If your child has been making you proud, then you should do everything in your power to make sure he/she knows how much you love and cherish what he/she does.
Having a good child is a blessing. In fact, it’s one of the greatest blessings, if not the greatest. There’s a great feeling and peace that comes with knowing that you have a good child, that is working hard and doing all he can to make you proud and one you can vouch for.
It’s very important that a child like this knows how you feel about him/her. Fortunately for you, I have made a compilation of the best I am proud to be your mom quotes, and you can find them below. Make sure that you pick the one that best suits your son, and he will appreciate it.
Proud to be Your Mother Messages and Quotes
Dear son, I am beyond proud and blessed to be your mother. You only keep making me happy with each of your great moves. I’m happy to be a part of your amazing journey to greatness. I can’t wait for you to tell the world how you got here. I am proud of you, son.
1. You have made me proud beyond my imagination, trust me. I never ever thought you could do great things at this age. I’m so glad to be supporting you with everything I have. And if God tarries, I won’t stop. I’m a proud mom because of you. Don’t stop making me proud.
2. Dear daughter, you’ve been doing very well for yourself. Honestly, you work so hard to put food on the table. You’ve never complained about my endless lists of needs. I’m happy to be your mother, and I know that you won’t stop doing great things. I’m super proud of you.
3. I honestly don’t know how to thank you for being such an amazing daughter to me. Apart from this, you’re a very good person to everyone who has come in contact with you. I am so proud of you and everything you’ve been up to, lately. I want you to know that I will never leave you to do it alone.
4. Being proud of you, has now become a hobby. You’re a very wonderful son, and I can’t overemphasize your importance and value in my life. I’m so grateful to God for you, and I know that He won’t stop blessing you, no matter how much you feel His blessings are. I love you.
5. Dear daughter, you already know how I feel about you. You know I won’t trade you for anything in this world. You know I won’t ever leave you alone. You know you’re the only one I want to keep supporting with my sweat, blood and money. I’m already very proud of you, but I want to be prouder. I love you, baby.
6. You can be such a handful, but every mother will feel so blessed to have you as their child. Trust me, the feeling I have is out of this world. You have given me a beautiful story to tell. You’ve turned my sorrow into happiness, and for that, I won’t stop being proud of you. I love you so much.
7. Everyone knows that you mean a lot to me. There’s just a little I can do without your presence. I’m so happy to have this kind of beautiful relationship with my daughter. I see myself in you, and that’s just one of the reasons I won’t stop loving you. I’m super proud of you, dear daughter. Keep making me proud.
8. Other people may not understand how you make me feel, but that’s absolutely up to them. I constantly begged God to bless me with you, before you came through. When you did, things began to truly make sense. This is why I always never trade your presence for anything in the world. I am proud of you, my sweet daughter.
9. My baby, you work so hard. When I was your age, I didn’t have enough strength to do the things I loved. I’m so happy that that’s not your reality. You’re better than I was, and this makes me very happy and proud of you. I will continue to love and support you, no matter what happens. I love you so much, sweetie.
10. Your father and I am so proud to have you as our daughter. We are proud to be called your parents. I’m your mother, and I know what it feels like to have a daughter who’s as amazing and beautiful as you. You’ve always been my dream, but now, you’re my reality. I love you so much, and I’m very proud of you.
11. Having a son like you, is everything. I’m happy to have a son who takes after me in everything. A son who’s so free to talk to me about anything at all. Our relationship means so much to me, and I will make sure to keep it flourishing forever. I’m proud of you, son. All my love.
12. It’s expected of you to be a good boy, but at the same time, you should be praised for it. You’re the first teenager I know, who will not be influenced by peer pressure. You’re always found reading your books or running errands. There’s no doubt that you will be a great person. I am proud of you, my darling. Keep it up.
13. Ever since I had you, things have never remained the same. Your presence has made everything beautiful and better. I honestly don’t know where to start appreciating you for allowing God to use you to change my story. I’m so glad that you’re mine. I will do anything for you, as long as you keep making me proud. I love you.
14. Been your mom for a very long time, and I have always known you to be a wonderful boy. You’re always up and doing. You have never been comfortable with being average. I’m so proud of all you’ve managed to gather. Here’s letting you know that I will not stop supporting you. I am proud of you.
15. You have never brought me shame. The only thing you do is, put the name of this family on the lips of so many people. Honestly, I love how people talk about our family, because of you. You’re the one who’s made this happen, and for that, I am proud of you. Keep doing the good work. I love you.
16. I’m very sure that you will have little or no problem with your growth. You’re a very humble boy who knows exactly how to go about some things. You work so hard on developing yourself, and I’m so happy that you’re seeing the results now. You still have so many goals to crush, so get to work. I’m proud of you, my boy.
17. We’re the closest people on earth. Everyone knows I don’t joke with things about you. I don’t ever entertain naysayers. You’re my reality, and I’m grateful to have you in my life. Nothing will ever stop me from feeling like the best mom in the world. You just keep making the whole family proud. Your rock, boy.
18. If hard work was a person, then it would be you. In fact, your second name is hard work. My darling, God really loves you, because if not, there’s no how you can get that kind of strength. I have never seen a man who works as hard as you do. Surprisingly, you’re always happy to work. Now you know why I am proud of you. I love you, son.
19. Trust me, you work too hard for a woman. When I was your age, I never subjected myself to things that drain my energy. I know you’d love to be successful at all costs, but you need to take it easy on yourself. If you need any help, just call on me. I need you to work smart, instead. I’m proud of you, though.
20. I don’t ever get to say this enough, but I’m very proud of you. I have watched you grow from being a toddler to the very handsome and hardworking man you are, today. Thank you for being so focused on your goals. You know I won’t stop supporting you, son. I love you.
21. Trust me, you do too much for me. Sometimes, I can’t stop thinking about what I have done to deserve this love and good treatment from you. You’re a great son. I’m very sure that your future family will be so blessed to have you. I hope you don’t change who you truly are. I am proud of you.
22. Come rain and shine, you will be my lovely son and best friend. I have loved you, long before I held you in my arms. I still feel so happy to have you, just like it was when I gave birth to you. I love you so much, and it’s so great to see how much you’ve grown. Glad to have a successful son like you. I’m proud.
23. As long as you’re fine, then I am fine as well. You’re a wonderful daughter, and I can’t wait for you to blossom into a lovely and amazing woman in society. I know you have so many great things in store to offer the world, but till then, I will continue to support and love you. I’m so proud of you, daughter.
24. Look how beautiful and well put together you are, my sweet daughter. I can’t believe this angel came out of my womb. You’ve given me so many reasons to be happy, ever since you became my daughter. Even though I don’t have much to give, I hope my love and support will be enough for you. I am proud of you my daughter.
25. Life really tried to deal with me, but you came to fight for me. I never knew God would bless me so early. Having you at the early stage of my life remains the best thing that’s ever happened to me. I’m so grateful to God for not putting me to shame. You’re my success story, and I can’t wait to show you off to the world. I’m proud of you.
26. I will continue to be grateful to God for blessing me with such a great gift. You changed my life forever, daughter. You made sure to turn my sadness into happiness. I can’t thank you enough for coming with all the blessings I have been longing to experience. I’m blessed to have you, and I’m proud of you.
27. People will never understand what you mean to me, and that’s very fine, as I do not owe anyone an explanation. I love you with all my heart. I love you with all I own. You’re a wonderful child to me, and a blessing to the world at large. I hope that you continue to have reasons to push forward. I am proud of you, regardless.
28. You already know that I love you so much. You’re my right-hand person, and I do not take you for granted. Because of you, my life is filled with love and light. I’m grateful for the bond we share and everything that exists between us. I hope that we continue to be happy mother and daughters. I love you so much.
29. In all circumstances, I always give thanks to God. Dear daughter, you were the one whose entrance changed my life forever. I honestly don’t know how you did it. You’re just a lovely person whose life oozes God’s grace and mercy. I’m glad to be associated with you as your mother. Thank you for choosing me. Thank you for making me proud. I love you.
30. On countless occasions, you have made me proud. Even when I wasn’t there as I ought to, you never pushed me away. You understood everything, even when you had a choice not to. I honestly can’t thank you enough for being so understanding and cooperative. I love you to the moon and back, and I’m super proud of you.
31. I know you’ve done very well for yourself, but I’m super excited for what’s to come. I have been working tirelessly to make sure I put a smile on your face, by reciprocating your kindness and love towards me. Dear daughter, I am grateful forever. I love you, and I am proud of you. Let’s keep doing this.
32. Even after so many years of being married, marriage couldn’t change you. You’re still that lovely and amazing daughter of mine. You still make me proud like you owe me an explanation if you don’t. I’m grateful for you and your family. I hope that God continues to increase you on all sides. I love you.
33. I’m so happy to have been a huge part of your life, growing up. You have no idea how I feel now. God has really blessed me by placing the right people in my life. You top the list of these people, and I’m so happy you do. Thank you for riding with me in good and bad times. Continue to make me proud.
34. Because I have you in my life, happiness has nowhere it’s going to. I’m stuck with happiness, forever. Dear daughter, you’re my happy place. You’re my essence and the reason I live. I’m so happy to have you in my life. I hope that you continue to have reasons to make me happy and proud. I love you.
35. Your tenaciousness is one of the things I admire about you. You don’t ever give up. You only keep holding it down, even when it seems like luck isn’t forthcoming. I’m so proud of how far you’ve come. You’ve done a lot of work on yourself, and I hope the results turn out beautiful and great. I am proud of you, son.
36. You have always been the best
part of my life. That’s why I have never stopped celebrating you. It’s not your birthday today, but because I see how much hard work you put into fixing yourself, I thought to motivate you to keep at it. It might seem like nothing has changed, but trust me, a lot has. I am proud of you.
37. The circumstances of life will never determine where you stand in my life. You’re a great boy, and you’re doing very well. Just look how much you’ve been able to achieve in such a little time. I promise to keep an eye on you, just to make sure you don’t miss it. I am proud of you, son. Keep moving.
38. People may not see the good in you, but you’re a great person. People’s validation doesn’t matter at all. You owe yourself a lot, and that’s what you should focus on. That’s what should be driving you. I will always support and be there for you, no matter what. Thank you for making me a proud mom. I love you.
39. Ain’t you just the best son in the world? At my age, you still make sure you take me shopping every now and then. You always make me happy by showing up unannounced. You just want to keep putting a smile on my face. Trust me, all these make me happy, and I can’t wait to enjoy even more. I am proud of you, and I love you so much.
40. You have been my best friend, for years. In all of those years, I have never had to report you to anyone. There has never been an intervention of a third party in our affairs. We do things like we are age mates. I’m so happy to have such a strong and great bond with you, my daughter. I am proud of you, as well. And I love you so much.
41. Thank you for choosing to be with me, son. The journey has been so rough, but you’re the one who makes it interesting for me. Thank you for keeping me sane and happy. Trust me, I won’t trade you for anything, because you are everything to me. I love you so much, my son. Thank you.
42. I know you’re still a young boy, but you give me so much joy and I can’t stop talking about it. Ever since I had you, I have been a happy woman, sister, friend, mother, neighbour, business partner, just name it. My life is much more beautiful than it always was. I am grateful, dear son. Thank you for being my pride and joy.
43. You have done a lot of work on yourself, in the past year. Despite how painful growth is, you went through yours like a king. You shouldered all the pain and inconveniences that came with it. Thank you for being so strong, through it all. Your strength and tenacity got you the life that you deserve. I am so proud of you.
44. You have always been a very brilliant and focused boy. You’re versatile too, and I love you for that. You’ve inspired more lives than I have, and I’m proud of you for that. I just love how you keep living each moment with no regrets, but blessings. I can’t wait for the world to finally get to know who you are.
45. I have always loved you. Everything about me has always been about you. The first time I held you in my arms, you were breathtakingly beautiful and irresistible. It took your dad’s intervention for me to drop you. I still feel the same way, even after so many years. I love you, son.
46. I absolutely love how you live your life. It shows that I’m a great mother. Trust me, I did a good job training you. I left every other thing, just to focus on you. I’m so happy that it paid off, at the end of the day. There you have the best life; keep living it. I’m so proud of you.
47. My story will never be completely told, without you. My success story will never make any meaning, without you. I’m grateful for all you’ve been to me. You’re a son whom I will never be tired of taking care of. Even when you’re married, I will still be very involved in your life. I love you too much.
48. Things change, but my love for you will remain true forever. You’ve shown me nothing but love. Because of you, I know what it means to truly be in love. I haven’t been lucky enough to find a man who loves me. But because you love me, I have everything. I’m so proud of you, my darling.
49. Even there’s anything like an afterlife, then I’d love for you to be my son again and again. You’re an absolute best son and friend. I can’t trade you for anything in this life. I’m grateful that I find comfort in loving you. I’m also grateful that things keep getting better for you. I am proud of you, son. Keep it up.
50. For you, I will do anything. You mean the world to me, son. You’ve been my light for years, and you’ve never blinked, not to talk of dying. Thank you for making things great for me. You’re doing very well too, and I am proud of you. Please, keep it moving. Do not stop, till you’re there.
Hey there! I’m very sure you enjoyed going through the I am proud to be your mom quotes up there. Thank you for always supporting me. I would love for you to drop your comment(s) below, so I can know how you feel about them. Don’t forget to tell a friend about this page. Thank you.