In 2022, you should be more grateful. You really do not have to wait until you are gifted a car before you mutter some appreciative words.
We all have that one person who’s been there for us through it all. That one person who believed in us and our dreams when others did not.
For courtesy sake, you might have said thank you. But, the universe actually wants you to blow your appreciation a little out of proportion because believing in another person takes a lot of courage. Here are messages to help you.
Thanks for Believing in Me, Dear
Amazing Thank you for Believing in Me Quotes for Lovers. Thanks for Believing in Me for Him or Her.
1. Everybody needs somebody. I am so grateful that you have been that somebody for me. Thank you for believing in me when I doubted myself. Thank you for being there when I had no one else.
2. If not for the presence of your faith in me, I do not know where I would have been
3. You have been a great form of support. Thanks for believing in me.
4. Great things have happened to me since you came into my life and you believe in me refused to shake.
5. I can’t thank you enough for believing in me. You are the truest person I know.
6. You help me hear the music in the world clearer and better. Thanks for believing in me.
7. I have confidence in myself today because you have been there before this day to make me see just how much I am worth.
8. The bond we share is born out of your incessant and constant show of love and support.
9. I do not take you and all that you have invested to prove that you have faith in me for granted.
10. It has been a really Wonder time spend with the person that believes most in me.
11. There is an amount of growth that comes with knowing that someone special believes in you. Thanks for making me grow.
12. I have never come across a better believer in me and in love.
13. All the things you believe in. Loyalty, friendship and love are quite magical. To think I’m one on the list is just really refreshing.
14. I was a walking disaster before you came along to snatch me from my doom and gave me something to actually work on. Thanks for believing in me.
15. No one has ever told me to dream big and keep pushing at it as you did. I’m forever grateful.
16. It’s actually beyond the things you say. Because words are indeed cheap. It has to do with the way you look at me like you actually believe in me. For this, I am grateful.
17. If I continue to have someone as believing as you around me, I really do not have anything to fear.
18. My dreams looked unrealistic until you broke things down and made me see reasons to believe and pursue my dream.
19. Thanks for believing in me when no one else could. Not even I.
20. I had an epiphany the first time you sat me down to talk to me about visions and dreams. I have been working with that ever since. Thanks.
21. I guess it’s true. Everybody does better when there is something that will do anything, just about everything to make their dreams come true.
22. stand in awe of your faith. It’s what brought me here.
23. Every word you utter matters. Some that you said years ago have brought me this far. Thanks.
24. I have known since I met you that I would only surround myself with believers and enthusiasts.
25. You have taught me in more than words that faith works always.
26. Thanks for having faith in me and for teaching me to have faith in myself and others.
27. You have been able to pass one message to me accurately. It’s that you believe in me with all of you. Thank you.
28. I can’t thank you enough for all the greatness you have made me achieve in the last months. Thanks for believing in me
29. You have proven yourself worthy of appreciation and emulation by believing in me and sticking with me regardless.
30. I do not think I am less of a person today, thanks to you for your encouragements
31. You’ve taught me to say what I mean and mean what I say. I mean it when I say you’ve brought me this far. Thank you.
32. You might have forgotten. But, I haven’t forgotten your look when you looked into my eyes and held my hands to remind me that you would always be around to support me.
33. You have said I am destined to be great more times than I can remember. Thanks for believing.
34. I hope to God that I am able to do as exceedingly and abundantly as you have said I am capable of doing.
35. You have made me come this far with a genuine look of faith and sweet words of encouragements. I am really grateful.
36. I searched for a friend but found a believer in all that I have ever dreamed of achieving. I’m so pumped.
37. Most times, you remind me of what it feels like to have your heart outside your chest. You do so much for my happiness. I’m o grateful.
38. I have this crazy assurance that I can be whatever and whoever I want to be. You taught me well.
39. I would not want to trade your company for anything else in the world. You say things just the way they are and remind me of reasons to never give up.
40. I have a few reasons to give up. But, one thing has remained constant in all of these. You, encouraging and remind me that I am born to be great.
41. I have only had reasons to press on in my pursuits with you as my number one confidant. Thanks.
42. Dreams need a dreamer and a believer to come to fruition. Thanks for being the believer.
43. Nothing comes by folding your arms and doing nothing. You often say this to me when I am too confuse to even take an action and it’s always helped. Thanks.
44. When others got cold feet from all the troubles that faced my dream, you stood firm. Thanks.
45. If I were to pay you for being a believer and supporter of my dream, I would pay you handsomely.
46. You have earned yourself a top notch respect for constantly believing in me.
47. Frankly, I never saw that I had it in me to change the world until you continuously whispered it in my ears.
48. If there is anything that has stuck in my head, it’s that I was born for greatness. Thanks for the constant reminder.
49. I will exhaust my tank of thanks if I decided to thank you for every time you said to me “I believe in you”
50. You have done so well for yourself and for me in more ways than one. Thanks for believing in me.
51. You have encouraged me to be authentic and true to myself. I have been and it’s only been success on success ever since. Thanks.
52. Oh, buddy! You sublime. I have a friend in you. Of this, I am sure and the way you believe in me is just top notch inspiring
53. You inspire me daily to be a better version of myself because you believe in me and you’re never afraid to show it. Thank you for believing in me.
54. I have had my fair share of disappointments. But, you were there all along to tell me I could still come out shining. Thanks for believing in me
55. On my way to the place that’s engineered in my mind as my promise land, I feel it is necessary to say thanks to that person that has shown faith on my behalf against the odds.
56. Someone like you can’t easily be beaten. You’re opinionated and a very strong believer. Thanks for choosing me.
57. You have been flawless in the belief area. Your belief is strong enough for us both. Thanks.
58. I have never been this blessed with a tenacious believer and friend. I am grateful to the universe and I thank you for yielding the call.
59. You have done marvelous things since I knew you, the most wonderful of all is how you constantly show enthusiasm towards my dreams as if they were yours.
60. I am eternally grateful for how far we have come together because of your belief in me.
Courage is needed to go through life and succeed. You give me so much courage with your words.
61. Against people’s judgement about me, you have stood. Thanks.
62. There is an aura that follows a friend that believes in you. You have it pasted all over you.
63. Even when you are far away from home, I still feel your belief in me clamoring to be seen and heard clearly.
64. You have shown an intensity that I cannot explain in believing me. Thank you.
65. All that I stand for today and all that I am today, someone pushed me to believe I could achieve them
66. You will have to get use to hearing your name in all of my speeches. You actually deserve that and more for believing in me
67. Before I garnered this large crowd of fans, you’ve always been one. I am grateful.
68. Just maybe I won’t be here doing all I’ve been destined to be if you had not stood up for me against the world that one time. Thank you.
69. Save this moment in your heart and remember that I said I will always be grateful to you for believing in me.
70. You have done so much that I can’t tell. I’m just really short of words to make my gratitude known.
71. Your strength and firm stance while I was falling and failing brought me back up to my bliss. I am so grateful.
72. I am so pleased to announce to the world that I have found someone worth cherishing forever. Thank you.
73. Your words are always meaningful. You have used them to shatter my doubt and conquer my fear. Thank you.
74. You are power and have an iconic way of standing by someone. I have never been more grateful for someone in my life.
75. I am a believer in love and light today because you taught me well in words and action.
76. I have had a wonderful life so far. You should take the credit.
77. Thanks so much for believing in a small, seemingly insignificant dream like mine.
78. I am indebted to you for life. Still figuring out how I’m going to pay you for believing in me.
79. I love how you set your goals and pursue them with fervor. You taught me to do same for mine and you showed in more than one way how much faith you have in me.
80. There are a few things I can leave behind without giving so much thought. You are not one. Thanks for believing in me
81. For every achievement I reach, I remember your words that set me on fire and see so many reasons to say thank you.
82. People often advise not to give a person too much power in your life. I wonder if these people have someone whose faith has stood the test of time and pain for your dreams to come to fruition.
83. I am a beautiful and successful woman today, thanks to someone like you who showed so much believe in me.
84. My dreams started to fly when you gave them wings with your words. Thanks for believing in me.
85. I do not know anyone who has contributed in all ramifications to see this dream come to fruition. I am grateful
86. I know people. Special, undaunted ones whose believe move mountains and make things happen. I know you and cherish you.
87. I am grateful that you saw it fit to share your most precious gift with me.
88. Your faith has done so much good for me. Thank you.
89. You have spent time, effort and all that you’ve been blessed with to see this dream come true. Thank you.
90. Only someone who believes in me and what I stand for would have been able to weather that storm together with me without backing out. Thank you.
91. Sometimes I wish I believed in myself half as much as you do in me. I do not know what I would do without you.
92. Thanks for all that you do. From believing to encouraging and ensuring all things turn out good.
93. You are good at making feel like I deserve the world. Thank you.
94. When others thought it was too good to be true, you told me I could do better. Thanks for believing.
95. I told you my plans for the future and you patted my back I said the most reassuring words. You got me, I got you.
96. You’re like a pillar of my dreams. Yours is the pillar upon which my dream is built. Thank you.
97. I have bigger aspirations than my age but having you has thought me not to fear what the future holds.
98. I have been doing exactly the things you have taught me. To be daring, have faith and never relent. Thanks for believing in me.
99. I feel so good that my dreams got the most tenacious believer in the whole wide world. You!
100. Thanks for igniting this huge feeling of I can in me and for gearing me towards greatness.
It is profitable to be grateful. If someone has done enough to hear an appreciation from you, go the extra mile. Learn it now!