It’s a thing of joy to have someone to look up to as a grandmother. The counsels she gives, the pampering, the chastisement and many others can not be compared with anything, as they have their roles in one’s life; coupled with the fact that they are borne out of experiences and flow from a stream of wisdom.
Your grandma is not just your father or mother’s parent, she is also your parent. She may even be one grandma out there you are connected with but not biologically. In most cases, she wants the best for her grandchildren just as she wanted for her children. Some grandchildren even get to live with their grandma while or not their parents are alive.
The sweetness of a grandmother could make you miss her when she is away for any reason. You get to miss being with her for probably tales, spending the holidays with her, having her around to discuss your day’s experiences with and lots more. But the fact is that she is ageing and won’t be with you forever.
However, you can make her or make the world know how much of a gem she had been and how bad you miss her. You can flood your social media with every good thing about her, send her some cards with cute words. And if she is in heaven already, say some sweet words of praise, apology or appreciation to her.
To do all of those effectively, the best and most touching I miss you grandma quotes have been written here for you. Carefully go through and choose the one that expresses your mind better.
I Miss My Grandmother Quotes
Grandmother, I miss you so much and love you with every ounce of my being! You were and always will be my best friend and guardian angel! There is nothing I wouldn’t do for you. Stay with me forever and watch over us, please!
1. Where does the time go? I swear it was just yesterday you were cradling me in your arms. Now I’m looking back through wedding photos and realizing that you have been gone for years. I miss you, grandma.
2. You are the only mother I have ever known. I realize that now more than ever because your great-grandchildren are now coming to be. May you rest easy in heaven, even though the time apart makes the heart ache…you are always looking down with love.
3. Grandma, I’m so mad at you for leaving me. Why did you have to go? There is a big hole in my heart and it will never be the same again. I miss you so much and think of you every single day. Please help me feel better by watching over me and giving me the strength to move on. I love you so much, grandma, and will miss you forever.
4. It was 10 years ago today that God took you from us. We all miss you so much and every day, I think about how lucky I am to have known you. You were a person that was always there for me when I needed you the most. I wish I could see your sweet smile one more time or hear your laughter once more. Rest in peace, grandma, I love you and miss you every second of every day.
5. There is no way possible to say how much I think of and love you. Your laugh, that twinkle in your eye, the way you did everything with such a passion that it seemed like you had more energy than everyone else. I miss you so so much and think about you every day! Love always, your granddaughter.
6. Grandma, although it’s been years since you passed away, I remember every detail about you. I miss you every day and wish you could be here with us. Every time I look at the stars, I think of you smiling up at them while humming “Amazing Grace”. You are my Angel, my Hero who saved my life on many occasions when no one else could.
7. I think about you every day and I will forever. We may not have said it enough but we loved each other and I miss you terribly.
8. Your love and support made me who I am today. I wish you could see me today, married and pregnant with the most amazing little girl that has ever lived. It always makes me smile when I think of you and remember all we did together. You were my best friend and I miss you desperately.
9. I remember the day you left like it was yesterday. You were such a strong woman that you made everyone around you feel safe and protected. I miss your smile and your laugh, and your voice. I wish we could sit around and talk like we used to, but I know in my heart that you are smiling down on me and know how much I love you.
10. You will always be in my heart. I love you and miss you so much, grandma.
11. I love you so much I never want to let you go. You are my reason for feeling safe and secure in this world. I will love you forever, my grandmother.
12. Grandmother, I miss you so much. You are the best grandma anyone could have asked for! You were so kind. Your smile could light up any room. I wish you were still here with us, sharing your wit and wisdom with the world.
13. My Grandma, I miss you so much. Everything from your smile, the taste of your homemade cookies, the smell of your perfume, and even your crooked smile. You still have a great number of people that loved you very much and will never forget how special you were to each one of us.
14. I wish I could have told you everything but it hurts so much! You are my Grandma! I love you so much. I miss you so much. I need you dearly!!
15. I miss you so much. You were my rock in this world. I love you. I remember the last time we talked. You told me that I would make it through, and with your memories in my heart, I know I will. Thank you for everything, grandma.
16. Mama, I miss you so much. Your arms are always open for me whenever I need you. Your cooking is just exquisite, your love is just rare, but most of all I miss the way you make me feel. Daddy says I’m strong because of you, but I don’t feel strong, not without, my grandma.
17. You are always in my heart, even if I am far away. I miss you so much that it hurts. You are the best grandma any girl could ever have. I have so many great memories with you that bring me the biggest smiles every day. Everyone else is sad, but I know we will meet again and be together forever.
18. I miss you so much! I wish I could hear your voice again, look into your beautiful eyes. You are in my thoughts every day. It would be comforting to know that you are watching over me. One day, when I close my eyes, this world will be gone forever but your love lives on with all of us.
19. I miss you so much. It still seems like yesterday that I found out about this whole mess. I remember sitting at work dreading the moment I got called into the office, but when they told me it cut my soul to pieces. That was not easy to see you brought into that hospital.
20. You were the most remarkable lady I’ve ever known. With every passing year, I miss you more and more. Time may heal all wounds, but it also dulls the memories of joy we shared together.
Grandma I Miss You So Much
I love you so much, grandma, and I miss you so much. I often think about you and wish I could have been the woman to bring you flowers, hold your hand, kiss your cheek and whisper how much I love you.
21. I know I wrote you a letter today, but I just have to let you know how much I love you. I miss your wisdom and guidance. Every time I look at the moon or hear that bird whistle it reminds me of our time together. You were the most important person in my life and everyone has big shoes to fill. Today is your birthday so go spread some cheer again!
23. I love you, grandma, I miss you so much and I hope you can feel it.
24. Dearest grandma, On this day of love, I am thinking about how much I miss you. I wish you were here to hold my hand on Valentines Day, It’s so hard to believe that it’s been 10 years already. I carry your love in my heart, and one day we will be together again.
25. Today is our family’s first holiday without you. We miss you terribly and wish that you didn’t have to leave us. I can’t wait until we meet again, because I will give you the biggest hug ever and tell you just how much I love you! We love you, grandma!
26. I remember baking cookies with you and feeling like I was the luckiest girl in the world. I miss your scratchy hugs and your beautiful smile. I love you and can’t wait for heaven!
27. My Gram, my life is so much better because you’re a part of it. I wish you weren’t so far away so I could see you every day. But your presence in our lives never fades. I miss how you sing to me at night, but now I listen to those songs and they bring me thoughts of you. Instead of missing out on those big hugs, I concentrate on the memories of all those hugs.
28. I wish you were here to see me graduate, but I know you are with me in spirit. I think of you every day and miss you terribly. We all do love you very much!
29. Well, I finally got the chance to sit down and write out exactly how much you mean to me. Ever since I was a young girl I remember waking up and hearing your voice and saying good morning to you. You would make me laugh and smile, and for that, I will always love you. Now I wake up and don’t hear your voice, but I can still hear it in my head saying things like “good morning, sugar”. I miss you every day.
30. My life without you is like a blank piece of paper. It may as well not even exist at all. I know you’re watching over me and that gives me comfort and peace of mind. I hope to see you again soon, but until then, I will honour your memory, and cherish your love.
31. While I miss you today, I know that heaven is where you are. You are watching me, waiting to see what I will do with my life. You would clap with joy. My heart is broken without you here.
32. Last week was the 2nd anniversary that you were in heaven. I miss you so much. I pray for your healing soul, for it must be in pain because Heaven is so wonderful. I hope to join you soon. I love you!
33. I miss you, grandma. You were the light of my life. I will forever be grateful that I have been loved by you. I promise to live a good life and make sure to pass on the love and happiness you gave me.
34. I tried to fill this out, but I got choked up. I miss you, grandma more than words could ever say.
35. I just hope that while you were here on Earth that you knew how much love was around you. From the smallest grandchild to the grandparent of them all, we all love you so much and miss you!
36. I miss you so much, grandma. I wish you were here with me today. I can’t think of a day in the last 25 years when we didn’t spend time together doing something. You were such a huge part of my life and brought me so much happiness! I love and miss you, grandma!
37. Grandma, I miss you. You were an amazing woman and I will always remember you. Thank you for being there for me, guiding me with your wisdom and just being a beautiful person that made this world a better place with your presence.
38. I still think of you every day! I miss you more than words can say! I love you, Grandma!’
39. I can still hear your cries, I can still see your smile. I wish you were here with me, but that is not how life works. You will always be in my heart, where you belong. I miss you, grandma, you are forever loved.
40. There isn’t a day that passes by that I don’t think of you, and it hurts so much because I miss you so much! You were my greatest friend.
I Miss You Grandma Messages
I miss you more every day. I always will. Will you please come back? I love you more than words could ever express. Every day of my life will be dedicated to showing how grateful I am that you were my grandma.
41. Without your love and guidance, I wouldn’t be the man I am today. We’ll always be connected by our hearts and souls, there is never a space where you used to be…I love and miss you, grandma.
42. I miss you so much and think about you every day that goes by. I know that I will see you again someday soon. I want to thank you very much for teaching me the value of life, love, respect, friendship, courage, family values, honesty, loyalty, self-worth.
43. I feel lucky to have had you as my grandma…I miss speaking to my sweetheart…I really miss your laugh….your uncontrollable giggle episodes…your midnight cuddles…everything.
44. I love you deeply! You have been a huge part of my life, and I’ll treasure your memory forever. I wish I could have told you this in person… but since I can’t… I’ll just say it here instead. You were the glue that held our family together.
45. I wanted to let you know how much I love and miss you. The pain of losing you is unbearable. Your initials will always be seared in my heart. Hope to see you soon.
46. Many years have passed since you were here with us, but I still feel the same. With every new day that goes by, I miss you more. You are always in my heart.
47. I miss you so much, grandma! It seems like yesterday that you were here. I guess I should be happy that I got to spend 10 more years with you than I expected. Someday, I will see you again and when that day comes, I will give you the biggest hug and kiss imaginable.
48. I love you, grandma. I miss you so much. I get tears in my eyes typing this. That sounds so silly, but it’s true. I know we will meet again someday and when we do we can spend our time laughing and crying together all over again. Until then, I’ll keep the memory of you alive in my heart and the hearts of all your family. You were a blessing in my life and will always be loved.
49. Dear Grandma, I love you with all my heart. As your granddaughter, I look up to you like no other. You are my favourite person in the world and I will forever love you!
50. My dear Grandma, I miss you more than you know. Every night when I get home from work, I call you up to say, ‘Hi!’ Only to find that the phone is disconnected. I know that one day if I continue to live a good life that our spirits will be reunited.
51. Grandma, no day goes by without you on my mind and heart. I was and will always be your baby and I love you with all my heart and soul. You will forever be missed and we will never stop loving you.
52. You were the greatest grandma. Even to this day, I miss your tender ways. The unconditional love you gave, the gentle touch of your embrace and your lessons have brought me through many trials. I love you so much grandma, RIP.
53. I miss you so much. Never once did you not know how much I love you. I want to go shopping with you, take walks, go to the beach, make homemade ice cream and eat oatmeal cookies together. I wish you were still here because you are the most amazing person I know.
54. I miss you so much. I wish you were here to laugh with us. In my mind, I can still hear your laugh and feel your hug. You left a hole in my heart that will never go away, but I will always remember all the great fun we had together. You always told me to “live a little,” and it was what you did every day of your life. Love you, and miss you more than ever!
55. I miss you every day. I don’t know how many times a day I think about you and wonder what you would be saying or doing if you were still alive. I love you with all my heart and you always have a home in my memories.
56. There is a big piece of my heart missing since you passed. I miss you so much.
57. I love you so much. I miss you every day. I know you’re in heaven, smiling down on me every minute of the day.
58. There are not enough words to express how much you mean to me. There are not enough days in the year for us to be together. I know our time together is short but I will make every second worth it.
59. You are my rock, you are my motivation to be a good person. I know you are looking down on me right now smiling with pride, can’t wait to see you again!
60. I miss you, grandma…I can’t believe you’ve been gone a year already. I think about you every day and wish you were still here. I love you so much.
I Will Miss You Grandma Quotes
I love you, grandma! It’s hard to believe that I was lucky enough to have you in my life for the past 20 years. I miss you so much. You are always in my thoughts and prayers. Be fine always!
61. Mama, I miss your smile, your laugh and your loving arms. I wish you were here to hug me and tell me that everything is going to be okay. I love you, grandma, more than anything in this world, and I will never forget how much you loved me.
62. I miss you and love you so much. I will never be as happy as I was when we were together, and every time I come over to your house, it is like I can feel your presence.
63. You are always with me, Grandma. Things won’t be the same without you, but I know you are happier now. I love you!
64. My Grandma, I miss you. I try to think about all the good times we had together, but it only makes me sad that you aren’t here with us anymore.
65. You taught me so much in your lifetime, I hope I can do all the things you never did so you know how much your life impacted mine and so many others. I hope watching over us is a rewarding and happy thing for you. I know you’re out there and someday we will see each other.
66. I love you, grandma, I hope you are having fun up in heaven with daddy. I miss you, I wish you were still here.
67. Grandma, I think about you every day and miss you so much. I’m so happy that the last words you ever said to me were “I love you” before you went to sleep. Love always, grandson.
68. I know you’re looking down at us right now and smiling. I will always love you and miss you so much.
69. You will forever be in my heart. You brought love into my life. I will never forget you.
70. It’s been a year now since you passed, but it doesn’t seem that long ago that we shared a hug, hugged your neck and kissed your cheek. I still dream about you a lot and wish that it was a dream, but I know you are in heaven watching over me every day.
71. I wish I could make those days come back to me, but it seems as though those wonderful days have been gone forever. I miss you!
72. Today is my first birthday without you. It’s the hardest day of the year, just like it used to be Christmas. I miss you so much.
73. There are times when you wonder if everything that happened in the past is really worth it. That everything you went through was for nothing. Those are the days that I miss you the most, grandma.
74. I am missing you so much, Grandma. I wish I could see you every day! I will always love you but miss you even more.
75. Hello Grandma, if you could see me now… I’m confused. I miss you so much. I’ve never felt this way before. Tears roll down my cheeks every day because I know that you aren’t here to tell me that everything’s going to be okay or that I’ll be fine in the end.
76. As I sit here looking at your portrait, I am so filled with sadness. It seems like I’ve lost you forever, but in my heart, you are still with me.
77. The pain is unbearable, but I know that you are watching over me and that gives me the strength to carry on. My heart is filled with love and sorrow as I think about how much I miss my beautiful Grandma!
78. I just wanted you to know that I miss you every day. I remember your good advice and your favourite dish. It’s nice to have a piece of you with me.
79. Oh, what I wouldn’t give to be able to hear your voice, or to see you walk into the room again. We all feel like we are missing a piece of ourselves since you passed. I know you are smiling down on us though. I love you and miss you so much.
80. I would give anything to see you again. It’s hard for me to be here without you. I love you so much. XOXO
I Miss You Grandma In Heaven
I miss you so much. I wish I could see your smile, hear your laugh. I love you more than anything in the world. I will be there in spirit with you. R.I.P, Grandma. I know you are looking at us from heaven.
81. If you were still here with us, I know you would be so proud of me. I know how much you loved me. Especially when I was born. You were my mom’s mom, mine, and my siblings. We all know that if it wasn’t for you, we wouldn’t be here today. That is why we cherish every day we have with you.
82. Oh, how I miss you. I still hold on to the hope that you will be back to fulfil the rest of your life. But, I realize now that it’s not to be. You’ve come so far since your last trip to Heaven. My prayer is that you will come down soon and visit with me. I love and miss you so much!
83. I miss you. I miss our talks, I miss your smile. The times you made me laugh until my stomach ached. The time you took me to the fair and spent all your money on rides for us. I miss the way you told it like it was, but in a loving way. I miss everything about you, Grandma.
84. You were so strong and smart. I remember the time you told me I could be anything I wanted. You believed in me even when I didn’t believe in myself. You were always there for me, loving me unconditionally. You are my angel now. I miss you, Grandma.
85. Grandma, I miss you so very much. I wish you were still here to take care of me, help me with my homework and crack your awful humour. But most importantly, I wish you could see how happy I am now.
86. Mama, you are in my thoughts always. I miss your hugs, your smile, all the fun we used to have. You are still in my heart always, even though your physical self is no longer here.
87. I hope with all my heart that you are happy with Grandpa in heaven because knowing how much joy you gave us when you were on earth I know it’s even better in heaven! I love you, grandma.
88. There is not a single day that goes by that I don’t think about and miss you. You were not only my grandmother but my best friend.
89. Everyone who knew you felt like they were your best friend also. And if we had a problem, we would go to you and it would always be fixed. No matter the situation we would go to you and you would make it all better. We miss you!
90. I miss you like crazy! I wish you were here to tell me that I’m doing a good job at work. I can’t wait to go to the cottage this summer and take the grandkids fishing with me. I miss your smile, your stories, your jokes and hearing you say “I love you!”
91. I miss you so much! Every day I think about how much I’ll never get a chance to sit and talk to you again. We miss you. I know you are around us all the time but still, I can’t wait till we see your beautiful face again! I love you.
92. You were the most loving, generous, giving person I’ve ever known. You were an amazing mother and grandmother and I wish so much that you were here with us. Your light will always shine brightly in our hearts. We love you forever.
93. On this day, you would have been 92 years old. I wish I could share this moment with you. I miss you, grandma.
94. You are the only one I have ever walked with! The only one that knows me completely. I miss you, grandma.
95. I wish I could tell you in person how much I miss you, Grandma. My life is so empty without you. Sometimes I lie awake at night just thinking of all the things we used to do together.
96. I love and miss you, grandma. I wish you could be here with us to see your children and grandchildren grow and be happy. You were such an amazing woman and everyone loved you. You were a very good example for me and I will always carry it with me in my heart because without you I wouldn’t be who I am today. Thank you for everything, grandma.
97. I know you are always with me, watching over me. I miss you so much. I wish you were here to see all the wonderful things that have happened over the years.
98. It seems like a year ago when my world stopped completely. I miss you more and more every day, grandma. I know that if you were here everything would be okay.
99. All the years I spent with you have been some of my happiest memories, and they always will. Maybe someday we will be together again in this life or the next, but until then, my love for you will never fade. I miss you.
100. I want you to know that I love you very much. Know that I am always thinking of you and miss you a lot.
Feeling emotional already? Sure, the quotes will make you feel that way and help you express how much you love and miss your grandma.
Whether she is on the sickbed or gone to heaven, no matter what has kept her away from you, It’s going to be fine soon. You are strong!
Why not say something sweet about your grandmother? Right in the comments section. Let it get started here!