Every child should have a great relationship with their parents. This is especially true when it comes to the bond between a father and his daughter(s). Daughters are a beautiful blessing from God, and the relationship between a father and his daughter(s) is special.
Being a father is one of the toughest jobs in the world. A father’s job towards his daughter is to love, protect, guide and support her through all the ups and downs in life. It is a tough challenge but it is something that should be done with great enthusiasm.
In most instances, a father is her daughter’s first love. He is the first man in her life. There are other loves that follow – her husband, her true love as we always say – but the love between a father and his daughter is unique.
She starts from being daddy’s little girl right, then grows and moves out. No matter who she later falls in love with, her father is her first love.
Having a father who loves and cares for you is a great privilege, as some don’t have such. When you have one, you want to appreciate him and make the world know he is your first love. If you need awesome quotes to do that, then the my father is my first love quotes here are for you. They are right below.
My Father is my First Love Quotes
My dad was there for me. He loved and protected me when I was a little girl, and helped me feel safe. He’s the first male who had the courage to love me and accept me for who I am. I love him with all my heart, he is my first love.
1. My father is my first love, for he taught me everything I know. I owe him so much and can do everything to make him feel special.
2. I am the sun and he is the moon, he carries me on his shoulders; I am the wind and he is the fire, he carries me on his shoulders. My father is my first love.
3. My father is my first love. His love is like a sun that shines on me. Sometimes it’s too hot and I fall out of view but he is always there, and I know that I’m in the safest place.
4. My father is my first love. He has steered me through the raging seas, he has taught me how to stand up for myself in case he wasn’t around. I love him so much.
5. My father is my first love, he bonded me to this earth, he is the light of my life, he is the reason I’m alive.
6. My father is my first love, his hands are my first friends, I see his eyes when he says “please!” and I know he really means “go!”
7. My father is my first love. He is the reason I can be who I am now, he is the one who taught me to never cry, he is what made me strong.
8. My father has always been there to say ‘I love you’, and he did that when my hands were still too small. He is my first love.
9. I was a little girl, who was loved by a million friends, but my father was my first love.
10. My father is my first love from the very first time, he was the kind of dad you want to have.
11. My dad is my first love. He’s my best friend and my inspiration. I can only love him more daily.
12. My father has always kept me safe and warm. His smile is a ray of sunshine when my days are full of sadness. He is my first love.
13. He’d stand up for me if I can’t stand up for myself. When my hands were still too small, I had two of his fingers to put my trust. My father is my first love.
14. My first love is my father, he taught me how to make a home, he was the one who always made me feel like I had a place, and he was the one who told me it was all right.
15. My father is my first love, he showed me what true love really meant, he brings me to the clouds with his love and affection, and he keeps me on the ground with his passion and his truth.
16. My father is my first love and always will be, and as long as I have him by my side, I’ll never be lonely, never be lost.
17. My father is my first love, my last romance, who taught me what is strong, and what is weak, who taught me to always stand up for myself, and how to never back down from a fight.
18. My father is my first love, he taught me how to throw a punch to knock the world off its axis and stand up to the bullies when they feel the need to ridicule me.
19. My father is my first love, he gave me life, and he showed me what true love really meant by the way he loved my mom.
20. My father is the first man I loved. When I was tired of walking, he carried me on his shoulders, when I didn’t know what to do, he carried me on his shoulders.
21. My father is a king of the hill, he’s a king of the mountain, a mountain of strength, a mountain of grace, a mountain of love, a mountain of life. He is my first love.
22. When I was still too small, he gave me his hands so I had something to play with. My father loved me before anyone else did.
23. My father taught me, the way of the first, he taught me to never back down and told me to stand up for myself, no matter what.
24. My father is my first love, his strength makes me strong and he’s always on my side.
25. My father is my first love, he was the man who raised me and gave me the strength I have today and the man that taught me how to survive.
26. My father is my first love, I always wanted him to be my best friend, but he’s a big and mighty heart and always will be, he loves me, unconditionally and tenderly.
27. My father is my first love our worlds were so different – but he showed his love by his deeds, he was always there for me.
28. My father carried me on his shoulders when I was tired of walking or when I just wanted a better view of the world. He was the first I fell in love with.
29. I can’t remember when, but it was my father who first showed me, who first taught me how to live, who first gave me a reason to be here.
30. My dad is my hero, he is my idol, he is the man who made me and saved me from pain and hurts and he is my first love.
31. My father is my first love -the one I shall always adore. He was there to make me feel that someone was on my side. He was there to build me home and keep me safe.
32. My dad caught me as a baby, he held me as a father would, he loved me as a brother would, and he was my first love.
33. My father is my inspiration, and he never will leave my heart. Not even when the very air is gone, and my eyes are filled with tears.
34. As a small child, I had no idea what my future would hold, for I was too young to understand the future and how it would unfold. But my father was always there to make me feel that someone was on my side. He is my first love.
35. My father is my first love carefully chosen, he’ll never let me down he’s a loving father and a loving brother, lover of all his family members.
36. When my hands were still too small, and I couldn’t even prove my dreams, he gave me two of his fingers, and I’ve never let him go.
37. My father is my first love, he built me a home, he kept me safe with all his love, and he was there when I needed someone my whole life through.
38. My father is my first love. He is my first hero, my first friend, and my first idol. He is my everything.
39. My father’s love has made me the person I am today. No matter how many times I fall, he is always there to pick me up and encourage me to move on.
40. My first love is my father. He is the first man in my life to show me what love really is.
41. Father is the one who gives you the best and worst memories. He is the person whom you can trust whenever. Father will always be there beside you like a shadow, protecting and caring for you. My dad is my first love and everything.
42. I can never repay my father back in any way. Even if I try, I can’t make him feel special. Thank him for all that he has done for me. He is the first love of my life.
43. My dad is my first love. He neither holds me back nor takes me there, but he shows me the way, and his love lights the way.
44. My father is the greatest man I have ever known and no one could ever take his place in my heart.
45. My father is my hero, strength, weakness, oxygen, pillar, support and the list goes on. He is my first love and will be my first love for eternity.
46. I will never forget how much I love my dad because he is my first love in this world of mine.
47. When my father didn’t have my hand…he had my back. He is my first love.
48. My father was the best friend I ever had. He was a great athlete, an exceptional teacher, an inspiring leader and a loving husband and father. He is the first love of my life.
49. My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person: He believed in me. He loved me first and he is my first love.
50. I love my father as the stars—he’s a bright shining example and a happy twinkling in my heart. He is my first love.
A Father is Her Daughter’s First Love
A father’s job is to teach his daughter how to love and respect herself, so when she grows up she will know how to do the same with others. He’s the man who sets the tone for all other men she encounters later on in life. He is her first love.
51. A father is her daughter’s first love. He is the pillar of strength, her safe island in a stormy sea.
52. A father shows his daughter what it feels like to be loved unconditionally, from the beginning of her life until he takes his last breath.
53. A father is a guide for his daughter, even if he’s no longer with her in a physical sense, she carries him with her always. He is her first love.
54. A father teaches his daughter how to take on a room with confidence and self-assurance. He gives her a strong foundation for life so that she can grow into a strong and independent woman.
55. A father is her daughter’s first love, he is the man she will compare all other men to.
56. A father is her daughter’s first hero and she is just one of many reasons why he needs to be a better man each day.
57. A father-daughter relationship is one of the most important relationships in a girl’s life. It is known that a daughter will always seek her father’s support and attention in various stages of her life.
58. The relationship between a father and daughter is an influential one that has an impact on how a girl grows as she enters adulthood. This bond can also stop daughters from dating men who are not like their fathers.
59. A father plays a crucial role in the development of his daughter. He is her first love.
60. From the moment a baby girl arrives into this world, searching for her father’s attention, whether it be in the form of a simple touch or a hug, or just by looking for him in the room.
61. The bond between a father and daughter is unlike any other. It can be described as comfortable, protective, and full of love.
62. Fathers are an important influence in their daughter’s life. From their first glimpse of a father’s love and trust to their last memory of him at rest, daughters will feel the security, comfort and strength of their relationship with their father.
63. A father is her daughter’s first love, even before the husband. He is who she will turn to when she has her first heartbreak, he is the one who will give her away in marriage and walk out of her life.
64. A father is her daughter’s first love. He is the man who will hold her hand when she takes her first steps, and he will be the one that tells her how beautiful she looks on her wedding day.
65. A father holds his daughter’s hand for a brief moment in time, but their hearts forever. He is her daughter’s first love.
66. A father plays a very important role in a daughter’s life. She looks up to him and learns from him. If he spends quality time with his daughter and treats her like a princess, then there is no doubt that this little girl will grow up to be a confident woman.
67. A father is her daughter’s first love. She will have high standards for herself and for men in general because of him.
68. A father has this enormous responsibility on his shoulders to be good to his little girl and teach her valuable lessons about life so that she can grow up to become an independent woman. He is her first love.
69. The relationship between a father and daughter is a very important one. As the father, you can make sure that your daughter grows up to be confident, secure and self-reliant. You can help her by participating in her life as much as possible.
70. Fathers play an important role in their daughters’ lives. And one of the most important is teaching them that they deserve to be treated equally by those around them — from their siblings to their friends and classmates, to their teachers — and by the world at large.
71. A father is her daughter’s first love. A father is a daughter’s first hero and protector. He shows her what it means to be loved by a man.
72. A father’s relationship with his daughter is one of the most important things in her life. It will shape how she sees men and how she feels about herself. It will determine how she deals with men as an adult, as well as with other women.
73. A father plays many roles in his daughter’s life: friend, confidant, teacher, coach, mentor, protector and example of what it means to be a good man. But more than anything else, he is her first love.
74. A father is her daughter’s first love. He’s her first friend, her first confidant, and the one who sets the bar for every other man she meets.
75. Fathers are so important in a girl’s life that their role can never be replaced by anyone else.
76. A father is not only a woman’s first love, but he is also the man who sets an example for every other guy out there.
77. My dad was my first love, and the most important man in my life. If I were to ever marry, it would be for him.
78. My father is my first love. I’m not afraid to say that he’s the reason I turned out the way I did.
79. A father is a daughter’s first love– from the moment she lays her eyes on him, she is reminded of the most important thing in her life: unconditional love.
80. A father’s love for his daughter is so precious and pure. He will do anything to protect her and make sure she never feels hurt or broken. A father will always have a special place in his heart for his little girl.
81. No matter how old a daughter gets or how far she travels, her dad will always be her first love. There are some hard-and-fast rules that suitors should follow if they want to win the heart of a father who is fiercely protective of his daughters.
82. A father is her daughter’s first love, whom she will compare every other man with. She will be more understanding, more affectionate and more caring towards men in general.
83. A father is her daughter’s first love. When a father leaves his daughter, it may create an emotional trauma that may last forever.
84. A father is his daughter’s first love. He will always be there for her no matter what happens. He will do everything in his power to protect her from harm and make sure she is happy and safe.
85. A father-daughter relationship is one that lasts forever, no matter how old she gets or where she goes; he will always be there for her whenever she needs him.
86. Fathers play an integral part in their daughter’s lives. He is her first love.
87. A daughter’s first love is her father; she may not realize it consciously, but unconsciously she will always look at him for approval and acceptance, even if she has grown up to resent him for the role he played in her loss of innocence.
88. A father is her daughter’s first love. And for a father, his daughter will always remain daddy’s little girl.
89. For a daughter, her father is the most precious gift she could ever have. A father-daughter relationship is very different from the relationship she shares with her mother or siblings.
90. A father teaches his daughter to be tough and strong in life. He makes sure that his little princess gets everything she wants. He is her first love.
91. There is no better feeling than when you are growing up with your dad as your best friend and confidante who will always be there for you at every step of your life.
92. A father is her daughter’s first love. A daughter is her father’s first pride.
93. There are so many things in this world that a father can teach his daughter. Above all, he teaches her how to be a woman and sets the standard for future men in her life.
94. A father is her daughter’s first love. He should be the first man to buy her flowers, take her on a date, and tell her she is pretty. The first man to pay attention to her.
95. A father is her daughter’s first love. He is someone who can see past the hair, the eyes and curves. He sees her soul.
96. A father is the first man who will know when his daughter needs a shoulder to cry on and when she needs a hug.
97. The daughter’s father is her first love. When she was a little girl, he would play with her and read to her, tuck her into bed at night. She still treasures those moments, even when have has a boyfriend of her own.
98. A father is her daughter’s first love. He wants his daughter to be happy with whom she chooses to love, but that doesn’t mean he wants her to marry a man he doesn’t like — even if he’s her best friend.
99. When it comes down to it, there’s nothing like a father’s approval to help a daughter fall in love with the right guy — and stay that way forever and ever.
100. A father is the first man who will tell his daughter how gorgeous she looks no matter how many times she says it herself.
As a child, you’ll probably never question how much your father loves you. But growing up to look back on all the love and care, you can deduce that the bond between father and daughter is very special and needs to be cherished. And with the heartwarming quotes about ‘my father is my first love’ here, you can always appreciate and express how much your dad means to you.