We all go through difficult times, but many of us don’t know how to get out of them. We get stuck in a rut, build up resentment, and we get depressed. With little or no help at all.
Difficult times are not farfetched, and it might seem like a harsh reality, but everyone will likely face them sooner or later. Whether it be divorce, the loss of a job, or the death of a loved one, there will be times when difficult situations come our way. As such, it is important to know how to deal with them and to make sure that even in the worst of times, you stay happy and healthy.
It’s not an easy task to be happy in difficult times. Many would like to be happy but can’t because they’re looking at the wrong things. They want to be happy, but they’re only looking for happiness in the wrong things and the wrong places. This can lead to unhappiness and frustration.
Are you feeling lost? Are you struggling to stay happy in difficult times? Do you need some motivation? These be happy in difficult time quotes are filled with tips, tricks, and strategies to ensure that you have a very happy, fulfilled life and also, be happy in difficult times quotes.
Be Happy in Hard Times Quotes
You’re strong, you’re tough, you don’t give up and that’s very admirable. Things may not be going as well as you want them to, at the moment. Still, you’re doing just fine. These too shall pass, so, no matter what, be happy in difficult times.
1. Even if we encounter hard times in life, those times when we can’t seem to find a way. Still, it’s important to keep a smile and be happy in those difficult times.
2. Be happy in difficult times, for that is where your strength lies. You can’t let the world fool you with its lies and decoys.
3. Be happy in difficult times and in times of joy and delight. Be thankful for the good times, And know that the bad will soon be forgotten.
4. In difficult times, you have to learn to be happy because that is where the strength is.
5. If you’re sad and blue, You can pout and be a total frown, but you can’t be like that forever. Instead, be happy in difficult times and smile at people.
6. What you are going through is what makes you. I know it is hard, it is hard to be you, but you have to be happy in difficult times because that is where lies your strength.
7. Be happy in difficult times, be happy in good times, be happy in whatever contains, so that you can harness the good and make it your own.
8. Be happy in difficult times, be happy, even when down, be happy in your sadness, and be happy in your triumph.
9. No matter how bad it gets. No matter how hard it hits you, you have to be happy in difficult times.
10. When the times are rough, and things don’t go as planned. There’s no reason for you to frown because there’s no other way than to keep smiling and be happy in difficult times.
11. Be happy in difficult times, Be strong in hard times. Be brave in the face of adversity and never even go of your smile. Because life can be tough, but it is still beautiful.
12. It’s hard to smile when life is cruel when everything you love turns to dust and blows away. But I want you to smile, I want you to dance, I want you to be happy even in difficult times.
13. Be happy in difficult times, be happy in sorrow and pain, be happy in the rain. Be happy in the success you’ve not seen but assured that they’re coming.
14. Be happy in difficult times, For they are the times that mould you. The tests are the ones that strengthen you, and the pain is the one that makes you grow.
15. Smile in the mirror, Don’t let it fade away; times might be tough, But be happy anyway. Life is a game – the harder it gets, the more you need to laugh.
16. Let the fact that you’re still alive motivate you that it’ll only get better. Be happy in difficult times; they won’t last after all.
17. There are times when life is a mess, but that’s not enough reason to feel depressed. Be happy in difficult times and no matter what.
18. Be happy in difficult times, be strong when you are weak, and be resilient no matter what.
19. When the times are bad, the road is rough, when things go wrong, and your world falls apart, be happy at all times.
20. Be happy in difficult times, And be strong when you see no sign of hope. You will find strength, and you will find hope when you realize God is always watching you.
21. Be happy in difficult times because that is where your strength lies. Your strength to get through the rough, your strength to fight, your strength to stand tall.
22. The times may be rough, but we have to be happy in difficult times, for that is where our strength lies if we are to continue dreaming and achieving.
23. The times might be rough, but that is when you need to be strong. Don’t let your tears get the best of you, And remember that you have friends and family. So be happy
24. Live your life happy, dream your dreams and never stop. Smile and laugh, keep your heart free, be yourself, be happy in difficult times.
25. Think of struggles as the time to rise above all odds. Find strength going through the motions, and be happy in difficult times.
26. Don’t let those tears fall. Don’t let that frown appear; be happy in difficult times. That is where your strength lies.
27. Be happy in difficult times, for that is where your strength lies. In the challenges, you will rise and shine. In the hardships, you will push yourself, and your light will shine in the darkness.
28. Be happy in difficult times, and be strong in the face of adversity. When the world looks grim and your faith is in peril, look at the whole picture. That’s when you’ll find your strength.
29. It won’t be a walk in the park; It won’t be a cakewalk either. You’ll be fighting all the way, But you have to be strong and happy in difficult times.
30. Be happy in difficult times, become a saint, not a sinner, and your actions can make all the difference and maybe even turn around the tides.
31. It is hard to be happy in difficult times. When everyone around you is down in their dumps, it’s the darkest hour, but it only lasts for a time, So let the sunshine and the smile return to your lips.
32. In difficult times, be happy. They say it is impossible, And that’s when you go ahead and be happy no matter what.
33. Be happy in difficult times, Be happy when you are blue. This is what you shall realize, that you’ll be blooming anew in the future.
34. The thing about tough times is they don’t last forever. They shape us into better humans. So my friend, be happy in difficult times.
35. Be happy in difficult times, be happy in life. Because if you’re not happy, you’re bound not to live.
36. Be happy – in difficult times because you can only find genuine happiness in difficult times.
37. Be happy in difficult times, be happy in sad times. Be happy in times that you get mistreated, make the best of what you’ve been given, and hold on to the people that love you.
38. Be happy in difficult times because it makes you a better person. And as time passes, you’ll only be happy if you have nothing less.
39. Be happy, strong, and tough. Be better than you were, be happy in difficult times, and Be content in your life.
40. Life’s road isn’t fair; it’s full of pain and sorrow. But I won’t fear, I shall ignore, and I’ll be happy in difficult times.
41. Be happy in difficult times, Be happy when you are blue, for you may get a surprise and find happiness within you
42. The thing about tough times is that they’re not worth regretting. If you can look back at them And think about how you’ve changed, no matter what you’re going through, remember that it won’t last forever.
43. In times of sorrow, be grateful; in difficult times, be grateful, be joyous, For without these, our world would be empty and hollow.
44. When things are going wrong and negativity is at its peak, don’t be discouraged. You have to find a way to look at the situation in your life to find your light.
45. Be happy in difficult times, be happy that it’s not so great. Be happy that you’re not late, that you’re not that weak, and that you’re you.
46. Be happy in difficult times. When they come, they’ll shape you into a better you. Think about what you’ve learned and what you’ve overcome, and don’t let that be all you’ve learned.
47. When times are hard, stay strong, and you’ll be fine. Your future may depend on it, so don’t lose hope. It would be best if you were happy in difficult times.
48. Be happy in difficult times, strong, true, and wise. When the world around you turns black and blue, know that if you’re strong, you can pull through.
49. Be happy in difficult times because things might get better soon. And if they don’t, it’s okay because nothing lasts forever.
50. Be happy in difficult times. Be happy in times when you cry. Be happy when things don’t work out and you’re sad. Be happy when you get to cut down for trying, be happy when your heart is broken
Be Happy in Hard Times Quotes
These hard times will soon pass, replacing them with better ones. It might take a while, but trust me, you will be fine. Remember to be happy in these times, as they won’t last forever.
51. I know you’re afraid but be happy in difficult times. Be happy in hard times as they shape us into better humans. So make sure that you be happy in difficult times.
52. Be happy in difficult times. Although you can’t always see the light, we’re all in this together. And if you’re lost, know that I’ll be there to help you fight.
53. I once heard that the thing about tough times is they don’t last forever. They shape us into better humans. So make sure you are happy in difficult times, or else you won’t be able to live in good times.
54. Smile in the face of adversity. Smile like a winner. Smile like your life is beautiful. Smile like you never had a bad day. In all, be happy in difficult times.
55. See the beauty in all the things; see the good. Be happy when you feel like giving up, And this is the advice I’ll give you for free, and that is to be happy in difficult times.
56. Be happy in difficult times, for when they pass, they’ll never be able to take your smile; it’ll shine brighter than the sun on the first day of spring because you learned to smile in difficult times.
57. If you find yourself in a tough spot, The best thing you’ll ever do is look up, And remember that the rain only lasts for a while and that tomorrow, the sun will shine.
58. What if you have to work twice as hard? So what if you get laughed at when you have a dream? So what if the world doesn’t understand you? Go on and be happy in difficult times.
59. Be happy in difficult times. And when you have a chance, take a moment to breathe; and when you’re down, remember, you’re not out.
60. Be happy in difficult times, don’t frown; frowns only make it worse. Smile and happiness will be there, And that is a fact!
61. Be happy in difficult times, be happy in easy times. Be happy as you can; you can be happy even if it’s hard.
62. Be happy in difficult times. Remember that you’ll be fine one day, and happiness will be your friend. It’s the best feeling in the world, so smile when you’re in pain because they don’t last forever
63. When the world seems cruel, and you’re hurt, and you’re numb, and you’re scared. When you’re lost or at a loss, look back at how far you’ve come and be happy in difficult times.
64. In difficult times, you’ll have to be happy because that’s the only way to get through the hard times. Again, be happy in difficult times.
65. Life is full of difficult times, but it’s the best time to be alive. So be happy in your difficult times, and you’ll find that life is pretty easy.
66. Time is a thief, It takes away things, and no one can ever get it back. So make the best of what you have, and be happy in difficult times!
67. Be happy in difficult times. It’s the time when you have to choose, stay happy or go for a toss. But I think we’ve all had enough; we’ve had our share of the toss. So let’s make sure to be happy in difficult times.
68. Lift your head and look at the sky; know it’s not the end, just a new beginning; it’s important that you be happy in difficult times. To think clearly and solve your problems.
69. Be happy in difficult times because those are the times that shape us and make us better people. Life’s not a chunk of cake, But life is sweet.
70. Be happy in difficult times, be sad in happy times. Be inspired when you’re dumb, and be ugly when you’re beautiful. Be happy when you’re sad, and don’t be afraid to show emotions.
71. Cause you can fly in the sky, cause you can swim under the sea, you’ll always be fine, cause the best is yet to come.
72. Be happy in difficult times, and remember that nothing lasts forever. Be happy even on the worst days, it’s the best you can do, and it will never be enough.
73. Be happy in difficult times. Be strong in the face of stumbles, and be brave in the face of failure and dismay. Be confident in uncertainty, and be happy in difficult times.
74. Be happy in difficult times, for they make us better and stronger. The things that take us down make us realize we have wings.
75. Life is good, but it’s tougher. So we must be tougher on ourselves. We must trust to deal with this life. We must be happy. We must trust the world and make things better for everyone we meet.
76. Nothing can take away from me. I look at the bright side of life. I don’t drown in my sorrow; I don’t let my guard down. I don’t let anyone or anything bring me down.
77. Be happy in difficult times, and stand strong in the face of strife. Look forward to a brighter day and stay true to what’s inside.
78. Be Happy in Difficult Times. When you face a problem or a test, don’t think of it as the end of the world but as a road to enlightenment.
79. Be happy in difficult times, for when tough times come, we learn to be strong like the stone and brave like the lion we are.
80. The thing about difficult times is that they shape us into better humans. And they make us stronger when they’re done. So make sure to be happy in difficult times.
81. Be happy in difficult times. Be happy in easy times. Be happy in sad times. Be happy in good times. Happy is the way to be, and happier is how you’ll be.
82. We all face many difficult times but don’t worry; you’ll get through them alive. In a house called “life,” you’re a tenant, so try to make it good.
83. There’s no hope in sight when the world is cold. When the days are long and the nights are tight. When the worries get too much, and you can’t find light, you better believe it will all be alright.
84. If you’re living in a storm, you know what it’s like to be lost, but the best way to handle it is with a smile. Please make the most of it, because you can’t change it. So keep your head up.
85. I hear that it’s hard, and it might not feel right, but I’m here to tell you: That it’ll be alright. You have to be happy in difficult times.
86. It’s tougher when you’re down, but you can’t give up on life. The thing about tough times is they don’t last forever. It’s not easy to say, but we can always turn them around.
87. Be happy in difficult times. Know that in difficult times, happiness is key, And you’ll be happy if you think positively. For you’ll have the courage to rise from your seat.
88. Be happy when things are going well. Be happy when things are going bad. Be happy when you feel like you are in hell. Because that means you are on your way to heaven.
89. Don’t let the world bring you down. No matter what they say, hold your head up high and be happy in difficult times, my friend.
90. Be happy in difficult times, escape the sorrow, and smile. Life isn’t always easy, But when you keep your head high, your life will improve.
91. Life is hard sometimes, but it’s not as hard as it seems. You can be happy in difficult times and try to find a way to help yourself
92. The thing about difficult times is they don’t last forever; they make us stronger, So be happy in difficult times.
93. When it’s cold and windy. When it’s hot and bright when the rain beats down on your umbrella, remember one thing – The sun still shines, and so shall you when facing these difficulties.
94. When times are tough, when times are hard, be happy because it will get better. The pain doesn’t last forever, and it will all be worth it, so be happy. Don’t let the pain get to you.
95. Sometimes, it feels like the world is against you, that life is unfair, and that there is no way out. But look around, the world is a beautiful place, and it’s full of love and hope.
96. In difficult times, make sure you’re happy. Because in the end, when you’re looking back, you’ll see how these times moulded you into a better human.
97. Be happy in difficult times. You’ve had it tougher than most, but you got through it and won’t forget. That’s why you’re here now, and you’ve made it so far.
98. Be happy in difficult times. Don’t be afraid to leap. You’ll live in the air longer than you think, and the ground will appear sooner than expected.
99. If you’re going through a tough time right now, don’t be afraid of a few storms. You will be okay, for your mind is strong, and your heart is a tower.
100. Be happy in difficult times. Smile at the sun and the moon, and the stars. It’s the nature of humankind, To fight against all odds, and when they seem high, You should smile and be happy
Looking after yourself first is the most important tip on being happy in difficult times because your happiness counts.
I hope that these quotes on how to be happy in difficult times when one is feeling down will help you manage the difficult situations in life. Whenever you’re feeling down, remember that you always have someone who loves you and wants to see you happy.
Thank you for reading through. Please leave a comment before you leave, and don’t forget to share too!