Having a child is one of the most life-changing experiences a woman or man can have. Bringing a child into this world is amazing, frightening, and quite daunting. A newborn baby is the most beautiful miracle in the universe. Babies bring a lot of joy, love and happiness to our lives.
There are some things we experience in life that are indescribable. The same can be said for describing the experience of giving birth, too. They say you should feel some pain, but you should know that the result will be worth it—your child, delivered directly into your arms.
Having a woman pass through this process may bring some emotional breakdown, so our words of encouragement to someone who just put to put to birth is one treasure we can share. With that, we’ve listed below words of encouragement for giving birth that you could send to someone you know.
Words of Encouragement for Giving Birth
You are the reason why this baby is here. And you are the reason she will have a good life. Congratulations! This is why you’re an amazing mom—you’re giving birth to a new human being, and you’re still so strong! May you receive all the encouragement to nurture your beautiful jewel.
1. Congratulations to all mommies out here! You’ve just given life and deserve so much love and support. You did it! You made that dream of motherhood come true. Now get out there and find a way to spend those first few minutes with your newborn baby.
2. You’ve earned this, baby. Being a mother is the most beautiful and incredible experience in life.
3. This is the journey you have chosen. It’s a sweet and beautiful one, full of joy and surprises. Your baby is so precious, don’t forget that. You’re so brave. We’re so proud of you!
4. You’re a mom. Your body and mind are going to respond in amazing ways. You will feel an incredible sense of well-being, fulfilment, and joy you never thought possible.
5. You’ve been given a gift, a new opportunity to live your best life. You’re doing an amazing job; you’ve done so much already that you haven’t even had a chance to do yet.
6. Your body is already amazing. There’s no need to stress about strength or recovery that your little one will get used to in time. Your child is safe, well and in the right hands.
7. You have the power to make your magic. And that’s something so powerful and rare; we could all use a little more of it these days.
8. You’ve done it. You’ve given birth and now have a new little life to love. Now let’s get this kid some playtime!
9. You’re not alone: postpartum recovery is a long and unpredictable road. But you can do it! You’re strong, and you’re going to be just fine. You’re going to be a mom, so you’ve got this. It’s going to be okay.
10. Congratulations on your new arrival! Here’s to bringing a smile to the world. We’re here to support you on your path to motherhood. Congratulations!
11. You’re doing a great job! You are amazing, your body is strong, and you are ready to be back in action. We are proud of you!
12. Any momma worth her salt will tell you that getting to the other side of the delivery room is one of the hardest things she will ever do. But it’s also one of the best feelings in the world.
13. Congratulations to all new mommies, big congrats to those who are expecting new little ones, and to everyone in the world who has found love and happiness.
14. You’re not alone. The first few months after your baby’s birth can be intense, but it doesn’t last forever. Amid all that newness and confusion, you’ll find yourself laughing more than you ever have. And if you need a moment to breathe, remember that it’s all worth it
15. You are so beautiful, strong, and powerful. You’ve made this journey with strength and grace. You are amazing, and I am so proud of you.
16. You’re the strongest mom I know. You did a great job today, and you always will. Your journey is just beginning. You are stronger than you know, and the world needs you. Stay blessed, stay healthy and don’t forget to enjoy the little things in life!
17. You’re all done; it’s so beautiful. Everything will be okay, and you’ll never have to worry about anything again.
18. You’re not done yet. You’re in the thick of it—but that’s why you feel more alive than ever. The experience is so full and rich that there’s no way to capture it with a few Instagram photos—so take time today to remember how much you love being here, doing this, and experiencing what’s happening right now.
19. Congratulations to the new mom in your life! This is the best time of your life, and you’ll be able to create a beautiful family soon.
20. Congrats on welcoming your bundle of joy! It is an incredible accomplishment, and you have worked so hard. Stay strong, and know there is no better feeling than holding your baby for the first time!
21. Congratulations on the birth of your baby. With each passing day, you’ll find yourself with new challenges to meet and conquer—but don’t let that stop you! Keep going, and don’t forget to smile.
22. You are always welcome here at the hospital. We are so excited to see you again soon! You’re beautiful, strong, and incredible. There is so much more to come.
23. Your body is amazing! Your strength, courage and perseverance are what make you incredible. You are a warrior mother, and I am so proud of you.
24. The most beautiful moment of your life just happened. You are not alone. No matter how you look or feel, someone is always here for you. Be kind to yourself.
25. You are not alone – you did it! It’s okay to be a little emotional and overwhelmed. Take deep breaths and know you’re doing great.
26. You’re a new mom and it’s going to be hard. But the important thing is that you are here and alive, that you made it and didn’t give up on yourself. We love you with all of our hearts; congratulations!
27. You are the strongest woman I know. You are a mommy, wife and entrepreneur. Congratulations on the birth of your beautiful baby girl! Giving birth is the most rewarding and empowering thing you will ever do.
28. You are strong and have a lot of love to offer the world. This baby was not given to you; you were given this new strength! You’ve made a life full of wonder, love and adventure.
29. You did it! You made it through your first birth experience and are now a mommy with a heart of gold. You are an amazing mom! Congratulations on the birth of your little one, and may your days be filled with love, laughter, and good health.
30. Give your baby the world and let them do the same for you. You’re not done yet. You have a whole lifetime to get back to that baby weight.
31. You’re a mother now. No other time is this moment any different than it was before, only now you’re responsible for another life. Be brave and strong, you made this baby, and that’s something to be proud of!
32. You are beautiful, amazing, and so very much loved. Take a deep breath, and add one more to your growing family.
33. Congratulations on the arrival of your new little family member! Your strength will be needed during this transition, and you’ll have our support as we journey together.
34. Let them know that you are proud of everything they did and will continue to do as new parents. You are more than your pregnancy. You deserve to feel great and should never feel like you can’t do it again.
35. You’re a mom. You’re strong, you’re tough, and you’re just getting started. You are one of the strongest people I know. Your body is changing so much right now, but remember this—your body was made to grow babies, and that’s exactly what it will do. This is incredible work! Keep your chin up, and remember that every moment is a gift from God.
36. You’re doing a great job; congrats on your new bundle of joy. Keep up the good work! When your baby is born, you are the number one priority. You are never too tired to hold them and sing to them or too hard-pressed to put a little bit of love in their first steps.
37. You are strong, beautiful, and accomplished the most amazing feat in your life. You are safe and whole, and you have been given a gift. Keep your heart open and allow yourself time to heal.
38. The world waits for you to grab it with both hands and never let go. You are not alone. We wish you a peaceful, serene and blissful sleep. Rest well, dream big, and don’t forget to take care of yourself!
39. You are a magical mother, don’t ever forget it. Your body is a temple—make it yours by treating it well.
40. You are a beautiful, brand-new mom who knows exactly what she wants. Remember that everything you’ve ever wanted for yourself is possible, and you can achieve anything you put your heart, mind and soul into.
41. Would you look at them? They were born just a few hours ago and are already making their way into the world.
42. You’re strong. You’re beautiful. You’ve made it through one of the biggest challenges of your life, and you’re still standing and wishing you the best of luck in the future, with a grateful heart and a healthy baby.
43. Your body is finally done growing. Celebrate with your new baby and start the next chapter of your life together! You’re not just a mom. You’re an inspiration.
44. A smile, a laugh, and a high five. You’re an amazing mommy! There’s no time like the present for spreading encouragement. You are so strong and doing amazing, and your little one is lucky to be in your arms. Don’t forget to look after yourself too.
45. You’re going to do amazing things this year, and you deserve all the happiness and success life offers. Your strength and beauty are contagious. We’re so proud of you!
46. We’re happy for you. This is a whole new chapter of your life, and we can’t wait to see what comes next. You’re beautiful, and you’ve got this.
47. I have to tell you that you are AMAZING, and your body was made to produce life. It’s hard as hell, but it will get easier as long as you can find joy in the good things in your life and remember that this is all temporary.
48. You are not alone. It’s not easy, but you will get through it. Nothing is more beautiful than a mom at her most real, post-birth. Congrats on your sweet new baby girl! Your strength, perseverance, and love will bring you through this season of life.
49. You’re doing great! You’re such an inspiration to all of us. Enjoy your little one; you’ve earned it all. We’re here for you and so grateful for your beautiful smile.
50. You are beautiful, you are strong, and you are talented. You are a mommy now, which is so important, but you will be just as beautiful, strong and talented when your children leave the nest.
Everyone needs to be encouraged when passing through one difficult time, but these words of encouragement for giving birth are customized for those who have just put to birth. It will help heal their pain. I hope you like them.