Turning 65 is a sign of ageing and going beyond adulthood and it’s worth all the celebration.
A man at such age needs the assurance that when he forgets somethings or start losing his sight, he still has his wife who understands and joke about his ageing symptoms.
The love at such age should still be pure as the love at first sight when both were younger. It strengthens the life span of such a lucky man.
Take this extraordinary, witty and funny birthday wishes that will make your husband not feel old but loved.
Happy Birthday to Your Husband at 65
Make your husband feel on top of the world by sharing these 65th birthday wishes for Husband wish him. 65th birthday wishes, messages, greetings, prayers and quotes for Husband at 65.
1. I wish to light 65 candles on Your birthday honey, but I fear people might mistake it for street lights. Continue to stay bright and strong darling husband. Happy 65th birthday.
2. Under those wrinkles, feeble hands and unclear sight lie a strong man who refuses to age. Wishing you more strength to cut the log of woods for the fireplace honey. Enjoy your 65 my king.
3. As you celebrate your 65 years on earth darling, I hope we will still sit on the patio like always and talk about your love for birds. Happy 65 my heartbeat.
4. Even at 65, I wish for all your heart desires to come to fulfilment and everything you have achieved to affect others positively. Happy birthday, my love and king.
5. To others, you might be an old man, but to me, you are still the strong man who swept me off my feet some forty years back and still do. I wish you all the happiness of this world baby. Happy 65th birthday, handsome.
6. The saying that the older the wine, the better the taste was made for you darling husband. On your 65th birthday, I know you are still the sweetest man ever. Have a fulfilled birthday, my love.
7. You are just like the old wine -fresh, spicy and rich. Wishing you more amazing years honey. Have a blessed 65th birthday, sweetheart.
8. Make way for the best 65-year-old man alive. Here’s to another great year, my love. Enjoy the greatness that comes with 65, babe.
9. I accept you’re ageing on the outside but I decline that you’re on the inside because you have the heart of an infant- pure and loving. Continue to be that man sweetheart. Happy 65th birthday, darling.
10. By now, you have more wisdom to deal with life, more understand to solve the maze and more love to fill the family. Happy birthday, honey and by the way you don’t look 65 sweet.
11. I know as you watch our grandchildren play, you wish you can run with them but your feeble legs won’t let you. Don’t worry, you can always run with them in your mind. That will make you and of course the kids happy. Happy 65th birthday, my darling husband.
12. Here’s to wishing you the strength to walk the on the journey of more success. Do you mind if I say 65 looks good on you? Happy birthday, my love.
13. On this special day, I wish you a double dose of blessings and good health. I love you my crown. Enjoy your 65, darling.
14. On this special day, I hope you are still the 20-year-old energetic man who has gathered 45 years of experience from all aspects of life. Have a memorable birthday my heartbeat.
15. I call you success not because of the riches you possess but because you have made others achieved success through your 65 years on earth. Happy birthday, my love.
16. On this day honey, you don’t have to be worried about getting older but be excited because you have experiences you must teach our grandchildren. Happy 65th birthday, my husband.
17. The sweet thing about being 65 is you laugh a lot, read a lot, sneeze a lot and well doze off on the couch. You have started doing all anyways. Happy birthday my old guy.
18. As you celebrate your 65th birthday, I wish that you have a retentive memory to remember the good times we shared and to also not forget that you are an amazing husband. Have a memorable filled day, honey.
19. The love I had for when we met on your 19th birthday is still the same I have for you on your 65th birthday. I loved you then, love you now and forever. Happy birthday, my Armour.
20. You make Christmas interesting with your dancing with the grandchildren as old as you are. You are cherished by all and deeply loved by me. Happy 65th birthday, my crown.
21. Welcome to the age where the porch and papers become your close pals. Don’t worry, I will still sit with you and listen to your reports from the papers. Enjoy your 65 like 25, darling husband.
22. Dear honey, as you celebrate your 65 today, I welcome you to the season where we start spending our savings and pensions. Enjoy your 65, my king.
23. My wish for you darling on your 65th birthday is that you continue to stay healthy and athletic because I don’t want us to miss our morning exercise. I love you, sweetheart. Happy birthday, honey.
24. Here’s to wishing you more amazing years of experience as you celebrate your 65 years on this planet. Happy birthday, my love.
25. Happy birthday to my “old body but young mind” husband. 65 looks perfect on you. I love you wholeheartedly darling. Have a splendid birthday
26. My wish to you is that as you celebrate your 65 years today, may you continue to have the strength to drag the meat with me always. Enjoy your birthday, baby.
27. Now that you are 65, I hope your laps are not too weak for me to sit on. Happy 65th birthday, my darling husband.
28. I pray to God to add more years to 65 so that you can continue to brighten my day. Happy 65th Birthday, my heroic husband.
29. Don’t ever think you are old honey. I still feel like a baby and giddy whenever you call my name. Happy 65th birthday honey
30. I want to compose a birthday song for you but I am afraid you might doze off on the wingback chair since that’s what you do these days. Happy 65th birthday, my king.
Seen these messages? You can send them today and make your husband feel young again.