Having a baby is a life-changing event for parents, especially new parents, and often the first few days are the most testing and exciting.
If a baby is born, whether it’s their first child or not, the family should give thanks to God for making it a safe process. A baby has no control over what happens to it from the womb to when it sets foot outside. That’s why thanking God for keeping us protected and delivering us safely is so important.
Nonetheless, we sometimes take for granted what every woman goes through during childbirth and we forget how lucky we are to have God have our back in moments like these.
Well, I can see you are here because you know it’s important to appreciate God for safe delivery. Here are some thank God for safe delivery messages that you can use.
Thank God for Safe Delivery Messages
I would like to thank God for answering my prayers that my child would not be born with a disability and he would be healthy. I also prayed for safe delivery and God answered that too with easy childbirth. Thank God for safe delivery.
1. I want to take this time to thank God for safe delivery. Some people may not recognize how difficult labour is, but I am so grateful to have had God in my life who made it a safe one for me.
2. Thank you God for blessing me with a healthy baby boy. Holding him in my arms, I feel blessed. We have enjoyed so much together as a family over the last few months, but I look forward to many more years of happiness ahead.
3. Thank God for keeping my baby safe inside me during pregnancy and delivery. Thank God for those who delivered my baby.
4. I don’t know if I could have handled labour pains. Thank God for using the people in the room to help me bring my baby into this world safely.
5. Dear Lord, I give my thanks to you. Thank you for keeping me from harm and danger, and thank you for keeping me and my baby safe during her pregnancy and safe delivery. You are great!
6. Thank you, God, for allowing us to keep my baby in my inexperienced hands. I could not have done this without you and your gracious hand. I will be more careful next time.
7. Thank you for making it possible to have our baby in such safe labour, we couldn’t have done it without you.
8. Dear Lord, I want to thank you for bringing this child into the world safe and sound. You have renewed my faith in humanity’s ability to create a better future.
9. Dear God, I’m so grateful to you for helping me through this pregnancy and providing me with a beautiful baby. You are truly amazing. Thank you so much. Amen.
10. Thank God for bringing a healthy child into the world. I think this was a great gift to me, and he gave me the strength to do this wonderful thing.
11. Thank you so much for giving me, my blessed baby. You have no idea the amount of happiness, love, and joy that he has brought to our family. I am truly thankful to God.
12. Even though a lot has happened, God has still blessed us abundantly. Thank you, Lord, for seeing me through this childbearing I am grateful.
13. You have helped guide me with your extreme knowledge of how everything will work. Thank you, Lord, for the most beautiful gift any man could ask for.
14. Thank you, Lord, for safe delivery. Even though I took many chances and drove very fast, your grace actually helped me make it to the hospital in time and the birth went well. I hope that your power will help him grow up to be a good child.
15. Thank God for delivering my baby safely and healthy. I know I probably said it a lot after the delivery, but I was so happy and appreciative. He helped me get the strength to go through childbirth and the nurses were amazing in helping us with everything.
16. Thank you for blessing me with a healthy son. Many of my friends have endured a miscarriage, but we are here to thank you for the safe delivery of our child. Today we met our baby boy. He’s perfect! Thank you, God.
17. Thank God for safe delivery. I’m so grateful for this gift the Lord has given me. It has been the most amazing experience of my life. May the Lord be with us now, Amen.
18. Thank you, Lord, for making this safe delivery possible. I don’t know what I would do without my sweet child. His birth was perfect and I will never forget this moment.
19. Thank you so much for the safe delivery of my baby. Father in Heaven, thank you for answering my prayers for the safe and successful delivery of my son.
20. Thank God for giving me a healthy baby boy, safe in his mother’s womb. God be praised.
21. Thank you very much, dear Lord, for letting my baby girl be born safely into this world. I know that it would have been possible with your help.
22. Dear Lord, thank you for giving me, my new baby boy. I am thrilled he will be on this earth to learn and grow as we spend time together.
23. Thank you for your blessing to deliver him safely and peacefully. The entire experience made me realize more of your love in this action and I ask you to have compassion for our family as we enter his life.
24. Thank you Lord for giving me the strength to bring my child to the world, I pray that our hearts will be filled with the unconditional love one child can bring to a household.
25. God has been very good to me, giving me a healthy child. Thank you, Lord, for safely delivering my baby.
26. Thank God for safely delivering my baby. I thought I wouldn’t be able to make it, but you showed up and made everything okay. I am forever grateful for your help during this trying time.
27. Thank you God for the safe delivery of my child. No words can adequately express the depth of my gratitude, for giving me the strength to overcome.
28. Thanking God for her safe delivery and the miracle of My baby. I always show my appreciation to You by loving my child and giving them the best possible care I can. In Your name, I pray. Amen.
29. Thank you God for delivering my baby in a safe manner. I know that she is in good hands with her father. He will take good care of her and nurture her every day. Thank you for allowing me to give birth to such a beautiful creature.
30. Thank you for the safe delivery of a healthy baby boy. We knew we could count on you. Thank God for delivering my baby safely into my arms. And thank you for making it possible.
31. I want to thank God for delivering our baby safely into this world. We prayed hard and God answered our prayers. So extraordinary is the relief of no complications during pregnancy, labour and delivery. I’m truly grateful that everything is all right.
32. Thank you, God, for safely delivering my special bundle of joy into this world. I cannot wait to see how you will use this gift of grace to influence the world.
33. Thank you, God, for keeping my son safe in your hands. I have prayed so much for his safety and you answered my prayers.
34. Who knows how long I waited for her to be born? I am glad it was finally over and that she was delivered to my arms, safe and healthy. Thank you, God, for keeping her safe for me.
35. Thank you Lord for keeping mom and baby healthy. They are doing well and I am very thankful for that. If it wasn’t for your holy intervention, all my wishes might just have gone down the drain.
36. Thank God for making this a safe delivery. I am very excited and now that we have enough hands to tend to the baby, I can use them to write you this thank you note.
37. Thank you God for this safe delivery. I remember how terrifying it is when pregnant mothers have to deal with sicknesses, pains and so on. Thank you for letting us experience this joy together.
38. Thank you God for keeping me safe through delivery. You know how scared I was, but the pain was tolerable and after a while, I enjoyed myself tremendously. Thank you, God for giving me my baby and helping everything go smoothly.
39. Thank God for delivering my baby safely. Thank you to the doctors and nurses as well as my family and friends that have been so supportive during this challenging time.
40. Thank you God for bringing us the new baby safely. I’m so grateful we have another member of the family now. And thank you for protecting me during my pregnancy.
41. Thank God for bringing me and my child safely into this world. After feeling a lot of pain, I am glad that it is over. May the Lord bless us with a great and meaningful future.
42. Thank you for keeping my family and friends safe during their trip. I know that everything went very well and everyone is fine. You are so good. Thank you for all you do.
43. Thank you to our creator, God, for giving me a healthy newborn that was born yesterday. I was not at all prepared for this joy, but I am thankful and blessed to have had a stress-free birth and to be given an amazing gift.
44. Thank God for you. Thank God for bringing me a genius like you into this world. I know we are far from perfect, and we will not be without our flaws. But we made it to this day safe and sound, and that’s all that matters. We have each other, and that’s what really counts.
45. Thank you for delivering the Angel. Thank you for watching over my baby She is doing well.Thank God for safe delivery.
46. Thank you, God, for this safe delivery. Both the mother and baby are healthy. Please keep them that way.
47. Thank you for the safe delivery of my child. I could not have done it without you. My baby is healthy and I am healthy too.
48. Thank God for sending the angels to watch over me and making sure the delivery was safe. I am so grateful and happy.
49. Thank God that the baby is safe, healthy and born on time. We have found great joy in our lives. With gratitude and love, you pray for God’s guidance, protection and blessings for all.
50. Thank you, Thank you for safely delivering my child. I’m thankful beyond measure for giving me this little miracle in my life.
51. I know her/him would not be here today if it weren’t for your divine presence. I will always remember how thankful I am to have been graced with such a gift from you.
52. Thank you for delivering him safely into this world. God bless you forever for your strength, courage and presence of mind. At the same time, I appreciate the gift of life and will endeavour to mother him well and guide him through his growing years.
53. Thank you for ensuring the safe delivery of my baby. Thank you for allowing your precious child to come into this world healthy and safe. We ask that you continue to watch over our child and protect him in his struggles in the world.
54. Thank you, Lord, for a healthy baby. We pray that he/she will live according to your word. Thank you, God, for a safe delivery! Both the baby and mother are healthy.
55. Thank you for our safe delivery of my second baby. He is wonderful and we are so grateful for your protection and guidance. You are always watching over us and we love you greatly.
56. Praise God for the safe delivery of your child. We pray that you will have many years and joyous times to spend with this beautiful child.
57. Thank you for the safe delivery of our daughter. The whole family is very grateful and we love her so much.
58. On this special day, I would like to thank God for giving me a safe delivery and protecting my baby from any harm. Jesus is always with us, guiding us through every moment of our lives.
59. Thank you for safely delivering my baby. I am very grateful that everything turned out well. Thanks for watching over us and protecting us from both internal and external dangers.
60. Thank you for making this a safe delivery. Thank you for bringing my baby safely into the world. As a mother, it is difficult to find words to express how grateful I am.
61. Thank you for watching over me and protecting me during my pregnancy and giving me a safe delivery. I am so happy to have my baby girl.
62. Thank you, God, for helping the birth go well and for your constant protection. Thank you for watching over me and my family. When I felt I had nothing else to turn to, I prayed to you and you were there.
63. Thank you for your blessing, and thank God for safe delivery. I was worried about the birth, but everything turned out to be fine and you’re beautiful.
64. thank the Lord for the safe delivery of my baby. Without your help, things would have been very tough. Your delivery fees were also very reasonable! I am so blessed to have you around.
65. Thank God for delivering us the safe and well-baby that my husband and I have longed for so much. You inspire me with your endless kindness.
66. I would like to thank God for blessing me with the safe delivery of my baby. With the help of the doctor and your love, I was able to give birth to my beautiful daughter in good health.
67. Thank you God for delivering my baby safely. He or she is a wonderful child, and I can’t wait to spend more time with them.
68. Dear God, thank you so much for watching over the mother and the little baby and keeping them safe.
69. I know there are many people who have gone through this experience, but I am thankful that my prayers were answered with the safe delivery of a healthy baby girl I pray that you watch over the baby and keep her safe now that she is here and give her the happiness she deserves.
70. Thank God for protecting you and bringing you safely into the world. You are such a pretty baby. I love you and I’m so happy to have you as my daughter.
71. Thank you, God, for delivering my baby safely. I am so thankful that your angels were watching over me. I promise to live righteously as you have commanded me to. You are most merciful. Amen.
72. Thank God for keeping both of us safe through the illness you had in February. I am so happy you are well again and I hope your vision is completely well too.
73. Thank you for sending your angels and guarding my life through these 9 months. I love my baby so much and without you, he/she would have never met your presence in my life.
74. Thank you God for letting my baby be born healthy. Jesus, I know you have many things to do but thank you for caring about me and my family.
75. Thank you God for answering my prayers. Thank you give me a healthy baby! Thank you!
76. With a thankful heart and in God’s name, I want to thank you for your safe delivery of our baby. I know it was difficult at times, but we are all happy to see the end result was a healthy baby.
78. Thank God for giving us such a precious blessing! Thank you all who took part in this miracle: doctors, nurses and everyone else who worked on our daughter’s delivery.
79. Dear God, thank you for blessing us with the safe delivery of another child. I am very happy to have a new member of our family. Your blessings are truly wonderful.
80. Thank you for the safe delivery of our daughter. Never give us more than we can handle because if you do, we will be crushed. I pray that one day she will know how special she is and not give us so much grief.
81. Thank you, God, for keeping my baby safe as he grows inside of me. Bless my husband and me with a healthy baby that we can raise together. Amen.
82. I prayed for you to have a safe and smooth delivery. Thank you, God, for answering my prayers.
83. Thank you for my healthy and happy baby. I am so lucky to have a child that was born alive. Thank you for taking care of me, keeping me safe and providing me with love and a roof over my head. I am so grateful.
84. Thank you for making it safe for my child to enter the world. I don’t know what I would do without Him. Thank you for safely delivering. Thank you for keeping me and my baby safe.
85. Thank you for my miracle child. It’s the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen. Also thank you for keeping us both safe during my pregnancy even though it was a long nine months.
86. Thank God for keeping you safe and bringing you back to our arms.
Thank God for the safe delivery of our child. He is so beautiful. Thank you God Almighty.
87. Thank you, Lord, for safe delivery. I have been praying for a long time and finally, the baby is born healthy and without any complications.
88. Thank you for the safe delivery of my baby, thank you for allowing the doctors to have performed their duties and save my life, thank you for giving me strength, and thank you for protecting me throughout this whole pregnancy. I am grateful I can see my son.
89. Dear God, I just wanted to say thank you for delivering my baby safely and in perfect health. I will always be grateful for your divine intervention and I send praises to your name always, amen.
90. Thank you God for helping me have a safe delivery. Thank you for allowing me and my mother to go through this experience together. Without her, I don’t think I would be able to finish this.
91. Thank you for delivering my baby safely. I can’t believe we did it. Thank you for watching over us the whole time. We are eternally grateful.
92. Thank you for sending your Angel to guide me through that difficult day when I delivered my child.
93. O Lord, thank you for giving me a healthy baby boy. Thank you for all of your blessings and help in this process. You are the best thing that has ever happened to us. We love you.
94. I am eternally grateful to God for blessing my wife and me with a healthy baby boy. God for safe delivery. We appreciate His many blessings.
95. Thank God for the safe delivery. I am so happy, I can’t find the words to express it. Thank you for this beautiful gift and for bringing my family and me into a whole new era of happiness and joy.
96. Thank you God for delivering my baby safely and for making it a beautiful journey.
97. Thank God for delivering my baby safely. I was so worried when the doctor said he was in distress, so thank you for guiding him to safety and sparing me from having a major panic attack.
98. Thank you for delivering my baby. I thank you, God, for bringing him into this world safe and healthy.
99. Thank you for guiding me through delivery. It was a scary experience but you gave me the strength to push. Thank you for my new baby.
100. Thank you for watching over me and mine during the pregnancy, labour and delivery.
Using these thank you messages to God after delivery is a very special and grateful way to appreciate the blessings of the birth of a baby.
It should be sent to express gratitude and thanksgiving for God’s blessings on such a special occasion. I hope you got one or more to appreciate God.