There are times in life when we have to fight for our own happiness and not let what others think to make us happy or unhappy. Trying to please other people takes away a lot of time that could have been spent making ourselves happy.
You can’t choose which feelings come to you, but you can choose which feelings leave. Your happiness is your choice, not someone else’s choice, so never give up. And remember, no matter what happens, good or bad, one day, it will fade away!
Seeing these fight for your happiness quotes may inspire you to try and choose happiness no matter what life or people throw at you.
Fight For Your Happiness Quotes
You must fight for your happiness just as hard as you fight for your success. If you want to be happy, then make yourself happy because if you don’t fight for your happiness at least once in your lifetime, you will never know what it feels like to live without sadness, heartache or the like.
1. Happiness is a choice, not one that is given to us; it is a choice you have to make. If you choose to be happy, you can.
2. Fight for your happiness, even if you have to fight alone. It is better to be a coward for a minute than dead for the rest of your life.
3. Happiness is a choice, a thing we can only dream of, a thing we can only hold, a thing we can only chase. If you want to be happy, then do it.
4. Don’t just wait for someone to come and save you from your unhappy life. If you’re not happy, change it! Nobody is going to do it for you. You have the power to make yourself truly happy–reach out and grab that power!
5. Pain is a choice. Suffering and misery are optional. Don’t choose misery. Choose life and happiness. You can, and you will survive beyond your current situation.
6. Are you happy? There’s nothing more important or precious. You can’t buy happiness, but you can fight for it…every single day of your life! Life is too short to spend any amount of time in unhappiness or frustration.
7. Most people will never truly understand how much they affect others. Hold on to that special someone who makes you happy and fights for your love!
8. Aim for happiness. It’s better to be on the sidelines, wishing you were a part of something, than to be right in the middle of something, wishing you weren’t.
9. Your happiness is your own. You shouldn’t let someone else decide. You should decide what makes you happy.
10. My happiness is my life, so I fight for it; that’s the only way to keep my life going.
11. Happiness is a flower; it needs to be watered with tears; if you will not cry, you cannot fight, and if you cannot fight, you cannot have true happiness.
12. Don’t let anything take away your smile, don’t let anything get you down, be happy, love, be strong, never give up, and fight for your happiness.
13. Life is too short for us to spend it waiting for the perfect moment. Take a risk and go for it. We have to have the courage to follow our hearts. Hearts never break. If you really want to be happy, then fight for it!
14. You have to fight for your happiness because happiness is worth fighting for, just as the way life is worth fighting for!
15. Fight for your happiness, fight for your dreams and your soul, fight for your reasons to be alive, and you’ll end up being a winner.
16. Fight for your happiness! Make every day, every moment count. It’s a waste of time to wake up every morning with regrets. Every night before you go to sleep, make sure you know what you’re happy about for that day.
17. Your happiness will determine how far you will go in life. It’s not what you have or what you’ve got, it’s what you do with what you’ve got; that’s the secret of success.
18. There are days when I feel it’s my duty to fight, so I fight for my happiness; it’s the only way I know to feel. My daydream is of my own happiness; what I want to do today is determined by my mood, whether I’m happy or not, so I have no choice but to fight for my happiness.
19. It’s the little things that make me smile, like a warm hug and the smile you wear, I love you just the way you are, and together we’ll protect our happiness.
20. If you can dream it, then it’s possible; if you can reach for the stars, then go for the stars. If you can make a way, then make a way, and don’t let anybody bring you down. Cos girl! That’s where your happiness lies, that place of fulfilment.
21. Your expectations and needs are too high. You will never find your happiness if you keep looking outside of yourself. Learn to love yourself first, and then you’ll find the happiness that has always been inside of you.
22. Happiness is my life, and it’s as precious as a diamond, so I must fight for it.
23. You are strong; you need to trust in your ability to overcome whatever gets thrown your way. Your will is determined by how you let obstacles affect you. The choice is yours, it’s up to you to be happy.
24. Sometimes in our lives, we find things that make us happy, things that are important to us. The key is to fight for it. Stand up for yourself, even if you’re standing alone. Make your happiness take priority. Because if you don’t, then what’s the point?
25. Follow your heart. If you dream of something, don’t stop; that may be where your happiness lies.
26. Fight for your happiness, quit being picky, and be happy with what you’ve got.
27. If you want to protect your happiness, don’t let anything stop you, not even if it means putting yourself in harm.
28. Aim for happiness, not perfection. Don’t compare your life to others, and don’t put pressure on yourself to have everything done perfectly. You will wake up one day and realize that comparison is the thief of joy. It robs you of happiness, contentment and the ability to enjoy life as it happens around you.
29. Happiness is within you. You don’t need to search for it outside. What you think about comes to you. Love makes me feel happy, and my family makes me feel peaceful.
30. We must fight for our happiness and never let it go; we have to do what makes us happy before it’s too late. If you are reading this, then chances are you’re having a hard time getting through the day. Life can be brutal at times, and some days just don’t go your way. But it’s important that you understand that all this is only temporary, everything will pass eventually, and the best is yet to come.
31. Sometimes in life, you have to fight for what you want, whether it’s love or a better job. Sometimes you have to do everything in your power to be happy. Hold your head high and fight like hell!
32. If happiness is my life, then I will fight for it; I need to fight for it, cos that’s the only way to keep my life going.
33. We are not perfect, and that’s okay. We make mistakes in life, but we can’t let them hold us back. Love is to be happy and have the freedom to do whatever you want. Fight tooth and nail for the life you want!
34. Happiness is a choice, and happiness is what we want. We all have the choice to fight for our happiness.
35. I’ve learned a whole lot about happiness. Money can’t buy it. Material possessions won’t provide it. And you have to work really hard to maintain it as time goes on.
36. Happiness is not a destination. It is a way of life. Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So, love the people who treat you right, forgive those who don’t, and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it! Nobody said that it’ll be easy; they just promised it will be worth it! So follow your heart and trust that everything will work out the way you want it.
37. You have so much to offer the world! Your life should be a source of happiness and love, not sorrow and anger. Be the best version of yourself that you can be, and remember that your happiness comes before anyone else’s.
38. You can fight for your happiness, you can always fight for your happiness, and you can strive to be happy because, in the end, you are the only one that can fight for your happiness.
39. Happiness is a choice; choose to fight for your happiness. Because the greatest thing you can fight for is your happiness.
40. We live in the best of all possible worlds, with the worst kind of people. Yet, we can still be happy. And if you think about it, we are all doing something. We just need to find what makes us happy.
41. Happiness is a choice; choose to fight for your happiness. You’ll never find it in your mind and never get it in your heart.
42. Happiness is a choice, an action I wouldn’t take back. If I could choose again, I would make my choice without fail.
43. Happiness is always within you. Your mood is a result of your thoughts. You can choose to be happy if you want. The more time you spend with positive people, the happier you’re going to be. Don’t waste your days with negative people who don’t know how to love themselves–they can’t love you either!
44. Happiness is the key to winning in life. Happiness is the key to your heart, happiness is the key to your dreams, and happiness is the key to your soul, so fight for it!
45. Fight for your happiness, even if it means fighting for your freedom. I know that you are going through a lot of pain and agony. I wish I could take all of your worries away so you can have the future you have always dreamed of. Fight for your happiness.
46. Don’t settle for someone that doesn’t deserve your tears when you can have someone that will make you smile every single day. Happiness is not a matter of luck. It’s a matter of choice.
47. Happiness is the meaning and the purpose of life, the whole aim and end of human existence.
48. When we fight for our happiness, we win. If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude. You have the power to control your attitude, so don’t ever give up!
49. If you fight for your happiness or the person you love – the only reward you can get is a happy life, a fulfilled life.
50. Happiness is a choice that’s made, happiness is a choice we make, and happiness is a choice we make every day.
51. No matter how much or how little happiness you have in your life, it is the secret that you must fight for.
52. Aim for happiness. You may miss it, but you’ll never hit if you don’t aim.
53. If you want to be happy and have a good life, do everything possible to protect your happiness.
54. No one fights for their happiness; they make it a priority above everything else. Happy People don’t need people to be happy. Happy people are already happy with or without someone choosing them as happy people person.
55. When you fight for your happiness, and it doesn’t come, keep on fighting—you’ll end up right where you belong.
56. Life is too short to be unhappy, so love the ones who treat you right and forget about the ones who don’t. Love yourself because if you don’t, nobody else will.
57. Fight for your happiness. You’ve got nothing to lose but your ashes and a lifetime to gain
58. Life is full of ups and downs, but if you fight for your happiness, the lows will be a little less low and the highs a little higher.
59. Don’t let your heart rule your mind, don’t let your mind rule your heart, don’t let sadness rule your life, if you let sadness rule your life, your life will be lonely. You’ve got to make the right decision, choose rightly, by fighting for your happiness.
60. You don’t have to be happy all the time. You just have to keep fighting for it.
61. There is no happiness like that felt by the man who labours for himself and takes himself what he has earned.
62. Fight for your happiness. You deserve it. You are worth it, and you are capable of achieving it. Once you believe in yourself, the whole world will follow.
63. You have the power to make your life exactly what you want. Don’t be afraid of what others think. Fight for your happiness!
64. Happiness is not a matter of good luck or chance. It’s a matter of choice. It’s something you decide. And I choose to be happy, to be healthy and strong. Happiness is an internal state, and we have the power to achieve it, regardless of our circumstances in life.
65. Do you know how to fight for your happiness? Knock on the door, face the crowd and say, “I am happy.”
66. Don’t let anyone dull your sparkle. Be yourself and never give up. When one door closes, don’t worry, there’s always a window to climb through. Never, never leave a good thing alone!
67. Sometimes, we hold on to things that aren’t helpful; we hang on to people who pull us down. Happiness is a choice we make every day, sometimes, we just choose wrong.
68. We’ll always fight to be happy, to be happy and to be free, and we’ll never help that fight or give up because of the strife.
69. The happiest people don’t have the best of everything; they just make the best of everything.
70. You are most beautiful when you are happy. Give your life up to the happiness that surrounds you, invest in your dreams and take great care of yourself
71. The greatest key to success is happiness, so fight for your happiness and don’t let anybody take your happiness away.
72. The pursuit of happiness is not a journey for the fainthearted. A happy person is one who keeps going and never gives up.
73. When you are confused, make the best of a bad situation and be happy. The world has enough for you to be miserable without your help.
74. Even if you’re sad, be happy that you know sadness. It’s coming from a good place…because it will lead you to an amazing place…where you’ll find happiness.
75. Happiness is a precious thing, and I have that right to have it, but only if I fight for it and only if I don’t back down.
76. Happiness is a choice, a choice to fight for your happiness, a choice to be happy, a choice to believe in yourself, and a choice to live your life for you.
77. We must fight for our happiness. The world will not give it to us. We have to work hard for it, we have to fight for it, just like every other worthy goal in life. If that means saying no to a thousand distractions and saying yes only to the things that really matter, then that is what needs to be done. Sometimes we need to take a stand because our happiness depends on it!
78. Be happy, people. If you’re not, change something. You have the power to switch your mood from unhappy to happy no matter what is going on. I hope everyone finds a way to find happiness in their lives.
79. No one said it was easy to follow your dreams, but no one said it would be so hard either. As long as you love what you do, you will be happy. Fight for what makes you happy in life, no matter how hard it may seem.
80. When you fight for your love and happiness, nothing can hold you back. And when you wake up in the morning looking forward to the future, that is when your dreams will finally come true
81. When you’re happy, you’ll never be sick, you’ll never be tired, and you’ll never be sad.
82. Life is not a race. It’s a never-ending battle to be the best, you need to fight to be happy.
83. Stand up for what you believe in. Fight for your happiness. Don’t let anyone else tell you who to be and how to live your life. Those who love you will accept all of you, even the unpleasant parts, if you’re strong enough to expose them.
84. Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if one only remembers to turn on the light.
85. Life is a daring adventure, and you should always be doing something that makes you happy.
86. Happiness is a journey, not a destination. The true way to happiness lies in seeking rather than in finding.
87. Being happy is not a goal in and of itself. It’s a byproduct of living the life that you have always dreamed you would live. So go out there every single day and do whatever it takes to make yourself happy!
88. Fight for your happiness, for the only thing that makes you truly happy is the knowledge that you are living your best life.
89. Life is a beautiful thing, it’s a wonderful thing, and the best thing is there’s more to come. If you keep dreaming and fighting for the best, you get fulfilled and happy that way, so choose wisely.
90. Fight for what makes you happy in life. Don’t settle for less than you deserve. Money is not everything, and it won’t bring you happiness; love will. Love yourself enough to fight for what you want, and never give up! Be smart, work hard, and don’t be afraid to go after what you really really want, no matter how crazy or far-fetched it may seem.
91. I will fight for my happiness, I will seek happiness, and I will fight for my happiness simply because happiness is what I want.
92. The world will keep spinning without you, So Forget your bad days and just fight for your happiness.
93. Life is a bumpy road with twists and turns. You could follow the crowd or go against the grain. But why be unhappy when happiness is right at your fingertips? If you don’t like something,
94. You will never find true happiness unless you fight for it first.
95. Sometimes, the ability to fight for your happiness is what makes someone truly special. Once you know what it takes to be truly happy and make sure that happens, you should do everything in your power to make that happen
96. Each life is like a book, we write it with our thoughts, but not every page is written yet, so we must fight for our happiness.
97. We can all try to be happy. It isn’t always the easiest thing to do, but in the end, it is totally worth it! So, fight for it!
98. Never give up! You’ve got to keep fighting, there will be obstacles in your way. Don’t give up, and don’t lose hope. Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, and others make it happen!
99. Don’t be afraid to fight for what you want. It’s never too late to pursue the things that make you happy.
100. Take a moment to realize that your happiness is what matters the most. You deserve to be happy, just as everyone does. Don’t settle for less than you deserve because you never know what life has in store for you.
It doesn’t matter how bad your situation is, there are always ways to fix it. Happiness is a mindset, so stop looking at the negative and see how you can change your situation for the better. You might feel like you’re at your breaking point, but that’s now an excuse to give up. Fight for your happiness and say no to mediocrity.
Thanks for reading through these fight for your happiness quotes. I hope they were exactly what you had in mind. Let me know what you think in the comment section below.