Choosing positivity over negativity is one of the most important things you can do for yourself. Negativity is an energy that can tear you down and bring you down with it. When you’re surrounded by negative people, it’s easy to get sucked into their world and start feeling that way too.
It’s important to surround yourself with positive people as much as possible, but sometimes we don’t have that option. In those situations, it’s up to us to make a conscious choice to focus on positive things instead of negative ones.
If you’re feeling down or stressed, make a conscious choice to change your attitude by doing something positive. It doesn’t matter how small it is; even simple things like smiling more or going for a walk can shift your energy and put you in a better mood.
Choosing positivity over negativity is a great way to improve your mental health. If you’re feeling down, you should go through these exhale negativity quotes about exhaling negativity and choosing to be happy instead.
Exhale Negativity Quotes
Exhale negativity. It’s not that difficult to do and it doesn’t take much time. You don’t have to do it all at once. Start by saying no to the negative aspects of your life and then start doing things that make you feel good about yourself and the world around you.
1. Exhale that negativity and choose positivity over negativity. Exhale your stress and choose to focus on something positive. Exhale the bad in your life, and breathe it into something good. Start now.
2. Be more positive. Exhale negativity and choose positivity over it!
3. It is time to choose a better way. Choose positive thoughts and actions over negative ones.
4. You can’t ever let your negative energy control your life. You need to choose the right actions and live the right way.
5. Choose to be on the side of the positive thoughts, not the negative ones.
6. Let’s give ourselves a break from negativity and choose to be positive, rather than negative.
7. When it comes to your health, stop worrying and start living healthy. Let us help you live a happy and stress-free life!
8. Today is the day you choose to let go of negativity and loss, and start living life as it should be.
9. Life is better when you don’t let negative thoughts consume you. Don’t wait until things get bad, tell yourself how great they are now.
10. Get rid of all the negativity in your life and choose to be positive. You’ll be so much happier!
11. Positivity is a choice, not a default. When you choose to focus on what’s good in your life and appreciate all that you have, positive energy flows through you.
12. When you are faced with negativity, choose to be optimistic. Breathe easy and move forward.
13. It’s time to turn your mind off the negativity and embrace positivity.
14. It’s time to turn the page. Start your day right with a little positivity.
15. Exhale negativity and breathe in positivity. Remember to stay positive, and always remember to smile. Your life is a gift so make the most of it!
16. Focus on what’s positive in your life, rather than dwelling on the negative. Choose positivity over negativity each day and you’ll have more energy to focus on what’s great!
17. When you’re feeling down, try this simple exercise. It’s called positive Breathing and it can help you feel better in no time.
18. Let’s talk about the power of positivity. No matter what situation you are in, choosing to be positive is going to bring you closer to your goals and dreams. Talk about it today!
19. It’s time to let go of negative thoughts and embrace the positive.
20. Say no to the people who bring negativity into your life and say yes to the ones that bring you positivity. Life is too short, so make the most of it.
21. Breathe in, breathe out. There are so many positive things going on in the world and it’s time to be one of them.
22. Breathe. Choose to make this day about what you want, not about what you don’t have. Breathe into your life and know how to give in gratitude and abundance instead of grasping at what you feel you deserve.
23. The key to a better day is choosing a positive outlook and eliminating anything that can disrupt it.
24. The best way to get rid of the negativity in your life is by saying “yes” more often. So say “yes” to your dreams and goals!
25. Choose to be positive. We are all in this together. Choose positivity over negativity, chose love over hate, and chose light over darkness.
26. Breathing in the oxygen of positivity is an easy way to improve your mental health.
27. It’s not always easy to choose positivity over negativity, but we must. The choice is ours to make, and we can start by choosing love over hate.
28. Breathe out all the negativity, and breathe in all the good things.
29. If you’re feeling negativity, take a deep breath and realize it’s not worth stressing about. Instead, focus on what is positive in your life so that you can make the most of each day!
30. Stop the noise, and start the good. We do our best to pump positive vibes into everything we do.
31. Instead of arguing with negativity, choose to be a positive part of the solution.
32. Breathe in. Exhale negativity and choose positivity over negativity.
33. It’s easy to get caught up in the negative, but it’ll take more than a dose of negativity to make you feel less positive. So choose positivity over negativity and breathe in the life that surrounds you.
34. It’s always easier to be positive than negative. So choose positivity every day. Choose health, choose happiness and love. Choose to live your life well.
35. We all have a choice to make when it comes to our thoughts and emotions. Every day we have thoughts that are negative, and this is why we must try to control them because they can lead us to feel depressed, anxious, angry and even suicidal. We must choose positive thoughts over negative ones because they will bring us happiness, joy and peace of mind no matter what happens in life.
36. Breathe, and let go. Breathe out all the negativity. Breathe in all the positivity and be grateful for everything that is happening in your life.
37. When you breathe in, breathe out all that negativity. Breathe in gratitude and peace. Breathe out all the anger, jealousy and stress.
38. The world would look a lot different if we all started with a free, positive attitude. Choose to be happy today and choose a positive tomorrow.
39. Take a break from the negativity and choose to be positive. Choose to live in the now and not in the past. Choose to move forward, one step at a time, not backward with regret.
40. If you’re negative all the time, you’ll be miserable. If you’re positive all the time, you’ll be happy. Your choice.
41. Everyone is worth being kind to. Don’t let others’ comments make you feel sad. Just choose to be positive, because life is too short not to smile and laugh.
42. Exhaling negativity and choosing positivity over negativity is the best way to create a positive change in your life.
43. Day to day, we all deal with negativity. Rather than let it weigh us down, it’s important to choose positivity over negativity.
44. Be grateful for your breathing space, physical and otherwise. Breathe deep and exhale all the negativity that no longer serves you.
45. Choose the positive. Every choice you make matters. Choose to be happy and healthy, choose to love yourself and surround yourself with people who do.
46. Breathe. Choose to be positive and surround yourself with positive people.
47. End the cycle of negativity in your life by choosing to be positive today.
48. It’s easy to get sucked into negativity, but there are so many reasons it’s important to choose positivity.
49. If you’re living in a negative space and it’s starting to affect your health, start thinking about how you can make positive changes.
50. Embrace your attitude and make it positive. Don’t focus on what you can’t do, instead focus on what you can do and how you can improve.
51. What’s the difference between a negative and positive attitude? The first is based on what you think, while the second is focused on who you are.
52. The only way to get rid of negativity is to choose positivity.
53. Your choices have consequences whether you realize it or not, but the more you can focus on positivity and focus on yourself, the better off you’ll be.
54. Let’s not forget to be kind to ourselves. Be positive and breathe at the moment, even if it’s just for a few minutes.
55. The world is a better place if we choose to be positive.
56. You got this. You’re stronger than the negative self-talk and it’s time to start thinking positive.
57. Let’s all take a moment to be grateful for the little things. We are surrounded by so much negativity in the news, but let’s remember to focus on the positive we have here in this place.
58. I believe in you. You can be better next time. Don’t let anyone bring you down or make you feel small.
59. Negative thoughts are as toxic as cigarette smoke. Exhale and choose positivity over negativity by thinking positive thoughts.
60. Choose the path of positivity over negativity. Exhale negativity and breathe new life into your day.
61. It’s time to change the conversation. Choose positivity over negativity and stop letting fear drive you!
62. You deserve to feel good and be happy. Don’t let negative people take that away from you.
63. Life is too short to be spending your time on negative people.
64. No matter how dire the situation, always choose to remain positive.
65. You cannot control everything, but you can control how you react to things.
66. When you have a choice between breathing out negativity or breathing in positivity, always choose the latter. You are worth it!
67. There’s no place for negativity in your life. Choose positivity and enjoy life.
68. Breathe. We all need a little more of that. Choose to be positive and breathe in the good things in life.
69. Choose a positive outlook, and negativity will fade.
70. The more negativity, the more depression. Choose to be positive!
71. Let’s surround ourselves with positive people because negativity will only drag you down.
72. A positive and optimistic outlook benefits your health, relationships and career.
In truth, we live in an imperfect world. There are a million different things that we could complain about: things we don’t like, things we don’t agree with, and people who hurt our feelings and rub us the wrong way. But what do most of us do? We build up huge stores of negative emotion—and eventually, let it out in a destructive way. There’s no magic bullet, no quick fix to negativity—but if you take steps to be more positive, you’ll be on the path to a much happier life.
I hope these Exhale negativity quotes have helped you to let go of negativity and constantly inhale positivity. Kindly let me know if this post was helpful in the comment section below. You can also share this post with your friends and loved ones. Thank you for reading.