In everything give thanks for this is the will of God for you in Christ Jesus. The addition of a year to one’s year is something highly expensive and worth giving thanks to God for. It’s also more appreciative to say a word of thanksgiving to God for all the blessings of such a day like one’s birthday. So chip in and select from the list of thank you to God for my birthday quotes and messages and you will definitely be delighted you came across this… Let’s ride on.
God, Thank You for My Birthday Quotes and Messages
I Appreciate You, God for My Birthday Messages, Appreciation to God for My Birthday Quotes.
1. Father of life, I’m very grateful for the day you brought me to life and every passing second of my life. Have come once again to say a very big thank you for giving me the opportunity to witness another addition of a year to my year today. Thank you, Father.
2. O Lord of heaven and earth, all glory to your name in the highest for giving life and another hope for tomorrow today being the remembrance of the day You brought me to life. Thank you, Jesus.
3. To Lord be the glory great things He has done and greater things He will do. I appreciate you father for another celebration of my birthday today, am highly grateful, father. Accept my little thanksgiving.
4. Though I received gifts and surprises from my friends and loved ones, Your place in my life is definitely irreplaceable, o God. Thank you for the gift of life and all your blessings before, now and aftermath.
5. Right from the deepest part of my heart o God, I’ve come to say thank you for making this day a reality for me and giving life to be a witness of it. Thank you, God.
6. Thank you, God, for all your blessings and mercies you’ve given me before, now and especially for the celebration of my birthday. Thank so much, my father.
7. No words can be enough to express my hearty gratitude to you, o God for the marking of another additional year to my age. Thank you, God.
8. Your grace has always been sufficient and mercies abundant, o father of grace. Thank you for your abundant grace and love towards me uniquely for my birthday. All praise to you Lord.
9. To you, Lord be all the honour and glory for your life and for the celebration of my birthday. Thank you so much even for the assurance of subsequent years ahead. Halleluyah to your name, God.
10. My heart is so grateful to you Lord for the mercies you have showered on me today to be hale and healthy to see the beginning of another year in my life. Thank you so much, God.
11. I am highly and deeply grateful for your love and mercy towards me on my birthday. Accept my thanksgiving, o Lord.
12. Nothing I give you can measure up to the things You have done for me, o God but I’ve come to say thank you to you with a very grateful heart. Praise to your name, Lord.
13. What more can I say than to say you are good everlasting Father. Thank you for making alive to be a witness of my birthday. I love Lord.
14. Thank you, God, for the gift of life today being my birthday.
15. All praise to you Lord for your love and care to me. Thank you, God, for all your blessings, favour and for my birthday today.
16. I give you all the worship and thanks for making this day a reality in good health and wealth for me. Thank you, Lord, for my birthday.
17. There’s nothing left to say and nothing left to do but to say thank you, Lord. Am really grateful o God.
18. O Lord Almighty I appreciate You for your mercy upon my life and especially for birthday and all your blessings towards me. Thank you, God.
19. All I have come to say is to say a very big and wholehearted thank you to you Lord for making this day come to pass. Thank you, Lord.
20. All glory to you God. You deserve all nothing left behind for you are a very great God. Thank you so much for my birthday, am highly grateful.
21. I had a very beautiful birthday celebration but all this was not possible if not for you Lord. Thank you so much from a grateful heart.
22. Today being alive, healthy and also being my birthday, I’ve come to say a very heartily thank you to you, God. Accept my little praise.
23. No one else deserves to be given all the praise and glory for you have done it for me again Lord. It’s another year of my life. Thank you so much, God.
24. Every praise to our God and every word of worship to our King for He has done great things for me. I want to say thank you to you Lord for my birthday. Praise to your holy name.
25. Regardless of the gifts from my loved ones, your gift o God is greater beyond comprehension. I’ve come to say thank Lord.
26. You have given me life again to witness yet another day even my birthday and also another opportunity to embrace all your beautiful works. Thank especially for the gift of life. Thank you, Lord Almighty.
27. Though the times are not very appealing and tough times abounds but still in all of these You are always there with me. I’m thankful Lord for another opportunity to celebrate my birthday.
28. You unravel me with a melody and surround me with a song Lord this is more than enough for me on my birthday. I’m so grateful for this and more Lord. Thank you, God.
29. With a grateful heart I lift my voice and say great are You Lord and greatly to be praised. You have made my birthday a reality for me in good health and wealth. Thank You, Lord.
30. What more can I say than to You are great and nothing less will I do than to say THANK YOU LORD for making my day. I love You, Lord.
31. Your love towards me is unquantifiable and Your mercy to me is immeasurable. Lord, You have made me a year plus today again. I’m highly grateful to You.
32. My soul blesses You Lord for Your goodness and for the gift of life and good health always and again on my birthday today. All glory to Your name. Thank you, God.
33. All I’ve come to say is to shout out the biggest wholehearted thank You to You Lord for the grace to be alive to celebrate my birthday. Hallow be Your name.
34. I am present here arms wide open and with a grateful heart saying Thank You to You Lord for another chance to be alive and in good health to witness yet another birthday of mine. I love You, Lord.
35. Through the ups and down, You have been God and even yet again You are God and will remain God forever. You’ve made me surmount the journey of years behind and yet another beautiful year of my life. Thank You so much, Lord.
36. No one is worthy of my praise aside from You Lord for You have done great and wonderful things in my life for giving me the grace to celebrate another year of my life on earth. Thank You, God.
37. A lot of opportunities and good moments has life present before me but all these are were not possible outside Your love and mercy even for another celebration of my birthday. Thank You so much, Lord.
38. Thank You, God, I made it once again, Your love for me has made it possible and thank You for Your surprises especially with the gift of life for my new age. Hallow be Your name, Lord.
39. Your love for me has yet again be expressed to me again for raising me again both physically and in all spheres of life. Thank You, Lord.
40. Here I am Lord pouring out my heart gracefully broken for all Your goodness and with an appreciative heart, I say the biggest THANK YOU TO YOU LORD for another addition to my life. Happy birthday to me. I love You, Lord.
41. The journey of each passing seconds, minutes and hours until 365/366 days, its indeed a journey worth giving thanks for. Thank You, Lord, for another chance of life. Hurray! It’s my birthday.
42. At the closing of a year and the dawning of yet another year of my life, I take a stock of all Your blessings and kindness towards me and all I’m here to say is THANK YOU, LORD. I love Lord.
43. I am so speechless and lost of words to show my gratitude to You Lord but still, I am saying thank You for Your favours and all Your goodness. Happy birthday to me.
44. For every second that I breathe, countless blessings and kindness are enclosed in and here is my heartily thanksgiving to You Lord for me, my family and friends and yet another year of my life. Happy birthday to me. Praise the Lord.
45. Here is my wholehearted gratitude to You God for the gift of life and sound mind and health even for another addition to my age. Thank You, Lord.
46. My hallelujah belongs to You Lord for You deserve it all. You’ve made me witness the dawning of a new age. All praise to You Almighty God.
47. Despite the sorrows and sweetness, troubles and blessings of the year, they all are not and cannot be compared to Your loving-kindness, Lord. All praise, honour, and glory to You. It’s my birthday. Hurray!!!.
48. Exceedingly great are Your works o Lord and more than ever will I praise You for giving me the opportunity to see, jubilate and celebrate another year of my life. Thank You, Lord.
49. Praise the Lord it’s my birthday and all I say is all praise be to the Lord.
50. Glory to the Lord in the highest and praise to the King of kings for giving me one of the greatest gifts to mankind even life to witness all days and also special days like my birthday. Thank You, God. Love You.
51. Thank You, God, for giving me the grace to number my days and helping me to apply wisdom in every sphere of my life. Am highly appreciative. It’s my birthday today.
52. Lord, above all things, I give You all the worship and glory for all Your beautiful works and love towards me and especially for my birthday. Am grateful Lord.
53. A life absent in You would be in a never-ending disorderliness but praise and thanks be to You Lord for Your constant blessings and uniquely for my birthday. Thank you, Lord.
54. Thank You, Lord, for all Your amazing and wondrous works that You have done in my life especially for a day like this in my life. Thank You, Lord. Hurray, it’s my birthday.
55. Bless the Lord o my soul and all that is within me bless His holy and forget not all His benefits throughout my birth up till today being my birthday. Am so grateful my Father. Thank You, Lord.
56. With a grateful heart I lift my voice and raise my hands to You Lord for its another beginning of days in my life and all these are but for Your grace. Thank You for life and my new age.
57. But for Your grace, I could not be alive today but in the abundance of Your grace and mercy, You have counted me worthy to be alive, hale and healthy to witness yet another birthday and many more years ahead. Hurray, it’s my birthday. Thank You, Lord.
58. I received many birthday wishes and gift but none of them can amount to Your gift and presence in my life and specially for Your gift of life and healthiness. Thank You, Lord, am so grateful.
59. Your blessings each passing seconds are incomparable to several gifts and wishes from my loved ones, for Your God are the reason for my existence. It’s my birthday, all glory to God.
60. Thank You, Lord, for my family, friends and loved ones and for my birthday today. Hallelujah to Your holy name.
61. Hallow be Your Name o God of heaven for Your immeasurable mercies over me and particularly for my new age. Glory to You Lord.
62. You alone o God is worthy to be praised and glorified for You have counted me among the living even of those to celebrate their birthdays. My praise is to You alone.
63. So many are they who do not have the chance of seeing today but here I am alive and also on my special day. A heartily thanksgiving I bring to You Lord. Hallelujah to Your beautiful name.
64. Seasons have come and gone, people have been giving birth to and are no more, but it’s a great grace for me to be alive, hale and healthy up till today and specially on my birthday. Nothing more to say than to say THANK YOU, LORD.
65. Anytime I think about my existence on planet earth and every elapsing time, the only words that come to my heart are THANK YOU LORD ALMIGHTY.
66. There are times when I was weak and down, blessed and elevated but all these could have not been possible without Your mercy and grace. Once again I’ve come to say Thank You God for Your irreplaceable gift always and today being my birthday.
67. On this exact day many years ago God You brought me into this earth as You beautiful creation and there was a shout of joy and thanksgiving rendered to You, seconds and days counted and today another opportunity for me myself to render my thanks to You. THANK YOU LORD GOD ALMIGHTY.
68. O Lord You have done for me what Norman can do and You will yet do what Norman can do. No amount of gift given to me today for my birthday can overrule Your gifts and blessings. Happy birthday to me. Thank You, God.
69. Your love towards me is unquantifiable, You have been so good to me. All praise to You Lord uniquely for my birthday.
70. Nothing more is left to say O God You woke me up today again being my birthday. Am highly grateful to You Lord. Glory to Your beautiful name.
71. It’s a new day again and a new blessing for today. Thank You, Lord, for it’s a day for the celebration a new age of me. Praise the to You Lord.
72. My heart adores You and You alone have I come to give all the honour and adoration for Your marvellous gift of life today being my birthday.
73. Nothing else and no one deserves to be worshipped except You only Lord for You have done great things for me again, it’s my birthday today and am specially thanking You for Your mercy upon my life.
74. Considering my nature, I know am not worthy of any of Your blessings even to be alive but You Lord Who is plentiful and mercy has once again shown Your mercy on me today being my birthday, I reverence You O God my Father.
75. Dear Father of Lights, thank You for waking me up to the light of today which is my birthday. I love You so much, Lord.
76. Dear God, if I could express all gratitude to You and extend all my appreciation to Your Name, they are not one cubit enough for Your works in my life uniquely for today being my birthday. Thank You so much, God.
77. Amazingly is it for me to witness another unique day of my life, of a greater blessing is it to be alive and loved by You, family, friends and loved ones. Here is my wholehearted gratitude. Thank You, Lord, for this opportunity.
78. Thank You, God, for another wondrous chance to celebrate my days on earth again. Glory to Your wonderful Name.
79. Only You Lord is to be thanked all the way and always for yet another year being added to my age. Am so grateful Lord.
80. O Lord its been You all the way and one thing I have come to do is to show my hearty gratitude to You, accept my little praise Lord of heaven and earth.
81. Hurray! Its another year of my life and I am only saying this and celebrating all because of Your mercy and grace God. Thank You, God.
82. No matter the unavailability of gifts and wishes, Your blessings O Lord is more than enough for me today. Thank You, Lord, for the gift of life. It’s my birthday, hurray!!!.
83. Man cannot add one cubit of stature to himself but only God can do it, I thank You so much, Lord, for Your all-around blessings upon my life even for yet another season of counting the number of my days.
84. I woke up from my bed with every part of my body intact and in good health, I did not receive any bad news and yet another opportunity to count my days on earth. All these are not possible except by Your mercy Lord. Thank You, Father. I love You so much, Lord.
85. I don’t have any power to wake up by myself but here I am joyfully bubbling. It’s You Lord no one else. Thank You so much. I’m very grateful.
86. Dear Lord, You gave me this life of mine filled with Your glory to be with my loved ones and also to celebrate another year of my life. All thanks to You Lord.
87. It’s a great blessing to be alive today and be in good health, all praise, honour, and glory goes to You God for yet another season of my life and being able to celebrate it with you all.
88. It’s beyond my deepest understanding how today came about but I give God all the glory for this is not possible without Him, appreciate God with me. It’s my birthday today.
89. Come on everybody, appreciate God with me for another new age and the beginning of another new life. Thank You, God, for yet another birthday of mine.
90. I am a year plus today, with added wisdom, stature and blessings, to God be the glory for this opportunity of another life. Hurray! it’s my birthday.
91. Each passing seconds, minutes, hours and days You have made possible for me and now a new addition and a new beginning to celebrate, for this and many more to come I say THANK YOU, LORD. Am very grateful Lord.
92. Today marks the dawning of a new beginning for me embedded with gracious blessings from You Lord. Every praise, honour, and glory to You.
93. Happy birthday to me, a merry celebration for me…, all these are only from One source which is You, God. Thank You so much, am highly appreciative.
94. I give all my love and gratitude to You Lord for You have made me witness another opportunity to celebrate my birthday. Thank You for the gift of life. I love You, Lord.
95. Oh God, You have given me another chance to tell o Your wondrous works in my life. It’s my birthday today and another opportunity to say THANK YOU, LORD.
96. There is no love that can be measured up to Your love, oh Father of Love. For without Your love and mercy I would not be able to celebrate another year of my life. Thank You so much, God.
97. All thanks, all praises, all adoration, all honour, all wisdom, all might, all power, all glory… and many more, innumerable is to You Lord. Thank You for my birthday today.
98. Right from my birth up to this day, I have had countless chances and this is another chance for me to express my hearty gratitude to You God for yet another chance of life. Thank You, Lord.
99. There is no need to request for favours and miracles for You giving me yet another new life today is all I need. Thank You, Lord, am very grateful.
100. Thank You, Lord for a new life and new beginning today even to enjoy with my family, friends and loved ones. Happy birthday to me. I’m so grateful Lord.
101. You wrap me always in Your hand and keep me from all evil, You give me every opportunity to spend with my loved ones. Today is yet another opportunity for this. Thank You, God, for my birthday.
102. Hallelujah for the Lord God the Almighty reigns and has given me the grace for a new life ready to explore into His blessings. Today is my birthday, glory to You Lord God of heaven.
103. Praise to You Lord for everything You have done and yet another big one You have done, it’s my birthday today. All thanks to You, God.
104. My hearty gratitude goes to no one else but to God Almighty for giving me a new age today. I’m thankful to You Lord.
105. A new life, a new age, a new beginning, and a new hope have You given to me Lord today being my birthday, I’m so grateful to You Lord. Accept my little praise.
106. You do great and mighty things for us and continuously will I praise You even for giving me another opportunity to do so by making alive to celebrate another year of my life today. Thank You to Lord. I love You so much.
107. Irrespective of the ups and downs, You have been God and You can never change. You have always been there for me and yet another showing forth of Your mercy and grace towards me today, my birthday. I thank You, Lord Almighty.
108. What more can I say than to say You are mighty and great. You wrought wondrous works and have done it again in my life. You gave me a reason to continually appreciate You. Happy birthday to me. Thank You, Lord.
109. You have done for me what no man has done and You will yet do what no man can do. Thank You for the gift of life today again even for making my birthday a reality.
110. Thank You, God for it’s my birthday today, nothing more to say than THANK YOU LORD GOD ALMIGHTY.
God is a lover of heartily thanksgiving, I believe with a blissful and an appreciative heart and the use of right words, God will definitely respond to the praises of His people. Ensure to pray these prayers wholeheartedly. Thanks.