Family is everything. Imagine the euphoria of your brother getting a job of his dream! The sheer joy of achieving the goal of a good job, after putting in the works in preparation, rigorous screen tests and interviews, and to be outstanding enough to be picked. What a win! It’s commendable and your brother deserves a thumbs up and your best wishes.
The labour market is not exactly filled to the brims with plum offers to be plucked by all and sundry. Skills, confidence, qualifications, undaunted spirit, the right information and all determines who gets what. Your brother did it, and your lavish congratulations are in order!
For that upcoming brother of yours, who is determined to start from somewhere m, irrespective of little remuneration, should be encouraged not to despise the days of little beginning. Hands-on on the job, hard work, diligence and focus, is the key. This is stuff top-notch executives are made of, climbing their way up the corporate ladder of success. The power to stay the course starts from your best wishes and unreserved support.
Plum new job offers or not, your congratulations and best wishes to your brother would be awesome accompanied with words of nuggets, wardrobe allowance, token money for fuel or transport and all the extra boosts you can give to help him to start his new job with an upbeat vibe.
Want to celebrate your beloved brother for his new job? Care to show your unreserved support as your brother starts a new chapter in his life in a new terrain? Do you want your brother dearest to know you have great confidence in his ability to excel in his new job? Want to write a nice new job wishes for brother or congratulatory messages to your brother, but got stuck?
Fret not a second longer. Help is here. This write up has all you need without getting your brows creased with such trivial. Here are nice, touching and heartfelt words of congratulations, best wishes laced with more than a hint of love and support, for your dear brother on his new job:
Congrats Brother for New Job Quotes and Wishes
A huge congrats to my darling brother for getting the new job of his dream! You will surely go places, you may quote me on this. I wish you all that your heart desires as you take your career to the next level.’
A nice quote or wish to your brother for his new job will sure make him happy:
1. Congratulations, dear brother, for finally landing the job of your dreams. I’m so thrilled for you. May it be as fulfilling and rewarding as you desire. Cheers to greater levels!
2. I’m glad you’re moving up the corporate ladder of your career. This new offer is exactly what you need for astronomical career growth. Congratulations, bro. More wins!
3. Hard work really pays off; no one should tell you otherwise. I love your determination, push and resilience in the face of much discouragement while job hunting. Congratulations, dear brother. I wish you a fruitful career.
4. You never stopped looking for opportunities. You never ceased applying where you fit in. You never gave up even when none yielded any result. Now, your consistency has paid off handsomely. Congratulations, bro. Greater you with best wishes.
5. No doubt about it, bro. I learned a lot from you. From applying for jobs that fit your specific skills and experiences; to simply showing up at every interview even when it doesn’t look good. I’m glad you got this job. Congrats! I wish you more success.
6. Congratulations, my dear brother on your new appointment. I know you will exceed all expectations in your performance. May the Lord give you wisdom and guide you in all you do. This is the beginning, I wish you the best as I expect to see you at the next level.
7. Congrats, brother, on your well-deserved new appointment. I know you’ll thrive and add value. I wish you a fulfilling career. All the best, always.
8. This is fantastic news! Ride on brother, you are so on point! Congratulations, may God grant you the wisdom, strength and good health to deliver excellently on your new job demands. I wish you all the best.
9. Congratulations, darling brother on your new job! May God grant you wisdom to execute all the duties and demands of your new office exceptionally well. I wish you a successful career.
10. Wow, this is awesome! I’m beaming with smiles because of the good news of your new job. Indeed, it’s good to be patient. A big congratulations to you, brother. The Lord who has elevated you to this position will surely grant you the wisdom to perform brilliantly in this assignment. Best wishes!
11. Congratulations, my beloved brother on your appointment. May God grant you wisdom to exercise your functions effectively. I wish you a successful tenure.
12. Congratulations, brother dearest. I wish you good success and the best in your new role and position.
13. You are a perfect fit for this long-awaited job. Here am I, wishing you all the luck, wisdom and expertise required in executing your duties brilliantly. Congratulations, bro!
14. Congratulations, brother. May the Lord help you to excel. I wish you outstanding success.
15. This is the best news ever. I can hardly wait for you to succeed. Please, put in your best in skill, expertise, and dedication. May God bless the work of your hands. All the best, always!
16. Success is yours, my brother. You will surely succeed and it shall take you to the height of your career. I wish you a resounding success.
17. I’m so thrilled you got this job. Congratulations, brother! May this bring the career lift, success and all that you desire as you add value.
18. Finally, you got it!! I am so happy for you. Your diligence and determination paid off. Congratulations on your new job darling brother. The sky is your take-off point. The world is your oyster as you keep your eyes firmly on the star.
19. You are evidence that hard work pays off. Congratulations on your new role, my dear brother. Your passion for what you do will surely give you access to the best in your career. Here’s wishing you greater heights.
20. Congratulations, brother dearest, on your new job. I’m so happy for you. There are challenging days ahead, but I’m confident you’re more than competent for the tasks ahead. Here’s to growth, wins and a huge success.
21. Success embraces one with a great work ethic, hardworking and disciplined. Congratulations, darling brother, on this amazing feat of landing this coveted new job. I wish you success beyond your expectations as you continue to aim for the stars. Cheers to a bright career!
22. Congratulations, dear brother, for landing your dream job! Best wishes as you brace up for an exciting new phase of possibilities, challenges, hectic schedules and exceptional opportunities.
23. Dear brother, congratulations on your first job ever. I am so proud of you for making it against all the odds stacked against you. I’m glad you gave it your best shots in spite of stiff competition and a series of interviews with long intervals of silence. I wish you a fruitful and fulfilling career path.
24. No doubt about it; you’re simply the best ever. I love how you pursue your career goals with all vigour. Congratulations on your new job, dear brother. I wish you unending success in your career pursuit. Keep soaring.
25. Best wishes to my brother on your new job. I’m so thrilled for you. I’m glad you’ve got it all figured out. You’re certainly going places; you should be proud, just as I am. Congratulations, dearest.
26. Best wishes to my dear brother, on your promotion and landing a new role of your desire. As more opportunities come your way, fly like an eagle.
27. Dear brother, you are a champion. I am glad you got your dream job and I’m certain you’ll smash it like the star you are. I wish you more and more happiness as you navigate through this new terrain to the height of your career goals.
28. Congratulations to my outstanding brother on getting a plum job. I love that you are intentional about your career goals. I admire how you patiently build your skills and develop yourself to achieve this dream. Don’t be afraid to take chances and don’t let any opportunity pass without grabbing it. The sky is not your limit. Best wishes!
29. Darling brother, you are the best! You deserve the best, so I’m glad you are already on your way to getting your due. You’ve been given a rare opportunity of a new and good job, fly with it. I wish you loads of success and happiness.
30. Best wishes to a brother who’s been working hard for his dream. Congratulations on getting a job with so much potential for career growth that pays very handsomely. It’s a job that’s very hard to fill but I’m certain you’ll do extremely well. Thumbs up, bro.
31. Congratulations to my dear brother, for finally landing the job of your dreams. I’m so thrilled for you. I wish you a fulfilling and rewarding career.
32. Congratulations, dear brother. I wish you all the best in your new job. I know you’ll give it your best. It’s a training ground for greater things to come. Best wishes, dear.
33. This is wonderful news! I’m so glad you got selected and offered a good role with mouthwatering emoluments. Congratulations, brother dearest! You’ll never know how much I’ve stayed up late praying you got this job. I wish you an exemplary the best.
34. Congratulations to my dear brother. I’m so pleased you landed this great offer after searching for so long. I feel like announcing to the world that my brother is on his way up the corporate ladder. You’ve finally landed the job of your dreams, it’s a ‘wow’! I wish you unmitigated success.
35. I am so proud of you, dear brother. So happy and proud that I’m beaming with smiles with my shoulders raised a bit higher. I’m dreaming big already: I can just imagine what it would be like, to have my brother at my side, working towards his best. Very soon, you’ll be a sought after, top-notch expert in your field. I’ll be here to help you. Best wishes, always!
36. You worked hard for this job and you got it. There’s absolutely no doubt about it: you deserve this job and everything good that comes your way. I wish you the best time there.
37. You’re the most diligent worker I know, brother and I’m happy you got your due in this new job. No one could be more deserving. Congratulations and best wishes as you progress in your career!
38. Best wishes to my beloved brother on your new job. I can’t wait to see what you’ll do within a short time in your organisation. You are a bundle of talent, resourceful and productive. Keep winning!
39. You deserve this job, brother dearest: you worked so hard for it. Revel in your wins. You deserve this promotion, never you doubt it. You earned it, so give yourself a pat on the back and go on smashing new boundaries with best wishes from me.
40. I’m delighted your hard work and dedication have been duly recognised and aptly appreciated. Many blessings await you in your new job, dear brother. Keep plucking the medals; I’m your greatest fan! Best wishes!
41. The new job is the beginning of great things to come. I’m so excited for you, brother. Your dreams are no longer illusions; they are within your grasp. The future you worked so hard for is here already. Your glorious destiny awaits your manifestation. You’re going places, that’s for sure. I wish you the best!
42. In life, winning is not for the first to arrive. It’s for he who got the prize for coming first in the game: the ultimate winner. You are a winner, bro. Finally, you did it: you got an amazing job! Best wishes, dear brother.
43. Dear brother, I’m so thrilled that with a stroke of fate, your life is taking a dramatic turn. A change towards the right direction. There is no better way to excel than to move from the bottom to the top. Congratulations, dearest. Keep moving and achieve your purpose. Stay focused.
44. You took a chance on a life-changing endeavour. Risky but well worth it. I’m proud you believed in yourself. You plunged into unknown territory: a career switch, no less and proved yourself right. It wasn’t easy, not at all, but you paid the price and followed the process. You showed your strengths and proved your value. Here you are, with a good job, as a satisfactory reward for all your efforts. You’ll surely make it through and excel. Congrats, brother, and best wishes!
45. Your hard work and consistency paid off, I’m so elated for you. Congrats, brother! Here’s wishing you the best in your new job.
46. New job time means a new work environment. This comes with perks like new friends, fun and dates. You have a new experience and opportunity to grow and a rare opportunity to do what you love. Congrats, brother! You’re going to do exceptionally well.
47. It’s as clear as the day; you are a rare gem. I’m also confident that you are one lucky chap. Darling brother, I’m so pleased for you. Getting this job is you setting the bar high. To many, it’s not a big deal. However, to me, it’s a very big deal. Congrats bro, as you break new grounds!
48. Dreams come true when one works so hard, as hard as you did, dearest brother. You worked so hard to get this wonderful job offer. You are amazing. Congrats, your hard work and consistency paid off. Keep raising the bar.
49. Congrats, dear brother for getting your dream job after vigorously and relentlessly pursuing it. I’m here to wish you the best in your new job.
50. I’m glad you never gave up your quest for a good job. I’m so glad you didn’t settle for anything less than you so richly deserved. I’m glad your hard work paid off handsomely. Congrats, dear brother. I’m pleased your life is on the up and up. May you move from heights to greater heights.
Best Wishes to Brother for New Job
Best wishes to my dear brother on this appointment for your new job. It’s cheery news indeed, and worthy of celebration. May you keep excelling. Cheers!
Send these cute and heartwarming best wishes to your brother for new job:
51. You deserve this job, dear brother. You bet! Your diligence certainly paid off. Like the river that flows through the forest, your career path shall be seamless, smooth and fruitful. Like the rock that stands strong unshaken, you will stand very tall. Best wishes in your new job.
52. Tenacity in the face of stiff challenges differentiates a boy from a man. Darling brother, you are a man; proved in the frustrating furnace of lingering unemployment. See who broke the jinx, all grown and graced!
Best wishes on your new job and exciting new life.
53. You don’t have to be a rocket to be a star, bro; just keep shining. You don’t have to be an eagle to be a sky; only keep soaring. Getting this new job is all the evidence you need to keep pushing on. You can, only if you think you can: your dreams are achievable. Best wishes in your new role, brother.
54. Yay, you finally got a job! I’m so proud of you, brother. I’m not just proud, I’m ecstatic you are doing well for yourself. Unlike everyone else, I never doubted you’d get this job or do well for yourself. You have the seed of greatness, keep on breaking new grounds. Best wishes as you smash your dreams!
55. It’s your time to shine, brother dearest. Shine like the superstar you are. It’s your time to fly and soar; soar like an eagle. The world is your stage; feel free to take the lead role. Go ahead, and ‘wow’ them with your outstanding performance. Your new job awaits you. Never doubt that you deserve it, dear brother. Best wishes, always!
56. You have your dream job, finally! You’re more than deserving of it. You worked hard for it. To be the best and be exemplary in the discharge of your duties. To go over and above to give value. Here you are, on your way to attaining your goals. I believe you’ll prove yourself a perfect fit for the position. Best wishes in your new job, brother!
57. No one believed in you, safe few. I’m glad you remained undaunted in your unshakeable confidence in yourself to reach for the impossible. Congratulations, brother! May God make you strong to fit perfectly into your new job. May your performance be exceptional. Best wishes!
58. Best wishes on your new job, brother! I’m certain you’ll work hard and smart. I trust you to improve your skills in no time at all. You are the best, bro!
59. Best wishes in your career growth, brother. You’re now on the road to success: keep your eyes firmly on the prize; skill, success and rewards. Renegotiate setdowns to step up your aspirations. Restrategise whatever will set you back, ensure it pushes you up, instead. I’m glad you got this new job. It’s perfect, congrats!
60. Congratulations, dear brother on your new job! Keep on taking affirmative steps towards the growth of your desire. Take good and firm steps (huge or short) in the right direction and keep going. Success is yours as you walk the talk. Best wishes, please don’t forget to smile!
61. The journey that led here has been long and tedious. One can say it’s a long and lonely road. The road to gainful employment and financial independence; but, here you are! You made it! To the top of the hill of your career path. Isn’t that amazing! All I see is a glimpse of forever; where happiness awaits your royal majesty as you move up the rung of success. The happiness that my brother found, in a new and dream job. Best wishes in your career!
62. Congratulations, darling brother. May your new job bring you success and more opportunities. Best wishes, always!
63. Best new job wishes for my dear brother! As I see it, you’re just a lucky guy. Scratch that! More like when hard work and preparedness meet with opportunities, success clicks effortlessly. It’s what people call luck.
I’m really happy for you. To me, it’s a big deal; one that will usher in bigger deals. Best wishes, dearie!
64. Wishing my beloved brother the best in your new position. Hoping this job will bring the joy and success you so richly deserve. May your hard work pay off, always.
65. Congratulations, my dear brother – you have a new job with a new set of interesting challenges. Enjoy this new venture and make it worthwhile. Best wishes and a toast to your success, brother!
66. Best wishes to my brother dearest, for this plum new job.
Indeed, it’s a sparkling feather to your cap. As the new top boss in a leading firm, may you dine with kings, the movers and shakers in the industry. Keep soaring, bro. You are a superstar!
67. Yay, my brother did it! You finally nailed it! You got your big break: a good job in the big city. You are clearly on the move, may ways be paved for you. May you do great exploits. Best wishes in your new job, bro!
68. Congratulations on landing the best job in the world! A great job where dreams are made, and stars become superstars. A job where dreams are realised and potentials are utilised. A job where my brother is gunning for the top, poised for the best. Best wishes on your new job, bro!
69. My very best wishes to you brother! I wish you good success. I wish that you’ll succeed in your new job and you will get everything you desire, and much more.
70. Best of luck in your new position, dear brother. May you have loads of fun and success. May your hard work be richly rewarded in every way.
71. The best way to wish you the best in your new job, is to say good luck, brother. More than luck, I wish you the very best. Best working environment, best boss and team leader, best team support workers and best result ever!
72. Best wishes to my dear brother on your new job. You are ready for this new phase, bro. Nothing is going to stop you from setting the pace of excellence. We have shared dreams and hopes for our future. And now, the future is here; bright with hope. You are unstoppable, always!
73. Wishing you all the best in your new job. May fate and the universe smile on you. May good fortune always be with you. May you be fulfilled as you work in your new job. May you thrive and your dreams bloom.
74. Best wishes to my beloved brother on getting your dream job with awesome benefits. As you move up the corporate ladder in a new town to start a new career, I dearly wish you the best. Always remember you are amazing.
75. No one can have it all figured out. No one but you, it’d seem. You plan, and fate works with you to make it happen. Your work and grace make it a reality. Best wishes to you, my brother on your new job. You’ve got it all figured out, and you’re going places. You should be proud, just as I am.
76. Best job wishes for my dear brother. I wish you more and more happiness. Don’t be afraid to take chances or calculated risks. Don’t let any opportunity to advance your career pass you by. Congratulations, buddy!
77. Best new job wishes for my brother. You’ve been given a new good job with lovely perks and benefits. I know you must be very happy as you truly deserve to be happy.
78. Best wishes to a brother who’s been working relentlessly to make his dream a reality! Dreams come true: you’re living proof! I believe you will do a fantastic job at your new workplace. Keep up the good work!
79. Congratulations dear brother. I wish you all the best in your new job. I hope you will give it your very best, as always. Your passion and dedication is a source of inspiration to me. I admire you greatly. May the universe be kind to you!
80. My heartfelt wishes to my beloved brother. I congratulate you on your new position. You are awesome! I’m so proud of you for finally landing the job of your dreams. The one you’ve been searching diligently for, for so long. Keep the flag of excellence flying bro!
81. Some got the good things of life handed over to them, while some were born with a silver spoon in their mouth and some worked very hard to attain success. That’s you, darling brother. Through grit and sweat, you got your due. You deserve this job, bro. You earned it, and I wish you the best time there.
82 . You’re the best worker I know. And, I can’t wait to see what you’ll do with this new job with the endless possibilities it offers. I know you’re just ready to ride with it to the peak. Best wishes in your new job.
83. Finally, your hard work and dedication have been appreciated and recognized! Congratulations, dear brother. I wish you many blessings in your new job. You’re surely going places.
84. Dear brother, I’m so pleased with the direction your career is taking. I’m very proud to have an upward mobile top-notch career executive as a brother. Sounds very grand, doesn’t it? Your life keeps taking interesting turns for the better. You are indeed a starboy! Best wishes in your new job!
85. Each day is a new opportunity to make better choices than we had in the past. Each new job is a perfect opportunity to hone our skills, perfect our ‘A game’ and advance our careers. This day brings more reason to rejoice with you. Congrats, dear brother. Best wishes on your new job.
86. Dear brother, I wish you the best in your new job! May this new job open doors of amazing opportunities for your career advancement. I’m so proud of you!
87. Congratulations on your new job, darling brother! I am so happy your ability, dedication and hard work brought you to the peak of your career. May you be fulfilled as you continue to add value. Best wishes, always!
88. Well done, brother! You did amazingly well for yourself. May your hard work and diligence bring you the sweetest taste of success in your new job. I wish you the best of luck!
89. Best wishes to a well-deserving brother on his new job. It’s a great feat, worthy of celebration. May this new job bring you so much joy, success and fulfilment.
90. All the very best to my super-smart brother on your new appointment! I’m so happy for you. May you thrive in your new job. May you enjoy the perks to the fullest, as you glide up the ladder of success.
91. Sending my dearest brother best wishes on this laudable achievement of yours. May you perform exceptionally well and excel in every task in your new job. May your strength not fail you in tackling all the challenges therein. May you succeed, exceedingly!
92. I could have wished you good luck with your new job, but I won’t. It’s so obvious that you have all the luck, skill and tenacity to make you great. Still, congratulations and best wishes, dear brother! Keep making us proud!
93. Tons of best wishes to my extraordinary brother on your new job. May you achieve outstanding results. May your abilities, skills and potentially take you to the peak of your career. I’m here, cheering you on. Always!
94. I know how hard you worked to get here. I know about all the sacrifices you made behind the scenes to get your dream job. You truly deserve all of this, brother dearest! Best wishes in your new job, bro. Savour all the awesome moments!
95. A massive congratulations on landing this new job, dear brother. May it take you to the height of success you desire. Best wishes!
96. Loads of best wishes to my dear brother on your new job! You have all it takes to succeed. I know you will do exceedingly well in this new chapter of your life. Congratulations!
97. Congratulations, brother dearest, on your new job! Wishing you tons of good luck as you start your new job. Here’s hoping you make a smashing first impression and showcase your outstanding qualities on the job. I know you’ll prove yourself. You are the best!
98. Best wishes, dear brother, on your new job! May it be exciting, fun and fulfilling. May you be a pacesetter and accomplish a great feat. Enjoy your new career!
99. Glad you finally left the labour market, with a big bang. Call it luck, but I know you attract the luck of your due. Giving it your best as you learn from the best on the job, will take you far in your career goals. You started well, may you finish well. Best wishes on your very first job!
100. Dear brother, you are one of the most passionate, dedicated and hardworking people I know. This new job is well merited, thumbs up to you! Sending loads of love, tons of hugs with plenty of best wishes!
Thank you for being an integral part of your brother’s life and sharing his joy of getting a new job or role. He certainly needs all the encouragement, support and love you can muster, to enable him to win big in his new job.
Exactly what this write up will do to your darling brother: put a bigger smile on his face because he knows you have his back always. Celebrating his wins will definitely make him more confident to tackle new challenges and give/be the best in his new role.
Your best wishes might as well be the fuel that energises his strength to give his best. Yes, you are part of his wins and success story.
Kindly share with your friends, colleagues and loved ones. Please, feel to send comments or suggestions. I’ll love to get feedback and respond to your questions.