Sisterhood can be some of the best kinds of relationships because it has a strong bond. But beyond that, being sisters by heart and not by blood is one of the most precious relationships you can have.
The ‘heart sister’ relationship is based on your initiative and not because of your blood relationship. They have a special bond that is unbreakable, and they encourage each other to reach for the stars.
These sisters by heart not by blood quotes below are the perfect way to describe sister relationships that are not because they were born by the same parents. They may look different and come from different backgrounds, but they are still sisters by heart. Enjoy!
Sisters by Heart Not by Blood Quotes
A sister by heart, not by blood will always put you first in her life. She will cheer you up when you are feeling down and encourage you to reach for the stars. A sister by heart will be the one who will take your hand and walk beside you through thick and thin.
1. Sisters by heart, not by blood. We are family regardless of where we are from and what language we speak.
2. Being sisters by heart, not by blood, is a constant reminder that family doesn’t stop at bloodlines.
3. Sisters by heart, not by blood. Sisters by choice, not by chance. Sisters who laugh together, cry together and support each other through thick and thin.
4. Sisters by blood have a physical connection to each other, but sisters by heart have a spiritual connection to each other. Blood can be donated and replaced, but a person’s soul is unique and needs to be nurtured.
5. Sisters by heart, not by blood. Sisters aren’t born–they’re made.
6. True sisters don’t need to be blood-related. They’re those who love and support each other, no matter what happens.
7. Sisters are the ones who watch out for each other while no one is looking.
8. Sisters by heart, not by blood. Friends of the heart and soul, not just friends of the family.
9. It doesn’t matter where you’re from or who your parents are; it matters that you have sisters by heart, not by blood.
10. Sisters by heart, not by blood. Sisters may fight and quarrel, but their hearts are always united.
11. A sister is someone who knows you so well. She knows you better than your own reflection. A sister by heart is someone whose presence brings out the best in you.
12. Sisterhood is defined by the love we have for each other, not by the blood that flows through our veins.
13. It’s not the blood of your family that makes you a sister, but it’s your heart of yours.
14. You’re not my sister, but you’re the sister I’ve always wanted.
15. Sisters by heart keep each other on their toes. They teach each other about life, even when it’s hard to listen. And no matter where we go in our lives, they always have a hand on our shoulders, ready to give each toe strength.
16. Sisters by heart, not by blood, is used to describe a sister relationship that isn’t formed through blood. It typically refers to two sisters who grow up together, sharing many kinds of experiences, but who aren’t raised by their birth parents.
17. Sisters by heart, not by blood, know the secret of life: that love is all we need.
18. Sisters by heart, not by blood. The bond of sisterhood is sweet and strong, a million times more than any relation by birth. Nothing can tear it apart.
19. Sisters by heart, not by blood. We are brought together by the love we have for one another, not our shared DNA.
20. Sisters by heart, not by blood. We’re here whenever you need us.
21. A sister by heart is a friend that knows you, loves you and cares more than anybody else.
22. The sisters in our lives are not by blood but by heart. We have all found that same home, and it’s in each other’s arms.
23. Sisters by heart not by blood, grow old together in memory.
24. A sister by heart, a sister by choice. It’s not their closeness in age or blood that makes them sisters. The love they share and the bond of friendship unite them.
25. Sisters by heart, not by blood, are more than blood. Any family situation is better than no family at all. A sister is someone who will always be there for you, no matter what.
26. Sisters by heart, not by blood. It’s a sign of our unique bond and rare friendship.
27. Sisters by heart, not by blood. Sisters are born of a common bond and experience that cannot be explained or taught.
28. Sisters by heart and not blood love each other no matter what, no matter how much pain they feel, and they survive together.
29. When we choose to love and support each other, the bonds of sisterhood are stronger than any blood connection.
30. Sisters by heart, not blood, are the most precious thing in your life.
31. My sisters by heart and my brothers by blood. Our differences may divide us, but our similarities bring us together.
32. Sisters don’t have to be blood-related, but they must be by heart.
33. You’ll never know what you have until it’s gone. You’ll never appreciate what you have until it’s gone. You’ll never appreciate your sisters until they’re dead.
34. Sisters by heart, not by blood. True sisters don’t judge each other or turn away from each other when times are tough. They are always there for you in good times and bad. You make them who they are today, and they will always be there for you when you need them most.
35. Sisters by heart, not blood. Sisters share laughter, tears and all kinds of crazy tales from the past. These women have supported each other through the good times and bad. They have always been there for each other when it mattered.
36. Sisters are not the same. Sisters by heart may not be the same as those you were born with, but we share something—a warmth that doesn’t come from blood or ties but is a true bond.
37. Our sisters are not by blood but by heart. We’ve gained more than just a sister-like bond—we’ve gained life’s most important lessons
38. Sisters don’t have to be blood-related. They can be by heart.
39. When you’re with the right sister, you can make everything okay.
40. Every sister has a story, and even the most ordinary ones are beautiful to me.
41. No matter how far you are apart, you are like sisters by heart; the bond that links you is stronger than any distance.
42. Sisters by heart, not by blood. Sisters by heart, sisters by choice and those who stand beside you whenever life gets hard.
43. Sisters are more than blood. They’re the ones who make you laugh, who support you through everything and who have been there for you throughout your life.
44. We’re sisters by heart, not by blood. That’s the difference between us. We’ve been through a lot together, especially in the past year and that bond has only grown over time.
45. Our sisters are the ones who make us stronger, smarter, and more caring.
46. Sisters are there for you at the moments when your friends can’t be. They’re always willing to listen and empathize—and they’ll understand how hard it is to go through something like a breakup or divorce.
47. The sisterhood is strong, and it grows stronger when you’re together.
48. A sister by heart is a best friend you always have with you.
49. A sister by heart is a friend with whom you can share all your secrets and still not feel like you’ve said too much.
50. Sisters by blood share a chunk of their DNA with you, but it’s your sister by choice who shares her life with you.
51. Sisters by heart, not by blood. This is the story of how two sisters find each other and become friends again after a decade apart.
52. We may not be blood-related. But we are sisters by heart, and that is all that matters.
53. Sisters by heart and not by blood are like the wings of love. They protect, encourage and keep you grounded.
54. Sisters, by heart, will always be there for each other no matter what happens in life.
55. Sisters by heart, not by blood, the meaning of getting along with sisters regardless of their differences, but with a different mother.
56. Sisters by heart, not by blood. We are beautiful, unique and different. We celebrate what makes us unique and special!
57. Sisters are like stars. You don’t always see them, but they light up your life.
58. Sisterhood is like a three-way conversation between your heart, brain, and physical space.
59. Sisters by heart, not blood. Sisters will look out for each other in times of need. Sisters are family.
60. Being her sister isn’t just about being there for her. It’s about being there for each other.
61. Sisters by heart, not by blood—they’re the best kind of friends.
62. Sisters by heart and not by blood can set you free from the chains of blood-relationship and soothe you with a hug when you are hurting.
63. Whether they were born of blood or by the heart, sisters are the best kind of sisters.
64. The bond between sisters is stronger than blood, and the love we share is stronger than time. Life is full of happy surprises when you let your heart lead the way
65. We are sisters by heart, not by blood, but we love each other with all our hearts!!
66. The sisterhood is stronger than blood. It’s stronger than barriers. It’s stronger than everything that stands in your way.
67. Friends are the sisters we never had but who have always been there for us.
68. Sisters by heart, not by blood. Life is more beautiful when you love someone who also loves you.
69. Their past may be different, but the bond between sisters is stronger than blood.
70. Sister love is not a blood relation but a heart connection, nourished by caring and shared experiences.
71. We are sisters by choice, and we support each other. We choose to love and be loved. We chose each other in spite of our differences, but most importantly, because of them. We care for each other deeply and feel blessed to have each other in our lives.
72. Sisterhood is the strongest bond. It’s more powerful than blood; you can’t put it on a necklace or pin it to your shirt.
73. Each sister is unique and special in her own way. They make us who we are. And they are the best friends we could ever have in this life.
74. Sisters by heart and not by blood are the doorway to each other’s hearts.
75. Sisters by heart, not by blood. Sisters are always there for each other and support each other. The bond between sisters is stronger than anything else in the world.
76. Sisters by heart, not by blood. Sisters by heart, not by choice. Sisters by heart, choose each other when the world is turning upside down.
77. A sister by heart is one of your best friends and will do anything for you. A sister by blood is your real true sister and will do anything for her own flesh and blood.
78. Sisters are the truest form of love. They’re not always by blood but by heart.
79. You can call me sister, but don’t be surprised when you forever find my handprint on your heart.
80. Sisters by heart are like the rainbow after a storm, they are colours that don’t match, but they’re beautiful together.
81. Sisters by heart are like peas in a pod. They grew up together, and they always knew just how to pack a punch.
82. Sisters are not defined by the blood running through their veins but by the ways they live and love.
83. Sisters by heart, not by blood. They are the ones who give their all for you and never ask for anything in return except love, support and friendship.
84. Sisters by heart, not blood. No matter what goes on in the outside world, we always have each other in our hearts.
85. Sisters by heart, not blood, are the ones who gave you their full support even if it was difficult for them to follow in your footsteps. They are your foundation.
86. Sisters by heart, not by blood. Sisters who love each other without reservation, without condition, and without apology.
87. Sisters by heart, not by blood. Sisters who love you beyond the grave just as much as in life.
88. Sisters by heart, not by blood. They’re the ones who bring us laughter and make us happy. They’re the ones who love us unconditionally and never stop believing in us. We will always have a place in our hearts for you guys.
89. Sisters by heart, not by blood. Sisters who’ve shared the same space and even beds. Sisters who are bound by a love that is deeper than blood—and one that will never be broken.
90. Sisters by heart and not by blood are more powerful than blood, they are more powerful than water, and they never fail to lift you up when you need it most.
91. Sisters by heart and not by blood grow up knowing that they will always be in love. But it’s not until they have children of their own that they know what real sisters are made of.
92. Sisters by heart and not by blood are like fingerprints: no two are alike. But a strong bond between us always lasts beyond time and space.
93. Sisters by heart and not by blood are the hardest kind of friends, those who make you laugh till your sides hurt when you’re sad and hold you when you cry.
94. Sisters by heart, not blood, are the ones that made it through the hard times, always cheering you on and never letting you give up.
95. Sisters by heart and not by blood are the women who value beauty and kindness over physical appearance and wealth. They don’t try to fit their sisters into a box—they are free to be themselves, laugh at themselves, and love one another for who they are.
96. Sisters by heart and not by blood are there to support each other—through giggles, tears and everything in between.
97. Sisters by heart, not by blood, are sisters that love each other through thick and thin, through good days, bad days, and everything in between.
98. The bond between sisters by heart is stronger than the ties of blood. There’s no greater feeling than when you look at your sister, and she looks back at you with that same smile she had when you were a kid.
99. Sisters by heart, not blood, are the women who have stood beside one another through thick and thin. They kept you going when things looked their bleakest.
100. We are sisters by heart, not by blood. Sisters watch each other’s backs, and we take care of each other. No matter how far apart we live or how much time passes between us, we will always be sisters by heart.
101. Sisters! We are not by blood but by heart. And this makes us link together so tightly through thick and thin, no matter the circumstances.
Now that you have gotten to the end of these sisters by heart not by blood quotes, you must have seen what it truly means to be a sister by heart, and you can now easily place all the sisters you have in your life to their different categories because some are closer to you and are not in your bloodline.
Please share this post with your friends and family. Don’t forget to let me know what you think about this post in the comment section below.