Life is a gift from the creator and what we do with that gift is our decision to make. Sometimes, we take this gift for granted, and we forget how remarkable it is that we can walk and talk and think and feel. We lose sight of the awesome powers we have been given to shape our own destinies and that of others.
When we’re grateful for the life we already have, our thoughts start to turn away from what’s missing in our lives, and move toward feeling complete just as we are. It transforms us into people who appreciate what they have instead of always reaching for something new in order to feel satisfied.
Every morning when we get up, we should thank God for our lives because everything we have and have experienced is because of the grace of God in our lives.
Life is a gift from God and we need to appreciate every moment of it. Whether we are going through a storm or enjoying our lives, everything has to be accepted with grace. These thank God for my life quotes will encourage you to be thankful for everything in your life. Enjoy!!
Thank God for My Life Quotes
Thank you, God, for my health, family, friends and job. I’m grateful to have you in my life. Even when it’s hard I know that you will help me through. I feel like we have a very special relationship. Thank you for making life so wonderful!
1. Thank you for everything! I am so lucky to be alive and for all of the amazing things in my life. You are the greatest, God!
2. Thank you for everything you have provided me. Thank you for my parents, family and friends, school, college and all of the other things you have given me in my life. I truly appreciate all that you have done for me.
3. Thank you for giving me my life back. I was going through a hard time and struggling a lot, but you gave me the power to overcome my problems and come out stronger than ever before. I am very glad that we decided to meet again after so many years.
4. I have many people to thank in my life, but God is the most important one. Your grace and mercy led me to the people who I love and care about. Thank you for making me a better person, your blessings keep coming, and I will continue to be thankful.
5. Thank you for everything you have given me. You’ve given me a family with which to share life’s experiences. You’ve given me a career in which I can express myself intellectually and creatively, and it has led to some of my lifelong goals being achieved.
6. Dear God, thank you for being there with me through it all. I know I’ve said it before, but I want your help with this next step. Just know that I love and appreciate everything you’ve done for me.
7. Thank you for giving me everything I need to get through this. Although fear still circles my mind and heart, I know that you are always with me, guiding my steps and protecting me from danger.
8. Thank you for making everything possible. Without your presence in my life, I would have nothing to be thankful for. I love you and I will never stop being grateful for the privilege of living that you have given me, God.
9. Thank you for creating me and giving me the opportunity to experience life. I am very grateful for my family and all of the things I have and love. God, thank you for helping me feel better when I am down.
10. Thank you for the things you have given me, even those this is a very obvious thank you. I do not always say all of them out loud, but I am most grateful. From the big things like family and friends to the small things like cupcakes. Thank You.
11. Thank you for saving me from myself and for always being there for me. I am sure I wouldn’t be alive if it weren’t for you. You are a lifesaver, God.
12. I want to thank the Lord for my life. I am thankful for having a roof over my head and food in the fridge. Thank you for allowing me to sleep in late on a weekend and waking me up to a nice breakfast. I’m thankful that I am able to see my family as much as I want to and that this is one of the greatest gifts of all.
13. I just want to say thank you for my life! I know life can be tough and there are times when I am afraid that it is not worth living. But when I stop and look around, at the people in my life and the wonders of nature, I realize how thankful I am to have this life. I know it will get better every day.
14. Heavenly Father, I want to thank you for all your divine miracles. I am grateful for my life and all the blessings you have given me. You truly do work in mysterious ways. Your plans are better than anything I can even imagine.
15. Thank you for giving me a reason to be thankful. I count my blessings every day because you have given me so many things. Thank you for helping me when I need your guidance. Thank you for listening to all of my prayers.
16. Thank you for being my God. Thank you for all that you have seen fit to do for me during this life, as well as all of your guidance and direction. I’m very thankful for you and your everlasting love.
17. Thank you for giving me Jesus, the most precious gift in this entire world. He gave his life to save me and that is a sacrifice no one can ever make. Because of him, I can have eternal life with you in heaven! Thank you!
18. Thank you for all of the opportunities you have given me! I really appreciate your gifts. Thank you for blessing me with my wonderful wife, beautiful kids, and awesome friends!
19. Thank you for the stars, the moon and the sun. Thank you for the grass that grows and flowers that bloom to decorate our lives. Thank you for the family and friends who support me through thick and thin. Thank you for my health, my home and my life. Thank you!
20. Dear God: Thank you for everything. Your ways are mysterious, but I know you have a plan for me. Because of you I am alive and experiencing life! Thank you.
21. Thank you for my life. It has been enormous ups and downs, but I am still here. Thank you for the lessons I have learned, the people You brought into my life and the obstacles You helped me overcome. Thank you for helping me see the good in everyone and all that is beautiful in this universe.
22. There really is no way to thank you for creating this universe and all the things in it. I want to especially thank you for being gracious with me, and for showing me how to do the right thing. I am forever grateful that you let me live on this amazing Earth.
23. Thank you, God, for giving me the best family and friends I could ever have. I’m so lucky to have them. I know some days I take things for granted, but I don’t mean to. And thank you for making all of us in the world beautiful in different ways.
24. Thank you for this day and all of its wonders. Thank you for bringing my family and friends into my life. I am grateful to have you in my life.
25. Thank you for all that you have given me: my health and well being, the food on my plate, my family and friends close by. But what I need to thank you most for is that before I had all these wonderful things, there was You.
26. Thank you for everything. You have been so generous with me and I can’t wait to see what you will do next. Thank you for loving me and sending your Son, who died for me so I can be with you forever. I will never forget how good you’ve been to me.
27. God, I would just like to thank you for coming into my life. You have been a huge part of my life, even through the darkness. Thank you for showing me the light in life and opening my eyes.
28. Thank you for my life. I live in a wonderful country and have a family that loves me. Every day, I wake up to food on the table and a roof over my head. I have clothes on my body and shoes on my feet. I am so blessed with boys who will grow up to be good men and a beautiful daughter that brings me endless joy. I don’t deserve any of these things and thank you for giving them to me.
29. Thank you, God, for everything. Thank you for the adventures I have had and the ones that I will have. Thank you for making my life so interesting.
30. Thank you for this fantastic life. A life full of excitement and opportunities, a life in which I can discover the true meaning of life. I’m so grateful that you have given this to me.
31. Thank you for all of your blessings in my life. You’ve given me the family and friends I love, health and good fortune and an opportunity to do great things. Because of you, I can accomplish anything.
32. Dear God, thank you for this beautiful day. Thank you for all the good things in my life and for the good people I get to share my life with. Thank you for showing me that everything is possible when I put my mind to it. Thank you for all that I have in my life right now.
33. Thank you for taking care of me throughout my life. Thank you for giving me the strength and courage to stand up against adversity. Thank you for helping me get through all the really tough times and for always being with me when I need you.
34. Thank you for the blessings you have given me. I pray to you every day and in return, I am thankful for the love of my family, friends, and job.
35. Thank you for being with me every step of the way. I don’t know what I would do without your guidance, protection, and love. I am so grateful to have you as my God!
36. Thank you for giving me the chance to live. Worth every moment to press on. Thank you for all my friends and family, I love you all.
37. I want to thank you for giving me life, being there and guiding me through it. I want to thank you for all the people in my life whom you’ve helped me surround myself with, especially those that have been there when I needed them most. Thank you for watching over me, guiding me and showing me the way.
38. Thank you for listening to my prayers and always being there when I need you. I could not make it through some of life’s challenges without your help.
39. God, you are so good! Thank you for my wonderful life. Thank you for my endless blessings. Thank you God for my new job, thank you God for my husband who takes good care of me, thank you, God!
40. Thank you for all of the wonderful things in my life. I am so thankful to be alive, with a whole family full of people who love me. Thank you, God, for being there for me and serving as my guide when things get hard. It means the world to me.
41. Thank you for my life. Beautiful family, great job, good health. I am grateful for everything I have.
42. Thank you for being there for me every day. I am so grateful for the life you have given me, my health, my family and friends, my hobbies, and every other blessing in my life. It’s better to be thankful than anything else.
43. Thank you for my friends and family. You have given me so much in life, thank you for everything.
44. Thank you for all of the things You have brought into my life. I am so grateful for my family and friends, as well as my work. I really appreciate being able to do the things I love and sharing them with others.
45. Thank you for being there for me. When I start feeling frustrated and defeated, the only thing I have to do is look to the Heavens and remember that you are always there for me. I’m grateful for all the good things in my life, but I’m most grateful that you have been there from the beginning to see me through all of it.
46. Thank you for my family and my friends. I am very grateful to have them in my life. And thank you for my job, which gives me purpose and enables me to help others. Thank you!
47. Thank you for all the blessings in my life. I enjoy being alive and doing all the things that I get to do. Thank you for always being there to guide me and support me, and thank you for giving me a good family.
48. Thank you, God, for creating me and giving me the opportunity to live. You have also given me a lot of wonderful people in my life that I love very much. This is just one small thank you among many. I appreciate you.
49. Thank you for being my God. Thank you for helping me through all of the hard times in my life.
50. Thank you for this life. I really love it and I’m grateful to live it. Thank you for sending me an angel to keep me company every day. Thank you for my family, friends and everything else in my life which is great and positive.
51. Thank you for all that you have done for me. I sometimes get down and wish things were different, but then I think about how far I’ve come and realize that I cannot be unhappy after all you have done for me. Thank you so much.
52. Thank you for all that you have given me. I know I am not alone in this world. You’re keeping me safe, healthy, and happy. I have so much to be thankful for.
53. Thank you for creation, life, and everything else. For always being there when I need you and never judging me even when I mess up. Thank you also for all the blessings I’ve been given and the people who have been placed in my life.
54. Thank you for blessing me with every day I live. Thank you for sending me people who care about me and help me when I need it. I am thankful for every bit of my life, both bad and good. Thank you for helping my family when they need it the most. I pray you will bless me and my family with even more joy in the future.
55. Thank you for everything you have given me. I am grateful for the breath in my lungs and the ability to find happiness every day.
56. Thank you for my life. I’m so grateful I have a family who loves me and treats me well as they see fit. I appreciate everything you do for me, God.
57. Thank you, God, for everything. I am sorry that I do not thank you more often. Thank you for my family and friends. Thank you for my life and the opportunity to live it as best I can. Thank you for my health and blessings.
58. Thank you for giving me this life to live. I’m so happy I get to wake up each day, look at the beautiful world around me and know that you are always there for me. Your love is a blessing in day to day life.
59. Thank you for all the great things in my life. I’m purposely trying to say “thank you” more often to show my gratitude for all that I have experienced and all that I have now.
60. Thank you for my home, my family, my friends and yourself. I am so grateful for a second chance in life.
61. Thank you for all the blessings you have bestowed upon my life. If it wasn’t for your love, guidance and support, I would not have gone as far as I have in life. Thank you for the many things you have done for me and if it weren’t for your mercy and grace, I would not be here today.
62. Thank you for everything. I know it may sound strange but I feel like we are all in this together, and I also want to thank you for the bad things because It makes me appreciate the good.
63. Thank you for my life. I know sometimes it’s hard, but you are always there to pick me up when I’m down. Thank you for blessing me with a roof over my head and food in my stomach. I feel truly blessed to know you and have you in my life.
64. Thank you for my life. Thank you for all the things in my life. I’m so thankful to be alive and able to enjoy my family and you! I appreciate everything in life! And thank you for this special day.
65. Dear God, thank you for the family that you gave me. Although there are some days where I feel like they are a burden off of me, thank you for giving me the family/marriage that I have been blessed with. Thank you for all the friends in my life who bring joy and happiness to each day. Thank you for telling us to be humble and be thankful, because it has been a great reminder that I need to take time to appreciate all you have given me.
66. Thank you for all that you have given me. You have given me life, health, and parents who have raised me right. I am so grateful to you.
67. Thank you for letting me live another year on this planet. I have a lot of things to be thankful for but most of all, I am thankful that I get a chance to be alive. I thank you for sharing your wisdom with us and giving us the gift of life.
68. Thank you for all the good things in my life. You are always there, and I am thankful for that. You make it so I can be strong and be able to overcome obstacles and share my happiness with others.
69. Thank you for allowing me to wake up every morning and see another day. Thank you for letting me spend time with my family, friends and others. Thank you for letting me help others in their time of need, Thank you.
70. I am thankful to you, God. No words can describe how thankful I am to have your love and support in my life. Thank you for everything that you do for me, day in and day out. Your grace and mercy rain down on me like the gentle rain in spring showers. I know that with trusting hope and unfaltering trust, I will make it through all of life’s hardest moments because of your gift to me, Jesus Christ.
71. Thank you, God, for everything you have given me in life. I’m truly grateful and thankful.
72. Thank you for existing. Life would be so boring if you did not exist to guide us. My life would have been so much worse if I never had parents that raised me, guided me and taught me good habits. Thank you for all of the blessings in my life and protect them always.
73. Thank you for this life. Sometimes it is not easy, it can be very hard, but I know that you have a plan for me and my family. I am grateful for your mercy and grace each day. Thanks for giving me the strength to persevere and make it through the tough times so that I can see a clear path ahead.
74. God, I want to thank you for the life you gave me. I know that It’s not for humans to understand your ways of doing things. So thank you.
75. Thank you for being there for me. Without you, I would not have a life or a voice. Thank you for everything.
76. Dear God, I do not know what I would do without you. You have done so much for me, but it is still hard to see the good in life at times. Thank you for helping me get through hard times.
77. Thank you for everything in my life. Thank you for the breath I breathe, for the clothes I wear, for my eyes that see the world around me and most of all, thank you for my heart, my brain and my body. Thank you for this life and that I am alive.
78. I just want to thank you for all of the marvellous things in life. Thank you for making it possible for us to live and breathe and walk on earth. Thank you for giving us your love and grace.
79. You are truly amazing. Thank you for my life, for all the openings you have placed in my paths and for guiding me along the way.
80. God, Thank you for blessing me with good health, loved ones and a place to call home. I know that life can be difficult but I believe in your gift to me and will continue to treasure it and pray for your guidance.
81. Dear God, I want to thank you for everything in my life. From the people, who are like family, to my ability to live a happy life and experience things that I would not be able to experience without you. Thank you, God, for being there for me when I am down on myself.
82. God, thank you for giving me my life. I’ve had some rough times and I sometimes felt like giving up completely. But then things got better and the bad times made me stronger. I’m not sure where I would be if you didn’t give me the strength to fight through those hard times. So thank you God for being there for me, no matter what happens in my life.
83. I am so grateful to you for my life. There are many moments when I forget this, but I want to thank you for everything you have given me.
84. Thank you, God, for all the blessings in my life. I never give enough thanks, so thank you so much for this. You are amazing and have a blessed day.
85. Thank you for your guidance, thank you for blessing me with my family, thank you for the little things I forget to do and of course, thank you for all the times you have answered my prayers. Help me make sure I tell these people how grateful I am so that I know just how blessed I am.
86. Thank you for the life you have given me. I am grateful and humbled to be alive in this world.
87. Dear God, thank you for your grace and mercies. I know that you have heard my prayers, ideas, and requests. I ask that you would help me to see the things I overlook every day and to be grateful for them.
88. Thank you for all the blessings in my life. Thank you for being your most merciful and compassionate self, for I am undeserving. My life is a blessing and without your mercy, I would be lost.
89. Thank you for every breath I take, every moment of joy and sorrow, every moment of something. Thank you for the sun that rises and sets, the trees and flowers that grow, the oceans, rain and snow. Thank you ever so much dear God: You are always there when needed.
90. Dear God, no matter where I go, I always carry a piece of You with me. All that I am, all that I have, and all that I will ever be is because of You. Thank You for making me the person that I am today.
91. Dear God, I love you so much. Thank you for taking me through such incredible circumstances in my life that have helped me learn and grow. Thank you for helping me get through depression and for making all of the hard times worthwhile. I thank you for the people and opportunities you have given me to be successful. I love you.
92. God, thank you for being so present in my life I don’t know how to be anything other than your humble servant. Your love is overwhelming and captivating in any situation. Thank you for being a constant reminder of your love for me.
93. Thank you, my God. Thank you for being patient with me and giving me the time to praise You in my own way. Thank you for raising my family, friends and me up even though they’re sometimes mean to me. I would not have been able to get to where I am today without your help.
94. Thank you, God. You have helped me get through some very hard times and I know that life will be an endless adventure because of such a strong foundation that has been laid.
95. Thank you for giving me the strength to accomplish what I have set out to do. For giving me life and turning my dreams into reality.
96. Thank you for making this what I am beholden to. I love my life and everything that is in it. Without you, I am nothing.
97. Thank you for being there and watching over me throughout my life. I know it was hard for you to create a world full of so much pain and suffering, but thank you for trusting me to live in an imperfect one.
98. Thank you for being the most perfect God that could exist. I thank you every day for my family, friends, community and life in general. I’m very grateful to be alive and have all of these things in my life.
99. Thank you for giving me a life that I am happy with. I used to be so miserable and scared, but you brought me to a place where I am happy now. Thank you for all of the blessings in my life.
100. Thank you for my life. I appreciate being able to go through life, being able to make choices, being able to love people and things, for everything that makes me happy!
101. Thank you for the life you have given me. You gave me a great family who taught me about faith and love.
102. I want to thank you for giving me the opportunity to live life. Something that I never imagined would be possible because of my health problems as a child. I’m grateful for everything in my life, the good and bad.
103. Thank you, God, for all of your blessings. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me, and I have managed to go through this earthly life so far just fine. I hope that in the future You will be there once again when I need you most.
104. Thank you for all of the blessings I have in my life. Every day I am grateful to wake up as a healthy human being. Thank you for the amazing family and friends in my life who help make me feel great while inspiring me.
Showing your gratitude to God is a wonderful way to live a life of contentment and humility, and we should all strive to do so.
I hope you found the quotes in this post helpful, If you did, please let me know in the comment section and please, do not forget to share this post with your friends and network. Thanks for reading!