Heartbreak is one of the worst feelings in the world. It feels like you are being ripped apart, piece by piece. It feels like you will never be able to love someone again.
Getting over a heartbreak is a lot harder than it seems. As we know, saying goodbye to someone you love is one of the most challenging experiences in life. But when you’re forced to leave a relationship with no closure, it can be an even more painful experience.
The thing about heartbreak is that it can happen anytime, anywhere and with anyone. It’s not just limited to romantic relationships but also family, friends and co-workers. Heartbreak occurs when you least expect it and don’t know how to handle it properly.
Heartbreak is a painful experience, and it can take weeks, months and even years to get over it. If you feel like you need help getting over your breakup, here are some getting over heartbreak quotes that might help.
Getting Over Heartbreak Quotes
Getting over a relationship is never easy, especially when you have been together for a long time. When you get over a breakup, it is important to keep your head up and remember that it was not your fault. If you can learn from the experience and move on, you will be able to find someone better.
1. Getting over a heartbreak isn’t about forgetting the past. It’s about moving forward with your life.
2. There are many ways to get over heartbreak. You can let it consume you, or you can be strong and move on. You are going to make your future brighter.
3. When you’re feeling down, it’s good to remember that getting through a breakup takes time. You’re not alone.
4. You get over the breakup by realizing it was never real.
5. You don’t have to live in pain and struggle. Live on purpose, believe in God and work through your heartbreak.
6. Sometimes, we must step back and reevaluate what’s important to us. We have to remember that the heartbreak of a relationship doesn’t last forever. It fades with time.
7. Get over what’s happened, and find something better to focus on.
8. Feeling sad is okay, but you should not stay there. You have to learn from your mistakes and move on.
9. When you’re over heartbreak and ready to start dating again, the only way to do it is slowly. Start with a smile, be honest and have fun; then, when you meet someone who makes you really happy…make time in your life for them, even if you don’t feel like it at first.
10. It’s a simple truth that to get over someone, you must get over yourself.
11. It’s not a question of if you will get over someone or a relationship; it’s a question of how long you’ll grieve and how much bitterness you’ll allow lingering.
12. You are not defined by your breakup. You are not a failure because you lost someone you loved. You are not the wrong person; there is no right way to get over someone you care about. You have to find the strength within yourself and your heart to heal, get back on track and move forward with your life!
13. The first thing you have to do when you are in a breakup is to get over it.
14. You can’t overcome heartbreak if you’re unwilling to try.
15. Get over a breakup and move on. Don’t let it define you, as it’s not who you are at your core.
16. It’s good to get over a breakup. It doesn’t mean there will never be another one. It means you can start living again and put yourself first.
17. It’s time to move on from a bad breakup. You’ll find someone better!
18. Getting over a heartbreak doesn’t mean you never felt love; it means that your soul is strong enough to take what you need and not a moment more.
19. Sometimes, the only way to get over a breakup is to go back to where it all started.
20. It’s hard to move on with a broken heart, but it doesn’t mean something is wrong with you.
21. It’s hard to get over someone who has hurt you and even harder to trust them again. But you have to put yourself first, don’t let anyone tell you they know what’s best for you!
22. You get knocked down. You get back up. And you keep figuring out how to be happy with yourself and your life.
23. The only thing worse than getting over a breakup is not being over it.
24. The best way to get over anything is to push it down, admit that you have a problem, and then get busy solving it.
25. The best way to get over someone is to get under someone else.
26. The best way to get over heartbreak is to distract yourself and focus on something else.
27. Heartbreak can hit you at any time, but there are some things you can do to help yourself get over it.
28. A heartbreak is never easy to get over. But it’s always worth it in the end. Trust me; I know what you’re going through.
29. It’s not easy getting over a breakup, but you should know that it gets easier every day. You’ll be fine.
30. Sometimes, the most challenging part of getting over someone is realizing how much you actually love them. Don’t give up so soon!
31. It’s so hard to get over someone you love. But it’s even harder when your heart is broken.
32. Don’t let a breakup be the end of your story. Your story doesn’t have to be over; it just got a little longer.
33. Getting over heartbreak is easier if you remember to keep busy.
34. Getting over heartbreak is like a long, challenging, uphill climb. You’re going to have to persevere and push through the pain. But it will be worth it when you reach the summit.
35. How do you get over heartbreak? By making new friends, laughing daily, and writing in a journal.
36. There’s no better feeling than when you finally get over heartbreak and move on to something better.
37. The secret to recovering from heartbreak is to turn your mind inside out.
38. If you’re feeling a little blue, maybe it’s time to get over that breakup.
39. So, what happens when you get over a breakup? Well, you get smarter and stronger. And you can walk, like, forever.
40. How do you get over someone? You get a new heart and a new start.
41. Getting over heartbreak isn’t hard. It’s finding someone else to do the crying for you.
42. It’s easier to get over someone than it is to remember why you ever started to fall for them in the first place.
43. When you get over heartbreak, you learn a lot about yourself and how you think.
44. When you’re getting over heartbreak, don’t forget: It’s not forever. It only lasts as long as you keep holding on.
45. It’s never too late to fall in love. But it can sure be too late to get over it!
46. The most challenging part about getting over someone is making yourself believe you deserve happiness again.
47. You’re not alone. It’s okay to feel heartbroken over someone who doesn’t deserve it. You’ll get through this.
48. Crying is ok. Emotional pain, too. But we all need to get past it before we can move forward and feel better, right?
49. Get over heartbreak, and don’t let it get the best of you.
50. You can’t get over heartbreak if you keep mistaking it for happiness.
51. It’s hard to get back up and try again when you’re lying in a pool of your tears.
52. You get over the heartbreak by smiling and getting on with it. It’s not going to kill you, no matter how hard it seems.
53. You don’t have to let heartbreak define you. You can overcome it and find a way back to happiness.
54. If you get over a heartbreak, you’re not broken. If you don’t get over a heartbreak, then it’ll be there to haunt you forever.
55. Get past the heartbreak. You’re not alone in this world. It is okay to let yourself heal; just remember that time heals everything, and you will start over again.
56. It’s okay to cry in front of someone. It’s even okay to cry at the thought of someone else crying. But don’t let heartbreak keep you up all night.
57. You will never be perfect. But you can get over an heartbreak. And so can I.
58. It is what it is. There are no more tears to cry over lost love, but time to move on and make new memories with new people.
59. It’s ok to feel sad or have doubts. But after a while, you should know that life goes on, and you can get over it.
60. Life is too short not to get over heartbreak and move on with your life.
61. Don’t let heartbreak be the end or even a roadblock. It can turn into a new beginning.
62. Life is about finding happiness. Happiness doesn’t just happen, it’s an inside job, and you have to work for it. But what makes the difference is loving yourself and learning to love again.
63. It’s okay to cry; it’s okay to be sad sometimes. It’s not okay to stay in a state of sadness for a long time. You need to return from that and realize that you are strong enough to get through this.
64. It’s not the end of the world. Don’t give up on your goals; make new ones.
65. Surviving heartbreak is one thing. Overcoming it is another.
66. Don’t let heartbreak keep you from living. Get over it, go out there and live your best life.
67. There is no better medicine for heartbreak than time.
68. You don’t have to hide from sadness and heartbreak. You can work through it, learn from it, and move forward.
69. There’s no better way to move forward after a breakup than by putting yourself out there and pursuing new opportunities.
70. We all have our way of getting over heartbreak. Some prefer to force themselves to move on and forget about their exes, while others avoid thinking about them. But however we choose to cope, it’s essential to understand that it’s okay not to be okay right now.
71. Heartbreak is a temporary condition. Don’t let it define you forever.
72. You may have already moved on and forgotten about your old love, but you haven’t forgotten the pain. That’s the difference between heartbreak and heartache.
73. What is the secret to getting over heartache? It’s not a matter of how long you wait or what you do or don’t do. You can’t hurry, love, and if you try, it will only make things worse. The way to get over someone is to forget them. That’s always been true, and it will always be true.
74. It’s almost impossible not to get lost in the darkness that comes with heartbreak. But there’s always light at the end of the tunnel, waiting for you to find your way.
75. It’s not about having a broken heart; it’s about learning to live with it.
76. You see, when it comes to love, heartbreak is a gift. It opens you up to a new appreciation for the people and things around you.
77. The most challenging part about getting over someone is realizing you can’t get back what you lost.
78. The most challenging part about getting over someone is realizing that we can’t have them back.
79. To get over someone, you have to be over them.
80. The best way to get over someone is to forget about them.
81. Don’t go down that road again. Never allow yourself to get hurt or break down. You can only move forward if you stay strong and positive
82. The only person who can make you feel better about getting over someone is you. Everybody has a different way of dealing with heartbreak, but the best thing to do is get back on your feet and focus on yourself.
83. The truth is, even though you might have lost yourself in the sea of emotion that comes with heartbreak, you’ll be okay. You will find your way again.
84. It’s normal to feel heartbroken. But it’s also normal to get better.
85. Remember, you’re not alone. You can get over heartbreak. And you can be better than yesterday!
86. You are not alone. Heartache is a common experience that everyone can relate to.
87. You are not alone. There is no shame in feeling broken. It’s OK to feel the way you do, and it’s fine to take your time healing.
88. You don’t have to be a victim. You don’t have to stay in pain. Take control of your life and stop letting other people dictate how you feel about yourself. It’s time to be strong, stand up for yourself and show the world what really matters!
89. You can’t let a broken heart or an unfulfilling relationship define you; it’s time to get over it.
90. Break-ups make you a better person. They teach you to value the small things in life.
91. When you’re over heartbreak, the world is better.
92. The best thing you can do after heartbreak is to get back to living.
93. It’s hard to move on after a breakup, but you need to get over him as soon as possible.
94. If there’s one thing I’ve learned, it’s that heartbreak is temporary. You are only left with your memories and the knowledge that you’ve been through hell and back, but you can get through it.
95. When feeling down, remember that you can always pick yourself up. Nothing lasts forever, so don’t forget to enjoy the now.
96. It’s time to get over heartbreak and move on. You’re strong; you survived a difficult time, and you’re better for it.
97. Getting over heartache is not a process; it’s an attitude. The key is never to give up—ever.
98. It’s hard to get over heartbreak. But you can get over the moments of being sad, angry and lonely—and learn to smile again.
99. It’s hard to get over someone you love. But if you want to be happy, there’s only one way: forget about them and move on.
100. Don’t get lost in the past. Get back to living your life and loving again.
101. Don’t let your past hold you back. It doesn’t define who you are as a person.
102. Get over it. You’re stronger than you think; you can do anything if your mind is in the right place.
103. It’s time to move on and make the most of your life.
104. You will get over the heartbreak, and you will get over the sadness, but don’t forget the laughter while you’re getting there.
105. The truth is, heartbreak is waiting to happen. So you might as well get ready for it.
Heartbreak is one of the most challenging emotions to deal with. It can make you feel like your heart has been ripped out of your chest and stomped on. You want nothing more than to just curl up in bed and cry until everything feels better, but that’s not going to help anything instead, try to get over it. Getting over heartbreak is a process. It’s not something that happens overnight or even in a few weeks. It takes time and patience.
I hope you found these getting over heartbreak quotes above helpful. Let me know in the comment section if you do. You can share this post with someone trying to get over a heartbreak. Thank you.