As life changes and relationships end, breaking up can leave you wondering what to say and how to deal with feelings of sadness, anger, and loneliness.
You know this day will come, but that doesn’t mean you are ready for it. You still have some hope, and it’s killing you inside when things aren’t worked out or resolved with your ex. I understand the emotions and actions that surface during this time. It’s not easy to say how painful this is for you, as this kind of thing really messes with the mind.
Yet, it is always a pleasure when you can celebrate the beautiful memories of your relationship. To make it more interesting and charming, you should send your partner three year breakup anniversary quotes. Below is a list of heartwarming three year breakup anniversary quotes just for you.
Three Year Breakup Anniversary Quotes
The last three years have gone by like an instant. It’s hard to believe that we’ve been apart for so long already, and things keep improving, but they never stop surprising me, if that makes any sense. Happy breakup anniversary to my once-upon-a-time better half.
1. It’s been three years since our breakup. I miss you so much, even though we were on bad terms for two years before that happened. Happy anniversary to the best breakup ever!
2. It’s been three years since we parted ways, but I know that time apart hasn’t changed you. You still have the same heart of gold, and I still love you more than anything in this world. Happy anniversary babe.
3. I’ve struggled, cried, and been down. But I’m back and ready for love to find me again. Happy 3-year breakup anniversary to me and you, my sweetheart.
4. Looking back and reflecting on three years of you and me, I can’t help but notice how much better off I am without you. Happy anniversary to the best breakup ever.
5. I will never forget this day and how much you crushed my heart. Happy anniversary to the two of us. May we never fall in love with each other again.
6. No one can force us together. No one can take the place of you in my heart. The best thing I’ve done this year is to let go and realize that we’re better off apart.
7. I still can’t believe you left me. I thought we would get married, grow old, and build a house together. Cheers to the anniversary of the day we stopped loving each other.
8. I’ve learned that parting ways are the hardest part of being with a person. I’m sorry, but it’s true. Happy three years of breakup anniversary.
9. It’s not that you’re gone. It’s just that I can’t remember when you were here. Happy anniversary to the best breakup ever.
10. So many things have changed. But, most of all, I have changed. Happy anniversary to the best three years of my life, or the not-so-good three years of your life?
11. It’s been three years since our breakup. You still exist in my mind, but I’ve learned to let go of you. Happy three years breakup anniversary.
12. The hardest part about a breakup is when it’s over, but the best part is when you finally realize that you are never going back. I’m sorry the three years we were together were a little more annoying than I anticipated.
13. This breakup blindsided us, and I’ll never be the same without you. But you’ll always be in my heart. Happy anniversary to the man I stopped loving.
14. You’re always on my mind, but not as much as you used to be. To me, that’s a good thing. Happy anniversary to the best breakup ever.
15. We don’t have to be the person we were when we started. We can change, grow and learn from our mistakes. Cheers to the anniversary of the day we stopped cherishing one another.
16. The past is a good place to visit, but the future is a better place to live. It’s been three years. I still miss you, but it’s time for me to move on and find someone new.
17. My heart is still raw, and I’ll never forget how you made me feel. You’re no longer a part of my life, but it also doesn’t hurt as much as before.
18. Three years was enough time to make me realize that you are not who I thought you were. I’m looking forward to the day when I stop thinking about you.
19. Breakups are like birthdays. You never forget the day you had it, but do you remember what you wore? Happy anniversary to the best breakup ever.
20. No matter how much time passes, you will always remember the good and bad times. Cheers to the anniversary of the day we parted ways and broke up.
21. Letting go of someone you love is one of the hardest things you can do. It’s like a wave, as it moves through you, and as it moves, it takes everything with it. And when that wave recedes, it leaves nothing in its wake but salt and sand.
22. It’s been three years since we broke up. I wish things could go back to the way they used to be. Happy breakup anniversary to me and you.
23. Three years since we said goodbye. Thank you for making my life beautiful and meaningful. I’m thankful that we shared many great times, despite our age difference.
24. I wish you the best of luck in finding love again. I know how hard it is and how important it is to open up your heart finally. Happy three year breakup anniversary.
25. The hardest part about a breakup is remembering what got you into this mess in the first place. I thought the past year was the worst I would’ve ever had, but it’s been just as hard to get over you.
3 Year Breakup Anniversary Quotes
3 years ago today, I broke up with my lover. We were together for so long, and I learned much about myself, my partner and the world around me. Today I am much wiser than I was then but at the same time more excited to meet new people with different beliefs, points of view and goals. Happy breakup anniversary.
26. I can’t believe it’s been three years since we said goodbye. You were my first love and taught me how to fall in love. Happy 3-year anniversary.
27. Three years have passed since I said goodbye to the one who broke my heart. But now and then, I look back and wish we could start again. And that’s when I realized that love isn’t dead—it never really was.
28. I’m trying to find the courage to move on, but it’s hard when I keep thinking about how you broke my heart. Happy anniversary of the day we stopped loving each other.
29. I’ll never forget how you used to give me all of your love and attention, but then one day, it was gone. I hate that you did this to me. Happy breakup anniversary.
30. 3 years have passed since we broke up, but our love for each other hasn’t faded much. I’m ready to let go of the past and move forward from this. It’s time to say goodbye.
31. Just because it ended 3 years ago doesn’t mean I don’t still remember the good and bad of it. Happy anniversary to me and my ex-lover.
32. 3 years after we broke up, I still think about you daily. Three years is a lifetime. Celebrate together the milestones and memories you’ve shared since the beginning of your love story.
33. The hardest part about a breakup is trying to forget. The second hardest part is trying not to fall in love with someone else and realize that that person is someone who could never be yours.
34. I am still learning life lessons, but I have learned to live without you. And the hardest part about breaking up is the first moment. But after that, it’s like riding a bike.
35. I have no regrets, but sometimes I wish I could go back in time and tell my younger self to slow down. Happy 3 years since we called it quits.
36. It’s been three years since our breakup. I’ve learned so much, grown as a person, and am thankful for the love of my life. Happy anniversary.
37. In the 3 years since we’ve split, you’ve only grown stronger. I wish this were true for me, but I’m much stronger because of the time we shared. Happy breakup anniversary.
38. When you look back at the time you spent with your ex, you realize it was a beautiful journey. And now you’re able to see it in a whole new light. Cheers to the anniversary of the day we stopped loving each other.
39. I have spent the last three years trying to forget you but still can’t. I’m sorry it’s taken me this long to get over you. Happy anniversary to the most understanding breakup ever.
40. It takes time to let go of someone who has a big part of your heart, but the time spent away can make you stronger. Happy three years breakup anniversary.
41. Three years of heartbreak. 3 years of painful memories and tears, three years of wondering what if, three years of knowing that the best thing we had was far from perfect. Happy anniversary.
42. The hardest part of any breakup or relationship is letting go. If you can still feel your ex, it’s not too late to take the risk. Happy anniversary of the day we parted ways.
43. I have been through so many different emotions since my breakup with you. I guess they are just like a story, full of ups and down, but mostly downs. Happy 3 years breakup anniversary.
44. I’ve been trying to forget you the best I can, but it isn’t easy. It’s hard to believe that we may never be together again. Happy anniversary of the day we stopped loving one another.
45. No one understands what it’s like to be in a relationship that is just not right. But we are here, together through it all. And when that finally ends, we’ll still be friends—but most importantly, we’ll remember the good times. Happy breakup anniversary.
46. Time doesn’t heal anything; it just makes everything worse. So when you’re feeling pain, remember the only thing that will ever make it better is loving someone again. Happy 3 years breakup anniversary.
47. Holding on to someone who doesn’t want you is like trying to cage an angel. They’re free, beautiful and deserve more than a life behind bars. Happy anniversary of the day we broke up with each other.
48. This past year has been the toughest time of my life. I’ve learned a lot and made mistakes, but you’ll always be in my heart and forever in my mind. Happy three year anniversary to the best thing that ever happened to me: you.
49. Your absence will always be in my heart, but I know we both have to move forward with our lives. Happy anniversary to the best breakup ever.
50. It’s been 3 years since we said goodbye, and I can’t believe it’s been so long. Still, there are moments when I feel you near me and things that remind me of you every day. Happy breakup anniversary.
51. It’s been three years, but I still miss you. Happy breakup anniversary to the love of my life – we’ll meet again someday.
52. Three years, 3 pieces of furniture and one wall between us. We’re still breathing, but it’s not easy. Happy anniversary of the day we stopped loving and looking out for each other.
53. I hope you realize how much you mean to me, and I wish you the best on your journey. Stay strong and never give up on love. Happy anniversary to the best breakup ever.
54. We were good together, once upon a time. Now we’re just two people who used to be friends. Happy 3 years breakup anniversary to me and you.
55. It’s been 3 years since you left me, and it still hurts. But I’m making it through one day at a time. Goodbye, breakup. We’ll meet again someday.
56. 3 years ago today, I said goodbye to you and hello to the rest of my life. Happy breakup anniversary.
57. A lot can happen in three years, but the one thing that never changes is how much I love you. Happy anniversary to the sweetest breakup ever.
58. Breakups can be hard, but it always ends in a beautiful new beginning. We’ve been through a lot of ups and downs, but you have always been there for me. I hope we can be friends forever.
59. I’ve been blessed with many things in my life, but the greatest thing I ever got was you. Happy three years breakup anniversary!
60. Breakups are a gift. They’re a chance to start over—reinvent yourself, your career, and how you spend your time. Happy anniversary of the day we parted ways.
It’s common to feel hurt and sad when a relationship ends. However, it takes days, weeks and perhaps months to finally get over it.
People will always try to put you down in life, but you need to deal with that. The most important thing is to stay young and learn how to deal with the worst part of life.
Kindly drop a comment using the comment box if you love this post, and I look forward to hearing from you.
You can also hit the share button to share this wonderful post on three year breakup anniversary quotes with your friends and loved ones.