Did you miss out on your dear husband’s birthday? Sounds awful, but definitely redeemable. Getting him to forgive mightn’t be easy, but you can express your regrets with mushy birthday wishes. The message will convey your pain, remorse and love in a witty way.
‘Better late than never’, is an apt adage in this instance. As a loving but forgetful wife of a darling husband, you can’t afford to bluster your way out of the vexation resulting from forgetting his birthday, by ignoring it. You need to face it head-on, by doing the right thing: fulsome apology with winsome birthday wishes. This apologetic message of love and good wishes should be accompanied by appeasing and fascinating gifts presented with love.
Perhaps, you didn’t forget your precious husband’s birthday wishes. You did it intentionally, to ensure your sweet words remain indelible in his mind by coming days after the event. Awesome, it’s time to do the needful with sweet words of love for his birthday.
It may be that organising a surprise birthday bash or an exciting birthday party on his special day, put all thought of creative messages on the shelf. Beautiful, make his birthday more memorable with your wishes and prayers.
Or maybe you were swamped with work, overwhelmed with pressure or naturally forgetfulness? To your beloved husband, these are untenable excuses for missing out on his special day.
To err is human, but forgiveness must be sought and received graciously. Doing right by the love of your life with ice breaking loving wishes, is the way to go. Don’t stop there. Continue to splurge on cute and witty apologetic messages as a wake-up alert, when he’s at work or just when he’s about to leave home.
Were you too preoccupied with a birthday party to wish your husband well on his special day? Do you want to spoil your cute husband with so much love that he won’t be able to resist? Do you desire to let him know he means the world to you and that your forgetfulness isn’t a measure of the depth of your love for him? Want to let your heartthrob know how much you care despite your goof?
Check out these belated happy birthday wishes for husband and send as many as you love to him.
Happy Belated Birthday to My Husband
‘There’s no gainsaying you are the best husband in the world. It’s never too late to wish the love of my life a happy birthday. I never forgot, love. I want my wishes to stick to your heart, away from the clusters of other well-wishers. You mean the world to me, so does your birthday. Belated happy birthday to you, my husband.’
Whatever prevented you from sending good wishes on your darling husband’s birthday, can’t stop you from dropping these lovely wishes afterwards:
1. I can forget your birthday, but I can never forget you mean the world to me. You are the real definition of special and I love you to stupor. Belated happy birthday to you, my love.
2. No excuse, husband dearest; I messed up. Forgetting your birthday is so unforgivable, but I know you’ll find it in your heart to forgive me. Happy birthday, my darling husband. You are God’s gift to me. I love you.
3. I did it again! I’m so sorry, my precious jewellery. I can cook up all manners of excuse for you, but you’d see through them all. So, no. I won’t insult your intelligence, I’d rather treasure you for the amazing man you are. Belated happy birthday, my adorable husband. May you keep smiling, always.
4. I would have drowned in the ocean of guilt, but your being magnanimous saved me. I’m infinitely grateful to you for rescuing me with your cruise ship of unconditional forgiveness. How did I deserve such an amazing guy? I love you loads, Husby. Belated happy birthday to you, my Sugarplum.
5. Better late than ever, is a worn-out phrase. My crazy love for you is inexhaustible, though. The depth is more profound than the best wishes I can come up with. Still, belated happy birthday to you, my dearest husband.
6. To err forgetfully is your wife, to forgive cheerfully, is my million-dollar husband. You are priceless, darling and I love you so. Belated happy birthday to you. Cheers to more beautiful years.
7. I have a thousand and one excuses lined up for skipping wishing you an amazing new year, but I yanked them off. Later is better from one whose heart is irrevocably knitted to yours. Belated happy birthday to you, husband dearest. More wins!
8. I ran out of excuses, so I’ve humbly come to confess my guilt. I’m sorry, my precious husband, for the unpardonable offence of forgetting your birthday. Belated happy birthday, Munchkin. I adore you, still.
9. My sins are beyond pardon, aren’t day? Imagine forgetting the day the air I breathe on came to be? Forgive me, my love. I’ll surely make it up to you. Belated happy birthday, my gem.
10. I always have selective amnesia when it comes to remembering special dates like your birthday. Forgive me, darling husband. Belated awesome birthday to you. I wish you the very best life has to offer.
11. Belated happy birthday to you, Handsome. Your naughty wife did it again: forgetting your birthday! Punish me with your special brand of TLC. I’ll lavish you with the abundance of my love.
12. Belated happy birthday to my gorgeous husband. I hereby pronounce an extension of your celebration till you say I’m pardoned. May the universe be kind to you, always.
13. I’ve in a prison of my own making; locked up in guilt, only your unreserved pardon can liberate me. Forgetting your birthday is inexcusable, precious husband. I’m sorry. Belated happy husband, sweetie.
14. I’m a criminal of love, charge with forgetfulness. Darling husband, there’s no two way to apologise. I’m sorry for missing your birthday. Belated happy birthday, Sweetie puff.
15. You have the right to be an angry bird, but I’m hoping you’d remember you’re my Po, the kungfu panda, with a large heart always willing to forgive. Belated happy birthday, darling husband.
16. I’m so guilt-ridden right now for missing your birthday. I have no excuse, darling husband. My reasons sound like hogwash, but nothing changes the fact that I adore you. Belated happy birthday to you, my husband.
17. You have the right to be grumpy and send me to Coventry. I deserve this or worse. I’d rather you open your heart to the fountain of love exotic atonement dishes lined up for you. Belated happy birthday, my precious husband.
18. Awwn Husby, pray do forgive your recalcitrant wife. Forgetfulness is a lingering pandemic that has defied any cure to date. Belated happy birthday to you, my Prince.
19. I know how you love to celebrate important dates. Yours is no less worthy. My excuse is the same as ever: a virus called forgetfulness! I’m sorry, dearest husband. Belated happy birthday, sweetie pie.
20. Your love is the magical cure to the havoc wreaked on our cup of bliss by this virus, codename forgetfulness. Thank you for always being the bigger person. I cherish you, my darling husband. Belated happy birthday to you.
21. Darling husband, I need you to help me install anti-forgetfulness software into my system. Words are inadequate for my lapses, but I’ll still give it a shot. I’m so sorry, my superman. Happy birthday to the ruling king of my heart.
22. If love is a virus, I’m super thankful it’s incurable. Your love for me is all the assurance I have that you’ll forgive me again. You’re more important to me than anyone on this planet. Belated happy birthday, my darling. Cheers to an amazing year!
23. Your pure love is the antivirus software that debugs our marriage of the bitterness from my perpetual forgetfulness. Once more, sorry love. Belated happy birthday to you, my priceless gem.
24. I’m glad I married an amazing man with a super large heart. Belated happy birthday to my loving husband. If marriage is an operating system, our love is immune to invading virus of forgetfulness. Have a blast on me, always!
25. With a heart-thumping crazily to the beats of a guilty conscience, this is me saying I’m so sorry, honey. No words can convey my regret. You know you are the best. Belated happy birthday, darling husband.
Belated Birthday Messages for Husband
‘My husband, my hero. Your naughty wife is so sorry for missing out on your birthday. Forgive me, will you? Trust me, I’m prepared to make it up to you in special ways, my love. This belated happy birthday message is the least of them’.
You can be the happy wife of a happy husband by surprising him with heart-gripping belated birthday messages for husband:
26. I hate this hollow feeling that comes from knowing I goofed! Big time, love. I’m sorry, sweetie. Belated happy birthday, my charming husband.
27. I can cry a dam and show you my bleeding heart, yet nothing I do will erase the pain of hurt I caused for forgetting your birthday. Truly, I’m sorry, Prince of my heart. Belated happy birthday, my dearest husband. Have a wonder-filled year.
28. I did it again: I forgot your birthday! How you always forgive me unbegrudgingly beats my imagination. You’re my heart’s sole delight, honey. Belated happy birthday to you, my husband.
29. It’s sad forgetting your birthday. It’s not a reflection of my feelings for you; you know you mean the world to me. I love you, sweetie, always. Belated happy birthday to you, my precious husband.
30. Forgiveness is a virtue only you possess in abundance. My darling husband, thank you for overlooking my missing your birthday. You are the lone shining star in my sky. Belated happy birthday to you, hubby.
31. To think that I planned and executed an awesome birthday bash for you without accompanying it with a sweet message! Sorry, sweetie. Belated happy birthday to you, my charming husband.
32. Being busy isn’t an excuse to forget your special day, husband dearest. I’m more than sorry for this aberration. Belated happy birthday to you, king of my heart. I love you.
33. You are the man of my dreams, honeybun. In my heart, always celebrate you like the king you are. Do forgive your forgetful wife for skipping your birthday in her memory. Belated happy birthday to you, my sweet husband. Have a blast, now and always.
34. If my apology can develop wings, it’d take us to a lone island where I’ll shower you with love unlimited. Just forgive me, sweetie buns. Love you always. Belated happy birthday, my loving husband.
35. You rock my heart like a star. I might have missed your birthday, but I’m making it up to you in a big way, just so you know you mean the world to me. Belated happy birthday, my prized husband.
36. I can bear the guilt, but I can’t bear your hurt. I’m sorry, my treasure. Your birthday is as important as you’re to me. You may plan on me making it up to you in a delightful way. Belated happy birthday, my dear husband.
37. Forgiveness is a virtue you have in abundance; I’m not sure I’d have forgiven myself if not for your unconditional love. Thanks for being all shades of special, my dearest. Belated happy birthday to you, husband like no other.
38. Nothing I say sounds good enough. Fact is, I goofed without an explanation. I’m terribly sorry, sweetie. Forgive your baby, will you? Meanwhile, I feel a day won’t be sufficient to celebrate my love. Let’s take the week off, for a makeup bash. You’re the best, honeypie. Belated happy birthday to you, my husband.
39. If my apology can soar like an eagle, it’ll soar above the sourness of my forgetfulness. Forgive me, Sugarpie. You’re forever the man of my dreams. Belated happy birthday to you, my loving husband.
40. I’m such a scatterbrain! I can’t believe I forgot your birthday, Sugarplum. I’m so glad you aren’t sulking, thanks for your unreserved pardon. Belated happy birthday to you, husband like no other.
41. Guilt has been tearing me apart, hence my resolve to do right by you. My dearest husband, I’m candidly sorry for missing your birthday. You can be sure it’ll be the last time I did. I love you very much. Belated happy birthday, my love.
42. I hurt all over. Your loving forgiveness is the balm to soothe the pain. Darling Husband, I’m very sorry I forgot your birthday. I do wish a belated birthday year full of laughter.
43. I’m amazed and inordinately pleased with how easily you forgave me for forgetting your birthday. You’re the best, Sweetie. Belated happy birthday to you, my priceless husband. You rock!
44. Find a place in your heart to forgive me, my love. You can be sure there’ll never be a repeat performance. Belated happy birthday, my dear husband.
45. The last is never the least. It happens to be the best. How can I allow your birthday to go for days without letting you how much you mean to me? You are the best, Husby. I cherish how you love me. Belated happy birthday, dearest husband.
46. Never too late to wish my Prince charming well. Gifts and parties are great, but I need you to know you’re the crowned prince of my heart. Belated happy birthday, my cute husband. Cheers to more wins!
47. Happy belated birthday, my precious husband. You are a king among men. May all your dreams come true. Love you, always.
48. I didn’t forget to send my wishes on your birthday, my treasure. I aimed to impress you by sending mine away from the clusters of wishes that bombarded you on your birthday. I adore you, my handsome darling. May you never lose your shine. Belated happy birthday, dear husband.
49. Belated happy birthday, my Sunshine. You have the most enchanting smile in the world. Best wishes for the new year, darling husband.
50. Belated happy birthday to you, love of my life. I wish you the very best this new year and beyond. Have a blast, darling!
Belated Birthday Blessings for Husband
‘I ran out of excuses, but I never ran out of love and respect for you. I have oceans of love for you, my priceless gem. So deep, it’s unsearchable. This new year, you shall move from height to height. In all that you do, you shall be mightily blessed. Belated happy birthday, my darling husband’.
It doesn’t matter why you delayed; make your dearest husband’s day with these genuine and heartfelt belated blessings for husband:
51. May the Lord bless you from above and cause his face to shine upon you. This new year, your heart desires shall meet with God’s favour. Belated happy birthday to the king of my heart and the love of my life.
52. This new year, the Lord will go ahead of you to smoothen all crooked path. Doors of opportunities shall be opened for you. It’ll be a year of endless testimonies. The best always comes last, darling. Belated happy birthday to you, husband dearest.
53. The best is always reserved for the last, reigning king of my heart. Belated happy birthday to you, precious husband. Lines shall fall upon you in pleasant places and your lot shall be great. All your ways this new year shall be prosperous in Jesus’s name.
54. You’re always a radiant light in the dark and a ray of sunshine in the gloom of a cloudy day. Belated happy birthday, hubby. I adore you. The Lord shall satisfy your desires with good things and connect you to supernatural blessings, this new year and beyond.
55. Your birthday has come and gone, it’s time to heap you with unlimited blessings. Darling husband, from today, you shall move from glory to glory. Your blessings this new year shall exceed all your past achievements, in Jesus’s name.
56. This new year, the Lord shall daily load you with benefits and keep you as the apple of his eye. May all you lay your hands upon prosper immeasurably, in Jesus’s awesome name. Belated happy birthday, my caring husband. I love you, now and forever.
57. No matter how late, a wife’s prayer is ever effective on her husband. Dearest husband, when the multitude is saying there’s a casting down for them, you shall arise and declare a lifting up. The Lord will bless you with good health, fill your heart with joy and your mouth with laughter. Belated happy birthday, my rare gem.
58. Belated happy birthday, my hero. You are the first, you’ll never be the last in Jesus’s name. The Lord shall connect you to helpers of destiny. Every day of this year shall be full of testimonies. Have an amazing new year, hubby.
59. Your birthday deserves to be celebrated all week long, my treasure. This new year, your desires shall be satisfied with good things. God’s mercy shall speak for you in the day of trouble. You shall have seasons of rejoicing. Belated happy birthday, my crown. Have a blast, dearie.
60. Belated happy birthday, my Sugarplum. If love is s crown, I’ll be your queen forever. This year, you shall be crowned in God’s goodness and decorated with favour, don with honour and clothe with grace in Jesus’s mighty name. Enjoy your new year, my darling husband. Your number one cheerleader is cheering you on.
61. Yippee! My beloved husband’s birthday groove just got an extension! No way it’ll pass without my blessing. Honey, this new year, heaven shall open up and shower its blessings upon you. It shall be a season of unprecedented favour for you. Belated happy birthday, sweetie. Have an amazing year.
62. The aura of God’s presence shall fill your entire being. All your dreams and aspirations shall come to pass this new year. The Lord will satisfy you with good health and long life. Belated happy birthday, darling husband.
63. Belated happy birthday, my candy crush. You are my daily shot of adrenaline. Away from the scurry of activities from your birthday bash, it’s time to shower my love with heartfelt blessings. This new year shall be full of profound blessings for you. You shall receive grace to run your race with ease. All your efforts shall be fruitful and satisfying. Amen.
64. Belated happy birthday to my husband. You are my champion, mentor and support. I adore you to the moon and back. It’s never too late to pray for the supernatural lifting of God upon you. You shall receive the grace to run your race without breaking a sweat. Opportunities shall transform to roaring success for you this new year and beyond. Cheers!
65. This new year, you shall have a lifetime of joy, unlimited access to awesome blessings and an inexhaustible supply of favour, my Sugarpie. Belated happy birthday to you, my lovely husband.
66. Belated happy birthday to my superstar husband. May you continue to grow and excel. You will not have a better yesterday. It’ll be the beginning of your best years, yet. Have a wonderful year of celebration. I love you.
67. Belated happy birthday to my heartthrob. Though this is coming a tad late, I heartily congratulate you for celebrating a new year. The Lord shall go ahead of you to direct your path to greatness. His glory shall be your rear guard and his presence shall engulf you, always. Cheers, my love.
68. Sorry sounds lame, but it’s how I feel about skipping your birthday. Belated happy birthday, my darling husband. It’s a brand new day in a brand new year. The joy of the Lord shall be your strength. He shall crown the year with favour for you. Love you loads, dearie.
69. I alone reserve the right to wish you a happy birthday before, on or after the event. I choose after, for the last is always the icing on the cake. Belated happy birthday, hubby. Your head shall not lack the oil of greatness; it’ll always overflow with blessings. Everything good will come to you this new year and beyond.
70. This new year, the glory of God shall radiate upon you and your life will be filled with wonders. The Lord shall lift your head above your enemies. You will not be put to shame. Belated happy birthday, king of my heart.
71. Belated happy birthday to you, my dearest husband. There’s no gainsaying that you mean the world to me. May your fame spread like wildfire from coast to coast and your light shine brighter than the star. I love you now and always.
72. Belated happy birthday to you, my superstar husband. Your maturity in handling upsetting issues like my perpetual forgetfulness never fails to bowl me over. This year, the joy of the Lord shall be your strength. Have an amazing year, honey.
73. Belated happy birthday to you, dear husband. May the miraculous hand of God rest mightily upon you this season. God’s favour shall make possible all hitherto unattainables to you. You shall enter into his divine rest. Loads of love from our children and me.
74. As the Lord graciously adds a new year to your age, may he accompany it with all that you need to prosper, excel and live well. He shall uphold you by the right hand of his righteousness. Belated happy birthday, dear husband. Rock the new year with good vibes.
75. Belated happy birthday to you, my priceless husband. This new year, there shall be no delay or denial of all that your heart desires. Your good deeds will speak mightily for you. Doors of progress will be opened for you and gates of advancement will not be shut against you. Have fun, Handsome!
Belated Birthday Quotes for Husband
I was caught napping, sorry darling. My love for you is like a fountain: fresh, refreshing and overflowing. Did my love quote perform the magic of getting you to forgive your baby? Yay! Belated happy birthday, sweet husband.’
Extend your husband’s birthday celebration with these mind-blowing belated birthday quotes for husband:
76. Delay is never denial, husband of my dreams. It’s vital to keep my message of unadulterated love for you fresh, away from other birthday wishes. Belated happy to you, sweetie. I cherish you, always.
77. Better late than ever, my forever crush and solely recognised celebrity of my world. Belated happy birthday to you, my precious husband. Long may you reign in my heart.
78. Hugs cosy as a warm blanket on a frosty morning. Love so endearing and irresistible void of qualification. Ever wonder why I am so madly in love with you, my pumpkin? You are the best; the alpha of the pack. Belated happy birthday darling husband. Cheers to a fulfilling new year.
79. You’re specially made for me, a perfect fit. My heartbeat, you’re my soulmate in whom my joy is complete. Belated happy birthday, dear husband. Have a spectacular year.
80. You make me swoon when you take me to the moon. Your love is the antidote to my perfectly boring life. You are God’s masterpiece; no copy, and then, some! Belated happy birthday to you, husband of my choice.
81. You are the priceless ornament that adorned my head with so much beauty. Your understanding is second to none. Belated happy birthday to the love of my life. Long may you live, healthy, wealthy and well.
82. A thrill of excitement rubs through my vein on your special day. I have much to say, but none came. Hence, my delay in sending my best wishes. Even now, all I need you to know is that you are my perfect match and I love you so. Belated happy birthday to you, my husband. You rock!
83. Birthdays are as special as the one who’s to be celebrated. You are the centre of my universe around whom my entire world revolves. The odds shall continue to favour you. Always. Belated happy birthday, hubby.
84. I held back from channelling the oceans of my gushing emotions for you on your birthday. Now, you need to know you’re sweeter than my favourite chocolate flavour. Belated happy birthday to you, my sweet husband.
85. Every day with you is a different shade of special. You’re more than ordinary, makes you several notches more than extraordinary. You uniquely rock my heart. I am more in love with you than I’ve ever been. Belated happy birthday to you, my dearest husband.
86. I love you, more than ever. Everything in this world has a price, but my love for you is priceless. Many things may have a limit, but my love for you is unlimited. Even now. Belated happy birthday to you, my husband.
87. Your special day has come and gone but my love for is as steady as a rock. Unmoved, unchanged. You are loving and adorable. Belated happy birthday to you, my second to none. Belated happy birthday, my baby boy.
88. You are the spark that brings me to life. My reason for smiling. Close your eyes and make several wishes. Angels are on despatch to make them happen. You are phenomenal! Belated happy birthday, my Sunshine. Keep winning.
89. Belated birthday wishes to you, husband. It’s a new dawn, a new year and a new season. It’s your best year yet! Have loads of fun, sweetie.
90. Belated happy birthday, my soulmate. You are my heart’s sole delight. Cheers to a more fulfilling life!
91. This is your season of extraordinary accomplishments, Honey. Your season of outstanding miracles and wonders. Belated happy birthday to you, my lovely husband.
92. A killing smile, an irresistible charm, a kind heart with loads of unconditional love who can resist? None. I’m head over heels in love with you, husband of my wildest imagination. Belated happy birthday, Honey. Cheers to love divine!
93. It’s not late; it’s called special and different. You are the lone Star that shines without dimming in my world. Loving, caring and outstanding. Belated happy birthday, dearest husband and friend.
94. A new year written in the sands of time is about to play out with a bang! Put on your dancing shoes, dearest. Discard that worry, remove the lines, wear the hugest smiles ever! Belated happy birthday, my dearest husband.
95. I have kept quiet long enough, no more. I’ve contained the excitement this far, no more. Celebrating the love of my life’s birthday uniquely is next on the agenda. I celebrate you today, my treasured gem. Belated happy birthday to you, my husband.
96. Belated happy birthday to the best man God ever made. Your birthday has come and gone but your new age will be filled with laughter and endless smiles of satisfaction. Cheers to a great year!
97. There’s no distance so long that its length would quench the fire of my love for you. There’s no internet so terrible that would stop me from conveying your importance to you. There’s no conspiracy so warped that could stop me from getting across to you. Love conquers all. Belated happy birthday, my husband. You rock!
98. Love knows no boundary. Love knows no obstacles. Love makes impossibilities done deals. Love is my eternal song to you, my heartthrob. Belated happy birthday to you, my precious husband.
99. Synchronised hearts are always attuned and in touch. Love conquers the hurdles of distance. You are a legend, my heartbeat. I love you to the moon and back. Belated happy birthday, my husband.
100. If love is a risk, then I’m a risk-taker. If love is a problem, you may call me a problem solver. If love is a page-turner, I’m a bestseller. Love is the song I can never cease singing for you. I adore you, my precious gem of inestimable value. Belated happy birthday to you, my loving husband.
Birthdays are important, forgetting your darling husband’s day can be upsetting. The trick is to do the needful of apologising nicely. Add cuddles, kisses, favourite perfumes, irresistible dishes and little things that matter to your belated birthday wishes, quotes and blessings, then you’ve more than made up for it.
Be genuine. Be intentional. Be sincere and persistent. Don’t beat yourself up when you can right the wrong, especially when you remember a friend or colleague out there remembers and celebrate your precious husband. Life is not a competition, but it’s great you got to outshine them all with these witty, heartfelt and cute belated happy birthday messages, quotes and blessings for your adorable husband.
I’m confident it’ll end well. Love is always a winning card. I am glad you chose this article to perform the magic, with your help. Kindly share with your friends, colleagues, business partners, family and loved ones. Someone is sure to benefit from your largesse.
Please, feel free to drop a comment, suggestion or question.