Not everyone has a father. Well, we all have someone who is responsible for our birth and with whom our DNA matches. But not everyone is blessed to have the one who birthed us be a father to us.
It is therefore expedient that if you have a father who shows care even in the gentlest of ways, you show him, love, especially on a day that marks his birth.
And this is not just like any other birthday. Attaining the Golden Jubilee height is a milestone and should be celebrated as one.
I make bold to say that I feel the euphoria that got you here today. And it is with great enthusiasm that I have written these lovely 50th birthday wishes for Dad in 2020.
These messages wouldn’t just portray how much you appreciate your Dad for the many sacrifices he’s had to pay on your behalf, but would also go a long to emphasize your love for him just because he’s your father.
I can boast that after getting these celebratory messages to him, he’d call you and shower you with prayers that would have you wondering who the celebrant actually is.
Let’s see if I’m right or wrong.
Golden Jubilee Birthday Wishes for Your Dad
Your dad is turning 50 and you want his 50th birthday celebrations to be in grand style? Let’s start with these happy 50th birthday wishes, messages, quotes and prayers to celebrate his golden jubilee.
1. I’m bold to say that while mother watched my infant head at my cradle bed, you were by her side, keeping watch too. And now, though I’m older, your watch can be felt. Happy 50th birthday to the best Dad.
2. Daddy is 50! I’m grateful God has spared your life this far. He will keep watching over you, Daddy. Happy birthday!
3. Aw. My Dad is getting old and grey. Daddy, you are 50 today. Growing up under your warm wings was the best thing that happened to me. I will always love you, Dad. Happy birthday.
4. My father, in whom I’m well pleased. It delights me to celebrate you today, Daddy. I celebrate your life, the legacy you have built and are still building. I love you always. Happy 50th birthday.
5. To the one who has never been pleased to see my cry, for my tears births his, happy 50th birthday. Daddy, I’ll always cherish you.
6. If there’s a next life and another, I’d still love very much that I come as your child. You’ve been supportive all the way and I couldn’t wish for a better father. Happy 50th birthday, Daddy.
7. It’s your 50th birthday today, Daddy. And I want to seize this moment to appreciate you for all that you’ve been to me. Happy birthday, Daddy.
8. Words won’t sufficiently expound how much value I have placed on you, Father. You are close to my heart and dear to my soul. Happy 50th birthday.
9. You’re the one who fathered me. My mother’s husband. By you, I have this life. And I’d never ceased to be thankful to and for you. Happy 50th birthday to the best father.
10. Daddy, it’s so pleasing to see you turn 50. I’m grateful for the full life you’re living, Dear Dad. And I want to wish you many more years. Happy 50th Birthday, Daddy.
11. 50 years and counting. Yours is a life worth emulating. Daddy, I love you so much. Happy birthday to you.
12. Today, as every of your birthday in past years, I feel elated to have a man so dear and strong as my father. You’ve played more than a father’s role in my life, Daddy. Happy 50th birthday!
13. My best man! My friend and first love. Daddy, you are so dear and precious to me and I’d do anything for you. Happy 50th birthday, my love and my father.
14. Daddy, I’d do my best to make you proud and happy. You’d be so glad that I’m your child, just as I’m glad you are my father. Happy 50th birthday, Sir.
15. Look who’s 50 today! Daddy, all the years I’ve known you, you’ve been nothing short of amazing. And today, I celebrate you. Happy birthday, Dad.
16. Daddy, I can’t appreciate you enough for being there for me through thick and thin. Thank you so much for being a good father, Dad. Happy 50th birthday to you.
17. You didn’t just birth me, Dad. You are a Father. You’ve been for me a canopy in the rain and a rainbow just after. I love you very much. Happy 50th birthday, Daddy.
18. On this occasion of the celebration of your 50th year, Dad, I pray that the rest of your life is the best. You will always have cause to be happy. Happy birthday, Daddy.
19. To the best father in the universe, Happy 50th birthday. May God keep blessing you, Daddy. Cheers.
20. All my life, Daddy, I’ve been able to bank on your words and soar on your wisdom. It’s your 50th year today and I pray you continually grow in wisdom. Happy birthday, dear Dad.
21. Today marks my Daddy’s 50th birthday. Daddy, you are so special and dear to me and I’d never trade my love for you for gold. Happy birthday, sweet Daddy.
22. Thank you for not forcing your desires on me during my formative years. You had your wishes, but you permitted my choices. I’ll always cherish you for this, Daddy. Happy 50th birthday.
23. You love me, father. I know this well. And I love you too. And I’m glad beyond measure that I’m yours just as you’re mine. Happy 50th birthday, Daddy.
24. Daddy, you double as a best friend and father. I’m glad I can always run to you with my problems and you’d help with ready solutions. Happy 50th birthday, darling father.
25. Papa is 50! Daddy, I think you are growing younger cos you don’t look 50. Happy birthday, dear Dad. I love you so much.
26. Today, I can’t stop my tears from flowing as I remember years ago when I was so young and was strongly dependent on you. Thank you for not leading us all astray, Daddy. Happy 50th birthday to you, Sir.
27. Daddy! You simply are the best. I wanna wish you more blissful years in good health and the fulfilment of your desires. Happy 50th birthday, Daddy.
28. Daddy, I do hope you have an amazing 50th year void of sugar! I wanna announce on the rooftop that my father is getting old. Happy birthday, Daddy.
29. The home is always fun with you, Father. Thank you for making our family a lovable one. Happy 50th birthday to you, Daddy.
30. Dear Daddy, I wanna use this day to bless God for your life and to thank you for being such solid support over the years. You’re loved always, Daddy. Have a great 50th year.
31. You’re the shoulder I can always lean on. My friend who comes through for me at all times. Daddy, I’m blessed to have you in my life. Happy 50th birthday, dear sir. Your baby loves you.
32. I’m so proud that I was born via your loins, Dad. The kind of parent you’ve been is one I hope to be to my kids. I wish you all the best, Daddy. Happy 50th birthday to you.
33. That I love you, my father is an understatement. You are a treasure and you’d remain invaluable. Happy 50th birthday, Daddy.
34. On this day, one that marks your 50th year, I pray for sound health, favour and continuous success. Happy birthday, Daddy.
35. Our home was safe, friends envied us. You were and are our backbone and we are so blessed and glad that you are the head of our family. It’s your 50th birthday, Dad. God bless you.
36. Daddy cheers to everything good and beautiful. In your brand, new year, may you always have reasons to smile and be joyous. Happy 50th birthday, Dad.
37. I have never been happier and one would think it’s my birthday. I want to celebrate my sweet Dad who turns 50, today. Dad, words won’t do justice, you know. Have a great birthday.
38. I’m yet to find the word that would sufficiently describe the kind of father you’ve been to me over the years. No words. You simply are the best, Daddy. Happy 50th birthday to you.
39. Daddy, because of your hard work to put food on the table, we’ve known no lack. I can’t appreciate you enough for being a loving father. Happy 50th year, Sweet Daddy.
40. Dad, I’m so proud of you. I can show you off anywhere and at any time. I can tell the world I descended from you. Happy 50th birthday to you, Dad.
41. I’m not ashamed to say I grew up dependent on you. You made depending on you so easy. And though you’ve taught me self-dependence, I still can rely on your wisdom. Happy 50th birthday, Daddy.
42. On your special birthday this year, I do hope you get to do those things you’ve always wanted to. I do pray that you remain happy. Have a great 50th year, Dad. Cheers.
43. How you’ve managed to pull through these years as a father to naughty kids will never cease to amaze me. Granny said you did same, so we took after you. And we’re so glad to see you age in health. Happy 50th birthday, Dad.
44. With you, Dad, there was nothing to fear growing up. I could always feel safe cuddled up beside you or just knowing you were in the next room. Happy 50th birthday to my ever security-conscious Dad!
45. Happy birthday, Dear Dad. I hate that adulthood has whisked me away from your ever protective wings. But we don’t have a choice, do we? Enjoy your 50th, Dad.
46. How can I begin to talk about your many sacrifices to make sure we have the best? You’re the best father a child could ask for. Happy 50th birthday, Dad.
47. Your grey hair looks good on you, so be proud to wear them, Papa. Happy 50th birthday to my wonderful Father.
48. Dad, you’ve got to be the wisest man. Thank you for always coming through for me with your words of wisdom and sometimes, comfortable silence. Happy 50th year, Dad. I love you so much.
49. May your 50th year be full of warm surprises and laughter, joy and showers of blessings. Happy birthday to the world’s best Dad.
50. Happy 50th birthday, Daddy. You deserve the very best of things and the best you’d always get. Cheers, Dad.
51. Daddy! The 50th year is gonna be the best yet. I love you very much. Happy birthday to you.
52. The choice of a father didn’t lie with me, but Dad, if I were to choose a father, I’d choose you a million times over. Thanks for being the sweetest. Happy 50th birthday, Sir.
53. The love you show towards me will always be unparalleled, Father. Thank you for loving me regardless of my flaws as a growing child. Happy 50th birthday.
54. When I fall, your strong arms are always near to help me get back on my feet. Your support is as solid as a brick wall. Happy 50th birthday, super-supportive Dad!
55. I’d always cherish all of our times together, Dad. You’re a special one. Happy 50th birthday to you.
56. Dad, you were my first love and you’d always be dear. I hope my kids have a father as sweet as you are to me. Happy birthday, dear Daddy. Enjoy your 50th year.
57. I hope I’m so rich so I can give you the things you couldn’t get for yourself because you had us as your responsibility. You deserve the best, Dad. Have a great 50th year.
58. I was quite petulant and nasty while growing up, yet you never gave up on me, Dad. You loved me irrespective. Happy 50th birthday, Daddy.
59. Daddy, you taught me to always look good. You instilled a lot of value in me. Daddy, I love you so much. Happy 50th birthday.
60. Each of your birthdays reminds me of how fickle life is. It’s your 50th year and you grow older by the day. I don’t want to think of when you are so old and grey. So, Happy birthday, Dad.
61. As much as I try to write something so emotional and lengthy on this special day, I seem to be lost for words. In summary, Dad, I appreciate your love and care for me. Happy 50th birthday to the best Dad.
62. If the world housed more people who are like my Dad, I’m confident the world would be a better place to live in. Happy 50th birthday to the world’s best human. I love you, Dad.
63. I know I owe you presents, Dad and you’d surely have them. But I want you to know that no gift would ever measure up to show how grateful and blessed it feels to have you in my life. Happy 50th birthday, Dear Dad.
64. Dad, you are getting older with a lot of class and very stylishly too that I’m tempted to say you are getting younger instead. Happy 50th birthday to my ever-young father.
65. Dad, you are the best definition of who a father should be. I’ll choose you over and over again as my father. Happy 50th birthday celebration, Daddy.
66. You, Daddy, are the best father a child could hope to have. What did I ever need that you didn’t provide? Thank you for being so kind to me. Happy 50th birthday, Dad.
67. My venture for independence didn’t stop you from constantly checking on me. It didn’t deter you from playing your fatherly roles. I’d be eternally grateful. Happy 50th birthday, Daddy.
68. Dad, you’ve lived enough in your 50 years to last a lifetime. Yet, I pray and hope that you stay much longer with us. Keep living and enjoying life, Daddy. Have a great 50th year. Happy birthday!
69. My sweet Daddy deserves the very best of life. You made sure none of your children had the struggles you had and you helped put our feet on the right path. Happy 50th birthday, Sweet Daddy.
70. Daddy, thanks for helping us choose our individual paths without forcing your opinion and wishes on us. Happy 50th birthday to you, Daddy.
71. To the most understanding father, happy 50th birthday, Dad. It’s gonna be the best year yet, I promise. Cheers to fuller years ahead. Dad. I love you.
72. Dear first love, I trusted you with my secrets, told you things that disturbed me and from the first day I did that, I was convinced I had a buddy in you, Dad. It’s your 50th birthday, Dad, and I celebrate you as always.
73. My friend, mentor, support, and most importantly, my Dad. Thank for being a father and many more to me. Happy 50th birthday, Sugar Daddy.
74. As a young kid, I had to look up to you because of your intimidating height. Now, as an adult, I have to look up to you because of the wisdom your lengthy years have garnered. Happy 50th birthday, wise man, Pops.
75. Nothing makes me happier than seeing you happy, Dad. Your smile lights up my world. Happy 50th birthday, Sweet Daddy.
76. I’d do my best to give you the things that you deserve for every sacrifice you made even though I’m convinced I’d never been able to repay you. Happy 50th birthday, Daddy.
77. Things that would benefit me had always been the things that caught your fancy. Thanks for always looking out for me. Happy 50th birthday, Daddy.
78. I’m sorry it took me so long to realise how much you love me. Those years of corrections had me thinking I was not loved, but I know better now. Happy 50th birthday to a loving father.
79. Now that adulthood has set in, I wish I have more time to spend with you. But distance can never be a barrier between us, right? Happy 50th birthday, Father.
80. Dear Daddy, thank you for your words of wisdom at the exact time they are needed. We love you, always. Happy 50th birthday, Daddy.
81. It’s another year, Dad and your 50th! I’m so happy you are alive to see this day, hale sound and hearty. Cheers to more blissful years. Happy 50th birthday, Daddy.
82. Thank you for being such an easy-to-understand compass. You helped me navigate my path through life and I’d always be indebted to you. Happy birthday, Sweet Dad.
83. My dear Daddy who gets better as he grows older. I’d never trade you for anything, Dad, you know. Happy 50th birthday. Long life.
84. I do wish upon you, an overflow of blessing and good tidings in your new year. Happy 50th birthday to the best father in the world.
85. To the only father I’ve ever known. The one who sat by my mother as she tended me. Daddy, I’d be unable to pay you back, but I’d always cherish you. Happy 50th birthday.
86. I trust you enough to be the first person I let in on my woes and I have never had cause to regret. Thank you for being a great confidant, Daddy. Happy 50th year.
87. Daddy, thank you for being such an amazing husband to Mum and a doting and loving father to us. We’ll forever cherish and celebrate you. Happy 50th birthday, Daddy.
88. I’ve been bothered on what gift to get that would really convey my love for you, Dad. It doesn’t matter how expensive it is, no gift will do justice. Happy 50th birthday, Daddy. You have my love and you’d get your gift.
89. Your hugs are ever warm, Dad. And I can run home each day just to have one. Thanks for being a shoulder I can lean on. Happy 50th birthday, Sir. It’s your best year yet, Daddy.
90. Thanks for not sparing the rod, Dad. I’m a lot better for it. Those years of discipline will always be treasured. Happy 50th birthday to my disciplinarian Dad.
91. Nothing pleases me as much as the fact that I will always carry a part of you with me. I’m glad I’m your flesh and blood. Glad to be related with you. Happy 50th birthday to my Daddy, my best man.
92. It doesn’t matter how old you get or how fast I grow, I’d always be your dainty, little baby girl. Happy 50th birthday, Daddy.
93. Daddy, you taught me to be comfortable in my skin. You showed me how the sky is a starting point for me. A bulk of what I know was learnt from you. Thanks for being a teaching father. Happy 50th birthday, Dad.
94. The best gift I’ve ever had is this gift of an awesome father. I never want to wonder how life would be without you in it. Happy 50th birthday, awesome Dad.
95. I see how helpless you feel when you can’t get me out of a situation, Daddy Bear. But whether you have solutions to my troubles or not, you remain the best father. Happy 50th birthday, Dad.
96. Daddy, you are the ray of sunshine in the cloud on my stormy days. The fact that I have you at home, praying and wishing the best for me keeps me going. Happy 50th birthday, Daddy. You’re my greatest cheerleader.
97. Others may wish for a better father, but I’d choose you over and over again. You are perfect the way you are and I love you just the same. Happy 50th birthday, Daddy.
98. You give all of you out without expecting anything in return. This is why no gift will suffice. Happy 50th birthday, Daddy. I love you!
99. You’ve placed my feet on the right path from which I can never depart. Thank you for every rigorous thing you had to put me through. They’ve made me a better human. Happy 50th birthday, Daddy.
100. I love the way you dot on me, Daddy. It has opened my eyes and I know I’d never allow any other person to treat me less. Thank you for your love, always. Enjoy your 50th birthday, sweet Daddy.
Can you envisage the outpour of prayers that will be yours at the end of the day?
Cos I can.
There’s no father, yes, no father, that will receive messages of this kind and would either not be moved to tears or see the need to pray for his lovely child.
I do hope that you are blessed enough to take care of your father as you think he deserves, even as age begins to tell on him.
I’m sure you love these heartfelt wishes.
Why don’t you drop a comment to let me know what exactly you think?
And, do you know you can always come back here for these birthday messages every other year?
Now, you know.
Why don’t you share with your friends too? You would have them enjoy what you just did.
I’d love to have you all around.
Happy 50th birthday to your Dad, once again.