The best way to love yourself is to be true to yourself. Love yourself by doing what you truly want and not what others want you to do or what you think is right. Be comfortable in your skin, love your imperfections and be confident about who you are.
Also, the best way to love someone else is to love yourself first. By loving yourself first, you will be a better person and can spread happiness around you. You need to give and be willing to receive love from others. Accept the fact that you are loved by others as well as yourself.
Self-love also means being comfortable in your skin and being positive about yourself. It means learning from life experiences and growing from them without going down easy paths or taking shortcuts in life. Self-love means standing up for who you are and what you believe in. It means saying no when things aren’t right for you; it means telling those around you how they make you feel good or bad.
With the following collections of learning to love myself quotes, you’ll appreciate how important it is to practice self-love on yourself before you can spread love to the people around you.
Learning to Love Myself Quotes
I’m learning to love myself and be the best I can be. I’m not perfect, and I know that, but it doesn’t mean that I can’t strive to become better every day. I want to be happy with who I am and what I do in this world and be happy to love myself more than any other person.
1. I am learning to love and support myself. I am not my mistake. I can always make new choices, and I am choosing to see the best in myself, in others and in life. I am willing to love and accept myself as I am.
2. I am learning to love myself because I am beautiful and unique in my special way. I will love myself because I have the right to choose my happiness. I will love myself because I am worthy of love; many people already do, anyway.
3. I have so many admirable qualities that make me who I am, and I am glad to know that, so I will learn to love myself because it’s okay not to be perfect all the time, which makes me so special.
4. I am learning to love myself because I am good enough as a person. No one is perfect, and it’s okay to make mistakes as long as we learn from them. I know that just as much as there are bad days, there are also good days when everything goes my way and things turn out just the way I want them to be.
5. I know that there is always hope for better days ahead, no matter how bad things get or how disappointing life may seem to be at the moment. I know that even on bad days, there is always something good about them — even if it may be a small thing such as a smile, so I am learning to love and appreciate myself the more.
6. I am learning to be happy and grateful. Now that I see how beautiful, wonderful, and special I am, I have forgiven myself for my mistakes. I am grateful that my body is strong, healthy, vibrant, and alive.
7. I forgive myself for judging myself in any way. I only see the perfection of my being. My body is magnificent in every way. I love and approve of myself just as I am. I forgive the past and move forward into a bright new day filled with love, peace, joy, and abundance.
8. I forgive others who have wronged me in any way. I release them from my mind and heart always. I love others just as they are, regardless of how they treat me or others. They are perfect just as they are at this moment. They are exactly where they need to be on their life path right now to learn their lessons to grow into a better person than they were yesterday.
9. I am confident in my ability to achieve anything I put my mind to. I am the best person I know. I am beautiful inside and out. I am proud to be me, and I love who I am because I am learning to love myself.
10. I am a good person. I am doing the best I can. I am still learning. I am always evolving. I forgive myself for being human. I love myself. I appreciate my life and all that I have. I am enough just as I am. Things are always working out for me. I love who I am. I know that I am good enough.
11. I allow myself to receive love, success, and happiness. I am willing to be me, accept my strengths and weaknesses, and let go of the need to be perfect. I am a gift in the world, and I will begin to love myself for who I am right now.
12. The more I love myself, the more others will love me. I am beginning to like whom I see in the mirror and appreciate my body for all it does for me every day. I have a lot of potential; I do not need to compare myself with others or try to be like them. I am beginning to love myself for who I am.
13. My thoughts are positive and uplifting; I choose my words well and speak about myself kindly. Like everyone else, I have faults; however, these do not define who I am as a person; they just make me human like everyone else.
14. I can learn from criticism without it destroying my self-esteem. I am now and always will be the most important person in my life. I will never abandon myself. The most important relationship I have is with myself, and I am beginning to learn how to love myself for who I am.
15. I am not responsible for someone else’s happiness. I can only be responsible for my own. I’m not perfect, but I’m perfectly me. I deserve to take time out just for me, a time dedicated to learning to myself for who I am.
16. My happiness is my choice. I choose to be happy every day of my life. I permit myself to succeed and to fail. Either way, I’m okay with it because there’s always a lesson to learn, and I’ll always love myself irrespective of the outcome.
17. I am good enough. I am worthy. I am a good person. I am kind, loving and compassionate. I deserve the best in life. I give the best of myself to others, and now it is time to give the best to myself. I am doing it for me, for my children and for my future generations who need a healthy role model of self-love and care.
18. I love myself just as I am right now. It is ok to make mistakes. Everyone makes mistakes. It is ok not to be perfect. No one is perfect; we are all human beings trying our best. I love my flaws and imperfections because they make me the unique individual I am. They help me grow and become a better person. My past does not define me; it has made me stronger, wiser, and a better person today than I was yesterday, last month or last year.
19. I now accept that I am beautiful, just like I am. I choose to be happy because I deserve it. I am living my life to the fullest. It is okay to feel down sometimes, but I will always try to cheer myself up. I know that I can do anything I put my mind to.
20. I forgive myself for any mistakes that I have made in the past out of anger, fear or from being lost and confused. Today, I choose not to judge myself for my past actions because it does not serve my highest good, nor does it serve anyone else’s highest good either. Judging myself only
Learning to Love Myself Again Quotes
I’m learning to love myself again. I’m learning to forgive myself and my past mistakes. I’m learning to accept myself for who I am. I’m learning to love myself for who I am, not whom I think I have to be. I’m learning to accept my flaws as a part of me, not as a part of who I am.
21. I’m learning to love myself again. I don’t know if I’m there yet, but I’m well on my way. I don’t see myself as beautiful yet, but I see the potential. One day, I hope my inner voice will be kind and loud enough to drown out all the other voices. That day is not today, but I’m closer than yesterday.
22. Learning to Love Myself better, I am proud of who I am and what I have become. I am proud of how far I have come, even if there are days when it doesn’t feel like much has changed.
23. The best thing about loving myself is that it makes me realise how deserving I am of being loved and appreciated by myself the more. It’s not about selfishness or narcissism; it’s about knowing my worth and holding onto it no matter who comes into my life. And when someone does come along, they will recognise that worth and learn how to love me from how I love myself.
24. I am learning to love myself again; I’m learning that my flaws are what make me beautiful. I’m learning that my flaws are what make me unique. I’m learning that my flaws are what make me special. I’m learning that my flaws are what make me human.
25. I’m not going to settle for less than I deserve anymore. I am learning to love myself again because I know that it is the only way to be happy truly. It doesn’t matter what other people think of me. What matters is what I think about myself.
26. I am focusing on loving myself more than ever before because it makes me feel good. I will never stop loving myself, even when other people try to bring me down.
27. I’m learning to love myself again after neglecting my needs and wants. It may have taken me a while, but I’m finally starting to realise how important it is for the happiness that I learn to love myself again.
28. I need to learn to love myself again. I am starting a new way of life. I will no longer be allowing my self worth to be measured by the size of my jeans or the number on the scale. I will no longer compare myself to others and envy their beauty.
29. I will no longer look at myself and see only my flaws. I will not allow the things that have happened in my past to define who I am today or whom I will become. The next time someone compliments me, I will say “Thank you” instead of saying something negative about myself because I am learning to love myself more.
30. When looking at myself in a mirror, I will not focus on the imperfections but on the beauty that shines from within. Because no matter what society says or what magazines portray as beautiful, true beauty comes from within and radiates outward. My inner strength makes me truly beautiful and is what makes me worth admiring and loving.
31. I am learning how to love myself again, and today is another new beginning for me on this journey. I’ve been trying to heal my emotions and mentality regarding relationships. I’ve always felt that my self worth is less because of the things I’ve gone through.
32. I want to start loving myself again to be a better person, not just for me but also for my future kids. I feel like it’s hard because I still have no one else to talk to. Even my family members don’t know anything about my past.
33. Learning to love yourself is the only thing I’ve been dwelling upon all this while, the only thing I’ve been thinking about. I have to pick myself up and learn; I have to learn to love myself again, I have to learn to let the past stay there, I have to learn to love myself again.
34. I’m learning that I can’t change the past, but I can change the future by accepting and loving myself today. I’m learning that it’s okay to be happy despite my flaws. I’m learning to love myself again to live the kind of life I deserve.
35. I have to start learning to love myself all over again. I must adjust my attitude. I can’t blame anyone else. I don’t have time to hate myself. If you had to learn to love, If I had to learn to love myself before, then this time need to learn to love again and love myself better than the previous times.
36. I must learn to love myself as I am before I can love anyone else. I must accept myself as I am before I can be accepted by anyone else. I must forgive myself before I can forgive anyone else.
37. My whole life results from my thoughts and feelings. My thoughts and feelings are the results of my behaviour. To change my whole life, I must change my behaviour and learn to love myself before I can love anyone else.
38 I am learning how to love myself again after going through some difficult times. I might feel like there is no way out of the rut I am stuck in, but I believe I can love myself better than I once did.
39. It’s a new year, and I am determined to love myself again. I lost myself to social media, being a mom and wife. Nothing wrong with being a mom. Nothing is wrong with being a wife, but I forgot about myself. This year I’m going to focus back on myself. I have accomplished so much in my life that it’s about time for me to continue my journey. So here’s to a new year and learning to love me again!
40. No matter how many times I fall, no matter how bad my mistakes are or how long I feel stuck in a situation, life tends to work out for me somehow. I need to believe in myself and trust the process. Faith in my abilities and always remember that God has blessed us with far more than we can even imagine.
I Learned to Love Myself Quotes
I have learned to love myself again and again, even though I can’t stop the negative thoughts that come to mind, but I have learned to have control over the tho control positive words in my heart and living by them.
41. Even though it’s my job to hp people find their vision and purpose, I’m still struggling to find mine. But I can tell you this: My life is better now that I have learned to love myself. That may sound like a cliche, but it’s the truth.
42. Now, when I say I’ve learned to love myself, I don’t mean it in some selfish way — as if nothing else matters except for how much I love myself. That’s not what it means at all. And it doesn’t stop with me. When I learn how to love myself, the way I see other people changes too. I start seeing the beauty in others — not just in myself alone.
43. I have learned that I wasn’t obligated to put everyone else before myself, even if it felt wrong not to. I learned that being selfish sometimes is OK and necessary for my mental health. And doing this, I have learned to love myself better and put myself first.
44. I learned to love myself because now I know that asking for help isn’t a weakness and that my feelings are valid and important. I’ve learned how to be alone without feeling lonely. And most importantly, I learned how to be my own best friend.
45. I learned to love myself. This is the most important thing I could ever teach anyone: that before you can care for anyone else, you have to care for yourself. And no matter how much I once wanted to, I now know that I could never be happy in a relationship where I was devalued and disrespected.
46. I learned to make a decision and then stick with it. You will likely feel a sense of regret after any breakup — but that doesn’t mean you should ignore your gut instincts and go back. Even if you think maybe you’re wrong or maybe things will get better, remember that deep down, you already know what’s best for you. So make a decision, and then stick with it.
47. I learned to be strong for myself, not someone else. I’ve always been an independent person, but this experience taught me to be even stronger than I once thought possible. I took care of myself during a time when I would have normally relied on someone else (my ex), but I also took care of my heart when it felt like it was broken into pieces.
48. I learned to love myself and put myself first because some people just aren’t meant to stay in my life forever, no matter how hard I try or how painful it may be, they can’t just stay in my life.
49. I Learned to love myself. Learning to love me has been the most challenging yet rewarding lesson. I used to think that no one would ever want me. I thought that if I were thinner, more beautiful, funnier and more successful, someone would notice me. The truth is that the only person who had to notice me was me.
50. I’ve been a work-in-progress for many years, learning and growing, experiencing the best and worst of life. I am doing my very best, and I am proud of myself. I’ve learned to accept that I am human with flaws. I choose to see the good in myself.
51. I learned to love myself because I am worthy of love and acceptance. I will not waste energy on worries that I cannot control. I know that I can handle whatever life brings me. I am proud of who I am. I choose to be happy today. I will treat myself with respect and love.
52. I learned to love myself by accepting who I am, no matter what anyone else says, by accepting that many things about me will never change, and it is okay. I don’t need to change my personality or interests just because others want me to. It is okay if I like doing things on my own. It is okay if I like listening to different music from the rest of my friends. It is okay if I prefer hanging out at home instead of clubbing every weekend. These things do not make me a bad person.
53. I have learned to love myself by accepting that many things about me can change, and I have the power to change them. If there are things about myself that I don’t like, it is okay for me to work on changing them as long as they don’t harm others in the process.
54. I have learned to love myself. I am a good person, and I have done nothing wrong. I am not a mistake. I am not a bad person. I am a good person, even if sometimes I may make mistakes. I love myself, no matter what my past contains.
55. I will continue to work on loving myself more each day. I deserve to be loved, no matter what mistakes I have made in the past. My life is filled with happiness when I truly love myself for who I am. I forgive myself for all of the mistakes that I have made in the past.
56. I am safe and loved. I accept and love my body. I feel content and happy with my life. I have the power to make my own decisions. I am capable of accomplishing anything I set my mind to. My dreams can come true if I believe in them. I am a successful person. I enjoy being around others because they enjoy being around me. I learned to love myself more each day which is all that matters.
57. I have learned to love myself unconditionally, no matter the circumstances. I am worthy of love, acceptance and appreciation. I am worthy of love, and I will fill my heart with it. I accept my unique and precious self – mind, body and soul. The more I love myself; the more my life moves in a positive direction.
58. I am worthy of love. I am beautiful inside and out. I accept myself as I am right now. I forgive myself for all my mistakes. It is okay to make mistakes; I am human. I deserve to be happy in life. I deserve to take care of myself. I deserve to be loved by others.
59. I learned to love myself by accepting my body, my mind and my spirit as they are today. I promised that I would not wait until tomorrow to permit myself to love myself today.
60. I am in a loving relationship with myself. Not only have I found love, but also so much peace and joy. As long as I keep loving myself unconditionally, I will never be alone again.
I Am Learning to Love Myself Quotes
I am learning to love myself. I am grateful for the lessons learned on my journey. I am at peace with where I am in life today. No matter where I am on the road to self-love, I will remind myself of this.
61. I am learning to love myself. I forgive myself and others. I release the past and move forward with a positive outlook.
62. I am learning to love myself. Instead of worrying about what can go wrong, I focus on all that can go right and make it happen!
63. I am learning to love myself. Every day is a new opportunity to be, do, and have all I desire in life. Today, I choose to focus on success, joy, and abundance.
64. I am learning to love myself. I deserve everything good that life has to offer! My past failures do not define me; they strengthen me. Today, I choose to be confident and optimistic about my future!
65. I am learning to love myself. By being kind, patient, and gentle with myself every day, my self-esteem grows stronger! I am learning that my body is my own and that I didn’t need to do anything with it that someone else wanted — not even if they were supposed to love me more than anyone else.
66. I am learning to love myself by making time for self-care each day. Today, I take the time out of my busy schedule for a massage, mani/Pedi or other relaxing activity that makes me feel great!
67. I am learning to love myself unconditionally, taking my time with this. I am learning to love myself as I am, no matter what others think or say about me.
68. I am learning to love myself as I’m exactly who I should be at this moment. I am learning to love myself as I’ve come a long way already, and I will go even further.
69. I am learning to love myself as I do the best I can. I am learning to love myself as my best is enough for me. I am learning to love myself as self-love is an inside job, and it starts with me.
70. I am learning to love myself as mistakes prove I’m trying. I am learning to love myself as mistakes prove that I’m alive and growing.
71. I am learning to love myself as there is still so much more for me to learn and experience in life. My needs come first; everyone else’s comes second — including those who seek to harm me or bring me down — because I cannot be everything to everyone, especially not at my frontal health and well-being.
72. I am learning to love myself. Sometimes I feel like I’m too hard on myself when I’m not being perfect, but there are some good reasons for that. I am my most important project. If I don’t take care of myself, it’s hard to take care of anyone else.
73. I am learning to love myself even when it’s hard. It’s not always easy to be perfect, but trying is what keeps me growing. My body is sacred, worthy of love and respect, no matter what others say or think about it; this body is carrying around a loving soul
74. I am learning to love myself even when it’s not working out as I planned. It doesn’t always work out the way we plan, but there are so many other things that do work out! The more we focus on those moments, the more they’ll happen.
75. I am learning to love myself even when people don’t approve of my choices. It’s really easy to get caught up in caring what other people think about us, but sometimes we have to make choices based on our own needs and goals — and that’s okay!
76. I am learning to love myself even when it feels like no one else does. There are times when we all feel alone or like nobody cares about us, but that feeling will pass soon enough, and you’ll realise how much support you’ve got from your family and friends who care
77. I am learning to love myself. I will stop doubting myself. I am good enough. I am worthy of being loved. I will start being kind to myself. I will be proud of who I am. I will accept myself for who I am. I will no longer compare myself with others.
78. I am learning to love myself. I am learning to fall in love with myself. I am becoming my own best friend. I am my number one fan. I accept myself as I am. I am open to learning and growing, but I will not reject myself for my imperfections and what I perceive as flaws at this very moment.
79. I will not let my mistakes define me; they are lessons that have shaped who I am now. I will try new things, even if they scare me because growth requires stepping outside of my comfort zone.
80. I love myself. I have self-respect. I have confidence in my abilities. I am good enough to achieve all that I desire. I am kind and gentle with myself. I forgive myself for any mistakes that I make. I understand that no one is perfect, and everyone makes mistakes from time to time.
Learn to Love Yourself More Quotes
Start the process of learning to love yourself more by taking responsibility for your happiness. If you’re always waiting for something or someone else to make you happy, you will never be happy. Love yourself more by acknowledging that you can only truly control your actions and reactions.
81. Learn to love yourself more. The purpose is for you to realise that you are worthy and lovable and that there are people who care about you and love you. There is only one of you in this universe, which makes you special. You have a purpose here, even if it is just being a happy person.
82. Learn to love yourself more by Practicing self-compassion when you do something wrong. Instead of beating yourself up about a mistake, ask yourself what lesson can be learned from it? How can I improve myself? What could I do differently next time so that I don’t repeat the same error is all about self-love and self-appreciation that you should always cultivate within yourself.
83. To love yourself more, you must take care of your body, mind, and heart. Remember that you are unique and have a lot to offer the world. Make time for activities and relationships that bring you joy. Take time to appreciate all you have accomplished in life so far.
84. To learn to love yourself more, it’s important to practice self-care. Taking care of your body means that you feel healthy and strong, which will make it easier for you to love yourself more. For example, make sure you eat a healthy diet and get enough sleep each night. You should also exercise regularly since getting your blood flowing is a great way to release endorphins and boost your mood.
85. Treat yourself as a friend would treat you by being kinder to yourself when things don’t go as planned. For example, if you’re struggling with something at work, be supportive instead of putting yourself down.
86. Stop comparing yourself to others. Don’t be afraid to try something new. Be kind to yourself. Stay away from negative people. Meditate or pray daily. Make time for yourself. Do what makes you happy and learn to love yourself for who you truly are.
87. Learn to love yourself by nourishing your body with healthy foods. Eat your fruits and veggies! Exercise regularly: walk, run, dance, swim, ride a bike or do yoga. Get enough sleep. Take care of yourself by surrounding yourself with people who make you feel good about yourself rather than bad. If you are bad about yourself, make a conscious decision to replace them with someone who makes you feel better.
88. You deserve to be happy and loved, so give yourself the gift of happiness and love by learning how to love yourself more. Everyone has the right to be happy, so take your happiness into your own hands and make it happen! Learn to love yourself more by being honest about who you are — all of who you are. Don’t hide the things about yourself that make you feel uncomfortable. Love yourself more by accepting that no one is perfect, including you!
89. Love yourself first, and everything else falls into line. You have to love yourself to get anything done in this world. You are good enough, smart enough, and people like you.
90. You can make something of yourself. You have so much potential in this world; no matter what your background is, where you come from, or what your circumstances are now – you can to love yourself.
91. You will see that you are more than what you believe. You are more than a body and more than your mind. You are a human being seeking to love yourself, just as all others are. Consider this: If you learn to love yourself first and foremost, then you will be able to love yourself as well as anyone else.
92. Love yourself first, and everything else falls into line. You have to love yourself to get anything done in this world. You have to unlearn the messages you’ve been getting since childhood. You have to learn that you are a person who deserves love, respect and happiness.
93. Self-care is never a selfish act – it is simply good stewardship of the only gift I have, the gift I was put on earth to offer others. Anytime we can listen to our true selves and give them the care it requires, we do it not only for ourselves but for the many others whose lives we touch.
94. You deserve to be loved, even if you have been abused or neglected in the past. You deserve to be loved, no matter how badly other people in the past treated you. You are a good person, and you have done nothing wrong and an amazing person! It’s time for you to learn how much you deserve to be treated well by yourself first before others!
95. Your mind will always believe everything you tell it. Feed it faith. Feed it the truth. Feed it with love. Don’t wait until everything is just right. It will never be perfect. There will always be challenges, obstacles, and less than perfect conditions. Get started now. With each step you take in loving yourself, you will grow stronger and stronger, more and more skilled, more and more self-confident, and more and more successful.
96. Tell yourself every morning that you are capable of something great today yourself. You are more special than you think you are and more powerful than the negative thoughts in your head.
97. Learn to love yourself, and you’ll be the best in all. It’s important to practice self-love because we can’t give to others what we don’t have to give. We are responsible for our happiness, and as long as we believe that someone else holds the key to our happiness, we are at their mercy, which is no power!
98. Even though you might not feel it right now, you are one of the strongest people. You have survived so much pain and agony in your life, yet here you are. Forgive yourself for being imperfect and know that no one is perfect, permit yourself to be human, choose to be patient with yourself, and learn to love yourself, knowing that change doesn’t h, happen overnight.
99. Learn to view your mistakes as failures and opportunities for growth, knowing that it is impossible to learn anything new without making mistakes. Choose to be gentle with yourself, knowing that learning new skills takes time and effort.
100. Learn to take care of yourself physically, and love yourself as you ought to. Self-love means having a high regard for your well-being and happiness. Self-love means taking care of yourself and not sacrificing your own needs to please others. Self-love means having boundaries and respect for yourself and what you will or won’t tolerate from others.
This collection of learning to love myself quotes will help people solve the problem of not knowing how to love themselves first and foremost. People do not know how to love themselves correctly because they do not know how to love themselves so that they can trust and rely upon them.
They do not know how to love themselves in a way that will benefit them in the long run or help them with their lives. Everyone should learn to love themselves first and foremost before they start looking for someone else to take care of them.