Graduating from kindergarten is the first academic accomplishment by your daughter and just one of the many graduations you will have the joy of experiencing. It is the first step in your little daughter’s life to achieve something in the future. It is the beginning of the tomorrow that awaits her.
She has accomplished her first goals in education and celebrating her with a graduation party is a way of conveying to her that education is valuable and worth commemorating and enjoying and this can set her off on a new exciting adventure.
But it is most likely that your daughter will not remember all that took place on her graduation day, giving memorabilia in the form of a graduation card can be something that she can look back on. The message for your daughter’s kindergarten graduation card should be meaningful and finding the right things to write in it can be very challenging.
Here is a list of kindergarten graduation messages for daughter you can use in a greeting card to celebrate your daughter on her graduation from kindergarten.
Kindergarten Graduation Wishes for Daughter
On this important day, I want you to know how very proud I am of you on your graduation from kindergarten. You have done so well. You have reached a major milestone and this is just the beginning of many bigger achievements in your life. Congratulations my daughter and best wishes for the future.
1. It looked difficult at the start but you have passed it all with flying colours. Wishing you very happy graduation from kindergarten my daughter. I hope you continue to shine bright.
2. From the time you were born until today, you have only given us reasons to be happy and proud. We thank God for having you in our lives. May you continue to shine in everything that you do. Congratulations on graduating from kindergarten my daughter and best of luck as you forge ahead.
3. Warm wishes on your kindergarten graduation my princess. I know you will always make us proud parents.
4. Congratulations, my daughter on completing kindergarten and warm wishes on getting ready for a bright future. Happy graduation honey.
5. My heartiest congratulations to you my daughter on your graduation from kindergarten. Keep bringing these little joys to us from time to time. My best wishes are for you always.
6. It’s a pleasure to see our princess daughter graduate from kindergarten. A bright future is waiting ahead for you. Wishing you a very successful journey in life.
7. My dearest daughter, you have taken the first step to success, lots of love and warm wishes on your graduation from kindergarten.
8. Congratulations, my lovely daughter on your graduation from kindergarten. I’m so proud of you. Keep up the excellence.
9. Well done, my sweet daughter. Congratulations on your graduation from kindergarten. This is just the beginning, I wish for more success to come your way.
10. Here is wishing very happy graduation to my daughter who has completed her kindergarten. May you find success in everything you do in life.
11. Dear daughter, here is wishing you and your future all the happiness and success that the world can offer. Congratulations on your achievement of graduating from kindergarten with flying colours. We love you.
12. It has been a wonderful experience watching you grow and today you have graduated from kindergarten. With all our love, Congratulations my darling daughter.
13. On your graduation, I wish that you walk new paths of success and are always blessed in everything you do. Happy graduation to my little daughter.
14. To our dear daughter, congratulations on your graduation from kindergarten. We’re thrilled to be celebrating with you as you move on to your next adventure. We’re proud of you and wish you the best of luck.
15. The memories of your kindergarten years always bring smiles to my face. You’re growing so big and learning new things. It’s on to grade school with the fun that it brings. Congratulations my kindergarten graduate.
16. Daughter, as you graduate from kindergarten today, I pray to God to always shower his blessings on you and lead you to the right path always. Congratulations dear.
17. Your graduation from kindergarten means that you have gone one more step closer to fulfilling your dreams. May you always keep on climbing. Congratulations my adorable daughter.
18. Hearty congratulations to you my daughter on your graduation from kindergarten. May you excel in your next stage of academics.
19. To my little princess, I wish you very happy graduation. I am so proud of you and I look forward to keep wishing you on many more accomplishments.
20. It’s a great pleasure for me whenever I see you achieving little things in a great way. You are amazing my daughter. Congratulations on your graduation from kindergarten.
21. You have made it, my daughter. You are now ready for the next stage of schooling. Wish you all the best honey and congratulations on graduation from kindergarten.
22. Congratulations my darling daughter on your graduation from kindergarten. May you find many more opportunities and may God bless you with the strength to work hard in your life. Warm wishes to you my little angel.
23. With kindergarten ending on a successful note, I pray for your success each and every day. Warm wishes to you on your graduation my daughter.
24. Congratulations, precious daughter. It seems like just yesterday that you started school and now we are celebrating your graduation from kindergarten. Best wishes to you baby girl, keep moving.
25. Wishing you very happy graduation on completing your kindergarten my daughter. I pray God will bless you at every step of your life and help you to be successful.
26. It’s a beautiful thing, watching the daughter we love growing up and getting one step closer to her dream. Congratulations on graduating from kindergarten.
27. Congratulations for moving a step forward my daughter. I’m so happy about your fantastic achievement. All my best wishes and prayers are with you sweetheart.
28. Wishing very happy graduation to my beautiful daughter. May you work harder, find happiness in your studies and be successful in life.
29. It’s a piece of happy news for all of us to know that you graduated from kindergarten with such flying colours. We all hope that you’ll make a leader someday. Best wishes my princess.
30. Congratulation kindergarten graduate. Keep striving throughout your life because the sky is the only limit for you. All the best for the future, dear daughter.
31. Wishing a very happy kindergarten graduation to my dear daughter. You are a shining star and I am sure you are always going to shine beautifully.
32. You turned into a bundle of joy in our lives and ever since you have never disappointed us. We are always proud of you and today you have achieved your first success by graduating from kindergarten. Congrats my daughter, wish you all the best as you move ahead.
33. Heartiest congratulations on your graduation from kindergarten dear daughter. I wish you all the success and best wishes for a bright and successful future.
34. A warm congratulations to our beautiful and inspiring daughter who have successfully graduated from kindergarten. Best wishes for your future darling.
35. What a proud day, today when you graduated from kindergarten, we just couldn’t be happier for you. Wishing you the very best on your graduation day and beyond. Congratulations my beautiful daughter.
36. Your graduation from kindergarten today is a proud day for all of us and a dream come true for our family. We can’t be more proud of you my daughter, wish you a glorious future.
37. Successful completion of your kindergarten graduation is proof that you are a hard-working girl and we are proud of you. Warm wishes dearest daughter.
38. This is a day of great happiness for everyone. You’ve made us all proud by graduating from kindergarten with a good performance. I wish you a successful life ahead, my awesome daughter.
39. You deserve to be elated today because it is your graduation from kindergarten. May God propel you to greater heights my lovely daughter.
40. Dear daughter, with kindergarten ending on such a beautiful note, I wish you success for the next chapter of your life. Happy graduation.
41. Ever since you were born, we could see your potential and now the world can see it too. Congratulations on your graduation from kindergarten my daughter, warmest wishes to you as you move ahead in life.
42. Congratulation my lovely daughter on your graduation from kindergarten. Thank you for making us proud. Wishing you a bright future.
43. You have reached the first milestone in your life. I am so proud of you for all that you have accomplished. Congratulations my daughter
warm wishes for the future.
44. Today is an important day for me. My little daughter becomes a kindergarten graduate today. As a father, I always appreciate your endeavour. This is just the beginning. Best wishes for your bright future.
45. Congrats on graduating from kindergarten my daughter. I wish you the very best of luck in all your future endeavours. May success always find you.
46. Life has been full of blessings because of you my daughter. Now that you have graduated from kindergarten may the sky be the limit. Congratulation on your graduation dear.
47. My daughter, as you spread your wings and soar to the next level in your education, may you become a glowing example for everyone around you. Congratulations dearie.
48. Congratulations on your graduation from kindergarten. You have done remarkably well at such a young age my daughter. My best wishes are always with you.
49. Dear daughter, we are very proud of you today. You are now a kindergarten graduate. We can’t stop wishing you the best of luck in your life.
50. My sweet daughter, I am excited that you graduated from kindergarten with such a good result. May you keep on accomplishing wonderful things as you go higher in life.
Best Graduation Messages for My Daughter Kindergarten
It seems like only yesterday you were in Kindergarten and now you are graduating. This message is to let you know that I am so proud of you for all that you have accomplished. My best wishes are always with you my daughter and I pray that this life becomes all that you want it to be.
51. Today is a big day because you have just graduated from kindergarten with flying colours. May you always find success in life. Happy graduation my sweet daughter.
52. It seems like just yesterday, we can still remember your first day at school, how you cried not to be left behind and today you have made us the happiest parents, you graduated from kindergarten. Congratulations my precious daughter.
53. I wish you congratulations and all the love from me on your kindergarten graduation. I wish you all the luck and pray that God shines up your future like a star with more successful moments.
54. Graduating from kindergarten is the first step that you have taken to write many more success stories. Happy graduation to my little princess.
55. Congratulations on your graduation from kindergarten my daughter. You’re now about to find out what learning means. Wishing you all the best on this special day and good luck in the future.
56. With love and pride today and always. Congratulations on your graduation from kindergarten my daughter. Best wishes for your next adventure.
57. Just like you have graduated from kindergarten, I wish you graduate from every class, every opportunity and every challenge with success. Happy graduation my dear daughter.
58. Congratulations, my daughter on your graduation from kindergarten. You’re doing just perfect on your way to becoming a legend.
59. You’ve done it again just like I knew you would. I’m happier than anyone else right now. Congratulations my dear daughter, you have so many things to achieve.
60. When I look at you my daughter, I always see an angel in you. You are a blessing to me. Congratulations on your kindergarten graduation.
61. Daughter, today is a great day for all of us and we want you to know we will support you all the way. Congrats to our new graduate of kindergarten.
62. This is the start of your life. Your amazing performance shows you can achieve anything in life that you set your mind to. Happy graduation from kindergarten sweetheart.
63. My daughter, I wish you very happy graduation. May you always find success in whatever you do and fulfil all your dreams.
64. Accomplishing small things is the first step in achieving greatness. Graduating from kindergarten shows that you’re well on your way. Congratulations my daughter, wish you all the best.
65. I hope you’ll always find yourself as happy and full of big, crazy dreams as you are today. Happy graduation from kindergarten dearest daughter.
66. Many congratulations, my daughter on your graduation from kindergarten. This is just the beginning, you will shine brighter than you can think of in the future.
67. Keep on growing. Keep adding to the beauty and goodness in the world. Keep developing those unique dreams and talents that make you who you are. Well done on your graduation from kindergarten my precious daughter.
68. Congrats my pretty angel on your graduation from kindergarten. Keep believing in yourself and work hard, more achievements are yet to come.
69. Dear daughter, you just rose one step higher on the ladder that will lead you to success in life. Well done on your graduation from kindergarten.
70. I always knew that you are born to stand out, it does not matter how much bigger the crowd is. Congratulations on your excellent performance my lovely daughter.
71. Dear daughter, you are now a graduate of kindergarten and we wish you the very best bright future. Well done sweetheart, we love you.
72. It is not just a special moment for you but also a very proud moment for us, because you have successfully graduated from kindergarten. Congratulations to you, my dearest daughter.
73. To our sweet, accomplished daughter. Congratulations on your graduation from kindergarten. We wish you the best of luck moving forward. You’ve made us so proud.
74. Daughter, may you spread your wings and soar to the next phase of your academics and you become a glowing example for everyone around you. Congratulations on your graduation from kindergarten.
75. Nothing means more to us than your success and achievements, happiness and joy. Happy graduation from kindergarten my pretty daughter.
76. Many congratulations to you my darling daughter on your graduation from kindergarten. I’m sure today will be only the first of many proud, successful moments for you.
77. My feelings of joy and pride at seeing you graduate from kindergarten today has brought tears to my eyes. You have worked so hard and done so well my daughter. Well done.
78. From a toddler to a little pretty girl, we have seen you beautifully grow through all these years. Happy kindergarten graduation to you and lots of luck for the future.
79. We hope you can feel all the pride and happiness surrounding you today, as you graduate from kindergarten. You have made us proud my dearest daughter.
80. Words can’t express how excited I am to see you graduate from kindergarten. Keep on shining and achieving greater heights in life my daughter.
81. Dear daughter, on your graduation from kindergarten, I pray to God to always shower his blessings and love on you, to give you strength to find success in whatever you do.
82. Dearest daughter, there are times we wish you shouldn’t be growing up so fast, but again seeing you graduate from kindergarten today is one of the best moments in our lives. Congratulations sweetie.
83. Congratulations to our special daughter. You light up our lives with your smile. You’ve made us so proud and we know this is only the beginning. Best wishes for a bright future darling.
84. Congratulations on your kindergarten graduation my daughter. Wishing you all the success in your studies and wonderful grades in all the subjects in future.
85. Daughter, our warmest thoughts and highest hopes are with you as you celebrate your graduation from kindergarten. Cheers.
89. You always say you will be great, and I don’t doubt it. This is the beginning of your greatness. Congratulations on your graduation from kindergarten my awesome daughter.
87. On this occasion of your graduation from kindergarten, I want to tell you that I am extremely proud of you and I know that you are going to do wonders. Well done my lovely daughter.
88. Today is just the beginning of the greater laurels you are carved for. It is time for you to show the world what you are made of. As you graduate from kindergarten today, may you keep soaring higher and higher.
89. Happy graduation from kindergarten my beautiful, little princess. I pray you keep on travelling on the road to success.
90. Daughter, with lots of warm wishes, I congratulate you on graduating from kindergarten. May you have lots of opportunities come your way for a successful tomorrow.
91. My heart is full of happiness to see our princess daughter graduate from kindergarten. The future is bright for you darling, I wish you a successful journey in life.
92. Every day we are amazed at how caring, kind, and smart you are becoming. We cannot wait to see what the future holds for you. Go on my daughter, you can achieve anything. Congratulations on your graduation from kindergarten.
93. To our daughter on her kindergarten graduation day, we are pleased with you and your achievements. May you continue with the same spirit and may all your dreams come true.
94. It’s your kindergarten graduation, my daughter. May God bless you with courage and guts to thrive towards your dreams. Good luck and congratulations.
95. Your graduation from kindergarten is the bridge to the next part of your life. Everything that got you here; hard work, drive and confidence will carry you across to the future you deserve, keep striving my awesome daughter.
96. Education is the key that opens many opportunities in life. We are so proud you have taken the first step by graduating from kindergarten. Congrats my daughter.
97. Congratulations. I wish you the best of everything, my little princess. Graduating from kindergarten with such excellent performance proves that you have the intelligence and discipline to make your way in this world.
98. You’ve taken your first step to making a difference in the world. Graduating from kindergarten means you have a sound mind and the ability to follow instructions. Keep moving forward my daughter.
99. Daughter, you have grown so quickly, just the other day we were holding you in our arms and now you are graduating from kindergarten. Congrats darling.
100. Seeing you in that beautiful graduation gown makes my head swirl in pride. Congrats on your outstanding achievement. Thumbs up, dear daughter.
I hope these messages make your little angel feel loved and appreciated for graduating from kindergarten. And it encourages her to do more and be better. Why not share with a friend to also wish their daughter and please don’t forget to drop a comment.