It’s pretty incredible having the love of your life as your boyfriend making all the ups and downs truly worthwhile.
It’s great to enjoy the good times because it won’t always be rosy but when it gets bad, you can also find ways to make everything better.
So you have done something to hurt your boyfriend; unintentionally we suppose but it doesn’t matter because that’s not the end of the road for you both.
Most often, from hurt comes greater love.
To make sure that you have the right words of apology to your boyfriend, we have put together a collection of 2021 Touching Apology Letters to My Boyfriend for Hurting Him.
Forgiveness Letters to Boyfriend for Hurting Him
Now that you’ve known how much peace costs and you’ve decided to pay it with words, I’m here to provide the best of words to help you apologise and be forgiven. So, these “samples of apology letters to my boyfriend for hurting him”, are best of love letters to say sorry to your man.
1. I am so sorry about what happened.
Honestly, it was never my intention to hurt you with my action.
I can’t say I truly understand how you feel right now but I just want you to know that I am incredibly sorry for what I did and I will do just about anything to make up for it.
Find it in your heart to forgive me my love and know that having you around means the entire world to me.
You are the world’s best boyfriend and I wouldn’t have it any other way.
2. My apologies for the way I talked to you earlier.
I knew quite alright that you wanted me to drop the topic but I kept pushing it.
You are one person who talks about stuff when you are ready and I’m so sorry for putting you on the spot like that.
I absolutely had no idea that you will get so mad but I truly have no excuse for what happened.
I know that it is one too many times but I sincerely hope that it is the last.
3. I am very sorry for my outburst the other day I should never have raised my voice on you like that.
I respect you so much not just as my man but also as someone who deserves all the respect there is.
Believe me, the situation went out of control before I could realise it and I have totally learnt my lesson.
I would want to sit and talk about this whenever you are ready.
I really am sorry my love and please feel better.
4. I apologize for saying those hurtful words to you, I admit that I was completely wrong and I shouldn’t have said all that I said.
There are indeed no words to tell you how much sad I am that I got to hurt your feelings that much.
It was never intended and hopefully, I will do everything within my power to make sure that it never happens again.
I just want you to feel alright and know that I always have your back no matter what.
5. I sincerely apologize for the way I reacted the other day, you were just trying to communicate with me and I didn’t let you.
I’m usually not short-tempered and you know it but I totally let my emotions cloud my words.
These past days without speaking to you have been both reflective and miserable for me.
I sincerely wish that I didn’t flare up the way that I did.
I just want to let you know that I am so sorry for everything.
6. I am sorry about our quarrel earlier this morning, I guess it was a joke gone wrong.
I had no idea you were going to take it like that.
I guess I went overboard with the teasing and I never should have.
You are far too kind and I took that for granted.
I have learnt from this experience and I promise to never hurt your feelings with my words ever again.
Please forgive me.
7. I apologize for my inability to keep my promise.
I gave you my word that I would come to help you out and I failed knowing how much faith you had put in my presence.
My love, I’m not here to make excuses for myself but to simply tell you that I feel terrible for breaking my word and more importantly to let you know that it would never happen again.
You are such a special man and you deserve nothing but the best from me.
8. I’m so sorry that I couldn’t make it to our dinner date knowing how much you went out of your way to make it happen.
I cannot begin to imagine how you feel right now but you have to believe me when I tell you that I am incredibly sorry to have let you down.
I’m well aware that you don’t have a lot of time to spare so it must have hurt so much for me to not show up.
Can I please take you out soon? My treat.
9. I apologize for getting you so upset and hurt, you are never one to get upset easily and that’s how I know that I messed up real bad.
But please I ask that you don’t stay mad at me for too long, my poor heart can’t take it.
Meanwhile, I promise to work more on the things that I say and how I say it.
No one deserves to be talked to in that manner especially you, my darling.
Please say that you forgive me and I can’t wait to see you smiling back at me again.
10. My apologies for being completely unbearable during my last visit, there is just no excuse for my attitude and I am so sorry for getting you all worked up like that.
I know how disappointed you are with me at the moment and to be fair I thoroughly deserve it but please I can’t bear you being that unhappy with me.
I wish I could turn back the hands of time and bring different energy but then again, I really am sorry.
11. I still can’t believe that I did what I did and I know apologises do not make up for everything that I did but I need you to know that I am sincerely sorry for hurting your feelings and acting like it didn’t matter so much.
12. I cannot believe that a day would come when I actually hurt you.
You mean so much to me so please believe me when I say that I had no idea that you will feel that way about my actions.
I am so sorry about everything, I really am.
13. I feel so terrible that the one person I sincerely care about is also the one person I turn around to hurt.
You are such a good man and I hate that I made you feel this way.
I wish you could see my heart and know how sorry I truly am.
14. You have opened up your heart to me and let me inside and I hurt you, I cannot begin to tell you how sorry I am that it is I who has made you feel this way.
You should know that I don’t take you for granted and that I miss you so much.
Please forgive me, my love.
15. Hurting your feelings was never part of my plan; it has always been to love you and be here for you.
So it is with my whole heart that I ask you to kindly forgive me for my actions.
16. I wish that I could magically take us back to a time where I never hurt your feelings.
I feel so terrible for what I have done because you deserve nothing but my love and affection, not this.
Kindly look past this and let me in again.
17. I don’t want to wake up to another day where you haven’t forgiven me.
I know that what I did was all shades of wrong and you have every right to stay mad at me but I am so sorry, I need you.
18. We agreed to no secrets and I broke that pact.
It totally sucks to not talk to you but this is entirely my fault.
I know it’s not easy to look past what I did but I sincerely hope that you do.
I am so sorry for keeping things from you.
19. It’s so easy to forget how much effort you put into being here for me because I have gotten used to it.
I am so sorry that I took your kindness towards me for granted in that manner.
I can’t be sorry enough.
20. I’m not used to being without you but I guess you are not used to me hurting you either, and you should never have to get used to it.
You are an amazing boyfriend and you deserve my best behaviour.
I’m so sorry for getting you all worked up.
21. Everyone messes up doesn’t mean that I should do the same especially to you.
I do not wish to hurt you anymore and I hope that you take me back as I am.
22. I can’t bear it when you are not happy with me especially when I am the cause of it.
I’m so sorry for making you that unhappy, I promise that I would do everything I can to make sure it never happens again.
23. I could write you a thousand apology notes and it still won’t be enough to describe how sorry I am for hurting your emotions.
I wish I never said all the things that I did.
I hope we get to move past this.
24. When you are unhappy with me, I am so unhappy with myself especially when this one is on me.
I haven’t had a good night sleep since then and I really feel bad for what I did.
Please accept my sincere apologies.
25. I can still see your face and how unhappy you were with my outburst.
I want to take away all that hurt and pain from you if I could.
I love you so much and I am so sorry.
26. Taking advantage of your love for me like that is completely wrong and was very terrible of me.
I want to let you know that I am incredibly sorry in all the ways I possibly can be.
27. What we share is so beautiful that I would never want to lose it.
I know that doing what I did says otherwise but that’s not my intention.
I love you so much and hurting you breaks my heart.
I am so sorry for putting you through all these hurt.
28. I know that what I did was completely wrong but I also know that I am completely sorry for my actions.
I have my moments of weakness but it is not enough excuse.
I need us to get right back to being ok again.
29. I admit that what I did was totally unnecessary and uncalled for.
I need you to know that I feel so bad for making you feel that way.
I should never have done the things I did and I promise to work on my temper going forward.
30. I know that these are just words but I mean every single one of them.
I am deeply sorry for putting you through such a moment of hurt.
You mean a lot to me and I didn’t act like it, I’m so sorry.
31. Despite everything that has happened, I want you to know that what I feel for you is still so strong.
The other thing I feel is so much remorse for my actions when you forgive me, it would mean the world to me.
32. Honestly speaking, I have never seen you like this since we got together and it’s all my fault.
You are so special and you don’t deserve what I have done.
Could you please find some way to forgive me?
I’d truly appreciate that.
33. I know you don’t have a clue but what I did was completely unintentional.
I’m not used to being on your bad side like this.
I really wish you didn’t have to go through all these, I sincerely apologize.
34. My actions don’t belong in our relationship, I wish you could really see how sorry I am.
If I could make this all go away, I would do it over and again.
I need you to be alright.
35. I feel totally lost knowing that I am the reason you got hurt.
My heart is filled with pain because of what I did.
And although I can’t take it back, I ask that you please forgive me.
36. I did everything I said I wouldn’t do and we are right back to where we started and I hope we can find our way right back to each other.
Please don’t let this be the end of us.
I really am so sorry.
37. The more I look back and think of all the things that I could have done differently, the more I feel sorry for what I did.
I’m sending you all the apologies there is to tell you how sorry I am for hurting you.
38. I know how you hate being lied to and yet that is exactly what I did.
Honestly, there are no excuses for those lies.
But if you could read my mind right now, you’d know that I am beyond sorry for what I did and I hope you can forgive me.
39. I promised that I won’t let you down but I have done just that.
I just want to stay around you and as long as my heart stays beating, I would not let you down again.
I am so sorry.
40. I don’t want you to know me as anyone else apart from the girl you fell in love with.
I know that what I did was completely inexcusable but I apologize for my action and I hope that it makes things a little better.
41. I wish there was a way we could move past from all these to take away all these hurt.
I can’t stomach the thought of what I did and I know that it’s a lot to ask but I ask that you accept my sincere and deepest apologies.
42. I know it’s hard to move on from what I did but I want you to know that there’s not a day that has gone by without me feeling terribly sorry for what I did.
I need you to remember that I love you so much and that I would never go out of my way just to hurt you.
Baby, I’m so sorry.
43. I could tell you all day how sorry I am and it wouldn’t still be enough to make this all go away.
I hate to see you hurt, I hate it even more because it is I who made you feel that way.
I am completely sorry in every way.
44. I wish we could have a do-over where I can change the outcome of our argument.
I know it’s hard but I need you to please forgive my actions.
Every part of me is sorry for hurting your feelings.
I can’t forgive myself just yet and I will feel better if we can meet up.
45. I have no idea of how to show you my heart so you can see how sincerely sorry I am for making you feel this way.
This is the hard part of love but I don’t want to experience this often.
I hope that you feel better, that’s all I care about.
46. Is there a way that I can mend your soul because I totally want to.
You are a such a sweet boyfriend and I had to go pull that stunt.
Take all the time you need because I will be right here waiting for you.
47. I want to erase all that pain away from your heart, you are too good to feel the way that I made you feel.
I cannot be sorry enough and I want you to know that it’s ok if you want your space for a while just know this girl loves you completely.
48. I’m sorry that I can’t take back what happened, I’m sorry that you felt hurt by me, I’m sorry that I wasn’t on my best behaviour.
I love you so much and I can’t bear the thought that I hurt you the way that I have.
I really am sorry my love.
49. The only thing I want to say is sorry; no excuses, no explanations, just sorry for hurting my favourite man.
I’m literally on the verge of losing my mind right here, I am so sorry my darling.
50. Forgive me for being completely out of control with my words.
I know how sensitive you are to the things people say.
I am so sorry for putting myself in the category of people who have hurt you.
I really hope that you are feeling a lot better now.
51. Watching you leave last night literally tore my heart out and I am so sorry that it was all my fault.
You are so perfect and there are days that I feel that I don’t deserve you.
On this day, I feel so bad for hurting you, please feel better.
52. I have never known this pain before; to hurt someone that I love with all my heart.
I cannot find the right words that I need to say to you but I want to start with a sincere sorry.
I feel so lost and I have no idea what I am supposed to do.
Just please forgive me.
53. I know that this hurt is even more significant because it is coming from me.
It’s killing me to know that I put all that hurt on you.
All I can think of is how I can make it all go away and I am so sorry in ways I didn’t even know existed.
54. It’s easy to say sorry just so everything can be alright but this is more than that, I am more worried about how you feel and how I can help make it ok.
And I am also truly sorry for everything that happened.
55. How can I love you so much and yet still cause you this much pain when I’m supposed to be your best girl.
I want to take back everything so you can be alright.
I need you to know that I am incredibly sorry for it all.
56. Hey honey, I really am sorry for how snappy I was earlier in the day.
I wasn’t in the right mood but that’s not enough reason to take it out on you.
I will do better next time.
57. I was really so impatient with you today and I did see your countenance change, I apologize for getting you upset for absolutely no reason.
Can you find it in your heart to forgive me, please?
58. I sincerely apologize for making you feel like you were the reason I got a bad result.
It was all me and I couldn’t express myself well enough.
I shouldn’t ever have to make you feel like that.
I hope we get to move on from it.
59. Hi honey, I apologize for calling you out in front of our friends like that.
I know how much you like your privacy and it was just wrong to put you out there.
It was not my intention to hurt you in any way.
60. You always try to communicate with me and I am such a terrible listener, I am so sorry for acting like you weren’t even talking to me.
I will try my best to listen better every single time we talk.
61. It’s one thing to tell you that I wouldn’t show up, it’s another thing to promise and fail.
I’m so sorry for not showing up at your house like I said I would.
I should have let you know that I wasn’t coming, kindly forgive me.
62. Oh my, I never meant to hurt you.
I thought you were hiding stuff from me, I should have trusted you more.
I am so sorry for the way that I talked to you.
63. Oh no! it was not my intention to hurt your feelings, now I’m swallowing the pain of knowing that I didn’t trust you to keep your words when you have never given me any reason to doubt you.
Baby, I truly am sorry for everything.
64. You have always looked out for me and this one time I couldn’t even be there for you after I gave you my word.
My darling, I feel so terrible for breaking my promise and I sincerely apologize for it.
65. I admit I felt a little bit insecure but I’m not here to justify my actions in any way.
The things that I said were completely distasteful and I am incredibly sorry for my outburst.
66. My heart is aching at the thought of me hurting you.
You are such an amazing boyfriend and you always have my back.
I apologize for not having your back today and I hope you can forgive me.
67. Even though you tried to hide it, but I saw the hurt in your eyes when I talked about your flaws in front of your friends.
I should have talked to you first about my observations, I really am so sorry.
68. You have every right to hate me now for what I did.
But you have so much love in your heart and that’s why you are so good, I am so sorry for taking your kindness and love for me for granted.
Do well to please forgive me.
69. I can’t pretend that I know how much I have hurt you with my words but know that I am completely sorry for everything that I said.
I can’t take my words back but my heart is so sorry.
70. I’m not going to fault you if you say that you never want to talk to me again.
I know how very disappointed you must be in what I did.
I sincerely apologize and I hope that it’s enough for you to forgive me.
71. I know how very competitive I can get but I went overboard with you.
I completely regret my actions.I hope that you see that I mean everything I’m saying.
I would love to see you and talk more if it’s ok.
72. You mean more to me than I can explain and that’s why it kills me that I would do this to you.
You trusted me with a secret and I let it out.
There can never be enough sorries for this but this is where I start; I am incredibly sorry for betraying your trust.
73. With a heavy heart, I want to apologize for being bad-mannered to your friends.
Granted that I don’t like them but I should have done better especially because we talked about it.
74. I know how much you love your friends and I am so sorry for coming off as disrespectful to them.
I should never have acted the way I did.
I completely regret every of my action.
75. I may not like some of the things you say to me but that is no reason to hush you up in public like that.
No one deserves that treatment, especially not you.
I wish none of that happened and I am so sorry it did.
76. I will apologize every minute of every day from my heart if that is what it will take for you to forgive me.
I’m not even going to try and defend my action because what I did was just plain wrong.
I am incredibly sorry!
77. I know how you love providing for me and rejecting your gift out there wasn’t the best thing to do.
I apologize for hurting your ego in the worst possible way, could you please say you forgive me?
78. It’s so sad that I broke my word especially when I did.
You were hoping on me to come through and I didn’t.
With every part of me, I want to let you know that I am very sorry.
79. What have I got to do to show you my heart and let you know how very sorry I am for hurting you today.
Sorry isn’t enough baby, but at least it’s a start and I hope you understand that I never meant to hurt you.
80. I feel so hurt that I hurt you; the one person who is always there for me.
How can I make this right? I really want to.
I hope you heal from this and feel better.
81. I never knew that I could ever hurt you like this; believe me when I tell you that it breaks my heart that I did this.
I am beyond sorry for hurting you and I’m ok if you need time to be alone.
I just want you to be fine.
82. I don’t know how you feel right now but I know it’s all on me.
I hope none of this changes what we feel for each other.
I’d give you all the time you need to be alright.
83. I have always wanted to be the one to protect and take care of your heart so hurting you makes me feel so terrible.
I can’t say that I know how you feel but I can tell you that I am incredibly sorry about everything.
84. You let me in and I hurt you; I can’t even begin to imagine how it feels.
But you need to know that there’s nothing I wouldn’t do to make you feel better.
Anything humanly possible, I will do it.
I am so sorry.
85. I know that it is going to be hard for you to look past everything that I have done of late to hurt you but I hope it is something that will happen.
From the deepest part of my heart, I completely apologize.
86. Do you ever wish that you could take something back?
That’s exactly how I feel right now, I wish I could change everything that happened.
I am incredibly sorry for hurting your feelings especially because of how much you trust me.
87. I wish I had enough sorries to make everything that I did disappear.
I know that it will take a while for us to get back to how we used to be, I will totally be patient.
You just need to know that I regret all that I did and I am so sorry.
88. If there was a way to erase completely the memories of what I did, I will do that in a heartbeat.
I let you down and I apologize in all the ways there is for my actions.
Please forgive me.
89. I know better than to talk to you the way that I did.
That was completely out of place.
I can’t take my words back but I give you all the sorries that I will ever have and hope that you feel a little bit better.
90. I would say sorry in every language on earth if I could, you know I would.
I love you so much that hurting you like this tears me apart.
I really hope we can find our way back from all these.
I miss you so much.
91. There’s not a minute that has gone by without me feeling remorseful for my actions, I should never have gone on to do what we agreed that I shouldn’t do.
I am so sorry about ignoring all your suggestions.
92. I know that I totally deserve it but having you not talk to me is killing me.
You don’t know how sorry I am for making a big deal out of nothing.
It would be amazing when you forgive me.
93. I hate it when we fight especially when I’m the cause of it.
I know that sometimes I overstep my boundary but that is because I love you so much.
Please don’t be upset with me anymore.
94. I’m not the one to back down from an argument and I know how much that upsets you but somehow I keep doing it.
I’m not perfect but I am completely sorry for going overboard with my behaviour.
95. It doesn’t feel the same without you here and knowing that I made it so makes it all the worse.
I sincerely apologize for yelling at you and telling you to go.
You are the best part of my life and I need you.
96. I know that what I did today made it seem like I am not proud of you but that’s not the case.
I am so sorry for making you feel that way, that was not intended at all.
You are my boyfriend and I am incredibly proud of you.
97. Sorry may seem overrated because it’s just a word but right now, that’s all I have.
I am so sorry for being the reason you got completely upset.
I know that I haven’t been doing so much for us but you should know that I love you completely.
98. You are my everything and more and that’s why hurting you is the worst thing I could ever do.
I’m going to keep trying to be a better girlfriend for you.
I mean every word I say; I am so sorry.
99. This is the worst possible thing ever; hurting the love of my life.
I don’t know why I let that joke get too far, I shouldn’t have.
My remorse knows no bounds, I apologize with all that I have my love and I hope to earn your forgiveness.
100. I completely accept all my faults and more importantly, I’m deeply sorry for all of it.
You are right to be upset with me and I will do my part to earn your forgiveness and trust again.
You are a part of me and I’m not letting go just yet.