What is a world without women? Without the female gender?
I don’t want to imagine that kind of world and I’m sure you don’t, too.
To keep the world filled with amazing women who make it beautiful, the small units of the society—families give birth to daughters.
And such is your family. You have a beautiful daughter in your home. She brightens up your life and home, and would consequently make this world a better place.
And what’s more! It is her birthday!
On a day like this, a few years ago, a daughter was added to your family and a woman to our world.
Celebrate this bundle of gift and joy in your home with these amazing and beautiful happy birthday letters to daughter as a mom or dad.
The words in these letters below rightly capture what I’m sure you feel now, and which might be hard for you to express in your own words. Send one of these letters to your amazing and beautiful daughter and have her swim in your love all day long!
Cheers to the new year ahead of her!
Happy Birthday Letters to Daughter from Dad
No matter how big you grow, honey, you will always be my baby girl. Having a daughter like you is surely amazing and worth celebrating every day and especially today. I love you, baby girl and I’m grateful for all the laughter and joy your presence has brought to your lives. Happy Birthday to you, my baby girl.
1. Here is Dad wishing a Happy Birthday to you, my amazing daughter. You’ve been such a lovely daughter, and indeed, you deserve nothing short of amazing. I hope all your dreams will come true, and all your heartfelt prayers will be answered. I love you unreservedly, my darling! Do have an amazing year.
2. Daughter, you’ve already done the hard part of growing up and adding a year. Now I will handle the part of planning a party. You might not want something loud, but don’t you think you deserve us blocking the roads, and hosting people to a party? Just kidding! But, we’ll have a party still! Happy Birthday, sweetie! May you have a length of years and peace all around. Love you!
3. There is no complaining about getting older until you find your first grey hair, just like myself and your dad. You’ve got a lot of years ahead of you, darling, and we want you to enjoy each year as they come. Happy Birthday, our baby girl. Enjoy to the fullest and have a great one!
4. I do not talk to you every day like before, but I’m glad you are becoming a woman of your own. Gladdens my own heart, really! You have a sweet pretty mind of your own, and my! Isn’t it such a beautiful thing to watch you make amazing decisions! I am happy for you! Happy Birthday, daughter. Have you a great one!
5. When I look at you, I feel like I am looking at myself in the mirror, and the inverse happens when I look in the mirror. You remind me of my younger years. I am happy you are actually a better version. Happy Birthday, my dear daughter.
6. Daughters know better how to care and you do that so well. Today, I choose to celebrate how amazing you are. Thank you for lighting up our world and making our family home indeed. We love your gaiety and the sound of your laughter in our home. We are blessed to have you. Happy Birthday, my dear.
7. A wonderful and happy birthday to you, sweetest daughter. You are so special to me that I wish that your every single day becomes special like today. Cheers to a lovely year, darling. May you continually flourish and blossom, and may daily happiness be as sure as the dawn for you. Love you, always, baby. Cheers!
8. Wishing a very happy birthday to my delightful, incredibly charming and exceptionally talented daughter. Every year is another opportunity to celebrate the vessel of awesomeness that you are! I wish you the very best today, and even in the beautiful years to come. Cheers to your new age, darl! Happy Birthday!
9. Daughter, you are my everything and I couldn’t ask for more. I consider myself the luckiest to have the gift of you. And I will always be grateful that you came into our lives at the time you did. It’s been blessings upon happiness upon joy since your birth. Happy Birthday, sweetie! All our love is yours, today, and always.
10. My daughter, like a best friend, keeps a close and caring eye on me so that nothing bothers my happiness. Happy Birthday, dearest! I love you more than words would be able to tell, all the best is what I wish you in your new year. May it be glorious and usher in the fulfilment of your heart desires. Happy Birthday once again, honey!
11. Dearest daughter, I’m really thankful to you for being an excellent friend and even more. I’m wishing you a beautiful life, baby girl. Happy Birthday to you. Hearty Cheers! Enjoy this new year to the fullest, and never forget that I love you dearly.
12. Wishing my daughter and friend a cheerful and happy birthday. This special day is only made for you and I gladly celebrate you in it. Cheers to a beautiful year, baby. Happy Birthday! Love you so much, honey.
13. You are a true daughter, an embodiment of love and care. You have proven to be so true in all of the things that you do. Do have a wonderful birthday, my darling! Don’t forget to live and enjoy the days as they come!
14. How incomplete would one earring look when worn without the other? Trust me, more than earrings, both of us, as mother and daughter make the greatest pair. Happy Birthday, my self-acclaimed twin sister. I love you forever!
15. I really love you so much, my beautiful baby girl. You remain at the fore and core of my mind all day long and with very pleasant memories. Happy Birthday, daughter! Let’s make more beautiful memories this year. Cheers, baby! Daddy loves you so!
16. Thank you, my child, for understanding me so well. I really cannot, and do not want to imagine my life without your lovely presence, magical touch and warm embraces. I am grateful for all you do. Happy Birthday to you, sweetness. Love you!
17. I have always loved you; right from the day, your Mama told me we were expecting you, till she placed you in my waiting arms, and till this day. And yes, I will continue to love you. My best wishes, love, and greetings are yours, today and always. Have a fabulous birthday, my baby girl!
18. You are an amazing, beautiful and strong person. I’m really proud to have you as my daughter. It is why I speak always of you, and show you off. Happy Birthday to you, my dearest. Cheers, sweetheart!
19. Daughter, it’s a very special day in your life. So, today, let us cut the cake, blow the candles, burst the balloons and multiply the happiness. I love you, now and always, to the moon and back. Happy Birthday, pumpkin!
20. Though our imperfections just show that we are humans, it is a good and commendable thing you still work to become better all-round, day by day. Happy Birthday, my princess! Keep getting better on all sides. Love you, baby.
21. There might be thousands of daughters in this world, but to me, you are the best of the best beyond any doubt. Happy Birthday, my love! Never ever doubt the fact that I love you and you mean more than this world to me.
22. On your birthday, I just want to say thank you for being so dear. I cherish the bond we share and I really couldn’t have asked for a better daughter. I love you, darling, and would always value your presence in my life. Cheers to a fulfilling year, darling. Happy Birthday!
23. A daughter like you does not mind making heavy sacrifices for those they have chosen to be dear to their hearts. Thank you for doing so much, baby girl. Happy Birthday, princess! We love you dearly.
24. Wishes are for the stars, they say. But I can have a wish made, just for you. This is because you have already become a star in my life. And shine you always will. Happy Birthday, my daughter-star.
25. You were in my childhood dreams as well as in my reality today. Thank you for being a reminder of so many wonderful memories. Happy Birthday, my dearest daughter.
Happy Birthday Letters to Daughter from Mom
It gives me great joy to remember how I bore you in my womb for months. I can’t describe the joy that filled my heart the first time I held you. I loved you then, baby girl, I love you now, and will always love you. May this new year mark the beginning of everything good in your life. Happy Birthday, daughter.
26. I wish you a life full of wonder, joy, and prosperity. I wish you the very best my lovely daughter all the days of your life. Happy Birthday!
27. Happy birthday, my gorgeous princess! I am full of pleasurable memories of magical times that we spend together. Cheers to a new age, baby!
28. I want to wish a very Happy Birthday to the most distinguished daughter you can find anywhere in the world. I love you very very much!
29. Even if the sun one day runs out of energy, my love for you will never fail. It will remain as long as I live. Happy Birthday, my dear daughter.
30. Daughter, I have always valued your every piece of advice and applied them in my life. You have helped me make the best choices. Happy Birthday, sweetheart!
31. You are one more year wiser and a few minutes away from grabbing a cocktail party organized to celebrate you. Happy Birthday!
32. The many sweet memories of your earlier years are well remembered because I cherish them forever. Have a Happy Birthday, daughter.
33. You have learnt so well what love and care is, and take every opportunity to reflect the same to everyone around you. I wish you a Happy Birthday, my daughter.
34. It is obvious that you cannot stop having your birthdays and more precisely you can’t stop being my lovely daughter. Happy Birthday!
35. You seek every little opportunity to give me a gift, so your birthday is a great time to return the favour. Happy Birthday dearest daughter.
36. Even though I did not choose you, I count myself to be fortunate to have you as a daughter of this family. Happy Birthday, sweetheart!
37. Friends may come into one’s life and go away, but family especially daughters will always stay to make you happy forever. Happy Birthday, my princess.
38. I wonder that if everyone in this world has a daughter like you. That would be the greatest gift to have been received! Happy Birthday, dear.
39. Here I am in this note sending all the love, hugs and kisses to my little daughter on her birthday! Cheers to a beautiful new year!
40. You are the best sister that I have ever had. Even in my imagination. Happy Birthday.
Best wishes today to the only girl I like to dress in princess clothing with.
41. You share all the emotions – joy, laughter, jealousy, happiness, anger, gloom etc., which make them true friends of all. Happy Birthday, my princess.
42. You surely are one of the persons in this world who can turn my tears into a big smile. All I want to say is that I love you, daughter. Happy Birthday!
43. A loving daughter like you brings me to believe that I’m never alone because you are always beside me. Happy Birthday, baby girl. I love you!
44. Wishing a very Happy Birthday to my gorgeous daughter. I want to thank you for being that friend for all seasons. Cheers to the best year yet!
45. On this special day, I chose to reflect on all the wonderful memories we had together and they all gladden my heart. Happy Birthday, daughter!
46. Hurray! It’s my dear daughter’s Birthday! I do hope your birthday brings as much happiness to you as you do to others. Cheers Darling!
47. It is a pleasure to have such a beautiful and precious relationship with you my sweet, wonderful, loving and caring sister. Happy Birthday.
48. You may have been daughters by fate, but I am lucky to have you in my life, and I choose to pour my love all over you. Happy birthday, dearest!
49. Older or younger daughter, may sooner or later, turn into one of your best friends, best advocates, best teachers, best students. Happy Birthday, my best in all.
50. There is a place that gives me strength, support and inspiration. It is my daughter’s heart. Happy Birthday to my wonderful princess. Love you!
It is one of your duties to make your daughter’s special day indeed special for her.
And my, isn’t it such a beautiful thing to see that you’ve taken up this duty and are on the lookout for sweet and beautiful happy birthday letters to your daughter?
Any of the beautiful letters above sent to your daughter will make her day. So go on ahead and choose one or two or as many as you deem fit. She deserves to be celebrated with these sweet letters from you.
May she be kept and preserved for many more years, and may she be relevant in society.
Love any of these messages?
Leave a comment and share.