It’s the big day! Your cousin brother has reached the big 50. Wow! Isn’t that worth celebrating? Of course, it is. People usually tend to celebrate the birthday of the person they are close to and who they love and hold dear to their heart.
However, you can decide to celebrate your amazing cousin brother whichever way you deem fit. You could make a party for him, probably invite a few friends if need be, buy him his favourite stuff, send him lovely birthday messages. This way, he will have fun throughout the celebration and also have a good time bond with you more.
The happy 50th birthday wishes for cousin brother here are always special, made especially for your cousin. I’m sure it will be a way of reminding him that you care about him and that, whether it’s their newest milestones or even just his thoughts on life, you want to hear all about it. Enjoy.
Best 50th Birthday Wishes and Quotes for Cousin Brother
Happy 50th birthday to the best cousin brother in the world. You are such an amazing and awesome man with a beautiful heart and a lovely soul. I really love you and I wish you a wonderful year ahead filled with love, happiness and joy with your family. Age with abundant grace.
1. Happy 50th birthday, cousin brother! You are one of my favourite people in the world. I love you so much and I hope this year brings you so much joy, love and happiness. Have a blast it’s your day.
2. How cool that you are turning 50 today, bro. Wishing you always have that smile that lights up the room. Happy 50th birthday, cousin! You’re the best big brother I ever had and I love you dearly.
3. Happy birthday, cousin bro. There’s nothing I wouldn’t do for you, you have been such an inspiration and a source of motivation for me. I love you and wish you the absolute best this new year.
4. 50 years old is the new 20, or so it feels! Happy birthday, sir. We’ve lived so many adventures together, I love you. Here’s me wishing you the very best, keep up the good work!
5. Happy 50th birthday to my cousin and friend. Fifty years since being born and still getting it done. Thanks for all that you do and will still yet do. I love you and wish you all of heaven’s blessings this new year.
6. Happy 50th birthday, cousin brother! Happy birthday to “that guy who’s like a brother to me.” Thanks for sticking with me through many ups and downs and I hope your special day is extra amazing!
7. Happy 50th Birthday, cousin brother. We are here to celebrate you! You are no longer in our dream, but you are always in our hearts. We love you so much, cousin brother. Hope your birthday is the greatest ever.
8. Happy 50th Birthday to a brother I admire and a cousin from another mother. You deserve every good thing that has always come your way and much more. Wishing you the best birthday with love from your little cousin sister!
9. Happy 50th birthday to a man who has always been there for me through thick and thin. Wishing you all the best on your 50th birthday! You’re getting better with age, just like a fine bottle of wine.
10. Celebrating you, my dearest cousin and all of the wonderful years which you have spent on this blessed earth so far. Life is about new adventures, old friends and family vibes and I pray you get more of these this coming year.
11. Just a reminder that birthdays are a time to reflect on how blessed we are, and to celebrate the journey from the present moment into the future. Have so much fun cuz, it is your birthday!
12. Happy 50th birthday to you, my amazing cousin brother. You’re already halfway to 100. I hope this new year brings you all that your heart ever desires. I love you and wish you the very best.
13. There is magic in the air because it’s your birthday cousin brother and it’s coming from all around you. Happy 50th birthday, cousin brother! You deserve the best only.
14. Literally, the only thing about getting older that’s fun is being able to share your wisdom with someone who’d appreciate it. Happy 50th, cousin brother. Thanks for all the wisdom nuggets I’ve been getting from you. I appreciate them greatly.
15. It’s your birthday and we couldn’t be happier to celebrate another year of your life. Happy 50thbirthday! I hope this year brings you as much joy, love and happiness as you truly deserve.
16. Happy 50th birthday to the BEST big brother and cousin a girl could ever ask for! Thanks for all that you do, may you receive your reward a hundredfold. You are truly the best.
17. Cousin brother…you know there’s no one else in this world quite like you and that’s what makes you special. Happy 50th Birthday!!! Had so much fun celebrating with you on your big day!
18. Happy 50th birthday! I love you so much and can’t wait to celebrate another half-century of life! Thanks for being the big brother I never had.
19. Wishing my cousin the best on his 50th birthday! He’s the wisest, kindest, best-looking cousin ever even at 50! I am so lucky to have you in my life. You are such a great blessing to me and the family. You’re the best
20. Celebrating an incredible milestone with family is more than just a nice birthday dinner. Celebrating you as my brother and cousin means reflecting on all your supports in my life! Love you and am so glad to have shared this milestone with you.
21. Congrats man on your 50th birthday! Here’s to another 50. Cheers to family, friends and food. Happy birthday, dearest. You deserve every good thing that is coming your way this new year.
22. On your birthday, cousin, I just want to thank you for always being my ally, my confidant, and my friend above all else. Happy birthday, I wish you all the best things in life.
23. Happy 50th birthday to my dear cousin brother, who continues to inspire me with his generosity, big heart and positivity. May this year be your best year yet. Have fun, it’s your day.
24. Happy 50th Birthday to the coolest, sweetest cousin-brother a guy could ask for! I love you and can’t wait to celebrate more milestones with you. Keep soaring high as usual.
25. Happy Happy 50th birthday to my cousin bro! Love you so much, you are an outstanding man. With all that has been, you are still here. I am lucky that even when I was young I have got the chance to be in your life. You are the absolute best.
26. Happy 50th birthday to our cousin bro! Happy to have you in my life. Love you big. Thanks for always having my back. May you be smarter, richer, wiser and more handsome this new year.
27. Happy 50th birthday to my handsome cousin, who’s still the most fun person I know. Wishing you a very special happy 50th birthday from afar! I truly wish I could be with you in person.
28. Happy 50th Birthday big cousin! Wishing you a fun-filled 50th year of celebrating family and never ever giving up on life. You are one of my favourite people ever! Here is to you! Have the best day ever.
29. Your generous spirit, cheerful nature and true friendliness have touched so many in our family. We will continue to keep you in the centre of our celebrations in the coming years. Happy birthday, cousin bro.
30. It’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years. Happy 50th Birthday to you, cousin brother…we love you so much and hope this day is extra special for you.
31. Happy 50th Birthday, cousin brother! Hope your day is filled with friends and family and lots of laughs and I hope the rest of your year is as spectacular as you are.
32. Happy Birthday, cousin brother! You’ve accomplished so much and we can’t wait to see more of your adventures. Thank you for always leading the way and showing us how it’s done – we love you!”
33. Best wishes to my cousin brother on his 50th birthday! No matter where life takes you, always remember – you can go home again, and home is where your family is, always there for you.
34. Happiest birthday, to my favourite cousin. May you be filled with lifelong happiness and joy! May the next 50 be even better than this one. Here’s to you, big bro.
35. Hey bestie and cousin, happy 50th birthday! Can’t believe I’m celebrating another year of life with you, my favourite person. You are the nicest pea in the pod!
36. Happy 50th birthday to my cousin brother who has brought so much love, laughter, and life to the family. We’re so happy you’re still around to enjoy life’s amazing moments with us.
37. Happy 50th Birthday to my cousin, brother, and all-around awesome guy, you are my favourite cousin. I’m proud of the man that you are today and proud to call you my brother.
38. My Brother and my cousin is turning 50 years young and I am so happy to celebrate this milestone with you, you are the best and the greatest family I have in the world!
39. 50 years young and still slaying. My cousin brother is turning 50 this year, and he is the best man in our family. A lot of good memories from my childhood stems from moments I spent having fun with him. I wish him the very best this new year of his.
40. Happy Birthday, dearest cousin! A toast to all the awesome things you’ll achieve and many more. I wish you more blessings, luck and happiness in the future! You are the best.
41. Happy 50th Birthday to my cousin and best brother ever. So happy to see you turn 50! I hope you enjoy your day as much as you intend to!
42. Happy 50th Birthday to my cousin, a man in it for the long haul. Hope you have a great birthday celebration! Wishing you, the coolest cousin brother a totally radical 50th birthday.
43. Today, as we gather to celebrate this big, bold milestone for my cousin brother, I remember his fun-loving personality, generous spirit and the amazing times we’ve shared over 50 years of life. I love you so much and wish you the very best.
44. Proud to say that our baby brother just turned 50 years old. I can’t believe how hard it is to believe that your 50th birthday is here already! I love you and I wish you all the best, You are such an amazing Husband and cousin.
45. To a big 5-0 and many more of recreating, dedicating to philanthropy, and living with no regrets, happy birthday, sir. I love you and wish you the very best in this new year of your life!
46. You don’t just spend years, you spend your life in my heart. Happy 50th birthday to you, my dear cousin brother! I hope you have a wonderful day and a great year ahead of you!
47. Happy 50th Birthday to my dear cousin brother who is like my younger brother. Wish you all the best because you’re the best!
48. Happy 50th birthday to a brother who taught me how to love unconditionally, a man who always had a joke for anyone and everyone. Thank you so much for the sweet memories I’ve created with you.
49. I’m the luckiest man in the world because of you, the coolest cousin ever! Thank you for everything that you have done. You are such an amazing man, husband and father. Happy birthday to you.
50. Happy 50th birthday to my cousin brother. I love you so much and wish I was there to celebrate with you. Your love of sports is only surpassed by the love you have for your family. Wish you all of heaven’s blessing this new year.
51. Happy 50th birthday, man! Hope you have a good one. 50 is the new 30. Here’s to another 50 years of stories, happiness, and adventure! Thank you for being part of our lives.
52. Drinking a celebratory mug of coffee with you on your 50th birthday. Happy Birthday and many happy returns of the day, dear cousin brother. Half a century! You’re older but so much better looking.
53. We are celebrating your 50th birthday, dear cousin brother! I looked up at the stars and matched each one with a reason why I love you. I came up 50 short. Happy birthday, greater things are coming ahead.
54. To my cousin bro, today’s the day to celebrate your big 50. Cheers to you! I love you so much. 50 years young and still looking as awesome and amazing as ever. Happy birthday to you.
55. Happy 50th birthday to my favourite cousin brother! Thank you for being a great friend, cousin and brother. Throwback to when you were born! We love seeing you grow older every year. Hope your 50th birthday is fantastic, cousin.
56. Happy 50th birthday to my cousin, brother, and best friend, I am so thankful that you celebrate your birthday with us today. Love you to the moon and beyond.
57. Happy 50th birthday to my favourite cousin! you are the coolest cousin I know! Wishing you health, happiness, and lots of fun times in the decades to come.
58. To my favourite cousin, happy 50th birthday. My favourite memories are all of the celebratory birthday parties we’ve had together over the years. 50 has never looked so good on anyone else but you.
59. 50 candles on the cake, all burning bright. Add your star wattage to the 50th birthday of one lucky cousin brother who was born 50 years ago. Happy 50th birthday to my handsome cousin!
60. Happy 50th birthday to my second cousin, thrice removed. Here’s to many more amazing years ahead. Wishing you a very fulfilling life filled with good health, happiness, wonderful memories, and an abundance of success.
61. Happy 50th Birthday to my big bro! You’re on fire and I love you. Thanks for all the memories. Your positive and kind spirit makes you a joy to be around and we’re lucky to have you in our lives.
62. Wishing my awesome brother an amazing birthday today. I wish you a happy 50th birthday. We are so proud of the man you have become. A big milestone deserves a big celebration. 50 years and counting. Happy birthday, cousin! We love you.
63. Happy 50th Birthday to my cousin Brother. May there be many more. Happy to have you in our family. Can’t wait to celebrate together at your party next year!
64. 50 years young but still the best man I know. Maybe because you taught me how to play my first game. You are the most amazing, sweetest and smartest person I know! Happy birthday to you dearest.
65. Happiest of birthdays to my big cousin bro! Love you lots and can’t wait to celebrate you forever! Being my brother is the best thing that happened to me.
66. Happy 50th birthday to my cousin brother. I am so proud of you. You are such a hardworking and caring man whose 50th birthday is a testament to your time on this planet! Have a great year ahead.
67. Happy 50th birthday to my cousin brother, with whom I shared tons of great memories with! Hope you had another great birthday! I couldn’t be happier for you to celebrate a milestone like this. I wish you a wonderful year ahead.
68. Happy 50th birthday to the man of the hour, my younger cousin brother! I hope the year ahead is full of exciting and amazing opportunities. You are the best and you deserve the best only.
69. Happy 50th birthday to this basketball-loving cousin brother of mine. You grew up with a lot of love from all of us, and that’s why you’re such a great cousin. I love you so much. Hope your day is filled with joy, laughs, and lots of love.
70. Happy 50th birthday to my dear cousin brother! 50 and still living life his way and loving it. Plan ahead for a year, and you’ve got the whole year to do it. I love you to infinity and beyond.
71. Happy 50th birthday to the man who taught us all about being bold, being brave, and being true to who you are. 50 years ago today, our lives were changed forever. We are all better for it, and we couldn’t be happier that you joined our family then. Happy birthday!
72. Today is my oldest cousin’s 50th birthday. I only wish I’d taken more photos of him growing up. Happy Birthday, cousin brother. You are such an amazing husband and father.
73. To one of the toughest men I know, who helped raise me and is always there for me, Happy 50th birthday to you, cousin brother! Thanks for being who you are and an all-round great guy.
74. Happy 50th birthday to my cousin brother! Here’s to the next 50 years of love, friends and family. May we live to be as old and still be as cool. Wishing you lots of good things that your amazing mind can create.
75. Happy 50th birthday to the best cousin brother a girl could have. here’s to you celebrating all your birthdays to come. I love you! May you always have the heart, curiosity, and spirit of a child.
76. Happy 50th birthday to my cousin brother. Warm wishes for a happy 50th birthday to our cousin brother! Have a blast on your big day with your family and friends and well-wishers.
77. Happy 50th Birthday to my cousin. My big brother will always be young at heart though he is 50 today. It’s your big day, birthday man, have the best fun ever with your wife and children.
78. Hey, cousin brother! Thanks for making me feel like I can do anything. Believe me, this next year of your life is going to be the best and I am already excited to celebrate it in style.
79. Happy birthday cousin! Cheers to you for 50 years of love, happiness and joy. Hope you have a great birthday and an even better year.
80. Happy 50th birthday to the nicest, most fun-loving cousin brother of all, you’ve remained a constant ray of sunshine in our lives from the moment we met.
81. Happy 50th birthday to our cousin brother. Like a fine wine, he gets better with age. Here’s to fifty more years of feeling happy and excited about your birthday.
82. We are all family, always bonded by the love that connects us all. Here’s to your 50th year on Earth!
83. So, you’ve made it. The big “5-0” is finally here. Happy Birthday, cousin. Thanks for always being so generous with your advice and encouragement. I’m sure the next 50 years will be just as awesome as the first!
84. Happy 50th birthday to my cousin brother. I love you and wish you a life full of fun and laughs. Take this time to celebrate the milestones with your amazing family and reflect on what it means to be a part of a family.
85. Happy 50th birthday to my cousin brother. Family is the greatest gift in the world, and you’re proof of that. I’m so proud of you. You are so loving, so nice, and not a single day goes by that you don’t make the world a better place.
86. Happy 50th birthday to my cousin and brother! You are my favourite cousin of all and I can’t believe you are turning 50 already. I’m so happy and proud of all the adventures we’ve shared, and can’t wait to see what’s next! Happy birthday, buddy!
87. Happy 50th cousin brother! You’re halfway to 100 and you’ve still got all that youthful spirit in you. Love you, miss you, and hope you enjoy the cake!
88. Happiest of happy birthdays to my favourite cousin brother from another mother Here’s to many more years of laughing together and loving life and living it to the fullest.
89. Happy 50th birthday to my cousin brother. Thank you for always being there to listen and never judging. You are the best cousin brother anyone could ever dream of having!
90. Happy 50th to the man who I love like my brother. Hey big brother! Birthday wishes and lots of love for your big 50th birthday.
91. Your birthday isn’t a milestone. It’s a mile marker on a road that doesn’t end. You’re only fifty but you keep going strong!
92. 50 is the new 30. Who would have thought? Happy 50th Birthday to my cousin brother. I’m so glad you were born! I hope your big 5-0 is filled with all the happiness you’ve always brought to others. Happy birthday to you.
93. Happy 50th birthday to my cousin brother. Wishing you decades of fun, love, happiness, and good health. You are such an inspiration and blessing to the family. Your wife and children
94. Happy 50th birthday to my cousin brother, the coolest guy I know. You’ve brought me much joy since you were born.
95. Happy 50th birthday to my cousin brother from another mother, who’s been looking so good for the last 50 years.
96. Happy 50th Birthday to my cousin, brother of choice, and a fellow living legend! Have the greatest birthday of all time.
97. Happy 50th Birthday to one of my most favourite cousins and big brother. May you have many more years of smiles and good times!
98. Happy 50th birthday to the one and only cousin brother I have! I’m so proud of all you’ve accomplished, but more importantly how awesome our relationship is. It’s been so nice being your cousin.
99. Congrats to my big cousin brother who is celebrating a major milestone this year. I’m a lucky person to have a close family member like you.
100. Happy 50th Birthday to my cousin brother! We couldn’t think of a better way to celebrate your big 5-0 than with an epic birthday. Happy birthday!
I hope you loved the happy 50th birthday wishes for cousin brother up there made especially for your cousin brother. Feel free to send him as many as you would love to. Happy birthday to your brother from me.
Please don’t forget to share and comment, they’ll be much appreciated. Thanks.