The gift of time is priceless. It’s the only present you can give that doesn’t cost anything, but it can mean so much.
The best thing about time is that it can never be taken away from us. No matter how much money you have in your bank account, if you don’t spend money on gifts for others on their birthdays or during special occasions, then you won’t have anything to show for all the money that you spent on yourself.
So when someone gives you their time, it’s an honour and a pleasure that should be celebrated as such. Here is the best list of the gift of time is priceless quotes. Enjoy.
The Gift of Time Is Priceless Quotes
The gift of time is priceless. Whether it’s spending a few extra hours with your family or being able to attend a social event without having to rush, there are many benefits of being blessed with this priceless and invaluable asset called time. Use it wisely.
1. Time is a gift, and it’s the only thing you have that you can give to your children.
2. Time is money, and with time you can do many things in life that can bring you money, so use your time wisely and don’t waste it.
3. Time is one of the most precious gifts given to us on this earth. Time should be used to the best of our abilities because it is a gift that we should keep. We don’t always get a second chance to make a first impression.
4. Time is a priceless gift. The only thing that can make the shortness of it bitter is when we let it pass uselessly through our hands.
5. Time waits for no one, but always remember that your time is a gift, so don’t waste it trying to keep up with the wrong people. Enjoy life and live it to the fullest.
6. Time is a precious gift, don’t waste it by wishing for more because you have no idea how much you’ve got.
7. Time is a priceless gift that should be cherished daily and never wasted. This is because there is no guarantee of the day we will be able to be and will not be able to return, and once you have
8. Life is short. Be brave. Be kind. Be generous. Say what you mean. Mean what you say. Touch the people you love, and love the people you touch!
9. Time is a gift to be spent, not saved.
10. Time is a gift that is priceless and cannot be bought – make the most of every moment.
11. The gift of time is priceless, we all have one, and we all have to have it; it’s the gift that keeps us young.
12. Time is a gift that cannot be returned or given back. It’s not kept or held by anyone. It is all given through time, and it comes and goes without ever being owned by anyone.
13. There is no real regret in life, so let this moment be a treasure, a treasure we treasure, and let the time be what we give it
14. There is never enough time to do all the things you want.
15. This season, give yourself the gift of time.
16. The best gifts are those that you can’t find at a store. The gift of time spent with your loved ones will always be the most precious.
17. It’s the biggest gift of all, a gift that you can’t buy; it’s the gift of time, a gift that you don’t need.
18. We all have the same amount of time, so we should treasure it, or we will miss the chance to be the best we can be, the best that God has given us.
19. Time is free, but it’s priceless. You can’t own it, but you can spend it. Once you’ve lost it, you can never get it back.
20. Time is not a renewable resource. It’s precious, so spend it wisely.
21. Time is more valuable than money. You can get more money, but time is gone forever.
22. Time is the most valuable gift you can give someone.
23. The gift of time is priceless because the time you spend can never be recalled, and if you give it life, it will go on and on and on and on to eternity.
24. We can never get back lost time. But we do have the power to create new and far better memories.
25. Time is not given to you. It is a gift. And it’s unlike any other gift. You can give someone money, but that person can always say no. But with time, there’s an unwritten contract: If I give my time to you, you give your time to me.
26. Time can be bought, but its value is priceless.
27. Do you want more success in life? Then it’s time to stop dreaming and start doing. Get the jobs done, be proactive, and stand out from the crowd.
28. Time is life, it won’t wait for you, and it’s one of life’s greatest assets, and you must know how to use it wisely.
29. The gift of time is priceless, it comes with a warning, a warning of our mistakes, and it makes us think twice before we make a foolish mistake.
30. The gift of time is priceless; it will never be repeated. Not once can we turn back the clock or keep track of all the years that have passed.
31. The gift of time is priceless. It only passes when given away. It cannot be bought, only found. It is given to us from the heart, not from the brain. We must learn to live in the moment.
32. Time is a gift that, no matter how precious, remains unopened without the gift of love.
33. A gift so priceless and so very much more than the cost of the product, of the time it takes to create, where every word has been carefully considered, every word is…a gift.
34. Time is money. But, too often, we don’t make enough time for what’s important – the things that truly matter in our lives, the experiences that enrich our souls and give meaning to our existence. So, why not make time â€“ now? It’s priceless!
35. In this fast-paced world, slow down and make time for the things that matter
36. No one can show you how to value time; you have to discover it for yourself.
37. Time is a gift of love given to us by God. It is a precious thing to be treasured and used wisely.”
38. There is no time for anything in life but, this time, the present.
39. Your time is your most valuable asset. Spend it wisely.
40. Time is the most important thing we all have; though many know this is true, they waste it on foolish things and neglect the things that matter.
41. The hours of this day are as long as the sands of time. Waste none, live all.
42. The gift of time is priceless; it’s a gift quite dear. It’s given to all of us to allow us to know him who sent us here.
43. Time is a most precious gift, and you cannot own it. You cannot keep it. You can only spend it on things that matter to you.
44. The gift of time is priceless. You can never make your time, but you can make your life.
45. You can never get back lost time, so you might as well spend it wisely.
46. Time flows; time is a rare gem, a treasure that no one can buy, so keep the ones you have, and don’t waste a single one because they are the greatest gift you will receive.
47. Time is a priceless gift. But what if you had all the time in the world? Would you live your life the same?
48. Time is a treasure that can’t be bought. You don’t need to worry about finding cheap or expensive watches and clocks; just wear them with pride!
49. Value time because it is priceless. Be inspired to live a meaningful life!
50. Time is a gift. It’s up to you to decide how to unwrap it.
51. Remember that the happiest people don’t necessarily have the best of everything; they just make the most of every moment.
52. Time is a gift that we should guard with our lives, but time is a gift that we should not waste, for time is what makes us grow and learn.
53. Time is a treasure. It can’t be accumulated or kept in a piggy bank. It requires effort to be spent, and once it’s gone, it’s gone forever.
54. You said it, you said it best, you said time was something priceless, and though you wasted your youth, you did not waste your time.
55. Time is a priceless gift, and if you know what to do, every day can be a great one.
56. The best things in life are free; I can’t think of one thing I’d rather do than give you my time, love, and mind.
57. I wish I could give you the gift of time; the gift of time is priceless, but I can’t because my time is gone, and I’ll never get another chance to give.
58. The time is now. We believe that the best time to do anything important is always now.
59. The gift of time is priceless. Giving away your time, your energy and even your money is a wonderful way to build relationships with people.
60. Time is a precious thing its the one thing we all need, but we should treasure our time with care, for it’s a gift that will never cease.
61. Life is short, so make the most of it. Live life to the fullest and keep learning new things every day! No one said that life would be easy. So don’t waste time doing things you hate, but rather spend time doing what you love!
62. The gift of time is priceless. It’s not something you can buy with money, and it’s not something you can get back.
63. Value time, spend time well, and be time-worthy. Value your time more than money.
64. Count your time, not hours. The gift of time is priceless.
65. Rather than just spending time, make the most of it.
66. Time is a treasure that we should cherish the gift of time is priceless it’s the past that makes the present worth it
67. Time is a precious gift that can never be given back. You may not be able to buy happiness, but you certainly will be able to marvel at its beauty when you look at your family.
68. The gift of time is priceless; it’s not something that can be bought. It’s a gift we can’t buy back.
69. A gift of time is priceless because time is something we can never get back, so use it wisely.
70. Value time. There will be no time to reminisce when you’re 80.
71. Time with friends and family is priceless. Take more time to enjoy the special moments that make life worth living.
72. We can’t trade time for money, so seize the day! Live the life you’ve always dreamed about.
73. Like a sunset, time speeds by so fast. Be more aware of the moments that count.
74. What price would you place on time? It is invaluable. Yet we all have the same amount each day. We can never get it back once it’s lost. So make the most of today. It’s precious time you can never recover.
75. Time is a priceless gift. You shouldn’t waste it by waiting for other people to make the first move or to see where things are going.
76. The gift of time is priceless, each day is a gift, and each moment is an opportunity to experience something that can’t be bought.
77. Time is money, but it’s also priceless. So spend it wisely by spending time with the people you love and doing things you enjoy.
78. You can’t own time, but you can use it.
79. Time is the most valuable asset we have — and often the one we take for granted
80. We can’t trade time for money, so be in a hurry to seize the day.
81. Time is a gift that is hard to buy. It is something you can’t put a price on. It is the thing that you can’t find; if you want to find it, you must first search for it.
82. Days come and go, but the memories we make last forever. Time is precious. Make every moment count.
83. Time is a precious thing. . . Watch it fly by as you grow older.
84. The gift of time is priceless and irreplaceable, but no one can recapture the moments that were spent.
85. Don’t wait for the right time to make your move; make it now.
86. Time is a treasure, and the more we have, the more we can give.
87. Time is a gift. That’s why it’s called a present.
88. It’s been said that time is the most valuable gift you can receive from friends and family. You can’t buy this kind of stuff at any price.
89. Giving the gift of time is one of the most thoughtful gifts you can give. It is also one of the most difficult to come by!
90. Time is a gift; of course it is; you never know when you’re never gonna see the days when you’re busy and have no time for time
91. The gift of time is priceless for the ones in love, the ones that have the dream, and the ones that have the strength.
92. Time is a priceless gift that should be cherished daily, and we must treasure it with care. But when we hold its precious treasure, we must always guard it with care.
93. The gift of time is priceless; it’s sweeter than the sweetest rose. The gift of time is priceless, it is the most precious thing in all of life.
94. We spend a lot of time looking ahead to see what’s coming next but don’t forget to enjoy and appreciate this moment.
95. Time is too short to wake up with regrets. So love the people who treat you right and forget about the ones who don’t.
96. Time is a gift. That’s why you need to spend it with those who mean the most to you.
97. The gift of time is priceless. When we give our time to someone, it shows that we care about them and value their company
98. What we have been, what we are, and what we shall be, we owe to the time
99. The gift of time is priceless it’s an investment that never pays the sooner you begin, the sooner it will be done!
100. The gift of time is priceless; it’s a gift not to be taken lightly, it’s a gift that I will always remember, and it’s a gift that I will never forget.
101. Time is a priceless treasure that we should cherish and should never be wasted under any circumstances, so when we see an opportunity – we should take it!
102. Be mindful. Be present. Be kind. Value time for it is priceless.
103. Time is a priceless gift. If you live in the moment, every moment becomes memorable.
104. Money comes and goes. But each day we have on this earth is a gift, so don’t waste it.
105. “The greatest gift that you can give is time. We all need it. Time to grow and develop. Time to get to know one another. Time to help others. Time to sleep and write and play. Time to enjoy life.
106. Time is a priceless gift. It can be used to create memories or destroy them.
107. Make the most of your time. Now is the moment.
108. Time is precious; never waste it by choosing to do things you don’t enjoy.
109. I once heard time is a treasure we can’t replace, but I’ve realized that you can’t buy time; you can only borrow it.
110. Every second of this life is a gift. Never waste even a second.
111. Time is a gift and time of your life.
112. Time is precious; waste it wisely.
113. Every day is a chance to start over and seize the day while you still can.
114. Tell your loved ones that time is the most precious gift, not the material things.
115. The most valuable gift you can give someone is your time.
116. We can’t trade time for money, so don’t delay. Take advantage of the time you have and do something worthwhile.
117. Life is a funny thing. When you’re not watching, it speeds by. But when you look back, the good memories last forever.
118. Your time is precious. Put it to use in a way that makes sense
119. The gift of time is priceless; it is precious and so wise, it can be spent on mundane things, but it always turns out to be the best.
120. Time is precious, and it is the most valuable gift you can spend for the ones who are important to you.
121. It’s not how much time you have in your life, it’s what you do with the time you have.
122. Every day comes with its challenges, but some are better than others. It’s all about embracing the best of what each day has to offer.
123. The gift of time is priceless the best times of our lives are the ones that we spend with those we love; remember that, and you will have it all “the gift of time is priceless.”
124. Time is a gift that we should guard with our lives, it is something that we don’t want to lose, so that is why we should never waste our time, and that is why we should always use it wisely.
125. When you wake up every day, cherish it. See the value in each moment because time is a gift. Never forget that.
126. The gift of time is priceless. It’s a gift that we can never afford it makes a memory then grows old it’s a gift that’s priceless.
127. Time is precious; it is priceless – and here is the proof with each moment that passes, you’re getting closer to your destiny.
128. Time is a resource that not everyone values, and that is why it’s important to make time for your loved ones, don’t let them go without it.
129. Time is a gift that’s hard to find. When it comes, it goes by so quickly.
130. Time is the most valuable thing that we have, and the most precious gift is the gift of time; it’s the only thing that can be gained, but it can only be spent when you have time.
Hopefully, this list of the gift of time is priceless quotes has given you some motivation to find more time for yourself, whether it’s for taking a break and getting proper amounts of rest or enjoying new pursuits with family and friends. Remember that no amount of leisure time is too small, and the gift of time is always priceless.