When you feel alone in the world, you can’t help but think about how much better it would be to have someone by your side.
There’s nothing more comforting than having someone there for you when times are tough. Having someone that cares about you and wants to be with you is a wonderful thing, but sometimes it’s hard to find someone who can make you feel that way.
It’s easy to become stuck in a cycle of loneliness that’s hard to break out of. You might see other people surrounded by friends or loved ones and wish that you had something similar in your life, but then again, maybe they don’t have what they want either.
Whether you’re single or have a partner, feeling lonely is an unpleasant experience that can affect your moods and emotions in negative ways. Here are some ways in these pain of being alone quotes to cope with the pain of being alone.
Pain of Being Alone Quotes
Pain of Being Alone is about the pain one feels when lonely and trapped in their own little bubble, unable to let anyone in. This could be a result of trauma that someone has suffered from in the past, but manifests itself as persistent loneliness and severe depression.
1. The pain of loneliness is like a knife. It cuts both ways.
2. The pain of loneliness is not too big to handle. But the people who talk about how much they hate it are showing you how little they understand.
3. The pain of loneliness can be unbearable.
4. The pain of loneliness consumes us, we start to feel so alone and a part of us starts to die.
5. The pain of loneliness is not just knowing you’re alone, but feeling it. It’s knowing that there is nothing to look forward to and nothing to fight for.
6. Loneliness is a very real form of suffering. If you feel lonely, reach out to someone you trust. Tell them what you’re feeling and ask for help. With professional and compassionate support, loneliness will fade away quickly.
7. I’m lonely and nobody cares. If you’re reading this, I probably don’t even want to be friends with you.
8. It’s a lonely feeling to feel so alone in this world.
9. No one wants to be lonely, but sometimes we must face the fact that life is too short for that. So let’s stop pretending that everyone is always happy and together!
10. When you’re alone and isolated, it’s hard to feel connected to your true self.
11. When you’re single, there are no expectations placed on you. You’re nobody’s project. You can do whatever you want—when you want it.
12. When you’re lonely, though? You’ll do anything to fill your time. Anything at all. There’s no shame in this, but sometimes it means the world will try and tear you down with its nasty words or actions—and that’s when it gets hard.
13. You’re not alone. Don’t ever let anyone tell you that you are. Be kind to yourself, don’t beat yourself up and smile on the inside
14. When you feel like the world is closing in on you, take a moment to breathe, look outside and realize that there are people who care about you.
15. It only takes one person to make your life special.
16. The pain of loneliness is a terrible feeling. If you can relate, please let us know.
17. Don’t let the pain of being alone get you down. Reach out and talk to someone.
18. There’s nothing worse than loneliness. It’s a pain that no one ever should have to experience in the first place, so let’s all keep helping our fellow human beings out there in need of love and support.
19. Don’t let loneliness set in. It’s never too late to find love again
20. I don’t want to be alone. I want someone to love me.
21. It’s a lonely feeling when you don’t have anyone to talk to. It’s even more painful when you can’t talk to yourself.
22. So I guess loneliness is all in my head. You don’t have to be alone.
23. You are not alone. There is a light at the end of the tunnel. You will find a way to heal and move on.
24. I can’t get close to anyone. I’m afraid they’ll hurt me as they hurt you.
25. I just don’t feel like I’m worth it anymore.
26. There are parts of my life I don’t want to share with anyone else. Not even you, my only friend.
27. Being next to someone you love makes all your pains go away.
28. All my wasted years, All the pain and all the tears. I’m too tired to carry on.
29. Don’t waste your time with people who don’t want to be better.
30. I’ve seen the pain of loneliness in others and I know that it’s a feeling that no one should have to experience.
31. Loneliness is a feeling that no one should have to feel. There’s always someone out there who has your back and always wants to help you.
32. Don’t let anyone make you feel lonely.
33. Sometimes, I just can’t stand how lonely I am.
34. It’s so hard to be alone. When the sun goes down, and the only one left is you, you think it’s all over. But then you see the stars in the sky and wish on them like they’re your long-lost friends.
35. I wish I could find someone to help me start my day.
36. Nobody will ever understand this feeling but me. Some people never seem to get it, and that’s a real shame.
37. it doesn’t matter how many people you try to talk to, they will never understand. You’re the only one who understands me.
38. The pain of loneliness is self-inflicted. It’s not a tragedy, it’s a choice.
39. The pain of loneliness will never be worth the comfort of companionship.
40. I wish somebody would take the pain of loneliness away.
41. Feeling like you’re the only one that knows what it’s like to feel alone.
42. Loneliness is a cold, damp blanket that keeps you from your dreams and keeps you from happiness. It’s a feeling of being …
43. Feeling so lonely, I can’t even tell the time it’s today.
44. I’m too lonely to come out tonight. I just want to stay in and watch the sunset.
45. When you feel like there’s no one in this world who understands you, someone is there. He’ll always be there to listen.
46. I just can’t seem to get you off my mind. I miss your touch… and the way that your lips felt when they were on mine.
47. I thought love was supposed to be different. But now I’m realizing, it’s not.
48. The pain of loneliness can be unbearable. And it doesn’t have to be that way.
49. The pain of loneliness is like a knife, that cuts deeper and deeper. You can’t run from it. It will always be with you.
50. The pain of loneliness is the slowest to heal.
51. The hardest part of loneliness isn’t being alone. It’s the pain of being unwanted and unloved.
52. My loneliness is a constant ache. I can’t get through the day without someone who cares.
53. There’s no shame in feeling lonely. The only shame is pretending to be someone you’re not and wasting the wonderful life God has given you.
54. Embrace the feeling of loneliness, and learn to love it. You’ll find a sense of serenity in your own company; so much nicer than being with someone else.
55. You’re not the first to be stuck in this space. You’re not the last to seek connection. Don’t be afraid to reach out, even if it feels like everyone else around you is against you.
56. This is one of the hardest times I have ever felt. My mind races, my body aches and sometimes I forget what it feels like to be happy.
57. In a world of busyness, I miss the feeling of being wanted.
58. Sometimes it’s not just the company you keep, but also the company you don’t.
Loneliness is quite the feeling. It is a very painful feeling. The only way to get rid of this pain is to connect with people. I personally have had this experience and it has brought me down very much. It feels like you are worthless and that you have no friends at all. If you have ever faced this before or will face in the future, think again. Is there someone that you can talk to? you can go through these pain of being alone quotes so that you won’t feel lonely anymore. Even if we are busy, we should occasionally work on connecting with people. People will appreciate it for sure!