Sisters are supposed to love and support each other. They share secrets, giggle together and lift each other up when they’re down. They make your life so worth living, that it cannot be put into words. And even though sisters can get on each other’s nerves sometimes, nothing could ever replace the love you have for them.
Being a sister of someone, you always want the best for that person, and sometimes you end up doing things for her as a selfless act because you love her with all your heart and you are proud of her.
Sisters are a blessing. We actually have a choice about the friends we make but sisters are those you’re stuck with. A sister is a gift to the heart, and to forget her is to break it.
There are many more beautiful things to say about your sister. And I know you wouldn’t mind telling the world how proud you really are of your sister. that is why we have for you some amazing I am proud of my sister quotes. Send it to your sister to let her know you are really proud of her.
Proud of My Little Sister Quotes
I feel so blessed that you have become such a strong, intelligent, beautiful and loving woman. I feel so lucky and proud to have you in my life! I know that God has great plans for you and that he has a perfect partner for you out there somewhere. I know you will find love someday because you deserve it more than anyone I know. My prayers are with you always, I love you.
1. My little sister is my pride and joy. She has accomplished so much in her life already and I am so proud of her. She is smart as a whip, talented, beautiful and confident. I would do anything for her.
2. I can’t wait to watch you grow up into the great person that I know you are, inside and out. Life is never calm, but my sister makes the storm bright skies. You’re the greatest little sister and I’m proud of you.
3. I am so proud of you, my little sister. You have worked so hard to get where you are and I love you for that. I’m glad we share the same blood because it means I hold a special place in your heart as well. I’ll be here for you through all of life’s ups and downs, sister.
4. My little sister is the best. She has a great sense of humour and makes me laugh every time. My little sister is always there for me when I need someone to talk to, even if it’s all because of a boy. I hope she never changes and will always be close to me, it’ll make my life.
5. There are lots of sisters in this world, but you’re the only one I can call mine. You make my life complete and you are always on my mind. I love to hear your voice, I love to see your smile and most importantly I love to be your sister. I’m proud to share blood with you and there is nothing in the world that will ever change my feelings for you. You are always gonna be my best friend!
6. After all the hard work you put in and dedication, you finally deserve this. Just keep doing what makes you happy and don’t worry about anything else. You are amazing! Congratulations and I am so proud of you!
7. She is just a sweetheart to be around. She’s my best friend, someone I can talk to no matter the time of day or night. I think she is so strong and brave – it doesn’t seem like she’s going through any rough times! It makes me wish I were that together! She never complains about anything and always has a smile on her face. She’s such an inspiration!
8. You are my perfect little sister, the best partner in crime. I’m so thankful I have you in my life. You make me laugh, cry and smile all at once. You love me so much without fail and that’s why I know this is true love. You are my heart and soul, my everything!
9. My sister is so cool. She is a beautiful person, with a big heart and room for the whole world in it. I know she will always be there for me no matter what. I love you, little sis!
10. You are my rock. My champion. I am so proud to have you as my little sister. I can’t thank you enough for always being there for me and never judging me, no matter what happens. Thank you for giving me the courage to be strong, to stand up for myself, and to defend my beliefs no matter what anyone else thinks. I love you so very much!
11. I did not go out and buy you flowers, I did not go out and buy you candy, I did not go out and get you a card cause what I did is way better than any of those things. I love and am proud of you little sister.
12. You are the light of my life, the fire in my heart, and the very reason I wake up every morning. You bring me so much happiness that it almost hurts. Your beautiful heart and soul keep me drawn to you forever, and I wouldn’t change a thing about you. So, even though our time together may fade with distance, I’ll never forget all that you mean to me. For as long as I live, you will always be my brightest star. I will always be proud of you little sister.
13. I am so proud of you. You have made me your favourite big sister. I’m so happy you’re my little sister. We will be friends forever, I can’t wait for us to grow up and be together. We will have some great memories. I love you so much!
14. “I may not always be there with you, but I will always be there for you.” “When God created my sister, He screwed up and gave me twice as much love.” “There is not a better person than you in the world.”
15. My sister is awesome and am proud of her. Yes, she’s pretty and smart, but the things that really set her apart are her bravery, kindness, compassion and strength. She has always been a role model to me.
16. You are a shining star in my life. You have achieved every goal you’ve ever dreamed of. I love you so much and I am so proud to be your little sister.
17. My little sister is my hero. She is kind, caring and she puts others before herself. She sacrifices her own time to help those in need. My sister is loyal, hardworking and honest.
18. I’m so proud of my little sister. She is the smartest, funniest and bravest person I know. There is no one else that I admire more or love more! I love you tons!!!
19. I love you, my beautiful little sister. I’m so proud of the woman that you are and for all that you do. You are an amazing person who has touched so many lives in such a humbling way. I am so happy to be your brother, to share a lifetime of memories with you and support you in whatever path you choose.
20. You are and always will be my younger sister, I am so proud to have you as my little sister. You are beautiful and awesome in every way. Keep up the good work!
21. You are an amazing woman and I couldn’t be more proud of all you have done. You are one of the most beautiful, charming and intelligent women I know, but you are also the most amazing sister a brother can ask for!
22. I love you, my little sister! You inspire me every day to push myself harder, be bolder, and be more daring. You push me to become a better person, and for that, I am eternally grateful. I know life has thrown you a lot of lemons, but with your sharp tongue and quick wit, you never let anyone forget your sour nature. I’m so proud to call you my little sister.
23. As I watched you from the back of that crowded church, I was so happy and proud to see how beautiful you looked, your smile so bright and radiant and tears flowing down your cheeks. Painful or happy, those moments we share together are what keep my heart beating warm. There is no one on earth like you! You’re the most incredible person I know, and I’m so proud to be your big sister!
25. I am so proud of you. You have grown into such a smart, fun young woman. Your eyes sparkle with a positive purpose, your laugh is contagious and your smile lights up the room. You are so strong as well; you’ll pursue your dreams and chase after everything you want in life because nothing will hold you back. My sister, I love you more than I could ever express in words!
26. You are an awesome sister. I am so proud of you for always being the best that you can be! You are the strongest woman I know. I’m glad to have you as a sister and even happier to have you in my life…. You are incredible at everything you do!
27. I don’t know where to start; I’m such a proud sister. You are the most beautiful girl on this planet. Every time I look at you I can’t help but smile because I couldn’t have asked for a better sister. You have such a big heart, and you love so greatly! You always go out of your way to do something nice for someone, without even them asking. You are the best sis.
28. Sister, don’t ever forget how awesome of a person you are. You have such a huge and loving heart and I love that about you. Because of you, I’ve learned empathy and compassion. May the adventure of life continue to lead you down the right path; one filled with happiness and above all else, Love! I can’t be more proud of you dear sister.
29. Sis, I love you. Wherever you are in this world, there’s always a place for you by my side. I promise to never go a day without thinking of you and wishing you the best. You will always be my champion and my role model. Love ya!
Proud of My Big Sister Quotes
You are the most amazing Sister a guy could ask for. I wouldn’t trade my Sister in the world. I can tell you anything and everything and you are always there to listen to me and make me feel better. You have achieved so much in your life and look fantastic too! You really have turned into a beautiful woman, I am so proud of you for all those things that you achieved.
30. There are countless things I could say about you but nothing truly sums up the feelings I have for you. You’re my best friend, a partner in crime and sister! I love you more than words can say, big sis! And am proud of you.
31. I am so proud of you! You are my role model, the person I look up to. You have a heart of gold. You make me laugh so hard. Thank you for being my big sister, you inspire me and make me strive for greatness. I love you so much!
32. I’m just so proud of my big sister! She graduated from high school! May you always know how much I admire you, despite all that we’ll be through.
33. You are more than my big sis. You are my best friend, my rock, and the person I turn to with everything. I don’t know what I would do without you in my life. For all that you’ve done for me, and for every time you’ve been there when I needed it most, I’m so proud to call you my sister.
34. “I see your sister, but it takes me a moment to realize it’s you. I am in awe of how grown up you look. You’re beautiful, how will I ever tell you all this when I can barely get the words out? There is no one on this earth like you. I love all of you and couldn’t be prouder to call you my sister.
35. My sister is the coolest person I know. She is talented and smart, thoughtful and kind. She is beautiful inside and out, one of my best friends and confidant. I am proud to be her sister.
36. My sister is my best friend. I love her more than the world and wouldn’t change her for anything! She is silly, over-energetic and fun to be around. I am proud that
37. We have been through some tough times, but we are stronger than ever. I will never stop loving you; in fact, it’s getting harder to remember what life was like before you. I am so proud of you and all that you have accomplished. You have my love and devotion for all time!
38. I love you. I am proud of you. You are successful and smart, this is something I know will never change, no matter what happens in your life. The times we have spent together have brought me so much joy!
39. People think that sisters share a special connection, and they do. You know you’re my best friend and I count on you to be my partner in crime. I wouldn’t want anyone else. I am so proud of you dear sister.
40. You are the most wonderful person I know. Your love for me and your family is so amazing. You are always there to lend a helping hand when it’s needed, and you never ask for anything in return.
41. Dearest big sister, you are the best thing to ever happen to me. You have always looked out for me even when I didn’t know it. You truly are a Godsend and I am very proud to be your big sister! Love and miss you.
42. You are the best big sister in the world. You always make me laugh, keep it real and look out for me. It’s great to be able to rely on you. You are my rock! I hope we will get to grow old together and always have fun memories like the ones I have growing up in our home.
43. You are truly gorgeous and stunning. I am so proud of you! You are the most amazing sister in the world, and I love you dearly!
44. Dear sister, as your little sister I ever only wanted to be close to you and love you. You were my role model growing up and I loved looking at everything you had. You are truly wonderful and strong. I’m proud of you and I love you so much!
45. I am so lucky to have you as my sister. You’re smart, beautiful, kind and thoughtful. I admire your independence and strength. Through everything in life, I know that you are always there for me to say a hand. I look up to you for all your great attributes and I want to be just like you when I grow up. You’re my role model, big sister and my inspiration!
46. I’m so proud of you! You are the most amazing sister anyone could ever have! I wish I could give you a thousand hugs and kisses.
47. People spend a lifetime searching for what they want, and you have it in your hands right now. I am so proud of you, big sister. You have accomplished so much in such a short time and have no idea how much I’m behind you all the way.
48. Big sisters know that they are very important to their siblings. A big sister sets a good example and looks out for her brother or sister. She is someone to learn from, a friend and even a role model.
49. My big sister has always been one of my role models in life. She has helped guide me to become the person I am today. She is an intelligent woman, a talented nurse, and a loving mother. She has shown me how much heart she has and how determined she can be to succeed. I am proud of you sister.
50. A dozen roses for my big sister and now wife who could still take me in a fight. I love you with all my heart and am so proud to be your brother.
51. You are such an inspiration to me and I love you more than words can express. You are my big sister and I want to be just like you.
52. You are the most courageous and amazing woman I know. You are independent and confident in who you are and I am so proud to call you my sister. I am in awe of how selfless and kind you are, how bright your smile is, how much strength you have. I love you, big sis.
53. You are the most amazing person I know. You are always there for me when things are rough and make me laugh when nothing seems to be funny. You have a heart of gold, a smile that could light up the whole room, can sing better than anyone I know, and you are so beautiful inside and out. I feel so lucky and am proud to have a big sister like you!
54. I’m proud to be your sister. You encourage me to live my dreams, and you help pick up the pieces when I fall. There is no one else I would rather have as a best friend than you. I love you always.
55. I am not just your sister, I am your best friend. I will always be there for you through the ups and downs of life. I love you more than anyone could ever express with words. I am so proud to call you my sister.
56. I’m so proud of you, Sis! I love you to the moon and back! You never cease to amaze me with all the things you do! Never forget how special you are to me!!
57. My sister was born and I knew instantly that I would love her with all my heart. I loved her then and always will, she is stronger than a hundred men, wiser than a thousand of the smartest people and kinder than the most loving people. I am proud of her.
59. I know we don’t talk often, and when we do it’s not very positive. But I love you! I want to thank you for being there for me when I needed someone most. You are so strong and inspiring, I hope to be like you someday. I just wanted to tell you that I am proud of you and I love you more than anything and always will.
58. As brothers and sisters, we’ve shared a lot of moments. You were there for my first steps and my first words, you were there for my triumphs and my tears. All of which I cherish dearly, now as much as ever. I’m proud of all the little things that make you who you are. You’re proof that miracles do happen because you’re the miracle that happened to me! Proud to call you my sister messages.
Proud to Call You My Sister Messages
“My sister is one of the most amazing people on Earth. . incredibly smart and has always been ahead of her time. She’s got a lot of ideas, opinions and doesn’t care who disagrees with her – even me! She’s never been good at holding back and I often wish she did.” I am proud to call her my sister.
59. You are my sister and I’m grateful to have you in my life. I miss you terribly, but the time will go by fast. Thank you for being a positive person and having a lot of fun in your life. I love you very much!
60. My sister is my best friend and you prove it with every passing day. I love you and will always be here for you. You have been there for me through thick and thin, laughter and tears. Thank you for all the wonderful years together!
61. Today I want to tell you how proud I am to call you sister. The moment you were born I knew that my life would never be the same. You make me laugh a lot, you always help when you can and you always give your best. I remember when we were kids, watching every move you make was an exquisite pleasure for me because we were so similar in appearance.
62. I’ve known you for only a few years but in that time I’ve known you, I have seen so many new sides to you. You have grown into such a strong, independent woman, with a heart of gold. I admire your strength and all the kindness you put into this world. You are one-of-a-kind and I am so thankful that we are not only sisters now but we are best friends. Thank you for being the great big sister that you are.
63. It can be so easy to take you for granted and not show you just how much I care, but sometimes it takes all my strength not to tell you just how awesome I think you are! You are also my best friend and we have had some laughs together that I will never forget. Our family is lucky to have you in our lives.
64. To my wonderful sister, you are the sunshine in my life. Thanks for always being there for me and sticking up for me when I need it. I love that you strive to be a better person every day. I am so proud to have such a kind, funny, caring and loving sister like you! The best is yet to come!
65. I love you because, from the moment I laid eyes on you, I knew you were one of my favourite people in the world. I love that you are always positive, and kind. I love that you love to travel and wear those huge sunglasses. I love that you have a firm handshake! I love you, sis.
66. I don’t know what I did to deserve a sister like you, but I am eternally grateful. You always have my back and your advice is priceless. You mean the world to me and I love you so much!
67. I am so happy to have become a sister. You mean the world to me and I adore you as my sister. Love ya!
68. I’m proud to call you my sister. You are one of the kindest, loving and selfless people I know. You would do anything for anyone. You have a heart of gold and a soul so pure.
69. You are my sister, you are my friend and I love you. My favourite memories of growing up will always include you. You have been there for me through the ups and downs and I know that our friendship will last forever.
70. You are a shining beacon of light and I love you. Your confidence and your self-deprecating wit always have me in stitches. You have so much potential and it’s awesome to see you finally achieve your dreams. You can be proud of yourself for how far you have come since high school. I love having someone like you as my sister, and I am excited to share this bond with you for the rest of our lives.
71. My love for you is incomparable there is no one I love more than you. You are a beautiful person inside and out. I know I can always count on you for anything. Thank you for being such a great sister!
72. You are probably the best person I know. You are always there for me and we have never let anything come between us. We may have our differences but in the end, our friendship is solid as a rock. Thank you so much for being in my life, I love how we are sisters forever!
73. You are the best sister to me. You are so nice to me and always make me feel accomplished. I will always love you so much!
74. I hope today is your day. The past year and a half that you have been in my life have been the best of my life. You always make me feel better when I am down and you are very supportive of everything I do. You are the best sister I could ever ask for. -tears-
75. I’m happy to have you in my life. I love you as much as a sister could. You are like the sister I never had. You always look out for me. I admire your strength and resiliency. I can’t begin to explain how much you mean to me or make me a better person, but until the end of time remember that you are GREAT!
76. You are one of a kind, my sister. I look up to you and admire your strength, determination and kindness. You are my sister, friend and mentor; such an amazing woman! I celebrate your individuality and bravery to be exactly who you want to be!
77. Sis, no matter how far away you live, I’d still consider you my best friend. You mean more to me than any friend I’ll ever have. You make me laugh, smile and feel so loved. I want to thank you for being in my life and for being there for me. Your friendship means the world to me, and every moment spent with you is a reminder that I am truly blessed!
78. Love makes the world go around. When you feel that love it is a sweet, beautiful feeling. Love is something we all long for. We want love in our home, in our hearts, in our lives and in our family. I am glad I got that love from you sis. I have great people who love me and whom I call family. I am proud to call you my sister.
79. There is no one I would rather have at my side to face the good times and bad. There is no one I could trust more than you. You always know just how to make me smile and get me through those lonely days that seem to stretch on forever. I love you so much! I’m proud to call you my sister.
80. You have always been the yin to my yang, the quiet to my rambunctious, the mayonnaise to my mustard, and the laxative to my tin of sardines. I love you dearly and I am so proud to call you my sister. – With love
81. As sisters, we have always been there for one another from the beginning. I know that no matter what you will always be there for me to help me in my time of need. That’s why I am proud to call you my sister. I love you so much and hope that our friendship lasts throughout all of eternity.
82. I am so proud to call you sister. You have no idea how lucky I feel to have such a wonderful person like you to share my family with. What makes it even more special is that I get to share so much in life with you; including so many wonderful and crazy adventures. You enrich every day of my life and I love you for it!
83, You are the most thoughtful, beautiful and caring person I know. I think you’ve been an amazing sister to me!
84. Darling sister, you are one of the most caring, thoughtful and loving people I’ve ever met. Thank you for being such a good sister to me. You’ve been by my side through everything, from birth to death and a whole lot in between. I love you so much!
85. You were always the more ambitious one growing up, the larger than life personality. Somehow you still manage to be such a fun and loving person, I’m not sure how you do it! Thank you for being a second sister to me, and a friend throughout our crazy lives. I look forward to the new adventures that lie ahead of us and can’t wait to see where we end up!
86. I’ve known you were a sister to me since the day we first met. Thanks for always being there by my side through everything. You are the best!
87. Thank you for being a part of my life. I can’t imagine it without you! You are funny, kind and caring. You are famous for your smile and the way you always look on the bright side.
88, Dear sister you’ve made so many wonderful memories for me, and I know there are many more to come. Thanks for being such a special part of my life, and being one of the best sisters I could ever ask for.
89. love you to the moon and back. I will always be there for you, even when things are difficult. I want the absolute best for you and will do anything to help you get there. You are a shining example of what I want to become someday and I love you so much!
90. I am proud to call you my ‘sister’. I love you more than words can say and I know the journey of life will always bring us closer together.
91. So, you’ve just come out to me. You had already come out to my brother Adam, but I wanted the opportunity to tell you that I love you and I’m proud to call you my sister! Love you lots!
92. Dear sister, as a young girl I watched you grow into a beautiful, strong woman. You are the sister I always wanted and I am so proud to call you my sister. I love you dearly!
93. When you were younger, I always knew you would grow up to be very special. You are far from “ordinary” and I am proud to call you my sister. I hope your birthday is amazing, and I hope life’s many adventures have been treating you well.
94. You are my favourite person to spend time with, the sister I’ve always wanted. I love listening to your thoughts and dreaming dreams with you. You have a lot of potentials and when you achieve your goals I’ll be so proud to call you my sister.
95. I don’t even know what to say… you are one of the most amazing people I know. You are bright and brave, exciting and kind, creative and for all your flaws; you are a wonderful, beautiful woman. You make me so proud to be your sister and I love you more than anything in this world.
96. We may have grown apart over the years, but you are and always will be my sister. We may not talk often, we may not see each other often, but know that I am here for you no matter what. You mean so much to me and I want nothing more than happy for you no matter what life brings your way. I love you.
97. I don’t have to use words to describe how I feel, I’m sure by now you know. If things and people have let you down in the past, don’t worry, cause now, you have me. We are going through a lot together as sisters and I am grateful to have found you. You are a true friend and an incredible person. I can’t wait to see all of the great things waiting for you in the future.
98. I don’t need to say that I love you because I know we already do. But I am thankful every day that you are my sister and you will always be. Thanks for being there when I need someone and standing beside me through the toughest parts of my life. I couldn’t have done it without you. Love ya, sis!
99. To my sister, I can’t believe that 14 years have gone by since we were born. You are more than just a sister to me, you are my best friend. This memory will always be in my heart forever. Love you!
100. Sis, I just want you to know that I love you so much. You have been there for me through everything and I hope one day when things are not so bad you will talk to me. One day we will mend our broken relationship and be sisters again! Love you always, Little Sis.
I hope you like and have selected the best out of this beautiful list of I am proud of my sister quotes. Do not hesitate to let your sister that you are proud of her, by sending her one of the above messages.