Moms are a constant in life, a guiding force and an anchor. Every day, they give us their love and support, helping us through our ups and downs. When they leave, our world changes. Every of her birthday can put a pang of sadness in our hearts as it reminds us just how much we miss them.
Even though she is gone, she still guides you every day. Today, thinking of your, mom, and how much you miss her may be painful but the pain can be eased knowing she is happy where she is right now.
Thoughts and prayers are not enough because they can’t replace her presence here on earth but these collections of missing mom on her birthday in heaven quotes help you tell others how much you love your mom while she was on earth and even now that she is gone.
Missing Mom on Her Birthday in Heaven Quotes
Dear mom, I miss you so much on your birthday, even though you’re in heaven. Missing you is what I do every day: Your smile, laughter and warmth. In the memories of my childhood, you were always there for me. I miss you so much, mom, but I know you are right beside me, in spirit.
1 . Dear mom, this is your birthday; I miss you. I still remember that day as if it was yesterday when we lost you. You were lying on the hospital bed, sleeping. We didn’t know those were your last breaths; We treated them like any other day. When the angel of death finally closed his wings, my heart was empty and my head in a fog. Now that you are gone forever, life is too still without you! Love you
2. To my loving mom, who passed away on her birthday in heaven. I wish you were here with us to celebrate your day in a loving family gathering. My mom was everything to me. She was a great woman, and she was an angel. I miss her so much.
3. Today is when I just miss my mom in heaven very much. She was the best person on earth. I never imagined a mother could be so sweet and loving, but she had all such qualities in abundance. If only you were here, mom; I could have flavoured this special day for you because you were always by my side before.
4. Mom, I do miss you on your special day. You are in my heart and thoughts always. I am sure you are doing well above, where the angels swing and fly without fear or pain.
5. Sweet and lovely mother, you will always be in my thoughts and prayers. On your special day, I am honouring my prayer to God in heaven with tears and missing you so much. My prayer is that God will bless you with unlimited love, happiness and peace! As always, mom, I love you!!!
6. On this day, it’s so hard to believe you are gone from us. Your presence in the family has been felt. The love that filled our home will forever be remembered, and your smile will never be forgotten. I miss you, mom! — today is a big day for memory as you left us just one year ago. You are still dearly missed at all our family events, yet, we celebrate your amazing life that brought light, love and laughter to everyone who had the pleasure of knowing and
7. Missing you on your day, mom, my dear. This day holds a special place in my heart because it reminds me of all the days you spent with me. It reveals your love for me and how happy you were to be my mom’ “I miss you!
8. Your birthday is a difficult day for me. It reminds me of when we would get together and celebrate your birthday. I wish you were here to share my happiness. You are always in my heart.
9. My mother is no longer a part of my life, but I know she always thinks of me. Even though I miss her dearly, I think she would wish me to move on and be happy. She will always live in my heart, and when I am alone, I still picture her. Today, as it is your birthday, I remember the last time we celebrated together. As usual, you were happy, full of life and came to wish me a happy birthday before you left for work.
10. Today is an important day for my family; We will remember our mother, who passed on long ago. We miss her so much! I can’t believe that it has been ten years this month since she left us. You are forever in our hearts and thoughts. We love you, mom!
11. I remember the good old days when we would go out for a shopping trip just the two of us. You had so much fun, but you were always careful not to spend too much money. I miss those days and many more. Mom, we do miss you on your special day.
12. Today on your birthday, I hope you’re enjoying yourself wherever you are now. You may not be physical with us, but I know you’re celebrating with your friends and family in heaven. Mom, we do miss you on your special day.
13. Happy birthday in heaven, mom. You are lovingly remembered on your special day. I miss you every minute and wish I could spend this special day with you. Your smile and cooking were just perfect.
14. Dear mom, I can’t believe it’s already been two years since you went away. I hear your voice when I look at the sky and feel your presence when the wind blows. But I miss you most, especially on your birthday. I hope you’re having a wonderful time with all the other loved ones, like my favourite grandpa who left here before you did.
15. I feel like something has finally been lifted off my chest. You are no longer suffering, and I thank God for that. I wish you could have been here to celebrate mom’s birthday, but in a way, you are. You’re in heaven, enjoying the best parties there! I know you’ll be smiling down on us! Have a happy birthday!
16. It might sound too hard to believe, but I miss you so much! About a year had passed since you left before you were supposed to. Every day, I run inside our room, hoping to see you there. The absence of your laughter and presence is killing me. I would like to cherish my pleasant memories with you. Something tells me that the day you left was not the last time we would meet. Just know that mom, while missing you and wishing to spend another birthday with you,
17. I remember the times you spent with me before you left us. You were a unique friend who had a heart of gold. This world has lost a great soul, but I hope we’ll be together again. Happy birthday, mom!
18. Mom, you have gone forever and always be in my heart. On the day of your birth anniversary, I remember the beautiful moments you shared with me to make me smile. You were there for me whenever I needed you. I miss your hugs, laughter and everything about you—happy birthday in heaven.
19. Happy birthday, mom. I know you will be missing this special day. You will always remain in my heart and mind, even if I get lost or scared. Love you!
20. You passed away and left me all alone. I miss you so much, mom! It has been three years since you left for eternal life, but my loneliness and pain get more extreme with each passing day. I am so used to your hugs and kisses that I feel empty without them anymore. I can’t talk to you anymore.
21. Mom, today you would have been 63rd birthday. Your death left a huge void in my life. I will forever be thankful for giving birth to me and raising me. You were the saint that taught me everything I needed to know about living in this world. Today I wish we could meet, so I could show you how successful I have become.
22. To my mom, I can still feel the tightness of your embrace even though you have been gone for almost five years. You will always be my guiding star, and I hope dad is too. It is so hard to believe that you are no longer here.
23. I miss you, mom! Life has been so difficult for me all these days. I have been through a lot, just trying to manage and keep my head above water. If it weren’t for your loving support, I could not have endured all this. I miss every moment we spent together. Happy birthday in heaven, mom! Rest on angel’s wings in heaven, take care of yourself and be happy there.
24. Mom, unable to be present on your special day because you are no longer here. I miss the way you used to hug me and kiss me. I miss how you used to sing and dance with me in our kitchen. But most of all, I miss your presence in my life. I wish it could have been different, but that is not the case. There will come a day when we shall meet again and celebrate your birthday, and that is why I wish you a happy birthday in heaven.
25. Today should be the happiest day of your life, but instead, it’s just like any ordinary day. You are not here to make this a wonderful memory. God has taken you into his hands, and I know he will care for you. I miss you, mom, because it feels weird to see the place which once belonged to you empty. I just want to tell you that I love you and miss you dearly. Happy birthday in heaven!
26. Chin up, mom! I’m sure God is keeping a good eye on you. I am missing you on your birthday. It’s just not the same without you to celebrate it with me. Oh, how I wish I could have just one more birthday with you!
27. Hi mom, it’s me. You may not be there in person, but I feel your presence in everything I do. I’m sure you’re happy for me and proud of the woman I have become. I wish you were here to celebrate this special day with me. Thanks a lot for protecting me from all evil even after you’re gone. At least I still have your love to keep me going strong. Have a good time in heaven, and keep an eye on us down here!
28. I wish you a happy birthday, mom! I miss you, my angel. I wish that I could be at home to celebrate with you.
29. Mom, I know you are not with me right now, but I will never stop thinking about you. Today I wish you many happy returns of the day! It has been five years since you left your mortal flesh, but you will always be with me in my deepest memories.
30. Yours is a voice stilled, a smile gone from my face, a heart that has stopped believing in the goodness of people. I miss you today and all days when my life goes on. It would have been your day, and I’m sure you would have given me something wonderful. Happy birthday, mom!
31. Like every birthday before this, my heart aches from being so far away from you. I miss you, mom! Happy birthday!
32. The day of your birthday will never pass by without you to wish you a very happy birthday. I miss you a lot.
33. My beloved mother, may God bless you today and always. I miss you so much.
34. Happy birthday, mom! I am happy for you because you’re in heaven now, away from pain and suffering. You looked beautiful in that white dress at that lovely wedding. You used to tell me stories about a wonderful place called heaven. It turned out to be true; It’s a nice place. I usually remember you on your special days and miss you terribly, but today my heart is full of joy knowing how well you are doing. I love mom.
35. My dearest mom, it is your birthday today. I wish I could be there with you. You were the only person in my life. The day you left us was the day that broke my heart into pieces. Life has become empty and meaningless since you have gone.
36. Dear mom, it’s your birthday again with flowers on your grave. I know you would have been happier celebrating it here with us, but since you are not among us this year to share it with, I will remember my favourite moments with you on this day while speculating the future that awaits you. May the Lord give you long life to enjoy the company of my past and present friends.
37. Dear mom, you are in heaven now. I am missing you on this special day. If you can see me now, I am smiling. I hope you can be here with me to celebrate my birthday. But you are always in a place of peace and beauty that we can never reach. May your soul rest in perfect peace!
38. In heaven, I won’t have to organize a get-together celebrating your birthday. We miss you dearly here on the earth, but on this special day, I miss you more than ever. I pray that you are celebrating with the angels in heaven. Happy birthday, mom!
39. I miss you, mom! You have been gone for two years, and I still miss your smile. I am sure you are looking down from heaven, enjoying my family and all you blessed us with. I wish your presence to be next to me on this special day.
40. Mom, I still remember the warmth of your hugs, the softness of your hands and the smell of your hair. When I lie down to sleep, I think about you and ache for you. Every birthday reminds me that you are no longer here with us. I miss you a lot, mom! I can’t wait to see you again.
41. My dearest mom, the pain of losing you never goes away. I still miss you so much it hurts. My heart aches for your arms around me and the smiles I see every day reminding me of you. Growing up without a mother, you were my world and still are. You were my guiding light, and I fear that everything would feel dark without you. I am missing you today more than ever before. It doesn’t seem fair that I have to go on without you.
42. Mom, even after your death, you continue to be my guiding light. It is on your birthday that I miss you the most. I love you and always will.
43. I wish I could take you to lunch today to talk about the past, present and future. I miss you like crazy. Happy birthday mom!
44. My best friend in the whole world is gone forever, and I don’t know how to go on. I had very high hopes for her future and would always share my excitement with her. She was a constant source of inspiration, and even though she is here with me in spirit, I miss her dearly. Happy birthday!
45. This is a special day, the day you were welcomed into this world. I already miss you so much more than ever, though. I hope and pray that we will one day be reunited. Today, I want to share my birthday with you.
46. It is a very sad day today. The entire world knows that you have departed from us, but no one realizes that your presence remains in our souls. You are forever in my heart, a place I will always keep for you. May you rest forever in peace and happiness!
47. To my missing mom on her birthday in heaven, you are missed by many other people who love you and me. It has been a year, but I still feel your presence missing from my life. I hope this card will bring some comfort to you wherever you are. I hope you are experiencing a place of peace and happiness now. I am so very proud of how you have lived your life with purpose and passion. The good news is that the time will come when we will be together
48. It’s been three years since you left us. My dear sweet mama, a lot has changed these past three years. The pain of missing you on your special day is so unbearable. I feel like my heart is melting when I think about you. Life has become harder without you. But I know that you are in a better place. Happy birthday in heaven, mom!
49. My dear mother, I often think of you and all the good times together. Things have changed since you passed on. I wish to bring you back, but I am grateful to God that he gave me a chance to meet such a wonderful mom like you. Today will be your birthday in heaven, a day when you are commemorated by millions of people worldwide. On this special day, I wish the most beautiful birthday greetings to my dearest mom
50. Mom, I miss you so much. I still can’t believe you’re gone! Every day is sad, as you are on my mind every minute of the day. There is no way I could have ever made it without you by my side. Today is one of those days when a birthday card won’t do as I will be sharing it with you.
51. I miss you dearly and wish I could celebrate your birthday with you. I bet you will celebrate it in heaven because when we think of the most beautiful place, we imagine your face smiling back at us. I miss you very much on this special day, and my heart urges me to celebrate it with you there.
52. Mom, I wish I could meet you on your special day. You are not here because God planned other things for you in heaven. I miss our phone calls just to hear your voice and the chats we used to have over coffee. Anyway, have a great time in heaven, and you are always in my prayers.
53. On your birthday, I can’t help but think of how much I miss you. It is hard to believe that my family won’t celebrate another birthday with you soon. The best gift would have been to have you by my side to celebrate your special day, but since it isn’t possible, I sent you all my love and a message which said, happy birthday, mom!
54. To the best mom in the world and many more to come, happy birthday, mom! You are an angel who is sadly missed today and every day. I carry you in my heart as I look forward to when we will be together again.
55. Today, I wish all the best to my deceased mother. I was a child when you left this world, but memories of your presence still linger in my heart. May you rest in peace, dear mom!
56. I wish there were words to express how much I miss you. There isn’t anything that compares to the emptiness I have felt inside since you left. It feels like life has been robbed from me. That’s because it has! You were the most important person in my world, and now you are gone. Your absence is like a black hole; It consumes me every minute, every second of the day. I miss you so much, and I wish this pain that burns deep in my chest would go
57. While you are away from us, we hope that you are happy and in a peaceful place. We miss you so much and would give anything to have you back with us. Happy birthday, mommy; We love you.
58. It is not only to miss you on this special day but every day of my life. I wish I could have spent the most important day with you. I always thought it was a one-off thing, but now that you are gone, it is hard for me to imagine a special day without you. With you gone, I am lonely, life is quiet, and heaven is too low without its angel. Happy birthday dear mom!
59. Dear mom, today I miss you more than ever. I wish you were here with me so that we could celebrate another year of being together. My heart aches a little more for your presence with every new year and day. But I hope that this coming year will see us reunited. Happy birthday!
60. You will always be in my heart, and I will miss you very much every day. You are the best mom ever. I will miss you always.
61. You are always in my thoughts, and I pray to get you back every day. The time we shared was too short, and it broke my heart to see you go. And even though I’m happy with the new mother god provided, I still miss you dearly on this special day of your birthday.
62. Today is the day that reminds me of the times I spent with you until you left for heaven. It’s been a year, but it feels like yesterday. Happy birthday, mom!
63. Happy birthday, mom! You are not here with us to celebrate your day. But never let that sadness overpower your joy. Think of the times we had and how your love changed me. I will always remember you, mother. I truly miss you each day.
64. My sweet mother is no longer here with me. I am missing her presence and guidance. I wish you were here to see how far I have come. I love you so much! Stop by my place occasionally to keep me company. Love you, mom!
65. I woke up this morning remembering that my mother was no longer there to celebrate her birthday with me: No more cake, no more hugs and no more tears on the cheeks. I miss you, mom! Happy birthday!
66. Sometimes, the absence of someone can leave a void in our hearts that no one else can ever fill. You know, mom, you will always be in my heart. I sometimes feel like you are here with me too. My mother may be gone, but she always remains in my thoughts and memories.
67. Mom, I miss you so much! You were my mentor and best friend. You were always there for me, and I hope you smile down on me today. I don’t think I could live without you. I miss your presence in my life. But as long as you are alive in my heart, that’s just as good! Happy birthday, mom!
68. On this special day, let’s commit to making our memories of mom live on forever. We will be united again someday and celebrate our birthday together once again.
69. My mom is missing on her birthday in heaven. My mom, who was a heart of gold, was delightful, selfless, and caring; She missed her birthday because of an accident that took her life. Her presence is always in the air throughout the year, my mom’s birthday always comes to mind, but the feeling that she will never see me again is never set aside. It saddens me that I have no feelings for those who have taken my mother from me.
70. On her birthday in heaven, I am thinking of you and praying that you are happy in paradise. You were always the best mother a child could ask for. You were my anchor in times of trouble.
71. Though you are in heaven now, I still miss you on your birthday. You were the best and most understanding mom. I love you very much!
72. As you celebrate your birthday on this special day, mom, I wish you were here. I miss the talks we had and how you held my hand through the process of growing up. Never in life would I have imagined us being separated by death. The heartache is unbearable, and I hope does not last for too long. May God be with you and always guide you to heaven as a birthday gift from me.”
73. I wish you a happy birthday in heaven on your birthday. I hope you are in a better place and living a life free of pain and suffering. Always in my thoughts and prayers.
74. Dear mom, it is your birthday! I miss you dearly! My heart is aching for you as it is every day. I wish I could do something to make you proud, but every time I think of how you should be there, all I feel is pain. It has been two years, and the wound of losing you is still bleeding in my heart. You were my umbrella when the sky was raining on me. You were the sun when everything was dark around me. Thanks for the memories and
75. Dearest mom, you remain in my heart always. I miss you every moment of the day and night. I miss your voice, caring yet strict nature, and never-ending devotion to us kids. I know you are near me even when I can’t see or feel you. I send my love up to heaven, hoping that it will unite with yours wherever you are and remain there forever.
76. I was happy on the day you brought me into this world. All through my childhood, adolescence and youth, I was happy because I had a true friend with whom I could share my joys, sorrows and fears. Now I miss you so much on your special day. Happy birthday, mom!
77. I have always thought that life could not be as happy without having you. You are the one who taught me how to be strong and overcame all hardships that came my way. I am here, a better person because of you. Now I believe heaven is a special place because they get that one special someone who meant the world to you and me, your mother. Happy birthday!
78. Your birthday is a special day for us. We miss you very much and always think about your birthday! We hope you realize how lucky I have been to have such a wonderful mother, and we really will love you forever.
79. Every day, her absence still hangs over me. As I sit and reflect on the many things I have to be grateful for, it’s hard to believe how much she has missed in my life. Her birthday reminds me of all I have to live for, and regret that she wasn’t there to witness my triumphs.
80. A mom is a shining star of the world, and she can light up the sky. She is indeed special, just like you. Happy birthday!
81. Today is my mom’s birthday in heaven. Words alone can’t describe how much I miss her or how impossible it becomes without her. She was my best friend, the one I confided in, and the one who always had the answers to life.
82. There is no day more special than your birthday. I know you are smiling at me from heaven. I miss you, mom! In a place far away from home, people suffer from the pain of missing their mothers.
83. Mom in heaven, I miss you terribly on this day. It should have been a time of celebration. Instead, I am all by myself, thinking about all that we shared and the things you wanted for me. I wish you were here to celebrate your special day and walk with me through the rest of my days on earth.
84. Mom, this is the first birthday you are not around me! I know you are looking down from your throne in heaven and sobbing at my silence. I miss your comforting words and the warmth of your hugs. Happy birthday mom!
85. Dearest mom! I miss you. I miss your smile and your heart. I miss all the things you used to do for me in my childhood. Some may say that your memory of yourself is not very useful. But they are wrong. Even after all these years, you still mean so much to me. And I will always remember all those unforgettable moments of joy you brought into our lives.
86. One day, you were gone, but our hearts remain. Today is a very important day for you, but it’s not so significant for us – because we miss you every day! May we always live to honour your memories! Happy birthday!
87. There’s a big hole in my heart where you used to be. You’ve been gone for a year, but I still wake up some mornings hoping that everything was just a bad dream. The sun rises and warms the world but shines as cold as ice on me. My heart has frozen over, and it never seems to melt. Although it’s been a year, there’s not a day that goes by where I don’t think of you and from deep within, I miss you so much!
88. Though we can not see her on this particular day, she will always be in our thoughts and memories, especially on special days like this. We miss you very much but hope to meet one day soon when we spend every moment together.
89. Mom, a saying states that our deceased loved ones become stars in the sky. I see their faces in the stars and feel their presence around me. I often tell them how much I love and miss them. Despite it all, I would never trade those moments of love and care they gave me
90. It’s your birthday, and I can’t be there to celebrate with you. It is just another reminder of how far apart we have become. Years ago, I spent all my time with you, thinking that would make things better. I know it won’t, but I will never stop trying. There are times when I miss you so much that I feel like I am in the middle of a terrible storm with dark clouds overhead and thunder echoing through the sky. The
91. Dearest mom, you are a true angel watching over me in heaven. In my heart, you will always be there—happy birthday in heaven.
92. Dear mom, I know you are in heaven now, and I can’t come to wish you a happy birthday there. The world has been so gloomy and lonely without you. All would have been well if you were around. I miss your love and affection very much. Having not seen you for more than a year, I am missing you more than ever. But it is heartening to know that you are smiling at me from above. I still remember our last conversation in which we made plans to
93. Today is my mother’s birthday; She has been gone since last year. The house is not the same without her presence. Everything seems to be lost without you. I miss both you and my dad, but I hope you are together in a better place. Happy birthday in heaven, mom!
94. My mother, who is in heaven, has always been my pillar of strength. She was there for me whenever I needed her to be. Many mothers are alive, but I have never seen one that [[hermetically]] loves her kids [[as much]] as she did. It is a great loss that my mother isn’t here to celebrate this day with me. However, I am looking forward to the day when we will reunite in heaven and spend the rest of
95. I miss you, my dear mother, on this day of your birth. I wonder if you can look down upon me from the heaven above and see how I am doing. I want to tell you that much has changed in my life since you left, but one thing remains the same. My gratitude for all you have done for me and my love for you will never fade away—sincere tributes to a great mom.
96. Happy birthday, mom! I just wanted to let you know that I miss you and love you. I am grateful for the 17 years that I got you as a mother and hope you have a restful sleep on this day.
97. Today was your birthday. We didn’t have a big party or anything, but I miss you so much! Happy birthday! I hope you are in a better place, my beautiful mother.
98. A beautiful day is a today because it’s my mom’s birthday. I miss you so much, and today would have made your day. My wish for you is to be with me again as a loving mother and a good friend. Dad misses you too, still crying for your absence. Love you, mom!
99. Mom, I pray to the higher powers to give you the peace and fulfilment you yearned for. There is not a day that I do not miss you. You were always there for me when I needed you and took care of me. You were the source of my strength and the greatest example I ever had.
100. Mom, you are the best mother I ever had. I know we didn’t spend much time together, and I miss you so much. The memories of our time together seem so fuzzy after all this time. But they are still memories, and they will live forever in my heart and mind. Have a happy birthday.
Losing a loved one is heartbreaking, especially on holidays such as birthdays. These missing mom on her birthday in heaven quotes will help you cope with your grief.
Feel free to share this missing mom on her birthday in heaven quotes, and do not hesitate to leave your comments in the comment section. Thanks.