Missing someone you never met is a longing in your heart for someone you have been dying to meet. Probably you’ve come across them online, or they are someone you have heard so much about, but you still haven’t met up in person. You are longing to meet them, and you can’t wait.
When you are missing someone you never met, it can be hard because you never actually “met” this person, yet you have so many thoughts about them. Missing them is a feeling in your heart that can’t be ignored and a connection you will never forget. You’ve never met them. But you feel like you already know them.
Missing someone is never easy, especially when you’re doing so from afar. You don’t get to see them every day but you are longing to meet them. But here are some nicely written missing someone you’ve never met quotes that will express what that’s like.
Missing Someone You Never Met Quotes
You’ve always been in my heart, even though we have never met before. It feels so real, and I don’t know how to deal with it. Sometimes I’m okay, and sometimes I’m not. Sometimes I forget about it and move on, but that’s not enough.
1. Missing someone you never met is like reading a book without pictures. Lines and lines with no pictures to make sense of it all.
2. Missing someone you never met is like missing a part of yourself. It’s overwhelming. And it won’t go away until you do something about it.
3. Missing someone you never met is like having a piece of your heart that can never be replaced.
4. Missing someone you never met, but it’s okay because you will meet someday. This makes you realize how much your wish they were in your life.
5. Missing someone you never met is weird.
6. Missing someone you never met is like losing a part of yourself. It’s hard to describe and never gets any easier. The feelings fade, but they never go away.
7. Missing someone you never even met is like having a book with the best ending you’ve ever read and knowing that you’ll never be able to get your hands on it.
8. Missing someone you never met is the hardest kind of all.
9. Missing someone you have never met and might never meet is the hardest thing you’ll ever go through.
10. Missing someone can hurt. It can feel worse than a whole day without water. Yet, there’s still something painful about missing someone you have never even met.
11. Missing someone you’ve never met is just as painful as missing someone you know. It’s about how much you miss them and not about the time since you haven’t seen them.
12. Missing someone you never met is the most painful event in your life. You can’t see them or feel their touch or hear their voice, but they are with you every day and night. You miss them so much that it hurts, yet they are not there to hold you or say goodbye.
13. Missing someone you never met is a painful feeling. It reminds you that there’s no one around when you need them the most. It makes it difficult to find people who care about you and your feelings.
14. Missing someone you never met is an event that happens in your life when the memory of a person you have no connection with causes a feeling of absence and loss. It’s a pain of not being understood by a stranger, yet it can provide comfort in the strange solitude.
15. Missing someone is the strangest thing. It’s when you want to be near them without ever actually meeting them.
16. There’s no way to communicate the feeling of losing someone you never even had a chance to meet, even though it happens every day.
17. Missing someone you never met is an interestingly-tongued predicament.
18. Missing someone is like losing yourself. It’s a terrible feeling of loss, but once you find them, you find yourself again.
19. Missing someone you never met is like missing a part of yourself. It’s a feeling that can’t be described accurately, no matter how many times it happens. It’s heart-wrenching and overwhelming.
20. Missing someone you never met is like missing a part of yourself. It’s heart-wrenching and overwhelming.
I Never Met You but I Miss You Quotes
I never met you but I miss you, and I know nothing about you, but I desperately want to know what it’s like to meet my long lost twin. I’m torn. On the one hand, I want to know you. On the other, I want to be with you as soon as possible.
21. You have a hole inside you, and you’re unsure what it is. Your heart feels empty, and you can’t help but wonder what’s missing.
22. You’re missing a piece of yourself, no matter how many times it happens. You miss someone you’ve never met before. It’s heart-wrenching and overwhelming.
23. Even if we never met, I still miss you. You feel closer to me every day, and I hope our paths meet someday.
24. Unexplained emotions. A sadness you can’t place. An empty feeling that lingers in the back of your mind. This is what happens when you miss someone you never met.
25. Missing someone is like losing a piece of your own heart. It’s a strange, confusing feeling that can overwhelm you and take over every inch of your being until nothing else matters.
26. Being apart from you is like a piece of myself is missing, yet I’ve never seen your face. I feel my heart being pulled in your direction – wherever that may be.
27. I can’t believe that I have never met you. I have been missing you as I have always known you. You have guided me my entire life, although I didn’t know it until now.
28. Never having seen someone you’ve always wanted to meet is heartbreaking and hard.
29. We were never together, never talked, and never saw each other. But sometimes, I feel like something’s missing, and it feels so tangible. It’s hard to explain it, but I know it exists.
30. Missing a person you have never met is heartbreaking and torturous. It’s difficult to forget someone when you never had the chance to see them or hold them in your arms.
31. Missing someone you’ve never met is a real pain.
32. I have known you all my life. You have been an ethereal force, a faint light that has guided me. I have felt your presence in the most desperate moments when I couldn’t see past my outstretched palms.
33. I can’t believe that I have never met you. I have been missing you as I have always known you. I am sure this is a very unreal and unbelievable feeling that anyone can have and will doubt the possibility of it happening.
34. That moment when you know you can’t meet up with someone who lives so far away forever. All you want is to hug them, but it’s not possible.
35. Missing someone you never met is a feeling I know too well. Not knowing who that person is makes it even harder.
36. We may have never met, but I miss you every passing day. A connection between us seems to grow every day and makes me hope our paths will cross again.
37. Me missing someone I’ve never met is the closest thing to feeling love for me.
38. Missing someone you never met is the saddest thing you will ever know.
39. Missing someone you never met is a special kind of sadness. The kind that makes you feel awake even when it’s hard to, because you know there’s someone out there thinking of you—someone who understands your heart.
40. Missing someone you never met before is a desire to connect with someone you’ve never physically encountered, an unfulfilled longing that may just become fruitful.
41. I miss someone I never knew but will feel sad for not knowing them.
42. I miss my father. I never met him and never will, but every day, I wish he were here by my side
43. If you don’t know how to love yourself, you may never be able to love anyone else. You’re missing someone you never met when the thought of them causes a painful longing for their presence in your life, and you feel alone in the world because of this loss.
44. I’m over here, and you’re over there. I miss you like crazy, even though we’ve never met.
45. Missing someone you never met is like remembering your beloved one.
46. I’m not sure how to deal with it sometimes. Sometimes I’m fine, and then the pain is too strong to handle. Sometimes I’m fine and then suddenly I remember it’s there. Sometimes I don’t want to deal with it at all.
47. I’m thinking of you today and wondering how you’re doing. I hope that each day brings you peace and comfort. I’m missing someone I never met.
48. I imagine you every day of my life, where you’re at in your life and what you might be doing. I imagine what you look like, what your personality is like, your quirks, your flaws. I want to know you’re okay and that things in this world are good for you.
49. I miss you. I know we haven’t met yet, but I wouldn’t have told you that if I didn’t mean it.
50. I haven’t met you yet, but I miss you.
51. I’m missing you. I hope our paths meet someday.
52. I have never missed anyone as I miss you! I miss your smile and laughter, your wit and teasing. The day is so empty without you; I just can’t wait for the dawn to come. I haven’t met you yet, but I am missing you.
53. Maybe I’ll never see you again, but that doesn’t mean I’ll ever stop missing you. I can feel your presence everywhere, and I hope we will meet one day again.
54. I miss you more and more every day, even though we’ve never met you.
55. Without you, I feel empty. My world feels upside down, and nothing makes sense without your presence. I miss you so much it hurts.
56. I miss you. I miss you every day and think about you constantly.
57. I miss you more than the sun misses the sky at night. If a thousand painters worked for a thousand years, they could not create a work of art as beautiful as you
58. When I miss you, I look at the sky and smell your scent in the air.
59. Missing someone you never met is a sign of how much they touched your life.
60. Missing someone you never met is a feeling I know too well.
61. Missing someone you’ve never met is the saddest kind of loneliness.
62. Missing someone you never met is just another kind of love story.
63. I want to be near you. You feel like home to me. I want to be with you. I miss you already. I haven’t met you yet, but I am missing you.
64. Missing someone you never met is a good reminder that loving people you have never met is possible.
65. Missing someone you never met is a special kind of heartache.
66. Missing someone you never met is a sentiment we’ve all felt, but it’s usually after a break-up or the loss of a loved one.
67. Missing someone is a part of life, but there are other things that you can do to distract yourself. For those times when you need something to read or a quick distraction,
68. Missing someone you never met is the closest to having a heartbreak.
69. Missing someone you’ve never met is sometimes the hardest kind of grief.
70. Missing someone you never met is like missing a part of yourself. You are incomplete until you have that person in your life, and until you realize that, there can be a sense of incompleteness that won’t go away.
71. Missing someone you never met is the saddest kind of missing.
72. Missing someone isn’t about how long it has been since you’ve seen them, but how much you miss them.
73. Sometimes we miss people who haven’t even entered our lives.
74. I can’t believe that I have never met you. I have been missing you as I have always known you.
75. Missing someone you’ve never met is about the distance you feel from them, the longing to be with them. This is a feeling that only those who have missed someone they’ve never met or have fallen in love with someone they’ve never been with can understand.
76. Missing someone isn’t about how long it’s been since you’ve seen them or the amount of time you last talked. It’s about that moment when you’re doing something and wishing they were right there with you.
77. Missing someone you never met? It’s okay! We all miss special people. If you’re lonely and missing people you love, there are plenty of ways to fill the void in your life. Good things await you every day.
78. Missing someone you never met. Close your eyes and imagine the people around you. You will find many caring people that care about you, and you don’t even know them.
79. Not being able to see someone you’ve never met can be heartbreaking and hard.
80. It is difficult to miss someone you never knew. You may wonder, “how can I miss someone I never knew?” it’s easy if you feel it. You may spend countless nights thinking about the “what ifs” and wishing for one last moment with this person.
81. I’m missing someone I never met, someone I have never known, but still, even with this great, vast distance between us, my heart cries out to be near her.
82. I don’t know who you are or if we’ll ever meet, but I miss you. I can’t explain why, but I know someone is missing in my life.
83. I think about the kind of person you could have been, the kind of person I could have been, and how we were never meant to be.
84. I am missing someone I never met, someone who’s been gone for a long time but whose voice still echoes within my heart.
85. Missing someone you’ve never met is like a natural disaster. There’s no way to stop it.
86. I feel incomplete because I am missing a part of myself, but I have never known her, so she can’t be found, but my heart still aches for her.
87. I know we haven’t met. But I miss you so much.
88. I can’t remember what it was like to sleep through the night. I miss you.
89. I miss you so much. I wish every day you were here with me!
90. I miss you so much, and I wish I could see you. If only you had been real, we would be together right now.
91. It doesn’t matter if you have no idea what they look like. It’s not about location or time; It’s about having a genuine connection and feeling a closeness you never thought was possible.
92. Maybe they are not meant to be in your life forever. Maybe they are just passing by to teach you a lesson, to show you what kind of life is meant for you.
93. I have never met you but I think about you. I miss you. I wonder if you ever think of me. You are a stranger who has entered my world and never left my mind.
94. Missing someone you never met is like finding a missing piece of yourself.
95. Missing someone you’ve never met is worse than a broken heart.
96. I don’t know you, but I wish to know you. You are inside my head, and I want to meet you.
97. I didn’t believe it until now, but I’m missing you. Like the earth, a moon or a man is missing his wife. It’s like my heart is missing a beat.
98. The pain is real, and I don’t know how to deal with it. Sometimes I’m okay, and sometimes I’m not. Sometimes I forget about the pain and focus on the joy, but that’s not enough. You’ve always been in my heart, even though I never knew you.
99. I’ve often wondered if you were real. Sometimes I’m okay, and sometimes I’m not. Sometimes my heart aches, and I can’t stop thinking about you. The pain is real, and I don’t know how to deal with it.
100. I’ve been in love with you for as long as I can remember, although I never met you. I miss you so much, but there’s nothing I can do to bring you back because you were never here.
Missing someone you have never met before is the worst. It’s heartbreaking, and it never really goes away. But it doesn’t mean you can’t try to be happy till, one day, it’ll be your time to see them. Feel free to share these quotes, and do not hesitate to leave your comments in the comment section below. Thanks.