2019 Trending Birthday Quotes for Daughter from Mom (Mother)
Birthdays are not just some dates on the calendar if you have someone special to celebrate. They say the bond between a mother and her daughter goes beyond explanations.
This is why the best way for a mother to express how much she loves her daughter is through messages, and what better day to say these If not on her birthday.
Sometimes words fail us. We know what we want to say but just don't know how to put the feelings into words. And that's why you've come to the right place.
No matter the kind of relationship you have with your daughter, how old she is or the specificity of the message you want to pass across, we have got over 150 messages and quotes for you to choose from.
Just keep scrolling till you find the perfect one from the happy birthday quotes for daughter from mom (mother), such that suits your needs. Make your daughter's day a special one this year.
Contents on this Page:
As a Sweet Mother, don't hesitate to send these Sweet Birthday Quotes for Daughter from Mom to celebrate your daughter on her special day.
1. I'm so proud of the girl you were and the woman you're becoming. Don't forget to dream big and go after it without abandon. Happy birthday, baby. Mummy loves you.
2. Oh, I remember you were born. All the pain of labour disappeared the minute they placed you in my arms. I could almost burst with love for you. And every single day since then, with you, has been a blessing. Happy birthday, baby.
3. The joy of motherhood is when you see your children blossoming into responsible adults. You have always made me proud. I love you so much, darling. Happy birthday.
4. It's a wonder how you've grown. One day you were a baby, the next minute you're an adult that is taking over the world. You are my joy and happiness. Happy birthday, dear.
5. On your special day, I wish for you joy, peace and love. Those are the ingredients to live a happy and contented. And that is what I want for you. Happy birthday, baby.
6. Hold your head high. You are a queen. You can do anything you put your mind to. And always remember, mummy loves you. Happy birthday, dear.
7. You have taught me how to love, how to give without hesitation. You are God's gift to me. And I'm so grateful to have as my daughter. Happy birthday, dear.
8. You deserve the best of all good things. You deserve a man that would love you to the moon an back. And friends that are loyal. This is because you are a gem and the goodness of heart radiates everywhere you go. Happy birthday, dear.
9. To me, you are the most beautiful girl in the world. You have brought me so much joy that I cannot comprehend how I got so lucky to have a daughter like you. I'll give you everything within my power because you deserve it. Happy birthday, baby.
10. No matter how grown you get, you'll always be my baby girl. And I love you so much. Happy birthday my darling.
Best Birthday Quotes for Daughter from Mother.
11. Today marks a remembrance of that special day I got the most amazing gift on earth: my beautiful daughter. I bless God every day for your life. There's so much greatness in you. Happy birthday to my princess.
12. You are such a wonderful daughter, sibling, friend and person. You grace everywhere with a light that emanates from your smile to your attitude. And I'm so proud of you. Happy birthday my dear. I love you so much.
13. Today makes ( ) years that you came into my life. And it's been a wonderful journey watching you bloom into your own. Keep going after your dreams. I love you. Happy birthday to you my daughter.
14. You are a confident, beautiful and smart young woman. The fruit of my womb. You make me proud every day you call me "mother". You are indeed a blessing and an inspiration to the world. Happy birthday, dear.
15. How time flies! My small bundle of joy is now grown. You are my stellar daughter. I'm so happy for you that you have discovered yourself and your vision. Don't ever give up on your dreams. And I'll always be here for you. Happy birthday, darling.
16. Sometimes I wish I could just let you into my heart, just so you could see how much I love. You are such an amazing person. You made raising you so easy with the way you always took to instructions and corrections. Happy birthday my dear. I'm so proud of you.
17. I'm not surprised you are a success. And you've accomplished so much. I've known that you are a star. A light and a gem to the world. You're my gift. And I love you so much. Happy birthday my daughter.
18. You have a gift for making things better. With just one smile you can the strongest of heart. You have a unique spirit. It's so rare to find people that understand themselves. You make me so proud. Happy birthday, dear.
19. I'm sending the best wishes to my darling daughter on her birthday. May you always find happiness in whatever situation you find yourself. I wish you a very happy birthday. Enjoy yourself today.
20. Words cannot express how much you mean to me. You are my pride and joy. My beautiful and smart daughter. You make me so happy to see how much you are blessed. Happy birthday, darling.
Amazing Mother to Daughter Birthday Wishes Quotes.
21. You are my best friend, my confidant, my gist partner, my smart daughter. I'm so fortunate to have you in my life. I love you to moon and back dear. Happy birthday.
22. It's been a pleasure watching you grow into you are. You deserve a lot of love. I hope you have a fun cake-filled birthday celebration. Happy birthday, sweetie. Hugs and love from mum.
23. It's so amazing how every day you've grown from the high- spirited bundle of joy that screamed at the top of her lungs but calmed down the minute she looked into my eyes. I hope you know you are my heart. Happy birthday, sweetheart.
24. I did not love anyone as much I love you since the second you were placed in my arms. I nourished you and you completed me. Your love filled a void in my life that I didn't even know existed. You are my joy darling. Happy birthday.
25. I want you to enjoy your day. Learn to cherish these special moments. Spend them with people that love you. And appreciate the gift of life and the privilege to step into another chapter of your life. Happy birthday, baby. Mummy loves you.
26. I pray that the sun shines beautifully for you today. I pray that stars glow with ethereal comeliness. You deserve the stars and more. Happy birthday my darling.
27. I wish I could grant all your heart desires today. But I still wish for you every good thing that you desire. Happy birthday my dear.
28. Today, on your birthday, I wish you the best of all good things. May you experience blessings in every corner. Keep on smiling darling. Mummy loves you.
29. I hope you shine. So bright that everyone around will reflect your light. You are my bundle of joy. Continue to spread happiness to the hearts of people. Happy birthday to you sweetheart.
30. I'm sending to you blessings that will help through this next phase of your life. You are the apple of God's eyes my dear. Bask in the euphoria of His love. Happy birthday to my darling daughter.
Cute Birthday Wishes for Daughter from Mother.
31. You're the gift that just keeps on giving. I'm so proud of how large your heart is my princess. You are a blessing. You are my blessing. Happy birthday, darling.
32. Learn to treasure those little smiles. Those moments of absolutely pure joy. Those are the true measures of how colourful your life is. I love you so much, honey. Happy birthday.
33. Smile, my darling. It's your day. Be merry and count your blessings. Happy birthday.
34. Every breath we draw is a gift from God. Be grateful for that privilege always. You are a gem and I'm so proud to call you my daughter. Happy birthday, honey.
35. My daughter is a year older and lots wiser. I love how much you've grown and blossomed into an impeccable woman. I love you, dear. Happy birthday.
36. I remember when you were always so eager to grow up and just like that, you've grown already. My baby has now become my best friend. I feel so blessed. Happy birthday, darling.
37. I am the happiest person on earth today. To witness my daughter add another year. It feels like yesterday you were a crying baby. You have no idea how much I loved you even before you were born. Happy birthday my love.
38. You are my ray of sunshine. You brighten my day with your beautiful. My brilliant daughter. I celebrate you today. May you continue to experience favour in every corner. Happy birthday my dear.
39. I pray to find happiness and satisfaction in your present and future. And may you always be surrounded with people that love you. Happy birthday my daughter. I love you to the moon and back.
40. It's a marvel how I could get someone who resembles me so much. You are the better part of me. I see how hardworking you are and I'm so proud to be your mother. Happy birthday to my ray of sunshine.
Sweet Birthday Message for Daughter from Mother.
41. You know the way rainbows are symbol of hope and redemption, you represent that and more to me. I am so honoured to have birthed a queen. Happy birthday my dear.
42. There is this grace about you that makes you stand out of multitude. You are unique. So special and loaded with potentials. Go out there and own your world. Happy birthday, honey. Mummy loves you.
43. I hope you know I'm your biggest fan. I am so proud of how push yourself till you achieve the best. My visionary. You make mommy so proud. You are God's own gift to me. Happy birthday my darling.
44. Every day I go on bended knees and pray for you that you achieve success in all endeavours. Welcome to another chapter of your life. Happy birthday, dear.
45. Wow! My baby is a year older.
I want to identify your vision, goals, and purpose in life. So that you can maximise every opportunity that comes your way. You're destined for greatness. Happy birthday my love.
46. Everything will begin to work together for you as you step into another chapter of your life. You are a star darling. Happy birthday, dear.
47. The greatest joy is seeing you do what you love and being fulfilled. So today I pray that every side favours your destiny. Happy birthday, baby.
48. I want you to reach for the stars. Dream big and go after your goal without restrictions. I'll always have your back darling. Go own the world. Happy birthday.
49. How my daughter is all grown up. I remember when you were so scared of being alone in the dark but now you are ready to foray into the world on your own. I'm so proud of you. And I want you to know that mama loves you. Happy birthday my darling.
50. I've always known you'll be great. And every step you've taken since your birth has been pointing in that direction. You are destined for greatness. I love you so much, dear. Happy birthday, love.
Fantastic Happy Birthday to Daughter from Mother.
51. You've always made mama so proud. You're my pride and joy. Live and enjoy your youth. I love you. Happy birthday.
52. Being your mother has brought me so much joy and happiness. It's been wonderful watching you grow and being there for you along the journey. Just know that mummy would always be here for you. Happy birthday, honey.
53. My baby daughter is a year older. I could almost cry with happiness to see how far you've come. My princess is now a queen. Happy birthday, dear.
54. You are the better part of me. You are fearless, brave, courageous and smart. The whole package of a goal-getter. May God continue to keep you for me. Happy birthday.
55. Mama loves you! Mama loves you!! Mama loves you so much. Happy birthday, darling.
56. My love, today I hope showers of blessings will locate and fall on you. You are my heart. And I pray you find love that will abide. Happy birthday, dear.
57. You have changed my life in so many ways. More than I could have thought. I never knew I could love anyone as much as I loved you when you were placed in my arms for the first time. And the love has been growing ever since. My darling daughter, I wish you a happy birthday.
58. I hope you have a great day. Filled with laughter and love. I wish for you all your heart desires today in double fold. You're worth more than gold and a priceless gem. Happy birthday my dear.
59. Happy birthday to my brilliant daughter who never ceases to amaze with her accomplishments and her large heart. I love you so much, dear. You deserve a lot of love and that's what I wish for you on your special day. Happy birthday, sweetheart.
60. Happy birthday to my first born and my stellar daughter. I always marvel at how effortlessly lead and your singular approach to life. It's a privilege to be your mother. You are a dynamite.
Effective Birthday Blessings from Mom to Daughter
61. How time flies when you're having fun. It was like yesterday when I discovered I was pregnant. Little did I know that was carrying a gem, a star. Today I celebrate the day you were born. May you celebrate more years in the land of the living. Happy birthday, dear.
62. When I think about this date, I don't remember or dwell on the pain of labour. I only remember that at the end of the day, I got my bundle of joy. And when her little-grabbed mine, I felt a surge of love so strong that I knew from that moment on, we would be connected with a cord of love that can never be broken. You are my joy dear. Happy birthday, honey.
63. Today is especially for my daughter, the Apple of God's eyes, the beloved of the most high, a queen of the Royal family of Yahweh. I pray that you'll experience God in another dimension as you start another chapter of your life. Happy birthday, dear.
64. The best gift I've ever been given is you, my daughter. You came into my life and brought light into my world. Your father and I love you so much and will do anything for you. Happy birthday my love.
65. On this wonderful occasion, I want to wish my beautiful and fearless daughter a happy birthday celebration. Mummy loves you. Happy birthday, dear.
66. My joy knows no bounds. My baby is a year older. Wow! How quickly time flies. My baby girl is now a woman. I love you so much, I hope you know that. Happy birthday, sweetheart.
67. Baby girl, you are one in a million. Words cannot explain how much your smile melts my heart. I wish my beautiful daughter a happy and wonderful birthday sweetheart. I love you to the moon and back.
68. Many nights I sang to you while you were in my womb and I felt peace. It's been 365 days that you came into my world but it feels like a lifetime. I can almost burst with love for you my darling. Happy 1st birthday to my baby girl. You've given me the best year of my life.
69. The way your eyes light up when you see me makes me feel so blessed. My platter of tiny feet that grows by the minute. I never knew I could love anyone this much. I could plant a million kisses on those tiny feet. I love you, my baby. You've brightened my life. Happy 2nd birthday, my angel.
70. Here's to wishing for you a million stars so you can make a million wishes. My daughter, my best friend, my baby girl. I love you so much. Happy birthday, dear.
Best Happy Birthday Wishes to My Daughter from Mom.
71. My daughter is amazing, charming, beautiful, brilliant, exceptional, remarkable, kind, intrepid, engaging, smart, talented, effervescent and charismatic. And I'm wishing her a happy birthday celebration. Enjoy your day.
72. If I tried to write down every wonderful experience, warm feeling and beautiful memories you've given me, I'll never be able to stop. I love you today and every day. Happy birthday, dear.
73. Words cannot express how much I cherish and love you. Your existence is a blessing to me. You make everything better with just your beautiful smile. Happy birthday, sweetheart.
74. My days are filled with laughter because you are in them. The way you've morphed your way into my heart from the minute you were born. Happy birthday my darling.
75. If I could write down everything I love about you, it would be everything about you. You are vivacious, warm, loving, tenacious and quite impulsive. But you are still my baby and I love you to the moon and back. Happy birthday to my darling daughter.
76. Don't be too serious and ambition. Let loose. Lighten up and have fun. Go out today and celebrate with friends. The bill is on me. Happy birthday, dear.
77. You know, before I had you I thought I was complete. But you came into my world and filled a void I didn't even know existed. You are my light. I love you so much, my daughter. Happy birthday.
78. You are my shining star. I am so proud of you beyond words. I wish for you all the good things on earth in the right proportion of course. Happy birthday, dear.
79. Even though you're quick to remind that you're a big girl now, you're always going to be my baby. And mummy loves you so much. I'm so sorry I forgot your birthday. Happy birthday to my darling.
80. The way you always care for people always reminds me of myself. You are a good soul, my daughter. Don't let anyone tell differently. Mama loves you. Happy birthday, dear.
Cute Birthday Greetings for Daughter from Mother.
81. You have grown up into an outstanding person. You are unique and special in a way no one else can ever be. Do celebrate yourself today and tell me about it tomorrow. Happy birthday.
82. Remember those times you'll get scared and come sleep in my bed, those were golden moments. Moments I'll ever treasure forever. I love the independent woman you're becoming. Happy birthday, my darling.
83. You're an absolute delight. A ray of sunshine. You go spread your positive energy around the world. You deserve a lot of love darling. Happy birthday.
84. Having a daughter like a sister who makes me laugh, smile and feel so wonderful, is a gift beyond measure. I wish for the best of good times today. Happy birthday my dear.
85. Today, on your birthday, I wish you the best of all your heart desires. And lots of love. Smile darling, you are loved. Happy birthday.
86. Honey, I see a drive in you that is spurring you towards greatness. I really admire your strength sweetheart. I love you, dear. Happy birthday.
87. I wish a million stars could shine today just for you. I love you, dear. Happy birthday.
88. I'm Sending a thousand wishes today. All of them just enough to help you through this next chapter of your life. Happy birthday, darling.
89. I've watched you grow, change and mature into the woman you are now. I'm constantly marvelled by how much you've done for yourself by yourself. Your mind is your greatest strength. Happy birthday, dear.
90. My years feel fulfilled because I have you in my life. You are my daughter. My first born. And I'm so happy to wish you a wonderful birthday today.
Send these Birthday Texts for Daughter from Mom
91. Wow! How you've grown. You have so much of your life ahead of you. I can't wait to celebrate your special day with you. I love you, dear. Happy birthday.
92. I know it feels like you're growing by the minute but don't worry about it. You'll always be my baby girl and I'll always be your proud mama. Happy birthday my darling.
93. I have always admired your passion for life. Your positive outlook on life. Your exuberance with friends and family. The whole package makes you a force to be reckoned with. I love you, dear. Happy birthday.
94. I wish I could scream for everyone to hear that my amazingly talented daughter is a year older. I wish you a long, happy and contented life, my dear. Happy birthday.
95. I'm so proud as a peacock to call you my daughter. I want you to know that I'll always love you, my angel. No matter what happens, mama will always be here for you and cheer for you the loudest. Happy birthday, dear.
96. My darling. My precious angel. If only you know how much I love you, you'll be confident enough to take down the toughest giants, knowing that we've got your back. Happy birthday.
97. I might not say it often enough but I love you sweetheart and I'm so proud of you. Happy birthday, dear. Live long and prosper.
98. My sincere wishes go to my daughter who is celebrating her victory over the last 365 days. It's been God all the way. I pray that you'll prosper and succeed in all your endeavours. Happy birthday.
99. I'm so proud to have such a strong-willed and courageous daughter like you. You are my essence and my joy. Happy birthday.
100. You coming into my life was not a mistake. I've always known that. And every day with you has been a blessing. Happy birthday, honey. I love you so so much.
Best Happy Birthday Sayings from Mother to Daughter.
101. Today on this special day, I'm sending to you the words of Golda Meir "Make the most of yourself by fanning the tiny, inner sparks of possibility into flames of achievement.”
102. I know we don't always get along but you know beneath all those disagreements, that I love you and would do anything for you. You make me proud, my daughter. Happy birthday.
103. The best in life happen when we least expect it. You came into my life when I least expected and it's been a rollercoaster of adventures ever since. You've taught me to live and be happy. I wish for you this kind of joy in million folds. Happy birthday, dear.
104. My baby, today let me give the most important advice in life, always value your happiness. Don't do things that you'll regret and will make carry around a bundle of sorrow. Be happy and joyful in your heart. I love you, dear. Happy birthday.
105. I wanted to name you "rainbow" because you came into my life when I had almost lost hope. And you brought a ray of sunshine with you. You are my miracle and a blessing to the world at large. Happy birthday, dear.
106. My daughter, your existence is a blessing to this generation. Don't forget to leave your footprints on the sands of time. I believe in you. Happy birthday, dear.
107. I'm sending my love even though we are a million miles away. May this day bring you good wishes and your heart desires. Happy birthday, dear.
108. May the good Lord grant you victory on every side. May you experience victory over all your present and future challenges. Happy birthday, dear.
109. My heartfelt prayer is that you'll be granted the serenity to accept what you can't change, to change the things you can and the grace to know the difference. Mama loves you dearly. Happy birthday.
110. As you celebrate another year I the land of the living, may you celebrate more success and good news on the land of the living. People will gather to celebrate God in your life. Happy birthday.
Sweet Birthday Quotes for a Daughter from Mother.
111. It's very important that you identify those things that dragged you down in the last year and steer clear of them in this new year. I love you, darling. Happy birthday.
112. Your last year was amazing. Don't let anybody let you different. Just work harder to make this year better. I love you, dear. Happy birthday.
113. I pray you find love. A love that is patient, enduring, that will stand by you even through the bad times. A love that will make you feel special and adored. That's my wish for you today. Happy birthday to my darling daughter.
114. You have been through so much and I'm in awe of your inner strength. You still stand tall and walk with your head held high. I'm indeed proud to be your mother. Happy birthday my love.
115. Don't forget to make better decisions, increase your circle of friends and make good memories. Life is short. Make the best out of each moment. I love you, baby. Happy birthday.
116. Every day I get to celebrate you is my favourite day in the world. I'm so grateful God gave me a daughter that is so awesome and unique. You, my darling, are a star. And you'll shine so bright. Happy birthday, dear.
117. When I first held you in my arms, I declared you the most beautiful baby I've ever seen. But now, you are the most beautiful woman to ever walk the face of the earth. Happy birthday, my angel.
118. My daughter is simply amazing. Since you came into my life, I've been so blessed. Happy birthday to my darling daughter.
119. My baby girl, today I wish that all dreams become reality. And that you find contentment in your successes. Happy birthday my dear.
120. You are living proof that I succeeded in my duty as a parent. Even though, truth be told, you made it so easy with your inner discipline and maturity. I love you, dear. Happy birthday.
Best Birthday Wishes for Daughter from Mom you should send.
121. On your special day, I'm sending you a blank cheque of blessings. Fill it up with all your prayer requests and watch them begin to come to fulfilment. I love you, dear. Enjoy your day.
122. I cannot find the exact words to describe how lucky I am to have an amazing person like you as my daughter. From pregnancy to infancy even till your adulthood, you have always been a blessing to us. I pray you find peace and joy in all your endeavours dear. Happy birthday.
123. Every single day, I go down on my knees and thank the Lord for the wonderful grace I've enjoyed for having you in my family. Your existence has always been a source of joy to me. Happy birthday my darling.
124. Every day is an opportunity to right our wrongs and make better decisions. Always be cheerful to see another dawn. Happy birthday my darling.
125. I wish for you more years in good health and abundance. Enjoy yourself today. You're only young once. Happy birthday, honey.
126. My sincere wishes go out to my daughter who is a year older. Thank you for brightening my days over the years with your smiles and positive attitude. Happy birthday my dear.
127. I have been counting the hours and minutes for this day to come so that I can celebrate my darling the daughter. My own personal blessing from God. I don't know what I did to deserve such a wonderful child who has coloured me beautifully. Happy birthday, dear. I love you so much.
128. May the pestilence that flies by the day nor the arrows that fly by night never reach you. And may you achieve what the Lord has destined for you. Happy birthday to my sweetheart.
129. No birthday is complete without a mama's hug. But since that's quite impossible, I'm sending you a virtual hug and an assurance that I'll always be here for you. Happy birthday my angel.
130. From the moment you were born, you taught me what love really was. Beyond a shadow of a doubt, I love you more than anything. You have given me the best years of my life. Happy birthday my dear.
131. I know one day God will bless you with a bundle of joy too and that's when you'll understand the miracle and bond that we have. I love you unconditionally even to the end of the earth. You are my miracle. Happy birthday to my baby.
132. You came into my life so suddenly. I wasn't even expecting. Little did I know that that is the best surprise I'll ever have in my life. Every day with you has been a blessing and a joy. I love you, my baby. Happy birthday, dear.
133. No one can understand the kind of bond between a mother and her daughter. Even words cannot describe it. Even though we argue and butt heads, we still turn out to be the best friends that don't need words to understand each other. I love you my darling. Happy birthday.
134. May God continue to bless you and the works of your hands. You are the best daughter any mother could ask for. Happy birthday, honey.
135. Even though things are not yet the way you want them to be. Give thanks anyway. Because you are privileged to experience another year in the land of the living. Happy birthday my daughter.
136. The sky is your starting point. And I want you to believe that everything works together for your good. It's your day honey. Happy birthday.
137. I wish for you blessings like the sands of the seashore, like the stars in the sky, even more than your imagination, will God grant for you today. Happy birthday to my darling daughter.
138. The best gift I have ever been given is the grace to be your mother. You have enriched my life in ways you cannot understand. I wish for you joy like a river today and lots of love. Happy birthday, dear.
139. It takes faith to keep on going even despite the obstacles. Always know that God is with you and he will always be there for you. Just close your eyes and call upon him. Happy birthday to my baby.
140. I love you so much my darling. I wish for you lots of blessings and answered prayers. Make beautiful memories today. Happy birthday to darling daughter.
141. The best wishes are that all your heart desires be met to your heart's content. And I also wish for you a long fulfilled life. Happy birthday to my baby girl.
142. Make the best of every moment darling. Don't get too ambitious and forget the little pleasures that put a smile on your friends. Go out and have with friends today. Happy birthday, dear.
143. You are every mother's answered prayers. And I'm so grateful to God for blessing me with you. You are a gift that just keeps on giving. Happy birthday, dear.
144. The days when things are hard are just precursors to the good things that are coming. Don't give up on dreams sweetheart. I love you so much. Happy birthday.
145. I hope the sun shines especially for you today. You are my light. Now it's time for you to spread that light. Always know that I love you, dear. Happy birthday.
146. I remember those times that you always have clues to whatever you wanted for your birthday. But even without a clue, I know that you deserve happiness and love. And that what I pray you get this new year of your life. Happy birthday, darling.
147. Most people don't know what it means to have a daughter who is so awesome and can do anything she puts her mind to. My baby, you are a star. And nothing can dim your glory. Happy birthday, dear.
148. A happy birthday to a queen. A dynamite. A unique gem sent to impact the world positively. I wish you all the best of all good wishes today. Enjoy your day dear. Mama loves you.
149. On this special date, a queen was born. You might not have been easy but it was so you could have a wonderful story to tell. Your future is so bright I can almost feel the intensity of the light. Go own your world. Happy birthday to my darling daughter.
150. I am deeply honoured and grateful indeed to have been blessed with a beautiful and intelligent daughter like you. My joy today has no bounds. May you continue to be blessed in everything you do. Happy birthday to my baby girl.
151. You see those tough times? They don't last. But only tough people. Don't let your challenges bring you down. You are stronger than you think. Mama loves you. Happy birthday.
152. I pray that the glory of the Lord will manifest through you. The light of the Lord will shine on your path and lead you towards the right direction. Happy birthday, dear.
Written By Adeyeri Yetunde.