Doctors should be lifesavers, generally, but we can’t but agree that there are bad eggs amongst them (there are bad eggs in every profession.) For you to be on this page, means the doctor you know is an amazing person. They are good at what they do and do not settle for less. They deserve to be appreciated for staying true to their job.
The truth is, doctors are underrated and they do the most amazing job on earth. Some make their patients’ stay in the hospital less painful and depressing, by sharing words of encouragement and making them realize that there’s hope.
Some even follow up with the status of patients’ health, even after they have been discharged.
Another thing is that doctors are almost always neglected because they don’t project their problems. People believe everything is well with them, and this is so disheartening to know. Do not forget that they perform series of surgeries and this could tell on their mental health.
They also have families back at home which they deprive of their attention, because of you and me. To cut the long story short, doctors really need to be appreciated more.
The least you can do for a doctor is to show an act of appreciation, and one of the best times is on their birthday. This will aid them to be more serious with their job and also make them realize how much of a blessing they have been to every one.
A doctor needs nothing less than these belated happy birthday wishes for doctor below from you. Go ahead and send them one of the messages below.
Happy Belated Birthday to My Doctor
If there’s anyone in my life who deserves to be celebrated the most, then it is you, doctor. Please pardon me for not doing that. Thank you for being such a blessing to me. Belated happy birthday, my doctor.
1. Hello doctor, I want to use this medium to appreciate your love and kindness towards my family and me. Thank you for always deeming it fit to follow up, after every appointment. Your kind is rare. Belated happy birthday to you. So sorry it’s coming late.
2. You’re one person I respect so much because you are good at what you do and you don’t even get enough accolades for it. I’m so sorry this is coming quite late, you know how my job is. Keep being the amazing human that you are. Best wishes, doctor.
3. I honestly wouldn’t be this happy about life, if not for you. You treated my case like I was one of your family members. Doctor, I value you a lot, and I hope that I can pay you back someday. Belated happy birthday, sir. Regards.
4. You could’ve chosen not to do all you did, while I was at your hospital. You truly showed you were made for this job. I am a living testimony of your good works. Thank you for all you do for humanity. Though belated, I honour you.
5. You are a lifesaver, doctor. I will not stop referring people to you, because you know everything about your job and you do them accordingly. Thank you for the love and support towards my family and me. We love you. Have a belated happy birthday.
6. So many quack doctors everywhere, but you have chosen to stand out because you believe in what you’ve worked hard for. I must say I am very proud of you, doctor. Thank you for blessing us with your kindness. Belated happy birthday to you.
7. Sincerely, I never knew there was a doctor like you. I feel like doctors don’t really care about human lives, all they care about is money, but you proved me wrong. I’m glad our paths crossed, and I hope we build a lasting relationship. Belated happy birthday, Dr Mrs.
8. My doctor is the best; this is what I tell everyone, everywhere I go. Amazingly, some people even know you more than I do. You’re the absolute best, doctor. Thank you for always checking on me, even after I have been discharged. You’re a rare person. Belated happy birthday to you.
Belated Birthday Messages for Doctor
9. That this is a belated wish doesn’t mean that I forgot your birthday. You know how my health is, so I slept off. Please, don’t change your ways, doctor. You’re an amazing person. Thank you for all you do. Have fun.
10. I have always been scared of taking drugs and entering a hospital before I met you. You’re a very kind and caring man. You made my stay in the hospital so memorable. I can’t thank you enough. Belated happy birthday to you.
11. You’re the only Doctor who doesn’t leave all the work to the nurses. You attend to patients and supervise the work of the nurses. You’re a very humble man, and I will not stop referring people to your hospital because of that. Belated happy birthday.
12. You’re so good at following up on the health of your patients, even after they have been discharged. This says a lot about your person. Please, don’t change. In fact, we need more of your type in this world. Belated happy birthday to you.
13. Belated happy birthday, doctor. I have had so much to do in the last few days, so I have little or no chance. I’m glad I could come up with something before the day ends. You’re a very good person, never change that about you.
14. I have doctors in my family and amongst my friends, but none of them is like you. You’re all-around sweet and amazing. Your profession suits you so well, and that’s one thing I love about you. I’m sure you will keep saving lives. Belated happy birthday to you.
15. Not to flatter you, you are the absolute best at what you do. You’re a very great person, and all your patients can testify to this. You don’t know how much you’ve made me happy, personally. I wish I can thank you for what you truly deserve. Belated happy birthday to you.
16. A medical doctor per excellence, that’s who you are. You know your onions, and you don’t even go for lesser than that. You have broken so many records to your name in the past years, and you still keep doing great. Your work ethics are commendable. Belated happy birthday, doctor.
Belated Birthday Blessings for Doctor
Heavens keep showering you with blessings because you’d stop at nothing to bless humanity with your profession. Thank you for everything you do for us all. Belated happy birthday to you.
17. I have seen doctors and I have seen you. You are different from them all. I think your own medical school was made for you alone. My family and I love you for all you do for us. God bless you, sir.
18. I really wish I can bless you enough, but words will definitely fail me because you are too good. I just want to tell you that, people love you a lot; they love your works. The world sees you and will reward you someday. Belated happy birthday to you.
19. You’re the only doctor I know that doesn’t perform abortions. Instead, you’re always preaching to young ladies not to try it. Others will gladly do it, because all they are after, is money. Thank you for blessing humanity with your profession. God bless you too. Enjoy!
20. You’re blessed beyond measures, doctor. You’re a force to reckon with. With ten more people like you, the world will be the safest place to be. I love how dedicated you are to your work. May God keep increasing you. Amen.
21. Well, I have no idea how you balance work and family, but I must say you’re doing a great job. A lot of people even think you’re not married. You have invested a lot in your patients’ health, and only God can reward you. I am beyond proud, doctor. Keep at it.
22. If I didn’t know your wife, I would have doubted you have a family at all. Doctor, you work so hard. You put in your absolute best in your work. I know a lot of people who have been admitted to your hospital before, they can’t stop saying great things about you. I just want to say, I celebrate with you. Belated wishes, doctor.
23. Doctors like you are definitely not easy to come by, because they are quacks everywhere. How you’ve been able to single yourself out is commendable. I see all you do, and really, I am very proud of your achievements so far. I know there are much more to come. Amen.
Belated Birthday Quotes for Doctor
You’re the greatest doctor I know, so no quote comes near your amazingness. I just want to thank and appreciate you for being so true to your profession. Your kind is rare. Belated birthday wishes, doctor.
24. You have no idea how much God has blessed you. People talk about you everywhere, and all they say are great things. A lot of great remarks about you. This shows you are doing very well. Please, keep it up. We need more of you. Belated wishes.
25. I know it’s late already, but for someone like you, it’s better late than never. You are a very important part of my life. I can’t forget the horrible experience I had when I was diagnosed with cancer. You literally saw me through it, with your words of encouragement and prayers. I’m eternally grateful, doctor. Belated happy birthday to you.
26. I’m not going to pretend like you mean nothing to me, not when you saved my life. Doctor, I have a lot to tell you, but I will save it for the future. The world needs to know who you truly are. Belated happy birthday to you.
27. I don’t feel good sending a belated wish to an important person, but it’s better now than never. I met you at my lowest point, and you did all you could to bring me out of depression. You’re an angel, doctor. I wish you more blessings. Belated happy birthday to you.
28. Blessed are your hands. Great are your works, no wonder you have never recorded any death case in your hospital. You are doing a very great job, and we love to see more. Belated happy birthday to you.
29. A doctor who doesn’t waste lives. A doctor who is never careless. A doctor who does his job diligently, that’s who you are. I’m very sure this profession is your calling. Thank you for saving my life many years ago. Belated happy birthday to you.
30. You are an angel on earth, doctor. You have saved so many lives at no cost. You have made your hospital a charity organization, and you’re fine with whatever comes out of it. You deserve all the best, doctor. I’m thankful that I got to meet an angel like you. Belated happy birthday to you.
I am sure that you are very happy you got one of the belated happy birthday wishes to doctor that describes your doctor perfectly.
Please, go ahead and send them to him. Also, don’t forget to share with others across all social media platforms. Thank you.