Mothers are the most underappreciated superhero in our society today. They’re selfless, kind, and therefore their kids, no matter how old they are. Every mother wants their children to succeed in life. The ways, in which they do that, are as different as all the families around us.
Whether you are a single mom or married with a son or daughter, motherhood is the most challenging job out there. It is also the most rewarding experience.
As a mother, I know it could be exhausting to be a super mum. You probably try your best to make your kids ready for the real world by teaching them how to play, clean, and get along with people from different backgrounds and also help them to find out their interests and their path towards success.
“I am proud to be your moms is what most moms want to tell their children. Why don’t you go through these beautifully written I am proud to be your mom’s messages and quotes to honour the beautiful partnership between you and your children.
Proud to be Your Mother Messages
I am so proud to be your mother, you’ve reached such great milestones, and now I get to see you grow all on your own as you set out into the world. I love you and wish you the best in life.
1. You are a great boy, my child and I know I never tell you enough that I love you and that I am proud of you. Never forget that. I am so proud that I am your mom.
2. My daughter is very special to me, she’s an angel. I wish that other people know how she feels when I am around her. I do the best for her because I love her and I am so proud to be her mom.
3. I am so proud of my daughter’s accomplishments as well as her happy nature and want everyone to know how much I love and cherish her.
4. I am proud of you, my son. It has been a long time since that fated day when you were brought home from the hospital to join our family. Now, you are changing constantly, growing and learning new things every day. Love you to bits.
5. Every time you win an award, every time you earn a milestone, every time you overcome a challenge, every time I see you being kind and generous or brave and willing, I am proud. Every day when I see your face or get to feel your hug my heart bursts with pride.
6. I am so happy to think that my son will soon be off to college, after years of being together. I also want to wish him good luck on his way out of high school and well into college life.
7. There are many reasons why I like being your mother, my darling. You are bright and kind and thoughtful and you never forget my birthday. But the most important thing is that you know how much I love you even though sometimes I don’t say it often enough.
8. I am proud to be your mom. I will always support you and love you. You’re an amazing, capable child and I love you till infinity and beyond. You inspire me.
9. I am proud to be your mom because you are the light of my life the reason that I smile and you make my world a better place. I love you more than you will ever know.
10. I am proud to be your mom. You are a joy, my ray of sunshine and the best addition to this family. I love you, little man. Wish you a blessed day with loving care, love, and of course a pinch of fun.
11. I am proud to be your mother. I will love you, care for you and guide you until the day my life is done. You are the best child ever.
12. Being a mother is the most important thing that has happened to me since I have joined this earth and being yours is the best thing that has ever happened to me. I am so proud to be your mom.
13. I’m proud to be your mom. Not your friend, not your pal, not your lady, but your mom! You make parenting so easy. You are the best.
14. Dear daughter, I’m proud of you. I love you. And with all the joy in my heart, I want to tell you just how much I love and value you.
15. I am so proud of you, my sweet handsome son. I’m glad you’re growing up, but I hope you’ll always be my little boy.
16. I woke up like this…mom mode. I am proud to be your mom. I know it’s not always easy, but know that I love you and I’m so proud of you.
17. I am proud to be your mother! I’ve loved every day of this journey, watching you grow and spread wings. I love you fierce. You’re what makes my world go round, Now and always.
18. I am proud of you! That’s what a mom always says to her children. I am your Mom and I always love you to the moon and beyond.
19. I am proud to be a mom to my three amazing kids and my two beautiful grandkids. I am proud of being a wife, who is married to the most wonderful guy on Earth.
20. Baking and enjoying the feeling of being a proud and thankful mom who did a lot to support you, my baby. I hope you have a special day feeling the warmest thoughts from everyone you meet.
21. I’m so proud of you! You finished your first year at university. We made it! I love you. You make me proud every day. I am proud to be your mom.
22. I am proud to be your mom not just because you are my girl, but because you are always so true. You’re smart and bright, and true blue through and through. I couldn’t ask for a better person than my daughter.
23. I am proud to be your mom. I have loved you all the days of my life. You are an incredible person even when you throw some shade my way.
24. I am proud to be your mom because of you I am a better person, because of you I have learned so much in life, because of you I sacrifice my time and myself for you. I love you, my darling.
25. You asked me what made me a good mom. Well, I’m not sure that there is such thing as a good or bad mom. What I do know is my heart, it beats and is full of love for you. You’re here and in my arms and I am so proud to be your Mom.
26. At a time like this, I am reminded of how lucky I am to be your mom. Thank you for being my love and the best thing that happened to me.
27. You’ll never be truly prepared to be a mom. And that’s why you do such a great job making me a good one. To my awesome son. I love you.
28. I am a very proud parent. And not just of my children. Proud of their friends as well… I’m grateful for them too. My children are the best because of them too.
29. You are the joy of my life, the love of my heart, the smile on my face, the one person in this world I will always be there for no matter what. You, my dear make me proud to be your mom.
30. I am proud to be your Mom, thank you for the joy you bring to my life, I could feel so lucky. Without you, I’d be a stranger in a strange land.
31. I am proud to be your mom and everything we do together shapes the world around us. I couldn’t ask for a better daughter because you’ve always been there for me. SMILE
32. What’s the best part of being a mom? The teeny tiny toes, the chubby baby tummy, or the sweetest smile ever? To be perfectly honest, I’m head over heels for all three.
33. I am proud to be your mom. You’re the only thing I’ve ever made and you make me happy every day. Even if I drove you crazy, it was worth it because look at you now.
34. I am proud to be your mom. It’s an honour to measure up to the miles on your heart. Thank u for making my life worth living.
35. I’m proud to be your mother – because you’re the kindest person I know. You are a great kid, thanks for always being there for me! You are the best.
36. So much of my joy in life comes from being your Mom. I’m so proud you’re mine. You are the best daughter in the world, who always makes me feel so special!
37. Moms always put everyone else first. I’m so proud to be a Mom because of you! Here’s to the best child in the world. I love you, honey.
Proud to be a Mother of Two Quotes
I’m your mom and I’m proud of you two! You came a long way and you can be proud that with every step that you take, you shine brighter and brighter than before. You make me proud to be a mother of two every day.
38. I was petrified to be a mother, but my fears were unfounded. I am proud to be a Mother of Two amazing children and I love them both.
39. I am very happy to be a proud mother of two extraordinary children a son and a daughter. Being a mother for the second time has been an amazing feeling.
40. What to say about myself? I am a loving proud mother of two children. My first baby was a boy and my second was a girl and I love them both equally.
41. I have two kids and they saved my life because they give me a reason to live. I find joy in life by spending time with my kids. I always wanted to be a mother, so now I’m embracing every moment.
42. I’m a mother of two amazing kids, and I’m the only person I know who takes credit for all my mistakes. If I could go back in time and do it over again, I’d make every mistake all over again. Yes, mistakes are essential to learning. They can also become essential tools in life that make us who we are.
43. I’m completely obsessed with my two children. It’s no secret that I am proud of my daughters. It’s hard to explain why they are so precious. I can think of a million reasons, but that feels like a lot of pointless boasting. I love my kids and that’s all that matters.
44. Perhaps the only accurate way to explain how a mother feels is that she loves her children just the way I do. I love my two kids and I am proud of them.
45. I am very proud to be a mother of two. Being a mom is one of the best jobs I have ever had in my life.
46. I am proud of being a Mother. It has been the best and most fulfilling part of my life. Whether the sacrifices I have made to be a smart and present mother were worth it is something only I could say. I can however say that my children are amazing human beings, who contribute greatly to my life and I love them a lot.
47. I am a mother, and I have two children. There is nothing better than taking care of my children and helping them grow up. I want my children to become happy and successful in the future. I know it is hard work to be a mother but it is a job that I enjoy doing.
48. I am now a proud mother of two beautiful children. They are just extraordinary; I love them more than anything and I’m so proud to be their mum.
49. I’m so proud of my son and daughter. When I look at them, I see the culmination of all the things that have ever been important to me. Everything we celebrate in life is found in their faces. The best part about being a parent is every morning you wake up with two new miracles.
50. I’m a very proud mom of two little kids. I am the kind of woman who likes to take care of her kids, and of course, that means giving them my full attention. It’s wonderful when our children are having fun with both their parents! It makes me feel so happy!
The above messages describe what being a proud mother on this earth means to many. And I know getting to send your kids these messages is personal because you are a mother after all.
No matter if you are a single mom or married or an adoptive mother, these I am proud to be your mom messages and quotes is all you need to show how proud you are as a mother.