In life, showing gratitude to someone who has done something for you; big or great is important as it encourages the person to do. Sometimes, it is not just about the gifts, it is about the thoughtfulness of the person giving the gifts, and acts of kindness like this should not go unappreciated.
Saying thank you should not be a big deal especially to someone who is thoughtful and kind enough to send you delicious pastries. I know that words may fail you to appreciate that special person who sent you yummy pastries, that is why I have written this beautiful thank you notes for pastries below.
Go ahead and send them to that thoughtful human that gave you delicious pastries.
Thank You Notes for Pastries
Thank you so much for bringing me those delicious treats. The pastries were so good that I ate them all. You and I both know that my diet can get boring, so this was the perfect treatment and encouragement to keep eating healthy!
1. Thank you for the delicious pastries. They were amazingly delicious and tasted even better than I anticipated. It was a very thoughtful gift and I’m glad that you also enjoyed them as much as I did. I especially liked how we were able to exchange things in both directions.
2. Thank you for making the best pastries I have ever tasted. I will never forget the incredible going-away party you made for me.
3. Thank you so much for the delicious pastries. I just want to share that with everyone, you are a very thoughtful person.
4. Thank you for the delicious pastries you gave me for my birthday. They were wonderful. I am very happy that we are able to go out and do fun things together.
5. Thank you so much for the delicious pastries that you baked! I took one to work, and everyone loved it.
6. Thank you for the pastries. I loved them and I had never tried that kind before. It was so good and I ate way too many. I will definitely be thinking about your pastries in the future.
7. Thank you so much for the tasty pastries you brought to my party. I really enjoyed eating them! They were amazing. No one makes pastries like the ones you make.
8. The pastries were delicious! I enjoyed the interplay of so many different flavours. The cookies were very flavorful and sweet.
9. Thank you for giving me those delicious pastries and cookies. They were as good as I knew they would be. You inspire me to try new things. You are a wonderful friend.
10. Thank you for the pastries. I went out of town to see my family and when I came back, there was a box of delicious treats. It was perfect.
11. Thank you for the delicious pastries you gave me last week. I really love them and it was so kind of you to give them to me. My friends in the office were jealous.
12. Thank you for taking me to a pastry shop. They made some delicious cakes that I liked very much. Thank you for thinking of me today.
13. Thank you for being so thoughtful. The pastries were delicious and I could not have asked for a better friend than you.
14. Thank you for the cookies and yoghurt. They were absolutely delicious. I can’t wait to sink my teeth into your next delivery!
15. Thank you so much for the delicious pastries you left at my desk yesterday. I have been getting the munchies lately and those sweets were definitely a delight.
16. Thank you for the delectable pastries. I had no idea you could bake like that. I loved the pastries, the flavours were to die for.
17. Thank you for the delicious pastries. I was so excited to find them on my desk when I got back from lunch. They taste just like my grandmother’s cookies.
18. Thank you for the delicious pastries. I enjoyed the cakes so much. They were the best things I’ve eaten for ages. Friends are a gift and I am glad you are my friend
19. Thank you for going out with me on Friday night and buying pastries. The sugar rush made my day!
20. Thank you for the delicious pastries. I ate them all in one sitting and didn’t even regret it later. I felt so good after eating them. You made me a very happy woman yesterday.
21. Thank you for the cakes and pastries you made for me to enjoy over the holidays. I know how much time, effort, and energy you put into creating them, and I appreciate your kindness so very much.
22. Thank you for being such a good friend. Your delicious pastries have helped me many days when I was sad and stressed out. Thank you for that.
23. Thank you for the amazing cupcakes and other pastries. It is really nice of your husband to pamper me, especially since he knows that I am a foodie.
24. Thank you for making delicious pastries. I really enjoy them when I need a little bit of sweetness in my life. I appreciate your hard efforts.
25. Thank you for the wonderful treats! I ate them all this week and loved every single one. My favourite was the cherry pie – you are my best friend because you know how to bake delicious desserts.
26. Thank you for bringing delicious desserts to the office. You didn’t have to bring us cakes and cookies, but it was nice of you to do so.
27. I want to thank you for making me some delicious cookies. I really enjoyed eating them. They were a wonderful way to cool down after a long day at work.
28. Thank you for giving me a bag of delicious pastries. I snuck some in my room and they were so good I shared them with my family. We all enjoyed eating the fruit tart you brought over to my house.
29. Hi there, Thank you for being such a good friend. I know since you are a foodie that this may not mean much to you, but your delicious pastries have made me even happier. You always have the greatest ideas whenever we have things in common.
30. Thank you for bringing me the delicious pastries. Your generosity is always a very nice thing to experience. I’m glad we are such great friends.
31. Thank you for the yummy pastries. I really enjoyed them this afternoon. It was just what I needed after a long day in the classroom. Your treats will always be remembered!
32. Thank you so much for the amazing pastries. They were a special touch to my morning coffee, and they made me feel like you were thinking of me when you went out and got them.
33. Thank you for bringing these delicious pastries over. I didn’t have the energy to go out, so it was great they were delivered to my home. I saved half of the box if you want to try some!
34. Thank you for baking those incredible pastries for that special occasion. I know how much time and effort it took to make them and they were delicious. It was a real treat to eat them.
35. Thank you for always bringing cupcakes over to my house on all of your visits. I am very happy that we have each other as friends.
36. Thank you so much for being so kind. You have been a great friend to me, and I’m very lucky to have you in my life.
37. Thank you so much for the delicious pastries and cookies you gave me. I love them! They are a delicious treat after a stressful day.
38. Thank you so much for the delicious pastries. They were just what I needed to end my bad day. Having great friends is one of the most amazing things in life.
39. Thank you for taking the time and effort to give me great pastries. They were wonderful and I very much enjoyed them. I’m sorry it took me so long to thank you-have a great remainder of the year!
40. Thank you for the delicious pastries. You really know how to make something yummy! And thank you for being an awesome friend. I love seeing and hearing from you.
I hope you loved this thoughtful thank you notes for pastries here, why not send one of these to appreciate someone who gave you delicious pastries.
Also, don’t forget to share this post with your network. Thank you.