2019 Touching Miss You Messages for Someone Special
Having someone special in your life is both amazing and exhilarating. And sometimes, for so many reasons, you can't help but miss him/her.
On this note, here are 250+ messages telling the someone special how much you miss him/her, and can't wait to be together again.
Contents on this Page:
I am Missing You Messages for Someone Special, Miss You SMS for Special Person.
1. Out of sight, out of mind, is a saying that will never be applicable to us. I miss you, best friend.
2. I thought we promised that we’d spend every moment together. So, how come we’re apart now and I’m missing you?
3. One doesn’t really have a say in whether or not he gets hurt, but he does have a say in who hurts him. I remember you, and I know I’m proud of my choice. I miss you, darling friend.
4. The more I think of you, the more I miss you. Won’t you hurry back to me already? I miss you.
5. I miss you. And before you start feeling yourself, you better get back here quick, or else I’m getting another friend.
6. Hope you do know that you left your best friend behind to travel? Well, whenever you do decide to come back, just know you owe us a treat.
7. It’s not enough; the letters, calls and the plenty skype. Just come back soon.
8. I miss how we tease people together; I miss the unrestrained laughter we share; I miss ordering for chocolate and still taking bites from yours. I miss you, dear friend.
9. Thank you for making me miss you too much; I’ll do mine back. Goodbye.
10. For leaving me here, and deciding to go make plenty bucks, I’ll be sending you a list of the things I want, later. I miss you though.
11. This time apart from each other has made me realize how much I value our friendship. I miss you, best friend.
12. The days have been dragging out; I miss the fun you bring with you.
13. Even though this time apart is necessary, I still miss you like crazy, my friend.
14. You took the other half of my heart when you left. I need it back; hence you should come back as soon as possible.
15. If I had my way, we’d barely be apart from each. But see life happening to us. I miss you.
16. I’m actually grateful for the times we’ve had together. But since I want more memories of us, come back soon. I miss you.
17. This distance between us is driving me crazy. I hope you get back soon.
18. I forgive you for leaving me here by myself. I’ll only forgive when you decide to come back. I love you, dear.
19. Can you quit your job already? It’s making us see less of each other. I miss you.
20. Everyone just keeps asking if I’m fine. See what missing you too much has caused? No problem.
21. I miss our Saturdays together. Can you get well already?
22. I miss our little wine parties; I miss the comfortable silence and noise; I miss our banter; I miss you, best friend.
23. I’ve been getting matching clothes for us; the earlier you get back, the better.
24. I know I’m not fine; you’ve gone and taken my heart away with you. I miss you, dear.
25. I miss taking trips to archaeological sites together; I miss eating new food together. Come back soon, friend.
26. Can you help me explain to my poor heart that you really deserve this time away? I miss you, best friend.
27. I’ve been looking after our house together; I’m tired. Just hurry up back, so you can resume your duties.
28. There’s no one who deserves a break as you do; you’ve really over-worked yourself. But I miss you still.
29. I just bought you a painting I know you’d swoon over. Hurry up back, so you can see it.
30. I miss going to work together; grabbing lunch together; venting out with each other. I hope you’re having a good vacation. I miss you.
31. I’ve never had cause to regret our friendship; well, except when you eat my biscuits. I miss you.
32. Some of the food items in your house are expired already. You’ve spent too much time apart. Come home already.
33. I’m really sorry I hurt you, and our friendship. I miss you, best friend.
34. I miss how you defend me from taunting. Come back soon so you can resume that position.
35. I’m really looking forward to your visit back home. I’ve missed you too much.
36. My best friend turned roommate. I miss you dearly.
37. Remember how we used to drive out to wherever on Friday nights? Doing it alone isn’t so much fun. I miss you.
38. Just so you know, I’ve finished all of your nail polish. That should tell you how long you’ve spent away from me already. I miss you.
39. Business is thriving. But I miss having you around.
40. I’m still trying to get used to the fact that we’re continents apart. I miss you so much.
41. I still remember the details of our last hangout together. I’m eager though, to go on another one with you.
42. I’ve been staring at our pictures together; wondering when you’d return so we could take more together.
43. I still use the black polish; it reminds me of you. I miss you, dear.
44. I can’t believe it’s been a year already since we last saw each other. I miss you too much.
45. It is funny how even distance hasn’t managed to tear us apart. I miss you.
46. I’ll come pick you up from the airport. We’ll get an early start on our catching up.
47. The adventures together have all been amazing. I’m hoping you get back soon so we do more together.
48. I can’t wait to see you again; we do have a lot of catching up to do.
49. My partner and best friend, I really miss you.
50. I hope you come home this holiday; I’ve missed you.
51. I went house-hunting today. It wasn’t fun cos you weren’t doing it with me. I miss you, babe.
52. Is it possible to love and hate you at the same time? Please hurry home back to me.
53. I admit finally, you’re a huge part of my life. I miss you, boyfriend.
54. If you weren’t away trying to make life easier for us, I’d have disturbed you plenty. But I love you, and I miss you too.
55. Mum said to say hi to you. We all miss you, honey.
56. You really owe me big time, for leaving me all by myself. I miss you, baby.
57. I finally concur that I really need you. Plus I love and miss you too.
58. See how romantic you are, leaving me all by myself. I forgive you though.
59. I don’t even want anything when you’re coming back; I just want to be in your arms again.
60. My boyfriend with the sauce, I miss you plenty.
61. Well, I got the things you sent to me; thank you. But I really wish I could see you too. I miss you, babe.
62. I’m glad that this is the final lap for you. I’m wishing you success and counting the days to your arrival.
63. My slice of heaven. I miss you, darling.
64. Sending you all my love as you take the final exams. I really can’t wait to have you back.
65. I know that no gift will make up for your presence. So just come back soon.
66. Today is another day less that I get to stay apart from you. I miss you, darling.
67. I miss you terribly. And I love you too.
68. There’s nothing as the warmth of your embrace. I’m looking forward to the days I’ll spend in your arms.
69. I’m so glad that you’re rounding up with your program already. It was a hard wait. I miss you, babe.
70. I miss you desperately boyfriend!
71. Can we try to put our differences aside and resolve this matter? I miss you, you know.
72. There’s nothing I wouldn’t give to hear your voice right now. I miss you.
73. I know you’re mad at me. And you have every right to be. But I’m really sorry, and I miss you badly.
74. I’m sorry I took for granted all we’ve built these years. I’m sorry, darling. I miss you.
75. I don’t know how I allowed myself get swayed enough to hurt us. I’m sorry, babe. I miss you.
76. Will you ever forgive me? I miss you, babe.
77. You’re one of the best things that happened to me; I don’t want to lose you. I miss you.
78. I know I hurt you, and I’m really sorry. But I just want this distance breached already. I miss you.
79. If I could, I’d wipe out how I hurt you that night. I’m sorry, babe. I really miss you.
80. I really miss being with you. Get back soon.
81. It’s been months of texting and calling. I’m longing to see you again, physically.
82. I talked to mum; she said you haven’t been feeling too strong in days now. I hope you’re better? I miss you.
83. Hope you’ve been protecting yourself from the cold? I miss you, babe.
84. t kills me to not be the first person you talk to when things are either good or bad. I miss you, boyfriend.
85. I’m still grateful for the sound of your voice over the phone; it’s better than nothing.
86. It doesn’t matter how long it takes you to forgive me; I’m willing to wait. I miss you.
87. My safe haven, hope you know that I miss being with you? Well, I do.
88. I’ve been trying to reach you for days now; please take my calls. I miss you.
89. I’d give anything to be able to reach out and feel you beside me again. I miss you, boyfriend.
90. Hope you know your girlfriend misses you, and that she loves you too?
91. I just got you a new thriller. I hope I see you soon, so I can give it to you. I miss you, babe.
92. You know, you were my only motivation for exercising. Now that you aren’t here, exercising is a burden.
93. I can’t wait to eat pizza and drink a milkshake with you again. I miss you, darling.
94. I miss having us together, in the same space.
95. I just discovered a little cozy café down the road. I can’t wait to eat there with you.
96. I still look out for you in the crowd; I miss you that bad.
97. I miss our walks in the park; I hope you get back soon, so we can resume this. I miss you, boyfriend.
98. I’m exhausted from today’s job. I really wish I had you by my side.
99. Remember the man from the hamburger shop? He asked of you today. See? It’s been too long already. I miss you, darling.
100. This distance between us; it’s really hard to bear. I miss you, babe.
101. Love of my life; my sunshine and butterfly. Hope you know I miss you?
102. I miss you as I’ve never missed another person. Just come back quick.
103. You know what? I promise to willingly share my hoodies with you. just get back already.
104. I never thought I’d do this, but if I don’t see you soon, I’m coming to meet you over there.
105. The house isn’t the same without you. I can’t wait for you to get back already.
106. Since you left, there’s been no one to tickle and cuddle with. I miss you, honey.
107. I’m proud that you’re taking this step in your life, but I’m also sad you have to go away for a while. I miss you, darling.
108. My very gorgeous girlfriend, I miss you fiercely.
109. My life isn’t the same without you; come back soon, please.
110. I can’t believe I miss you this much. Just get back home soon, girlfriend.
111. You know, you’re one hell of a strong woman. I don’t know how you do it, but I’m really glad you’re my girlfriend.
112. You’re the only woman for me. I just really wish we could be together already. I miss you.
113. I know we have the rest of our lives together, but I miss you so much now.
114. Honestly, I can’t wait for when we’d get married. That way, I’d have you all to myself. At least, most of the time.
115. I’ve been meeting new people recently. But I only want to meet you. I miss you, babe.
116. I’m really clumsy when you’re not around. I miss you, babe.
117. I’ve gotten lots of teddies already for you. Isn’t that enough bribe for you to get home already?
118. You’re my best friend turned girlfriend. I still bless the day you came into my life. But I really miss you too.
119. I miss you. I miss you very much, girlfriend.
120. Life would never be the same for me until you get back home.
121. I’m yet to come to terms with your absence. I miss you so much, love.
122. I miss talking to you till late into the night. I miss having you kiss me good night. I miss you, darling.
123. It’s simple. I’m lonely without you here. do come back as soon as you can, okay?
124. I tried making the special delicacy you always make for me, but it was just bland. I miss you so much.
125. I carry you in my heart and spirit, irrespective of the time apart. I miss you, darling.
126. This time apart is like a necessary evil. I can’t wait for you to get back home.
127. You’re never far away from me; that’s because you’re always on my mind. I miss you, babe.
128. I prayed about you, and God answered. Now that I’ve found you, I don’t even want to be apart at all. I miss you, my love.
129. Thinking of you alone gives me the goosebumps. I can’t wait to have you by my side.
130. You actually make me feel really special. I can’t imagine my life without you. I miss you, babe.
131. The nights I spend without you, are plain cold and boring. I miss you, babe.
132. You’re just good for me. I love you, dearie. Come back soon.
133. I’m honestly can’t wait for you to get back. I miss you, dear.
134. This distance is really difficult to live with. I miss you, babe.
135. You actually put smiles on my face. I miss you, dear.
136. You’re my muse; my special slice from heaven. I miss you, darling.
137. I’m not letting go of you, distance apart. You’re the gem that took me long to find. I miss you though.
139. You’ll always be on my mind. I miss you, darling.
140. You’re all I’ll ever want. I miss you, baby girl.
141. I’m actually regretting that I even let you go at all. I miss you, girlfriend.
142. Our children would be the luckiest; having a mother like you is a dream come through.
143. Even if we’re apart for now, I know I’m safe with you. I love you, dear.
144. Life can be very mean at times; look how it’s made us stay apart from each other. I miss you, darling.
145. I’ll always be grateful to your parents for deciding to have you; you’re one of the best things that happened to me. I love you, dear.
146. I’m still trying to find the perfect position to place this new painting. If you were, I wouldn’t have to worry about a lot of things. I miss you, babe.
147. I love our private moments together. And I miss having them with you. Do come back as soon as you can.
148. You’re the real deal, darling; no counterfeit. I miss you.
149. I should have known before now, but loneliness has made me realize that you’re very important to me. I love you, and I miss you, girlfriend.
150. This time apart has made me realize that I really love you. I miss you, darling.
151. If you like, don’t come back soon; I’ll just finish up all the food in the house. I really miss you, sweetheart.
152. Thank you for always making me feel like an angel. I love us a lot, and I miss you already.
153. I’d give anything to see your dimples now; you smile, and my world is just all right. I miss you, dearie.
154. I could try, but I’ll never find your scent anywhere else. I miss you, honey.
155. I love you, babe. And I’m praying you get back home soon.
156. You’re ingrained in my heart forever, and I just can’t imagine my life without you. Do come back home soon. I miss you.
157. Loving you set me free. I just can’t wait to have you home with me again. I miss you.
158. I’m holding on to you forever; irrespective of where you go. I miss you, babe.
159. Until the world comes to an end, I’ll be busy loving you. I miss you, boo.
160. My world is all right because it has you in it. I miss you, darling.
161. I really miss your presence at home. Looking forward to when you’d get back.
162. I can always trust you to keep us safe; thank you. I miss you though.
163. I miss dragging meat with you; you just make everything fun. I hope you get back soon.
164. There’s this joy that spreads all over my system when I think of you. I miss you, darling.
165. I don’t enjoy doing the chores at all; I wish we could do them together, as usual. I really miss you.
166. My heart, I really wish you’d wrap up your program even before planned. I really miss you.
167. One and only; that’s what you are to me cos nothing can replace you in my heart. I miss you, love.
168. Baby boy, see how I’m missing you badly. Come home soon.
169. At least, I’m not crying now. But I miss you so much that it hurts.
170. I'm never giving up on us; irrespective of this time apart. I miss you, love.
171. I still can’t picture me without you. I miss you, dear.
172. Love of life, I miss you plenty.
173. I can’t believe you’re not going through the drama that I’m going through; these children are something else. I miss you, darling.
174. I owe a lot of things to your presence in my life. I miss you.
175. Hubby of life, I miss you like mad!
176. I love the home we’ve made for ourselves, but I miss your presence here.
177. Husband of life, I really miss you.
178. If you didn’t come into my life when you did, I don’t know what would have happened to me. I’m looking forward to your coming home.
179. I know there’s time for everything, but I really don’t like this break. I miss you, love.
180. I know the bills have to be paid, but it doesn’t stop me from missing you badly.
181. This is me sending you a virtual l hug and kiss. I miss you, baby.
182. You’re so in my thoughts that there’s barely space for any other thing. I miss you, sweety.
183. I don’t care if it’s called stalking or not. I’m coming to be with you. I miss you.
184. I’m better now, but I’d have preferred having you around me this period of illness. Come home soon, okay?
185. It’s a good thing I have your past messages with me; they’re a constant reminder that you’re thinking of me. I miss you, darling.
186. I don’t how soon you’ll get this, but I want you to know that I miss you.
187. Work pays the bills, but I don’t like that it is keeping you away from me. I miss you, darling.
188. I had to record our conversations; they keep me company. I miss you, darling.
189. I miss you at every moment of the day. I can’t wait for you to get back.
190. Can it qualify as stalking if I come to meet you there? I really miss you.
191. You’re my personal bundle of joy; I’m so glad that I get to live my life with you. I miss you though.
192. I’m glad that you’re the man I get to live forever with. I miss you, babe.
193. I've been wearing most of your shirts; that’s what you get for leaving me here by myself.
194. You’re my own celebrity, and I’m your die-hard fan. I miss you, darling.
195. I take out time to stare at our picture every hour. I’m blessed to have you in my life. I miss you, husband.
196. No other person looks at me like I’m magic. I really miss you, dear.
197. You deserve this feat, and I’m really proud to be your wife. I can’t wait to have you back.
198. I said I wanted to grow old with you; key word there is ‘with you.’ So, get back home soon!
199. You’re magic, and I’m glad that I get to grow old with you. I miss you, darling.
200. I’ve been listening to our favorite song all day. I miss you, babe. I hope you come home soon.
201. I know you’re still mad at me. But I wanted to start apologizing even before I get home. I miss you, babe.
202. I refused to settle for less, and you make the entire wait worth it. I miss you, wifey.
203. The honest truth is that I miss you; there’s nothing like act like a man. I miss my wife.
204. Am I the only one counting the days until your arrival? I just can’t wait to have my wife back.
205. Missing you this much is an evidence of how much I love you. Come back soon, babe.
206. I’m calling and texting every day; and even after you’re back, I’ll still continue. I miss you, darling.
207. If I wasn’t swamped myself, I’d fly out just to be with you. I miss you that much.
208. You’re my special woman; my personal person. I miss you greatly.
209. You make me go gaga. Just come back quick.
210. I didn’t know I could hurt this much from missing you. I miss you, sweetheart.
211. I can’t wait for you to conclude your project over there; I miss you, babe.
212. I miss you more than you know. I love you, babe.
213. Everything is just empty and bleak without you here. I miss you plenty.
214. I don’t know how to thank God that you came into my life. I miss you, babe.
215. I just want to close my eyes and see you next to me when I wake up. I miss you, love.
216. It’s been a year of being together; your thought still gives me the chill. I miss you, darling.
217. If your thought is all that’s in my mind, I don’t mind staying that way.
218. Dear wife, hope you know you have a husband at home, and that he’s missing you?
219. I wish I could spend every moment with you. I miss you that bad.
220. Images aren’t the real you. I can’t wait to have you back.
221. When are you coming home? I’m really tired of waiting here.
222. I miss even your different expressions. I just wanted you to know that.
223. I look through your clothes every day. I’m looking forward to watching you wear them.
224. I get jealous when I see other couples together. Get back home soon, okay?
225. I miss having you pet and fuss over you. I miss you, babe.
226. I’m sick with missing you too much; the only cure would be seeing you again.
227. Even a text is enough to make my day. I miss you, love.
228. Dear wife, I miss you like crazy. And seeing you again would be my cure.
229. Even a call from you has my heart beating with joy.
230. I sure miss you a lot, wifey.
231. You’ve taken up all the space in my heart; this is how much I love you. I miss you, dear.
232. With the way I’m loving you, I don’t think there’s space for another person.
233. The joy I feel whenever I call you my wife is just amazing. I can’t wait to have you at home again.
234. It’s hard being by my side. Hope you know that I need you to function properly? I miss you, my wife.
235. I’m still wondering why it took something as distance to make me realize how much you mean the world to me.
236. With every tick of the clock, my heart yearns to see you again. I miss you, babe.
237. How did I not think to appreciate you earlier? Staying with these children has given me headache and fever. Thumbs up, wifey! Plus I miss you.
238. The joy I feel when I’m with you has no boundaries. Please get back some soon, wifey.
239. I just want to hold hands with you again. Will you come back already?
240. Your presence is a daily boost for me. I miss having you at home.
241. Pure bliss is what I experience whenever I’m with you. Hurry back home to me already.
242. You’ll always remain the best thing that happened to me on this side of the world. I miss you, love.
243. Even with the distance, my love for you keeps getting deeper each passing day. I miss you, darling.
244. I want you to know that I’ll always love you; even with the distance and all. I miss you, dearie.
245. I want us back together soon. I hope you get back earlier than stipulated. I miss you, honey.
246. If given the chance again, I’d marry you still. I miss you, my slice of heaven. Hoping you get back home soon.
247. You hold an important part of me; my heart. It’s no wonder why I haven’t been functioning well. I miss you, babe.
248. We just said goodbye to each other a few minutes ago. But I’m already missing you like we haven’t seen in a while.
249. You bring me comfort and solace on gloomy days. I just want to be with you every moment I get. I miss you, babe.
250. From the depth of my heart, I’m thankful I’m the man that gets to call you his wife. I miss you already, babe.
251. I want to hang out with our friends with you there; it just isn’t fun doing that alone. I miss you, love.
252. Please, who coined the saying that men don’t cry? I almost cried, whilst lying in bed alone last night. I miss you, dearie.
Nothing should stand in the way of telling that someone special how much you can't wait to be together again. Keep the texts and calls rolling in, and don't forget to share this post with friends.
Written By Eguzoro Sylvia.