Your baby girl is clocking 14 years old already. That’s not something that happens every day, especially considering she is gradually becoming an adult.
So, how do you celebrate her besides the usual gifts and fanfare? You can send her birthday wishes and prayers to usher her into her 14th year.
If you need inspiration on how to go about this, I’ve highlighted several happy 14th birthday wishes for daughter to get you started. Find them below.
- Birthday Wishes for 14 Year Old Daughter
- 14th Year Birthday Wishes for Daughter
- 14th Birthday Messages for Daughter
- 14th Birthday Quotes for Daughter
- Birthday Wishes for a 14 Year Old Girl
- Happy 14th Birthday to My Daughter Messages
- Birthday Messages for My Daughter Turning 14
- Birthday Wishes for Baby Girl 14th Birthday
- Happy 14th Birthday to My Daughter Quotes
Birthday Wishes for 14 Year Old Daughter
I can’t believe my baby girl is now 14 years old. Every year you add on earth fills me with gratitude to God because your birth was miraculous. I’m forever grateful to God for you, my daughter. And my wishes for you are long life, sound mind and grace to fulfil purpose in life. Happy 14th birthday, my angel.
1. Happy birthday, darling. You have been a great addition to this family and I wish you a bright and sunny life. You will not experience dimness in any way and you will continue to experience great success in life.
2. I honestly find it hard to believe you are 14 already. It seems like we had you just yesterday. Continue to be a shining light, sweetie.
3. You are the best daughter anybody could ask for. I wish you so much happiness and joy in life. Happy birthday to you, dear.
4. Yay! My baby is 14 today. As 7 is the number of perfection, may you experience double perfection in every area of your life all the years of your life on earth. Happy birthday.
5. My dear daughter, congratulations on clocking 14. I wish you so much bliss and only the best out of life.
6. Happy 14th birthday to the best daughter in the world. May you enjoy a long life in good health and a sound mind.
7. May you continue to grow in grace and favour. Thank you for being a blessing, darling. Happy birthday.
8. You became a teenager last year. And your mum and I couldn’t be more proud of the young woman that you are growing up to be. Happy birthday, sweetie. God bless you.
9. You are gradually growing into adulthood, may you be full of wisdom and foresight to navigate life as you grow. Happy birthday, love.
10. Your birth was a miracle and we are forever grateful for the gift of you. As you clock 14 years old today, may you continue to experience the miraculous in life.
11. Happy birthday, darling. May you be blessed and continue to be a blessing as you have been to this family. Have a wonderful year ahead.
14th Year Birthday Wishes for Daughter
A big happy 14th birthday to the sweetest daughter in the world. My wishes for you are many but above all, I wish you a blissful life, year after year that you will spend on God’s green earth. Have a great one today, dearie.
12. My only daughter, your birth brought tears of joy and laughter to my eyes because I prayed and longed for you. As you celebrate your birthday today, I wish you great happiness that will bring tears to your eyes.
13. May your 14th year be your best so far. You will never know a better last year, may your years on earth keep getting better and better. Happy birthday, sweetheart.
14. Happy birthday to you, my daughter. What are your wishes for yourself today? That’s exactly what I wish for you as well.
15. You are growing into such a beautiful and intelligent young woman. I may be biased but my daughter is really the wisest 14 year old ever. May your wisdom never diminish. Happy birthday, dear.
16. I remember how you were basically tied to my apron strings, following me everywhere. Now, you are a big and independent girl. I wish you a great year ahead, love. Happy birthday.
17. I see you and I couldn’t be more proud that my efforts on you did not go to waste. You make me hopeful for the next generation. Happy birthday, sweet daughter.
18. My sweet girl, as you clock another year today, I wish you a very sweet life just as you are. Happy birthday baby girl.
19. There is a reason you are called my mini-me. It’s because, of all my children, you are the one who actually looks and acts like me, which is why we disagree a lot but also why we also agree too. I wish you the best life has to offer. Happy birthday, my dear.
20. A big happy birthday to the most amazing 14 year old lady I know. You inspire me with your wit and intelligence at such a young age. Have a great one.
21. Life can be great, it can also come with its challenges. At 14 now, I’m sure you can already see a glimpse of it already. But I pray that you experience more of the greatness of life. Happy birthday, sweetie.
22. Sometimes, I wonder if you are my child with how exceptional you turned out. You have taught me a great lesson on respect and good manners. Happy birthday, dearest daughter.
14th Birthday Messages for Daughter
I thought of the best messages to send to a daughter with a top-notch sense of humour and I remember that I couldn’t possibly be as humorous as you. Instead, I pray that as you celebrate your 14th birthday today, you will continue to be blessed and be a blessing. I love you, baby.
23. Yay! It’s my baby girl’s birthday, I can’t keep calm. I and your daddy wish you a good life filled with joy and happiness, sweetie. Happy 14th birthday to you.
24. May you be blessed with all the good things in life. My heart sincerely prays for you that you will not know sorrow in life. Happy birthday, dear. I love you so much.
25. Baby girl, you are our world. You make life worthwhile. And we wish you grace to achieve all your dreams and desires. Happy birthday, baby.
26. Hi, daddy’s girl and an extremely cool young lady I know, a big happy birthday to you. May fulfil purpose in life. Love you.
27. You are the pride of your parents, one of our greatest achievements. So, we hope that your life will be full of great achievements as you celebrate today. Happy birthday, sweetie.
28. You make parenting easy because of how well-behaved you are. I always tell anybody willing to listen that I won with you. I pray that you always be happy as you make us happy. Happy birthday, darling daughter.
29. Birthdays are special but that of my lovely daughter is even more special. Cheers to being 14 today. I wish you a blissful life ahead, love
30. At such a young age, The level of your intelligence amazes me. I wish I was half as smart as you are when I was your age. I wish you an astounding 14 birthday, honey.
31. Happy birthday, daddy’s apple pie. You are special to me and even though you are growing, you will always be my baby girl. May your life be full of joy. Have a great one.
32. Cheers to a 14-year-old superheroine. It’s your day today and we couldn’t be more glad to celebrate with you. May your light never go dim.
33. I wish you a life as beautiful as your smile and as cheerful as your personality. Happy 14th birthday, sweetheart. We love you greatly.
14th Birthday Quotes for Daughter
You can only be 14 once in your life, that’s why each birthday is special. I’m so grateful for the miracle of you that no quotes or sayings can properly capture my feelings today. Happy 14th birthday to the best daughter in the world. As the sun never loses its light, may you never lose your light. Have a beautiful birthday, my love.
34. The day of one’s birthday does not just signify one’s special 365 days journey around the sun but also signifies a new beginning. May this new year bring you good tidings, dear daughter.
35. You have experienced 14 years on earth already and I hope they were joyous and blissful. I wish you many more years of joy and bliss. Happy birthday, sweetheart.
36. Life gives us unforgettable moments, sometimes for good, sometimes for bad. We can only hope we have more of good than bad. I pray for you as you celebrate your 14th year, that you will experience a lot more good unforgettable moments in life.
37. Change, they say, is the only constant thing in life. So, it is not expected that you will remain the same as you are right now. But I hope that you remain the good girl that you’ve always been, especially as you grow into adulthood. Happy birthday, darling.
38. Some people say the people we have in our lives make us rich. May you always meet and have the right people in your corner, dearie. Happy 14th birthday.
39. As parents, our biggest prayer is having well-behaved children who listen when we try to steer them towards the right path. Thank you, dear, for being that and more to us. We pray for you that your life will be sweet and stress-free. Happy 14th birthday, baby.
40. Teenagers are known to be moody and rebellious but you have been a teenager for a year now and seem to have started getting a hang of this stage in your life. Happy 14th birthday, dearest daughter. Love you.
41. More than all the gifts you will get today, I hope you take today to reflect on the fact that you are at that stage in life where you can have a bit of freedom but it also comes with responsibility. I pray for discernment to use this period well. Happy 14th birthday. I love you.
42. As you take this initial step into the world of teenagers, I wish you more wisdom to ride and navigate the waves of this stage in your life. Happy 14th birthday, princess.
43. Your 14th birthday is significant because you have spent your 13th year testing the waters of teenhood. And now, it is time to get into it. I pray that life will bring good things your way as the years go by. Happy birthday, mummy’s happy child.
44. The joy of any parent is to see their children surpass them in life. May we see you achieve more than I and your mum combined. Happy 14th birthday, sweetest daughter.
Birthday Wishes for a 14 Year Old Girl
Who is the best 14 year old girl in the world today and every other day? You, baby. Cheers to 14! I have a lot of wishes for you today. May your light shine everywhere you are and may you always encounter favour everywhere you go. Happy birthday.
45. I can still remember the first time I saw you. You looked so little and cute. Now, you are 14; how time flies! I pray you continue to grow beautifully, both in and out.
46. You have spent 13 years on earth today and you are about to start the 14th. Enjoy being 14. And my wish for you is that your remaining years on earth will be enjoyable as well.
47. When your parents told me you were clocking 14 today, I couldn’t believe it. Was this the little girl of yesterday? But that’s life. I wish you a life full of brightness. I hope you loved my gift.
48. Hey girl, you are the best sister anyone could ever ask for. Even though I’m older, you have taught and inspired me a lot. May God keep and preserve you.
49. When we became friends, I didn’t know we would end up as sisters and not just friends and I’m always grateful for the gift of you. Happy 14th birthday, bestie. I love you.
50. My little niece is not so little anymore; you are now a 14 year old girl. Don’t forget to send me your wishlist to get your gift. I wish you a wonderful life ahead.
51. Happy 14th birthday, girl. May you be blessed with so many riches and loads of happiness as well.
52. I pray that you and your family will enjoy blessings from God as you celebrate your birthday today. Happy 14th birthday to you.
53. Welcome to 14, girl. I got here before you, so you can ask me all you need to know about this new year. I pray you never run short of favour and mercy all the days of your life. Happy birthday, bestie.
54. Sweet niece, what do you want your uncle to get you today? You deserve it for being such a good girl. I hope you experience a future filled with joy and excitement. Happy 14th birthday, sweetie.
55. Cheers to one of the most well-behaved 14 year old girl I know. May all your dreams come through. Have a great day today.
Happy 14th Birthday to My Daughter Messages
Wow! You are celebrating your 14th birthday today and I can hardly believe it. Just yesterday, you were that girl screaming your lungs out. But we thank God for growth. Happy birthday to you, my daughter. May you have a lovely life on earth. I hope you can endure my many messages today; I’m just that glad.
56. You love really deeply for a 14 year old girl. I’m usually in awe with the way you love and care for your younger siblings. You make me proud to have you as my first daughter. Happy birthday, dear.
57. You are very special to us, dear daughter. I hope you have a life as special as you. Happy 14th birthday.
58. I hope you have said an official goodbye to your childhood and ready to rock teenhood and puberty with wisdom and finesse. Happy birthday to you, mummy’s happy child.
59. I’m happy you have not outgrown giving me hugs and kisses. So, I’m sending you plenty of hugs and kisses on your special day. Send daddy what you want for your birthday and I will make it happen. Happy birthday, honey.
60. May your smile never go dim and your disposition remain cheerful. I wish you a sweet and cheerful life, sweetie. Happy birthday.
61. You are such an intelligent girl and have always excelled in your studies. Don’t let adolescence tamper with this. Happy 14th birthday, love.
62. Happy 14th birthday, sweet daughter. May you be known for your good works and be announced as a person of impact.
63. I’m really glad to witness your growth, especially as you have been growing into such a beautiful young lady. I wish you an awesome year ahead. Happy birthday.
64. Cheers to one of the smartest teenagers in town. Welcome to your 14th year. Make sure to have a lot of fun today because you deserve it all.
65. Have an awesome 14th birthday, darling. But easy on the cake, we don’t want to end up with a stomachache tomorrow now, do we? I wish you a successful and prosperous year.
66. Happy birthday to my favourite girl. May you continue to be happy. Remember daddy and mummy love you so much.
Birthday Messages for My Daughter Turning 14
Congratulations on turning 14 today. I hope you are not yet overwhelmed with the messages you are getting today. My wishes for you are wisdom, knowledge and understanding to excel in your academics. Happy birthday, dearest daughter.
67. Welcome to year 14, baby girl. May you live to see many more years in good health. Happy birthday.
68. You turned 14 today and we are grateful to God for keeping and preserving your life. May God bless you abundantly. Have a great one.
69. No distance can keep me from celebrating my baby girl on her 14th birthday. We love you so much, and I don’t want you to ever doubt it. I’m sure you have gotten your gift by now. Happy birthday, darling.
70. As you whisper your wishes today over your cake, I pray that you will get all that your heart desires. Happy birthday, love. Cheers to tuning 14.
71. You are a ray of sunshine, ever bubbling and cheerful. I pray that life will always be good to you. Happy birthday to the best 14 year old in the world.
72. Wishing you long life, good health and a sound mind. Congratulations on turning 14 today. Make sure to have fun.
73. The way you are right now, make me so confident that you will grow up into a fine young woman. To say I’m proud of you is an understatement. Happy 14th birthday, young lady.
74. You have told me to stop calling you my baby. And I probably should but I don’t think I can ’cause you’ll always be my baby. I pray you will always have cause to celebrate. Happy birthday, baby.
75. I pray for you that God will continue to keep and preserve you. Happy 14th, baby. Make sure to enjoy your day; it’s yours after all.
76. Happy 14th birthday to one of the best girls I know. May your life be filled with pleasant surprises.
77. I’m blessed to call you my daughter. You are a precious gift from God. May you be blessed forever. Happy 14th birthday, honey.
Birthday Wishes for Baby Girl 14th Birthday
Cheers to my baby girl celebrating her 14th birthday today. We have been looking forward to this day and we appreciate God for making us witness today. My wishes for you today are a fruitful and prosperous life in good health and excellence.
78. God has really been good to us. I mean, my baby girl is celebrating her 14th birthday today in good health and sound mind. Happy birthday, sweetheart. May you never know sorrow in life.
79. Happy birthday, dear. I wish you speed and accuracy in all your endeavours in life.
80. I’m excited about your future, baby girl. And I pray for grace for you not to disappoint us or yourself. Happy 14th birthday.
81. Do you know anyone who is so beautiful and smart and yet so humble and down to earth? Yes, I do. It’s you, my baby girl. Have a wonderful 14th birthday.
82. The reason for my excitement today is simply because my baby girl is 14 today. I pray that the lines keep falling for you in pleasant places. Happy birthday, love.
83. So do we paint the town red or pink now that my baby girl has clocked 14? I’d say read though because it’s more obvious. I want to scream my joy out on a rooftop to appreciate God for keeping and preserving you. Happy birthday.
84. Today is your special day. What are your wishes today? May they all be realised in your lifetime. Happy 14th birthday.
85. Happy 14th birthday, baby girl. Your life is a testimony and you are a great source of joy to the family.
86. Happy 14th birthday, sugar. Your birth brought a lot of laughter to this family. May you always have a reason to laugh. Love you.
87. Baby girl, can you please stop growing? You are growing too fast, don’t you think? Just kidding. I’ve been excited to witness your growth and I pray you keep growing in grace and strength. Happy 14th birthday.
88. I love being your parent. You make parenting so easy. May you experience peace and ease in life and in all your endeavours. Happy 14th birthday, baby.
Happy 14th Birthday to My Daughter Quotes
Happy 14th birthday to you, my darling daughter. No quotes in life can properly capture how grateful I am for having such an amazing daughter. God bless you and enlarge your coast.
89. Birthdays are special because they remind us once again that we were not an afterthought. We were born for a reason. May you discover and fulfil the reason for your birth. Happy 14th birthday, sweetie.
90. A daughter is like a breath of fresh air to a mother. You are my mini-me and best friend. I wish you a year filled with joy and peace. Happy birthday, love.
91. We are not just to grow older, we are also supposed to grow wiser and smarter. And I will have to say, love, that you have clocked that. Happy 14th birthday.
92. The sun is full of light, so it shines. You are a beautiful person, may your life also be beautiful. Happy 14th birthday, my princess.
93. Children are a gift from God and that’s why I and your dad treat you and your siblings as the gifts that you are. On your special day today, I pray that you will always experience God’s blessings. Happy birthday.
94. Count your blessings; name them one by one and it will surprise you what the Lord has done. I hope that the lyrics of this hymn will guide your disposition in life, so you can always approach life with a grateful heart towards God. Happy 14th birthday, baby.
95. Beyond the party, gifts and cake, I hope today marks the beginning of greatness in your life. Happy birthday to you, dear daughter.
96. It’s great to be blessed but it is greater to be a blessing. We hope that your life will be a blessing. Happy 14th birthday.
97. Cheers to a special 14 year old girl in our lives. You are really growing fast and we wish you a wonderful year ahead. Happy birthday.
98. As the first daughter, you are not just our child but also our friend. Thank you for filling that role of being an example to your siblings perfectly. Happy birthday, honey.
99. A daughter like you is far above rubies. You are so intelligent and kind. We are delighted to see you growing graciously. Happy 14th birthday, princess.
100. Daddy’s best girl is 14 today! There is a reason daughters are special to their fathers. But you are even more special to me. We love you and wish you answers to all your utmost prayers now and in the years to come. Happy birthday.
In conclusion, I hope you were able to find one or more of these happy 14th birthday wishes for daughter above captivating enough to welcome your daughter into the years of her teenhood and adolescence.
Please, share with your friends and family.