Everything gets better with time. From a newborn baby’s very first smile to the laugh of an old friend, time is so important. Time gives life depth, and it brings meaning. Time is not a luxury, it is a necessity.
We all have moments when life feels like it’s getting the better of us. It could be a simple thing like a friend asking what time you are meeting him or her for brunch, or it could be something much bigger like applying for a job while anxious about whether your resume landed you an interview. Life is full of different events, situations, and changes, and as they say, time heals all wounds.
You probably have heard the saying, “Time heals all wounds.” Does that help to alleviate the pain of a recent breakup? Not really. But it does show you that things do get better, eventually. No matter how you feel now, there is always a chance for something better in your future. Have faith. Things will get better with time.
It Gets Better With Time Quotes
Some of the most valuable life lessons come from difficult situations. They may be painful at first, but they will charge you for the better. Bad times will pass. It always gets better. But this time, you will be the one that makes it better. There’s nothing you can’t accomplish if you have the right determination and motivation. With these quotes below, you can get that.
1. Time will come and take you away, but you can still notice all the ways it’s changed and only imagine how much more it will change once you get there. It really gets better with time; only be patient.
2. It gets better with time when it takes time to start. It takes time to plan, but it’s always the best you want to do more and with time, you’ll smile again.
3. No matter how much time goes by, your mistakes go away, and you can be yourself again. You just got to know that it’s ok to change, to understand what you’ve done wrong. In the end, it gets better with time.
4. It’s amazing how everything gets better with time. If you look at it right, you’ll find that with time, every difficult thing gets its solution. Don’t you think?
5. Time just melts away; we’ve got everything we need to make the best of it if we only let it. It gets better with time.
6. It gets better with time, and you will see it’s better to make it through than to make it through and bury your head in the sand.
7. Time affects everything on earth and it is visible that everything on earth is getting better each and every day it gets better with time.
8. Time doesn’t wait, it doesn’t care, it just goes by, but things just get better with time. Then, it becomes the best time of your life.
9. It gets better with time and all that it has to show; it’s a game, but with time it is won. Life is actually a game, but with time it’s won.
10. It gets better with time and if you fall down once, you can get back up and try it again and when you look at the sky today you will see the Sun and the Moon still glowing.
11. Time heals everyone, even the ones that you want to hate, they grow up and it doesn’t matter anymore.
12. Even though you may have been hurt, no matter how it does get better with time.
13. Time heals all wounds, time makes us more alive. Time makes us more honest, time makes us purer, and time makes us wiser.
14. Time is the best way to know one’s movement in life. Time gives hope, and time is everything. It actually gets better with time; everything does.
15. It gets better with time so if you feel like you’re stuck in the mud, Just help yourself with a little more dirt, so you can work your way to freedom, and the Sun’s going to shine on you no matter what.
16. Time’s an enemy; it takes you from being a kid to a Man in his prime, but it’s a friend, too, it just takes longer.
17. Like a balloon, time is a little thing; it’s like a glass of water, in the hand. And with time, everything under the sun gets better.
18. Life is like a journey that has many phases. When you overcome one, you get the experience to take on another. It gets better with time.
19. You may have heard over and over again that it gets better with time. This is not a lie because truly everything gets better with time; it’s the patience and understanding that we need.
20. Whatever you are struggling with today may seem too difficult but give it time, clues will come as to how to handle it. It definitely gets better with time.
21. Time is like a universal solvent capable of dissolving everything you put into it. Whatever seems hard today will get better as you go by. Give it time because it gets better with time.
22. As long as you’re alive, it gets better with time, but it’s what we do every day that makes it better.
23. The clock ticks away the hours, and the days slowly pass and fade, we’ve come to know that time heals all things and makes us stronger as we grow.
24. Time is the only thing that isn’t a liar, it’s a way to grow and a way to heal, time is the only thing that isn’t a liar, it’s a way to grow and a way to heal,
25. You say you’ve tried and tried, and tried and tried again, but it’s not working out for you. Give it time, for it gets better with time.
26. It’s not a question of why it gets better, it’s a question of it gets better with time.
27. Time affects everything on earth, the Sun sets in the east, and so do we – we get older, but we get better. It gets better with each breath, it gets better with each passing day, and it gets better with time.
28. It gets better with time, and this is a fact. If you wait long enough you’ll find that the longer you wait, the better it gets.
29. It gets better with time. Learn to love the moments when life is easier because of you and your accomplishments, not in spite of them.
30. It gets better with time with every passing year letting all emotion stir the troubled waters of your soul, and it gets better with time.
31. If you can dream, dream now, if you can think, think about how to get it done because, with time, it will definitely get better.
32. It is the road that never goes out of sight, it is the path that we do not always see, it is the journey that we take with time, and it gets better with time.
33. Time heals everyone, time will heal you too, like a flower that grows from a seed, it will bloom and grow, and it’s better with time.
34. Time is the most wonderful and mysterious force that there is. It affects everything on earth. It gets better with time.
35. It gets better with time it doesn’t matter if you’re rich or poor, it doesn’t matter who your parents are, and it doesn’t matter how you were brought up.
36. Time heals everyone and it gets better with time. It’s a gift that we don’t deserve; it’s a gift that we’ve never really gotten before.
37. Once you’re down – you’ll get up again, never give up – you’ll see it’s worth it. And it gets better with time.
38. Time is always kind. It makes no mistakes. It only gives to those who help the most. It helps us all to see, it gives us all we need.
39. It’s never too late to change. Life gets better with time
40. No matter how difficult it may be, it will eventually get better with time. There is a light at the end of the tunnel.
41. Time moves in circles like the seasons, life has its UPS and downs, but there’s a reason for it all it’s all for a reason. We can only see the past, but the future will show us how it’s possible. It gets better with time.
42. It gets better with time, although the road is filled with bumps and bruises, all you need is to figure out how to deal with them and keep on moving in the right direction.
43. When I was young, I was told it will get better with time. But with the passage of time, I realized that time teaches us how to make things better. Truly, time is a teacher because it gets better with time each day of our lives.
44. No matter how difficult it may be, it will eventually get better with time, it may take days, weeks, months, or years, but it will eventually become clearer and clearer with time. Know this and know peace.
45. Enjoy your days high as a kite and rose-tinted, and you’ll find that disappointments just keep getting better. Life doesn’t always go to plan, but that’s no reason to stress. Time heals. We deal with some wounds that have to be dealt with over time.
46. Life can be tough sometimes, but you don’t always have to let bad situations get the better of you. Occasionally it’s enough to accept that things happen. Things aren’t always great. That’s just the way it is.
47. I’ve been through some tough times in the past, and I know how easy it can be to get pulled down. I’ve learnt there’s always a way out if you look for it. Don’t worry about anything bad happening. Remember that when people give you their worst, it opens the door for them to give you their best.
48. The world is full of problems and tough situations but things tend to work themselves out. If you’re feeling stressed and things seem to be getting on top of you, don’t panic. Instead, take a deep breath, and remember not to sweat the small stuff.
49. Not every morning is great, but there’s always a chance to start fresh. It’ll be better tomorrow. Take a deep breath, and remember that the worst is rarely as bad as it seems.
50. Take a deep breath and remember that things are never as bad as they seem in the moment. There are many ways to view bad situations or feelings. Take a step back, and try a new approach.
51. Life is not always easy, but there are certainly some ways you can improve your life. If you practice these tips, you’ll be on your way to a happier life. Life can be tough sometimes. Sometimes you were going to let things slide and have fun with it.
52. Life can sometimes be a struggle, but don’t let it get you down. Try to keep things in perspective and always have a positive outlook.
53. Don’t sweat it. When something doesn’t go your way, don’t feel like you have to pull your hair out to make it right. Take a deep breath, and remember that things are never as bad as they seem in the moment.
54. From a career meltdown to an argument with your best friend, you don’t have to let bad situations get the better of you. You could be a better man or not. Regardless, there’s some comfort in knowing things can always get worse.
55. One thing’s for sure — things will get better. Even if we’re in the middle of a mess right now, there’s always light at the end of the tunnel. Let’s focus on getting better every day.
56. When you go through hardships, you realize who your real friends are and what a meaningful life is all about. Things are not as bad as they seem through a blue filter.
57. Take a deep breath and remember that everything will be all right. It might not be the way you want it to be, but it will all work out somehow. Stop worrying about the bad things in life. They’re not worth your time and energy.
58. You know when you have one of those mornings where you trip over your shoelaces while running late to work, and then it falls out of your bag and rolls under the car directly in front of you? Just don’t, like, think about it. It all works out.
59. Life isn’t always easy, but you’ve got to remember that your successes and failures in the past do not define who you are today. Overcoming obstacles requires a growth mindset and the ability to see the big picture.
60. Don’t stress about work. You’ll always find a way to get the job done, even if you can only see the problems and not the solution. Remember always to take the time to relax and enjoy life.
Quotes About Things Getting Better With Time
The longer you do something, the better you become at it. Rome wasn’t built in a day, so be prepared to be patient. Sometimes you feel like the world is against you. Don’t worry; things have their ways of getting better with time. Take the time to stop, sit back, and let your mouth be filled with quotes of wisdom.
61. With age comes wisdom, experience and confidence. You’ll see. It gets better with time.
62. When you’re in a slump, it feels like you’re doing everything wrong. But trust me: It gets better with time.
63. You’ll look back on your journey and realize it gets better with time.
64. If things aren’t going your way, remember that it always gets better. We know how it feels to be down on your luck but don’t worry: things will get better. Don’t lose faith, and keep your chin up!
65. If you’re feeling burnt out, remember one thing: this too shall pass. It takes time and patience to see results. Don’t stress too much. When things get tough, stay cool and work through them.
66. Improvement takes time and patience, but you’ll see results with persistence. Come on, don’t worry – things will work out!
67. If you’re having a bad day, remember it does get better with time. When things are down for you, take a break and come back to the world refreshed and ready to tackle the day again.
68. Don’t worry if it doesn’t get better the first time. It will. Stay positive and keep working toward your goals!
69. The longer you wait to write that letter, the better it will be.
70. Don’t give up. Every day is a new opportunity to find more joy and happiness
71. Sometimes, the hardest part is just getting started. But as you keep pushing forward, you’ll find your life getting a lot better all the time.
72. It happens to us all from time to time. Things don’t go your way. That sucks, but don’t worry about it. Everything will be okay.
73. The harder you fall, the higher you bounce back. Life’s a journey, not a destination. Take it one step at a time.
74. It gets better with time. You’re not alone, you can do it.
75. It gets better with time. Every day will bring a new chance to change and make it better.
76. It doesn’t get better with age. It gets better with time.
77. The adage, “Practice makes perfect,” is true. The more you do something, the better you get at it. Anyone who tells you otherwise is just plain wrong. Time passes quickly, but great things never do. Treat yourself to something fun.
78. It’s not one specific thing that makes the world a better place. The little things make all the difference—and they add up to something big. This is not something that happens overnight. It takes time. But it’s well worth the wait.
79. The secret of getting ahead is getting started. Life is about enjoying the little things. That’s why we take time, not just to source the best natural ingredients.
80. Rushing means you’re going to make mistakes, so why not just relax and try to enjoy the ride? Try to focus on where you are to where you want to be, and appreciate how far you’ve come.
81. It’s the weekend. Take some time to relax and have fun. Sure, time flies. But it’s only because great things never last long enough. Make sure something good sticks a little longer by treating yourself to it.
82. To be an expert, you need to invest time and practice. Just like learning to play the guitar, you’ll have difficulty initially, but you’ll get better over time. Life is good. It all works out in the end. Don’t worry, be happy.
83. Rome wasn’t built in a day, and you won’t be an overnight success. Hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard. There is no such thing as time well spent. The only time worthwhile is the time you’re having fun.
84. Rome wasn’t built in a day. It takes time to become great at something. If you practice, the results will come. Everything takes time. The key is to keep trying. You’ll get there eventually. Hang in there. Life, like fine wine, gets better with age.
85. If you want to become good at something, it takes time. You can’t be the best at anything from the get-go – it just doesn’t work that way. There’s the saying that a good wine gets better with time.
86. Slip into something comfortable and spend a little on a gift. Time moves fast, but great things never do. Treat yourself to something fun. Keep at it, and you’ll find that eventually, the gains come quicker and easier.
87. If you love what you do and spend enough time doing it, the odds are pretty good that you’ll eventually become good at it. But remember that Rome wasn’t built in a day.
88. Time is precious, and great things should never be rushed. Slow down, sit back, and enjoy the ride. The longer you do something, the better you become at it. You’ll never be the best at something initially, and Rome wasn’t built in a day.
89. It’s time to take a break and let your hair down. We can help you find the perfect spot for a tipple or two. Ever notice how your kid gets better at something each day or what you can do today that you couldn’t do last year? You’ll get there, give it some time.
90. Of course, some things get better as time goes on. So a good wine and your favourite pair of jeans, your relationship with a best friend and your ever-growing career will also be successful in the long run.
91. The good times are yet to come. You’ll make it if you keep your head up and don’t give up.
92. If everything went smooth from the beginning, you will never understand the importance of life’s challenges. Things have a way of getting better with time.
93. Once you learn from your mistakes, you’ll see your life go from ordinary to exceptional. Things will always get better with time.
94. The true test of everything in life is time. With time, the best or worst in people will be seen, but as for hard times, they will always get better.
95. Life is not full of a bed of roses; the beginning may be rough, but with persistence, greater will be the later end.
96. No matter how dark a cloudy day is, the sun will still shine because everything gets better with time.
97. Enjoy the ride. Time heals all. It will only take a moment before you know what great things you are doing. Bad times do not last, but the people in it must surely last.
98. The perseverance of hard-working people outlives the hardship of the times they find themselves because bad times are just rainy days. Soon, the sun will shine again.
99. You can smile at the storm; the weather will never be made permanent for the storm. It will get better.
100. Don’t sweat it. These times will not last forever. Things will change for the better. Hang on!
Hopefully, this collection of positive, encouraging quotes will cheer you up and motivate you to keep going. You might have a hard time at first, but I promise it will get better with time. Don’t give up on yourself or your dreams. Instead, be patient and see where all of your hard work takes you.
These It gets better with time quotes will certainly take you back to when you started. These it gets better with time quotes are very inspiring, and they’re here to help you get through a tough day or week. They’ll help you relax and find your inspiration again.