2019 Happy Birthday Mom Quotes with Images
Mothers are angels in our lives! Mothers are unique and special. You have a loving mother, and you want to show her how much she means to you, on her birthday? Then these happy birthday mom quotes are for her.
Happy Birthday Mom Quotes
Bes collection of the most beautiful Happy Birthday Mom Quotes with Images.
1. Mom, without you, I can do nothing, and when you are by my side, I am complete! You are my inspiration, I love you. Happy birthday, ma.
2. Happy birthday to the best mom living! Even if you get older every year, you get younger at your heart.
3. To my dearest mother; You are my mom, my best friend, my teacher, my mentor, and advisor. I love you very much. Happy birthday to you.
4. Mom, no one can replace you in my heart. You are the most important woman in my life. Happy Birthday!
5. Mom, thank you for your unconditional love, matchless patience, amazing warmth and endless support. You are my life. Happy birthday!
6. You are a true woman, a role model for me. Your love, understanding, care have no end. Anybody can confide in you and you’ll always cheer up. Happy birthday to you, my mom!
7. May there be many plenty years of happiness are ahead of you! Happy birthday, mama.
8. Mommy, I remember how you brushed my hair, kissed my cheeks and read fairy tales every evening. You made my whole life a beautiful, happy story, I can’t be grateful enough for this. You are my everything. Happy Birthday.
9. Dear Mom, in life, you are my all in all. No matter how bad I felt, and how many unpleasant situations I experienced, you were always there. You always understand, support and console me. Happy birthday, my mother.
10. Mom, you have a big and large heart. You deserve all the best in this world. I wish you plenty of love, happiness, health, laughter, joy and wonders as you celebrate. Happy birthday, mom!
11. Mummy, this is to thank you for filling my life with bright colours. Happy birthday, mother.
12. Mom, you presented me my life, thousands of moments of love and joy. You taught me to be a wise woman and a good person. Your role in my life can never be forgotten. Happy birthday, ma.
13. Happy birthday to the most amazing mom ever! Each time I do right things in life, I remember that it was you who taught me to do them. I owe so much to you, mom.
14. I am happy, successful, I love and I am loved, I understand so many things in life because you are always there to guide me. Happy birthday to the one and only special woman in my life.
15. Mummy, on this special day, I want to let you know that you always make me smile, fill my days with joy and allow me to lean on you when I'm down. Happy birthday, mama.
16. Thank you for providing me support and all I need whenever I needed them and for giving me hope when I was hopeless. Your faith in me helped me to stand firmly on my feet in life. You are just too much for me. Happy birthday, sweet mom.
17. Happy birthday, mom. Never stop smiling and being spontaneous. I love you! Happy birthday.
18. Even if you look fragile and very soft, you are the strongest person I know in my life! The only wish I have is to see your eyes sparkling with joy always. Happy birthday, mother.
19. You deserve the best of gifts and riches always mom. But today, I wish God grants all your wishes. Happy birthday, a rare gem!
20. Mom, it doesn’t matter where I go, what I do and how far I am from you. The part of my heart is always where you are. Happy birthday, mummy.
21. Dear mom, it is a great day to celebrate your birthday! Thank you for all your patience, love and encouragement. I wish you strong and happy moments. Happy birthday!
22. You are my best friend and an amazing mom. May each day of your life be bright and happy. Happiest birthday, ma.
23. If I were asked where the best place in the world is, I would answer my mom’s arms. I wish you to stay healthy and positive. Happy birthday, mama.
24. Happy birthday, mom. I’m so happy that you look so good because these genes give me a rocking good look.
25. Happy birthday to the prettiest, smartest and kindest mother on the Earth! You are so lucky because you have an awesome daughter you’ve passed these traits to.
26. Happiest birthday to the woman who birthed, nurtured, care, loves and adores me. God bless the day you were born.
27. Happy birthday, mom. Yes, it's a miracle! But with each passing year, you look only younger. Keep it up!
28. Thank you for being so patient for so many years with me. Thank you for your unselfishness and the ability to find happiness in small things. I hope that at this age I will have these qualities too. Happy birthday, ma'am.
29. You are a special woman because all women give birth to ordinary children, but you gave birth to a legend. Happy birthday.
30. Today I decided to make your day special and I’ve managed to put all candles on the cake! Have fun, mom.
31. You are the most cheerful person I know, smile as long as you have teeth. Have a stunning birthday, mom.
32. Dear mom, you have this very moment. Make it count, make it special, make it unique, enjoy this day to the fullest and meet the next one without fear. Happy birthday!
33. May you have the courage to endure everything that life will give to you. Happy birthday, mama!
34. Mom, though you can’t make a fresh start, I am sure you can create a bright future!
35. The world is open for you, use all opportunities and enjoy life. Happy birthday, dear mother.
36. The past years of your life have been a true blessing for all of us. Having you as our mother is the best present from God. God bless you, mom.
37. During all these years, you’ve been my anchor in the storm of life. Keep shining and smiling, mom. Happy birthday.
38. Dear mom, I think about you wherever I go, that is why I want you to know that nobody lifts me up like you do. I love you! Happy birthday.
39. Happy birthday, my dearest mother. You taught me how to be courageous and compassionate, you always loved me unconditionally even when my mood was transitional. Thank you... Thank you... And thank you!
40. From all my heart, let me tell you that I love you more than life. Yes! I mean it. Happy birthday, mother of many nations.
41. Mom, you are the sweetest woman in the world, you are beautiful and that’s true. I thank God every day for you because I will be nothing without you. Happy birthday, my mother. I love you.
42. You are my guardian angel, you are my light, you are my guiding star during dark moments in my life. Thank you for filling my life with love and strength. Happy birthday, mama.
43. Happy birthday, mummy. I want everybody today to see how gorgeous you are and how much you mean to me. Thank you for everything.
44. Mama, words can’t describe how special you are to me. Have a beautiful birthday.
45. Happy birthday, my dearest mother. You are the angel, which came from the heaven and was born to become my mother. Always grateful for everything you do for me.
46. Happy birthday, mom. Thank you for all the care and love you gave to me. I promise I’ll do my best to make your life happy and each of your birthdays unforgettable and memorable!
47. Mom, your support, love, and faith made me the person I am now. I can’t be grateful enough for it. Happy birthday.
48. Happy birthday to the woman, who has sacrificed some moments of happiness in her life so that I could have them in my own life. Happy birthday, mama.
49. Even if we don’t meet very often now, moments spent with you are my favourite. No one understands me like you do. Happy birthday, mom.
50. Your birthday is another great occasion for expressing all my love and respect for you. Happy birthday, mummy.
51. I am blessed to have the best mother and best friend in my life. Your strength and bravery have moulded me into who I am today. Thanks, mom. Have an unforgettable birthday.
52. Happy birthday, mom. I made a lovely birthday party for you because I hope for the gift in return for my birthday. Lol.
53. It’s wonderful that you look so young at your age because when I was a teenager, you’ve experienced many troubles with me. Happy birthday to the most patient mom ever.
54. Being your only child gives me joy and brings out the best in me. If we were two or three, jealousy would have been the order of the day in my life. Thanks, mom. Happy birthday to you.
55. I admire your kindness, sincerity, unselfishness, and your ability to make the most loving girl out of the beast in me. Thanks for taking care of me. Have an awesome birthday.
56. Happy birthday, mom. Wishing you many happy returns to come. I hope that the flight I booked will be a pleasant gift for you.
57. I’ve been thinking about a funny and charming present for your birthday for a long time, but then I’ve remembered that you have me already. Happy birthday, mom.
58. Unconditional, strong and free is love, which exists between my mom and me. Happy birthday.
59. Happy birthday to the most amazing woman in the world. Thank you for praying for me, relieving my pain and always being by my side. God bless you for me.
60. I owe you my life. Everything I have, everything I own. You taught me how to dream big and fulfil all my dreams. Happy birthday, my super mom.
61. There’s gold or diamond that worth more than your eyes when you look at me, there’s no star, which illuminates the world just as you illuminate my life. Happy birthday to the best mother.
62. My sweet mom. It doesn’t matter how many years pass by, I will always be your favourite child, who needs your love and kind words. I wish you happiness on your birthday.
63. I hope that wishes, smiles and heartfelt words will turn into many amazing memories. You deserve all the best. Happy birthday, mama.
64. For every year of my life, you've easily won the “Best Mother of the Year” Award. No one comes even within a mile of your winning ways. Wishing you a birthday as gr
eat as you are, mom.
65. Even when I don’t see or hear from you, the thought of you makes me feel loved. Often, I catch myself doing something right and realize that it was you who taught me to do it. I owe so much to you, mom. Happy birthday.
66. Thank you for never, ever giving up on me, when everybody else thought I was bad news. You had faith in me. You loved me. Now I’m a better and happier person. You’re my champion, mom. Happy birthday to you.
67. I'm older but I need you more than ever. When the world gives me a cold shoulder, there’s nothing like one of your warm hugs to make everything alright again. Wishing you a birthday as heartwarming as you.
68. Nobody, including me, ever tells you how amazing you are as a mother. Well, mom, I’m luckier than the luckiest lottery winner to have you as my mother. Happy birthday.
69. I have success because you’re my mom. I have happiness because you’re my mom. I have love because you’re my Mom. I’m so glad because you are my mom. Happy birthday, mom.
70. When I say that there’s no other mom like you, I don't just mean that you're a kind, loving, with all the good attributes of life (plus you’re my mother). Happy birthday, mom.
71. Because you invested all your time, energy and tender, loving care in me, I have a wealth of friendships, family, happiness, honour, respect and love. I’m so grateful that you’re my mother. Happy birthday, mom.
72. No star has ever sparkled like you. No angel has ever made use of her wings like you. No diamond is as rare as you. There’s no mother like you. Happy birthday, mom.
73. God works in mysterious ways but I know why He chose you to be my mother. Whatever I am today and whatever I will be tomorrow is because of your love. Happy birthday to the world’s best mother.
74. Happy birthday to the greatest friend I have ever had, the most amazing woman I know and an even more awesome mother. I feel blessed to have you as my mother.
75. Mom, thanks for everything. You gave me life and you've made my life full of hope, happiness and love. May you always have a happy birthday, today and every year.
76. Behind every great man or woman is a mother who has their back and works tirelessly to make them grow when everybody else is busy stabbing it. That mother is you. Happy birthday, mom.
77. Words are not enough to express the gratitude that you deserve for all that you have done for me throughout the years. I love you. Happy birthday, sweet mother.
78. Despite my selfishness and stupidity, you've always given me your love, no matter what. You're not selfish, so you must be the world’s best mom. Yes, that fits. Happy birthday, mom.
79. You are more than just a mother to me. You are my teacher, my strength, my guidance, my best friend, and of course, my everything. Thank you for giving me every part of yourself. Happy birthday, mom.
80. Happy birthday to the best friend anyone can ever have. That’s you, mummy.
81. To thank you for all the support you have given me, I have a special birthday gift for you. It’s now my turn to support you. Happy birthday, mom.
82. Thank you so much for going way beyond the call of duty, every day of my life. Nobody is as kind and loving as you are. Happy birthday, mom.
83. I want to wish the happiest of birthdays to you, the happiest and strongest of mothers. May you know only immense happiness on your special day. Happy birthday, ma.
84. Because you’ve always believed in me, I've always believed in myself. That’s the greatest gift a mother could give her child. So I believe in you, mom. Let this birthday be the first day of a new adventure.
85. Happy birthday to my role model and pacesetter. Whatever the road ahead brings my way, I want to move forward with the same grace, courage, hope and strength as you, mom.
86. Mom, you define and redefine the whole idea of beauty with every birthday of yours. I wish you a birthday as beautiful as you.
87. It's more than a blessing to have you as my mother. It's an honour and privilege to be your child. Happy birthday, mom. I’m so proud of you.
88. Dear mom, this is to thank you for feeding me to ensure I am healthy as I am. Not all mothers care for their children. But you've made my happiness your priority. Thank you, mom. Happy birthday.
89. May God bless every second of every minute of every hour of every day of every month of every year you live on earth. Happy birthday!
90. Yes! You don't take nonsense, but that's only to give us a good and sweet life. It's no gainsaying that you're the best! Happy birthday, mom.
91. On your special day, it's my turn to celebrate you. This calls for the best of everything, for the best mom ever! Happy birthday from the bottom of my heart.
92. You are the one person in this world I can completely trust and I know you will never let me down. May God give me the privilege to do the same for you. Happy birthday.
93. You have a heart that knows love, a soul that knows joy, a spirit that knows giving. Thank you for being the mother any child would ever want. Happy birthday, mom.
94. It’s always a pleasure to do anything for you, mama, even the impossible. Happy birthday. I love you!
95. I remember every moment of my childhood because you made it something special and unique. No child enjoyed their childhood more than I did. Thank you, mom, for everything. Happy birthday.
96. Thank you, mom, for all the loving memories we shared together. Happy birthday.
97. I love you so much, mom, more than you can imagine. May you celebrate many more birthdays to come. Happy birthday!
98. You were always there for me. You still are. Now, let me be there for you, too! My gift of love to you, on this birthday and every day that follows, is to be a pillar of strength you can lean on. Have a blast!
99. I’m so fortunate to have you as my mom. Wishing you a year and years filled with love, warmth, wonder and joy. Best wishes on your birthday.
100. You were there when I could barely stand up, walk and talk. You were there even when I could finally stand up and speak for myself. Today, you are still there for me, not only as a wonderful mother but also as my best friend. Happy birthday, mom.
Written By Olalekan Adebumiti.