bless you, Sir. Congratulations on becoming a pastor.
82. I know this day will come and here it is. Congratulations on becoming a pastor. May you never get tired of serving God.
83. You are a great man, you preach the message of Christ with your life. Congratulations.
84. I admire your courage and tenacity even in problems and challenges. You have shown that challenges are surmountable if we put our trust in God. Congratulations on becoming a pastor.
85. As you become a pastor today, may the anointing on your head continue to increase. I rejoice with you, Congratulations.
86. You are living your life with the mindset that it doesn’t belong to you but to God. May you continually receive help and direction from God as you become a pastor today. Congratulations.
87. I celebrate God’s grace upon your life today as you become a pastor. May you lead the church in the way God has directed. Congratulations on becoming pastor.
88. You have impacted a lot of people without you even knowing it. May you continue to receive help from God so that others can continue to get blessed. Congratulations.
89. Knowing you is such a great privilege, thank you for all you in God and what you represent. Congratulations on becoming pastor. I love you.
90. Goodness and blessings are the results of spending time with you. Thank you for consistently helping me to grow. I congratulate you on becoming a pastor.
91. Your life has proven to everyone that it pays to serve the Lord. Congratulations on becoming a pastor.
92. You are so loving, caring and compassionate, you can give anything for the comfort of others. May God continue to favour you. Congratulations on becoming a pastor ma
93. Today is the day that the Lord has made, a day that our loving brother became a pastor. Congratulations Sir.
94. Your dedication to the work of the Lord is enviable, this honour is well deserved. May the Lord increase you on all sides as you take up this responsibility as a pastor.
95. Faithful is he who has called you for he will do it. Congratulations on becoming a pastor.
96. Congratulations on becoming a pastor, may the work of God advance in your hands.
97. You possess such a humble and amazing soul. May you continue to flourish in the court of our Lord Jesus Christ. Congratulations on becoming a pastor.
98. As you become a pastor today, may the Lord endue you with the power to do that which has been committed to your hands.
99. May you receive help and direction as you take up your new responsibility as a pastor. Congratulations.
100. I celebrate you and always, pastor. May you be blessed by God, so that you can be a blessing to us all. Congratulations on becoming a pastor.
I hope you’ve made your pick from the collection of congratulations on becoming pastor wishes above. Let me know your reactions in the comments section below and don’t forget to share this post with your network.