There are good days and there are bad days. Whether you’re depressed, anxious or sad, things can seem like they will never get better or that you’ll never feel okay again.
But here’s the thing, it will be okay. One day, you will look back on this period in your life and be thankful for what you’ve learned and where your strengths are today. No matter what is going on, even if it doesn’t seem like it, you must know that everything will be okay.
So, if you need encouraging quotes to help you weather the storms and circumstances of life, these one day everything will be okay quotes will help you stay positive when life knocks you down.
One Day Everything Will Be Okay Quotes
It’s possible that situations look pretty bad right now and friends are not enough to revive hope. And even more, it could feel as though it’ll always be this way. Keep up the faith at that moment; one day, everything will be okay.
1. Slow and steady wins the race, you may not be seeing all the results you want now however, you just have to believe that one day everything will be okay.
2. It takes courage to try out something new. Where the problem is, is never trying at all, no matter how bad it looks at the moment, keep on going, one day, everything will be okay.
3. One day, everything will be okay, you will not be in this condition forever, it’s just a phase, and as phases do, it shall pass.
4. The joy of success most times comes from how much you knew you have tried and failed in the past. One day, everything will be okay. Joy will come.
5. It may take a while but, one day, everything will be okay, you will look back and realize how far you have come and how far you’ve overcome.
6. If you didn’t get to win that position, it means it’s not your time just yet. Trust the process, one day, everything will be okay and you’ll get there.
7. Nothing might make sense to you at the moment, everyone else may seem to be living their best life except you. Don’t worry, one day everything will be okay.
8. Hang in there for a while, your time will come shortly. One day, everything will be okay, it will not be long before you will smile again.
9. One day, everything will be okay. No matter how hard to the ground you fall or how deep in the dirt you slipped, rise up. You can fall but you are not allowed to stay down.
10. Never be afraid to try just one more time. Don’t be scared of seeing what’s next. Do what you must at the moment, one day, everything will be okay, it’s all going to make sense soon.
11. Strong foundations are not built in a hurry. It requires some times of hard work. Don’t worry, one day, everything will be okay. You will look back and thank God you never gave up.
12. You may be weary and fainting, but don’t give up just yet. One day, everything will be okay.
13. One day, everything will be okay. Keep trying again, again, and again, who knows! Tomorrow might be your day of favour. Do anything but don’t stay down.
14. You have been through worse and have bounced back up. This too shall pass. Cheer up! One day, everything will be okay.
15. Only you have the key to your happiness. You can either look on the brighter side of things or choose to stay low and languish in self-pity. Either way, be sure that one day everything will be okay.
16. With so many things that can go wrong, it’s great to know that you can get through them. Cheer up! One day, everything will be okay.
17. Looking at the future now may seem bleak and almost impossible to get by, nevertheless, one day, everything will be okay.
18. Experiencing challenges is part of every growth process. Nothing good comes easy, one day everything will be okay, and you will smile again.
19. One day, everything will be okay. From the look of things, it may seem like you have hit rock bottom but I want you to know that you can rise back up. Gather some momentum with your faith intact, your place is not down there.
20. Every problem has an expiry date, one day everything will be okay, and you will remember the days you prayed for everything you are going to have. Keep the faith.
21. If there are no challenges in life, happiness and rewards may not be so meaningful. One day, everything will be okay. For now, grind harder.
22. It is you against the world. It’s either you let up or down, but remember tough times don’t last, tough people, do.
23. Wallowing in the maze of mediocrity will only bring you little or nothing or maybe just enough to survive. You have enough power in you to hold life strongly and demand what you deserve. If you try, one day, everything will be perfect.
24. Difficult times don’t last forever, they are only testing you to see how much you are willing to fight for what you want. One day, everything will be okay, yes, but you have to rise and take what belongs to you.
25. If you can be strong enough to keep a smiling face amid your woes, the devil will get crazier. Don’t let him win. Smile through your pain ’cause one day, everything will be okay.
26. Everything may seem to be going all wrong for you now, but, know this, you have not seen the end yet, one day, everything will be okay.
27. Your troubled life is like heavy tides that wash ashore beautiful shells after its turbulence. It will all make sense in the end, you are going to be okay.
28. One day everything will be okay, for now, leave the puzzles in your life that are proving stubborn, answers will come flowing down like rivers in due time.
29. Joy is coming, yes it will. Nothing you feel presently will be comparable to the big breakthrough on the way, soon, everything will be okay.
30. Setbacks are just little tests, it’s life testing you to know whether you’re strong enough for what is coming. Don’t lose hope yet, one day, everything will be okay.
32. If you are going through a bad situation, don’t give up. It signifies that you’re crossing over to the next best thing. So, make sure to fight through. It may not seem much like what you want to hear but, believe me, one day everything will be okay.
33. To every problem in life, there is a solution. One day, everything will be okay. Don’t lose hope because you have not found yours yet, light will come.
34. Seasons come and go just like every terrible situation. Yours won’t linger forever, one day, everything will be okay.
35. I have thought about you so many times, but all I can say is that you are surrounded by so much grace that you are not aware of. One day, everything will be okay, so lighten up that gloomy countenance.
36. Just like the night gives way for the morning to manifest, that is how all your problems will give way for their solutions to come. One day, everything will be all right.
37. Water always finds it’s level no matter how high it rises and flows beyond the bank, it will surely retreat to its place, so, shall all your worries find their root. One day, everything will be okay.
38. Sometimes you have to give wings to your faith before certain things can begin to make manifest. One day, everything will be okay, yes, but don’t just sit down there murmuring all day long.
39. Every obstacle, however high and mighty it may look on the physical, is never beyond you. There’s something inside you meant to be a catalyst to all that you are going through. Find it, and one day, everything will be okay.
40. Yes, you made a mistake but isn’t that what makes you human? One day, everything will be okay, you can’t keep beating yourself up all because of one silly mistake.
41. Life has a way of bringing to us our innermost desires. One day, everything will be okay, you just have to believe it.
42. One day, everything will be okay. At some point in life, we all face rejection. For most people, it’s not a one-time experience, but just know that rejections are not bad, in fact, they could be a redirection to something much better.
42. There’s more to life beyond what we see on the surface as humans. You might be down below today and tomorrow, just like that, you are up again. Chin up, one day, everything will be okay.
43. It might be your downfall today, how about tomorrow, and the next, and the next one after that? Life just goes on, flow with the tide, and one day everything will be okay.
44. One day, everything will be okay. You are not the first to get to this point, some other persons have crossed it before, meaning, you too can!
45. When you back down in the face of challenges, it means you are not ready for that big break yet. One day, everything will be okay, you have to keep trying.
46. You are never too late for your next breakthrough. One day, everything will be okay. You just have to see it first and believe it before it can be made manifest.
47. A future you can’t visualize, you can’t have. One day, everything will be okay but you just have to see it in that light first.
48. One day, everything will be okay. Rome was not built in a day. Remember: if it’s meant to be, it will happen. One day, everything will be okay.
49. Ignore the negativity all around you, one day, everything will be okay.
50. You have it in you to reach beyond your current situation, one day, everything will be okay.
I trust these quotes will encourage you that one day everything will be okay as nearly everyone goes through pretty difficult times. So even when you feel like you’re in the darkest time of your life and can’t see any way out, always remember that someday, everything will be okay.
You can share this post with your friends and family or on your social media to help someone who is also in their darkest times. If this post has helped you, you can comment on it.