You may have missed sending your greetings to your son on his birthday and that could happen to anyone…BUT…that’s not all. Let me quickly take you on a route to make your son happy with belated birthday wishes which could quickly erase the pains of missing your comforting presence or message on his birthday.
I know how you feel because no excuse may be acceptable for missing your own child’s birthday but there are some messages that convey deeper wishes for a belated birthday. Some of these messages help you to redeem yourself and restore things back to normal. Here, I have written awesome belated birthday wishes for son for you to use.
You can also try to add an extra to the effect of a bleated birthday wish, be it to a father, mother, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, cousin or boss. A small gift could make your belated message more acceptable and convincing. There are little acts or gifts that represent an apology for a belated birthday message. It is not until you empty your bank.
Without hesitation, go ahead and use the belated birthday wishes for son here and make your son happy again.
Happy Belated Birthday Son Quotes
When I make the quote that God’s time remains the best, I never knew it would come back to me one day when I would have to send to my son a belated birthday wish. Happy belated birthday, son. I am sorry for missing your birthday and I wish you greater heights in life.
1. Can a mother forget the child of her breast? Even if they forget, the Lord cannot forget you. My late birthday wish may just be a loss of time but not the loss of you in my heart. Happy belated birthday, son.
2. You know when all shreds of evidence point to a fact and yet that which it points to is not the truth? That’s the situation with this belated birthday wish on your birthday. You are forever in my heart, my dear son.
3. My beloved son, no matter how many days are there in the year, each day, you mean more to me than just a living being. You are the reason I breathe. Happy belated birthday to you.
4. This belated birthday coming to you today can be forgiven your dear mother for missing your exact date. Were it for the running up and down because of the love I have for you, I would have been timely. Happy belated birthday to my dear son.
5. The weather may deceive us, but your birthday is always a memorable day in my life. Missing it this year doesn’t remove that fact. Happy belated to you, my dear son.
6. Dear son, thank you for always reminding me of my own birthdays. So, you shouldn’t be surprised that daddy forgot your birthday, but accept my happy belated birthday to you.
7. You know how forgetful I become when you are not around? Happy belated birthday to you, dear son. No one to do the things you do for me again.
8. My personal assistant and my dear son, no one took the task of doing your work of reminding me yesterday. That shows how very hardworking you are. I remembered in the middle of this night and I know that a happy belated birthday is necessary for you.
9. My prayers got to you before my wish because daily I pray for you but on your birthday I wish you the best. Though coming late, happy belated birthday to you, lovely son.
10. You are the apple of my eyes, sweet son. I thank God for bringing you into my life. Happy belated birthday to you.
11. A son in the home is worth more than thousands of wishes in the heart. I ave you and I have joy. May your glory continue to shine forth. Forgive mummy for this lateness. Happy birthday to you.
12. You are to me, the jewel of nations. You are more precious than pearls. Happy belated birthday to you, my dear son.
13. Even if the cloud becomes so thick and prevents the sun from being seen, that wouldn’t stop the sun from shining. Even if the days run by and I miss your birthday, that wouldn’t prevent me from loving you. Happy belated birthday, dear son.
14. Happy belated birthday to you, my adorable prince charming. I am so used to celebrating you daily that I skipped the special day. I hope you had a great day. Happy belated birthday to you.
15. My dear son, forgetting your birthday yesterday was a huge disappointment on my part but I am confident you know that mummy loves you. Happy belated birthday to you.
16. Happy birthday to the most intelligent dude in the world. I am so proud of you, my dear son. And if not because I missed yesterday, I should have screamed all about your special day. Happy birthday to you.
17. Your birthday is a very important day in my life and just like I do forget my own wedding anniversary, I have forgotten yours again. Happy belated birthday to you, my dear son.
18. Right now, I think I need medical intervention for the sickness of forgetfulness. You need to help me as quick as possible so that by next year we celebrate on the exact day. Happy belated birthday, son.
19. When I forget your birthday, I deny myself food. Would you want to pardon me or should I starve myself as my own punishment? Happy belated birthday, dear son.
20. On your birthday, I am confident you had all the best fun and merriment, and though I missed out, yet, I am sure you will be blessed beyond measure. Happy belated birthday to you.
Late Birthday Messages for Son
I am so glad to see you clock a new age though I am sending you a very late message, yet, my joy is overflowing. Happy belated birthday to you, son.
21. My day is renewed each day I think about you because with you in my life, my life received a double dose of blessing. Your name is printed on the tablet of my heart and even though this birthday may be late, I cherish you. Happy belated birthday to you, dear son.
22. Happy belated birthday to you, my dear son. I wish you the blessing of heaven and the abundance that comes to people on earth. I hope you had a beautiful birthday.
23. Happy belated birthday, dear son. I hope your day was glorious. I wish you all the best as you keep growing in wisdom. Happy belated birthday to you.
24. Nothing in this world can ever make me forget you. The omission of your birthday this year is just unavoidable but my late message suffices to say you are forever in my heart. Happy birthday to you.
25. I wish you a beautiful age in this year of your life and it starts with your birthday. I hope you had a fantastic day. Happy belated birthday to you, my lovely son.
26. You would not believe that I am sending you, a late birthday message this year. Well, take it as an additional blessing to everything of your own this new year. Happy belated birthday to you, so.
27. Sending you a belated message on your birthday is not intentional. It is just a careless omission by me. I wish you all the best in this new age. Happy belated birthday to you.
28. Two days late. I came in two days late to your birthday. What a miss! I missed all the fun but thank God I will never miss you in my life. Happy belated birthday, son.
29. Count the number of days that make this birthday message late and see it as the additional days in multiples to the blessings and joy you would have for every occasion in this new age. Happy belated birthday to you.
30. I know the Almighty God is always right on time. He is never late and he will be by you all throughout your new age. Happy belated birthday to you, dear son.
31. The best is reserved for the last, so this late message is my own way of reserving for you the best message on your birthday. You will always be ten times better. Happy belated birthday to you, son.
32. You are the best. You deserve to be the best. You should lead the best and be the best. May the best of this year visit you. Happy belated birthday, my prince.
33. Making this message late is because it is accompanied by a special gift I don’t want you to share with anyone. I hope you had a splendid day. Happy belated birthday to you, son.
34. You are my prince. My amazing son in whom I am well pleased. I pray that you will be forever lifted in everything you do. Happy belated birthday to you.
33. A late message can be seen as a beautiful way of transmitting a personal but important message. My birthday message to you is late because it is very important. As you grow, I ask that divine wisdom rest on you and help you to navigate. Happy belated birthday, son.
34. I hope that your birthday was not disrupted by anything and I hope you had a wonderful day. I missed out completely. Happy belated birthday to you, son
35. Happy birthday to you, son. You are the best thing that happened to me. I wish you the best of birthdays. Apologies for this late message.
36. I wish you the great rewards of a pleasant life as you enter into another phase of your life. Happy belated birthday to you, son.
37. One of the best days was the day I brought you forth to this world. That I missed to wish you a happy birthday on that day doesn’t invalidate that fact because you are to me, a gift. Happy belated birthday to you, prince.
38. Happy belated birthday to my son. You are special to me and this message is special because is it coming on a day when you can have all the time to digest the content. You are a rising sun, continue to shine.
39. The beauty of your life will not be eroded and for you, the world will standstill. I hope you had all the pleasant enjoyment yesterday.
40. Do you have any idea of today’s date because it seems I just woke from eternity? Happy belated birthday to you, my dear son. Keep flying higher.
Happy Belated Birthday Grandson
Who do I owe the jinx of forgetting my grandson’s birthday? Oh no…I don’t have to wish you a belated birthday again, my dear grandson. Take this for me for the last time. Happy belated birthday to you.
41. My dear grandson, I hope you can forgive your old buddy for missing your birthday. Happy belated birthday to you.
42. Birthdays are wonderful times and the more we are celebrated, the more we feel loved. Happy belated birthday to you.
43. Hello buddy. Your old man has struck again with this habit of forgetting things. I hope you had a fantastic day celebrating your birthday. Happy belated birthday to you, grandson.
44. Dear grandson, happy belated birthday to you. At my age, I need a lot of reminding. Please do well to remind me of your birthday next time. You are specially loved.
45. Have you forgotten I rely on you for my reminders? Your birthday, inclusive? Happy belated birthday to you, grandson. Thank God I didn’t forget beyond one week.
46. Happy belated birthday to you, my grandson. I love you very much and I pray for you daily. I’d love to grace the occasion of your birthday but I forgot. Enjoy this new year.
47. Dear grandson. I learnt yesterday was your birthday. Your old granny forgot. I hope you forgive me. I wish you all the goodness of the new year.
48. Happy belated birthday, my darling grandson. I will place a bet with you that I won’t forget your next birthday. Have a great year.
49. See how big you have become. I just got online to see your photos everywhere. I wish I came online yesterday. Don’t mind your grandmother. Happy belated birthday to you.
50. My darling grandson is a year older. Well, actually, you were a year older just last week. Happy belated birthday to you. I am so sorry for forgetting.
51. Happy belated birthday to you, dear grandson. More heavenly blessings upon your life. You will always have every reason to be happy.
52. There are many beautiful events in life but the most beautiful of all is the one that is attached to your birthday. I missed your cake. Happy belated birthday to you, dear grandson.
53. Happy belated birthday to my gist partner, happy belated birthday to my favourite dude. Though your granddad forgot yours, I hope you remember to send my cake. Enjoy.
54. Please, don’t take the absence of my birthday wish yesterday to mean that I don’t have you in my heart. Happy belated birthday to my grandson. You are precious to me.
55. Hello grandson. Your birthday was just celebrated. Happy belated birthday to you. Invite me earlier next year and receive double gifts.
56. I hope you had a great da messing with your cake as you did the previous year. But by now, you should have grown higher. Happy belated birthday to you, grandson.
57. The more you grow, the closer you are to me. Happy belated to you, grandson. Your days are replenished.
58. The grace of the Lord upon you will never be wasted. Happy belated birthday to you, my grandson. I wish you more peace in life.
59. Happy belated birthday to the best boy in the house. I love you, dear grandson. I promise to remember on time next year. Have a great year.
60. The best I can give you can never equal what God is able to do for you. Happy belated birthday, my grandson.
Happy Belated Birthday Son in Law
You took my daughter and my memory left with her, so when I forget things, I believe I will be pardoned. Happy belated birthday to my only son in law.
61. I didn’t miss your wedding anniversary. How did I miss your birthday? Happy belated birthday to you, my son in law.
62. I have the best son in law in the world. Happy belated birthday to you, my dear young man. I wish you peace in your life and fruitful in your home.
63. The coming together of yourself and my daughter sealed the visitation of the Lord to my life. Happy belated birthday to you. I wish you joy all around.
64. I am not supposed to miss your birthday, but I know you to be an understanding young man. Happy belated birthday to you. Enjoy your new age.
65. I am confident you will age with grace and your life will receive an abundant boost in all areas. The Lord can never be late on your matter, unlike we humans. Happy belated birthday, son in law.
66. Your birthday came unnoticed and even if it has passed on, we still have joy and the heart to wish you a belated happy birthday. You are a wonderful man. The best awaits you.
67. There is a place called ‘There’. You will get there. And you will never be late to get there. Happy belated birthday, son in law.
68. My wonderful son in law, your life is an example to many young men. Happy belated birthday to you, my dear.
69. Since you took my daughter away, no one is left to remind me of important things. That’s the reason I forgot your birthday. Happy belated birthday to you, son in law.
70. Dear son in law. I wish you all the best in your home and career. You will always be on the top and never below. Happy belated birthday to you.
It’s OK to feel a little disturbed, but if you’d send any of those belated birthday wishes for son, you should get relieved that your kindness and sincerity has been communicated.